Evidence Sobibor, TII, Belzec and Majdanek were transit camps....

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: Evidence Sobibor, TII, Belzec and Majdanek were transit camps....

Post by Nessie »

I can prove they were extermination camps. The evidence I have produced consists of documents, witness and forensics along with the motive, ability, opportunity, intent, conduct after the crime which proves them to be extermination camps. You reject that evidence so as to conclude it is not evidenced.

You claim you can prove they were transit camps. The evidence you have produced consists of some letters which call Sobibor a transit camp and use the non sequitur to claim that means it was therefore a transit camp. The Hofle telegram which only documents arrivals. The Korherr Reports which does not name the camps and rather than referring to transports to the Russian east it states people were sifted/passed through without giving any destination. I accept such is evidence but reject your conclusion from that evidence.

I doubt very much you will ever be able to understand the distinction and how it shows how empty denier/revisionism is.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Bob

Post by Bob »

Apology missing.

Worthless declaration.

Another worthless declaration.

And finally, another worthless declaration.

No proof nor evidence (Nessie is making a distinction between the words) for extermination camps, period.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

You are not getting an apology. With the limited evidence you have you cannot prove they were transit camps. With the evidence I have I can prove they were death camps.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Bob

Post by Bob »

I know because you lack intellectual honesty.

Thanks for admission I have "limited evidence". You have none, not even single thing presented by you can be called "limited evidence". No extermination camps, simple.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Bob wrote:I know because you lack intellectual honesty.

Thanks for admission I have "limited evidence". You have none, not even single thing presented by you can be called "limited evidence". No extermination camps, simple.
I have witnesses, documents, forensics, motive, ability, opportunity, conduct after the crime. Denying that is evidence does not mean it is no longer evidence. It only means you disagree with my evidence.

I told you that I doubt very much you will ever be able to understand the distinction and how it shows how empty denier/revisionism is. You have proven that is the case.

Bob

Post by Bob »

Another worthless declarations proving how empty Holocaust (and one of its believer) is, and I think he understands it very well. It´s time to ignore him again, he has nothing to offer.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Your "worthless declarations" are worthless declarations. I have explained to you where you have gone wrong in the simplest of ways and you still do not understand.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Since Werd has been going at length about Wiernik, Rajchman and Rosenberg, prisoners at TII, maybe he can explain why none of them speak to TII being a transit camp?

Bernard

Post by Bernard »

I can't believe that the last 3 or 4 fucking chimpz are still alive and slobbering about! Chimps! Why????? There are more people that have sexual relations with petrified porcupines than that read the monkey drool of you babbling morons. Give it up!

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Since Werd has been going at length about Wiernik, Rajchman and Rosenberg, prisoners at TII, maybe he can explain why none of them speak to TII being a transit camp?