The Basics of Revisionism

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
rollo the ganger
Posts: 6207
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

The Basics of Revisionism

Post by rollo the ganger » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:33 pm

I propose that there are three question which define "Revisionism" or whatever term one wishes to use to define those who may not agree with the current holocaust narrative. These questions have already been asked and I believe any other questions are irrelevant to the discussion. Here are those three questions:

1. Did six million really die?

2. Were there homicidal gas chambers that were actually used to kill hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people?

3. Was there an official program by the "Nazis" to exterminate, i.e. "kill", "murder" the Jews of Europe and if possible, the world?

All the rest is nonsense.

User avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Posts: 3111
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am
Contact:

Re: The Basics of Revisionism

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:15 pm

http://holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com ... aust-hoax/.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!!
There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

Please visit and support generously: http://www.gaschamberhoax.com
http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6207
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: The Basics of Revisionism

Post by rollo the ganger » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:04 pm

Links to Pseudo-Scientific Jew-baiting literature by unqualified Judeo-phobes not welcome in this thread.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26801
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Basics of Revisionism

Post by Nessie » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:48 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:I propose that there are three question which define "Revisionism" or whatever term one wishes to use to define those who may not agree with the current holocaust narrative. These questions have already been asked and I believe any other questions are irrelevant to the discussion. Here are those three questions:

1. Did six million really die?

2. Were there homicidal gas chambers that were actually used to kill hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people?

3. Was there an official program by the "Nazis" to exterminate, i.e. "kill", "murder" the Jews of Europe and if possible, the world?

All the rest is nonsense.
I would agree they are the pillars of the Holocaust and denial/revisionism of such.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Ryan
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 4:38 pm
Contact:

Re: The Basics of Revisionism

Post by Ryan » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:05 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:Links to Pseudo-Scientific Jew-baiting literature by unqualified Judeo-phobes not welcome in this thread.
Why not? It's a forum for everyone. Maybe we should make a rule banning anti-Judeophobes like you and see how you like it.

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6207
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: The Basics of Revisionism

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:08 am

"Why not?" you ask? The reason I don't want Berg placing links to HIS websites is in the moderator request thread. Why don't you go read it?

User avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Posts: 3111
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am
Contact:

Re: The Basics of Revisionism

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:21 am

For Nessie the only racism that is acceptable is Jewish racism. Holocaust-belief and anti-German raicsm are just the newest expressions of Judaism.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!!
There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

Please visit and support generously: http://www.gaschamberhoax.com
http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26801
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Basics of Revisionism

Post by Nessie » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:21 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:For Nessie the only racism that is acceptable is Jewish racism.
For you, not for me.
Friedrich Paul Berg wrote: Holocaust-belief and anti-German raicsm are just the newest expressions of Judaism.
That is anti-Nazism rather than anti-German. It is fine to be anti-Nazi because they were disgusting people who are consigned to history.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Posts: 3111
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am
Contact:

Re: The Basics of Revisionism

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:46 am

Not true at all, Nessie. The Nazis are the great heroes of modern history who with their extraordinary bravery and military skill saved the world, in spite of Germany's defeat, from total enslavement to communism and low-life vermin like you, Nessie! Of course, you hate them because they saw through creatures like you. They put creatures like you, Nessie, in concentration camps--and rightly so.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!!
There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

Please visit and support generously: http://www.gaschamberhoax.com
http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26801
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Basics of Revisionism

Post by Nessie » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:21 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:Not true at all, Nessie. The Nazis are the great heroes of modern history who with their extraordinary bravery and military skill saved the world, in spite of Germany's defeat, from total enslavement to communism.....
Not true.
Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:.... and low-life vermin like you, Nessie! Of course, you hate them because they saw through creatures like you. They put creatures like you, Nessie, in concentration camps--and rightly so.
Breach of forum rules, attacking the person.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 21 guests