Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:16 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:56 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:42 pm
I dunno, someone can always leak info, and a picture is worth a thousand words. It's one thing taking photos of Jews, without knowing its context, another to take photos of deceased Jews. Not to mention, gassing is a long and exhaustive process. Taking photos would be, indeed, a waste of time in the process.
A real photo is worth a thousand words especially when it is not faked like spaghetti people. To be honest if there was a plan to gas Jude there would have been photos to present the efficacy of the process to the Reichsfuhrer to make the system streamlined and German efficient. The ad hoc system apparently in place if the allegations are in any way correct would be so un German; incredbily unproffesional. Turning morgues into gaskammers leaving no morgues for the terminally ill in a city sized camp would be irresponsible and unhygienic to say the least. Killing a million in Treblinka with no real plan of how to dispose of the bodies using dumb Ukrainian guards is also totally unprofessional. Using Zyklon B at sub zero temperatures with no quality control or gaurantee of the toxic output is also unprofessional. As mentioned in another thread, there are no photos of people streaming down into the Leichenkellers to undress from either the Germans or the Allies; yet Spielberg has done this in his movie the "Greyzone". To expect 2000 people to walk through a single door past a lift to another single door ar right angles and then patiently line up like soldiers in a sardine can would create panic in anyone. There is only one reasons photos like these were not taken from the guard tower as other photos were, is simply because it did not happen.

There were no spaghetti people, you would have to prove that first.

Taking photos while gassing is impossible; you're not in the chamber, and while cleaning up it's also impossible, as you'll die. Besides, the chamber is c-r-a-mmed with bodies, there's no way someone can take photos like that.

I suppose, though, that I was wrong. The Germans did take some photos of them doing nefarious deeds, like the Einsatzgruppen shooting civilians, among others. It's more of a technical improbability. It's much more convenient to just list the casualties to the Reichsfuehrer in a report. There were hospitals, though, and crematorias (later, cremation pits) to help dispose of the bodies. There wasn't a plan to dispose of the bodies in the beginning of Treblinka's operation, only later did that start, when Germany was going to lose the war.

What-coulda-shoulda-done-this-that, is not an argument. Remember, we are never always perfect. That said, I would need proof that ZB was used at sub zero temperatures. Spielberg is a movie director, not an historian; he makes fiction. Also, they were alledgedly only going to take a shower, but then were gassed. There was no panic, naturally, then, although as knowledge spread, so did the panic.

Why was there a heavy peephole protection grid on the inside of the door?
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:23 pm

I was a number wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:03 pm
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:42 pm
I dunno, someone can always leak info, and a picture is worth a thousand words. It's one thing taking photos of Jews, without knowing its context, another to take photos of deceased Jews. Not to mention, gassing is a long and exhaustive process. Taking photos would be, indeed, a waste of time in the process.
Unless, of course, you're utilizing a massive "systematised" propaganda tool to assist in allegedly "exterminating" and eliminating any and all Jewish people from your land. Imagine the efficiency of a picture with its thousand words and piles of deceased Jews being distributed to every doorstep of the people you're supposedly trying to make leave.

But maybe the Germans were stupid, right?
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:44 pm
The Germans would be dumb to take photos that prove their guilt.
Uh oh.
They didn't.

So maybe they weren't smart enough to "systematise" an extermination and keep it "super secret", but they weren't stupid enough to take pictures.

One can only wonder how many of these illogical holes Believers will dig.

But "they did it!" :roll:

No photos then.
No photos now.

False.

No one claims that the Nazis tried to eliminate all Jews during the 40s, some were kept as slave labor, amongst others. Not to mention, distributing such a photo (which would be impossible to take) is VERY dumb. The whole shtick was based on an alleged shower, why would they be so dumb as to announce their intention loud and clear, just so someone can then go snitch? Wtf?

..what?

It was super secret, though; systematised extermination refers to the fact that this whole process was orchestrated by the German govt., not just some loony lunatic killing Joos. Some took photos (of people about to shoot a few Jews) but you could then argue they were partisans, at the very least. Taking photos of thousands of people dead? Not so much. The fear was that the Allies knew, not the Germans, who dgaf.

PS: I'm a D-Day revisionist, you see, that never actually happened. There's no proof for it.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:28 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:29 pm
I was a number wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:03 pm

No photos then.
No photos now.
One would assume that if such horror did occur there would be plenty of real photos. It is amazing that most of them are faked.
The Iranians claim the alleged holocaust ones are faked, which they obviously are when compared to the supposed original. If the Germans were so bad there should be ample real ones with little need for these forgeries.
These have been posted on this forum before; however, all MEMRI has to say is the following
It should be stressed that the authenticity of the particular photos shown in this post – which has not been investigated by MEMRI – is irrelevant to the overall message of the post, which questions the authenticity of the Holocaust.
MENRI. This is clearly a pathetic cop out and puts serious doubt on those who have made outrageous claims of murder when there was none, at least as depicted in the photos.

'most of them are faked'

Proof or never happened.

That is, a source to these photos along with the fake side-by-side.

Even if some are faked (they aren't), how does that disprove the real ones?

Lower photo is probably true but I can't confirm.

Lower photo is true, the fact that 'ARC' hasn't been removed shows that.

Upper photo is true, it was taken on May 5, 1945 by R. Harrison, it's part of a series, see here:

https://www.ushmm.org/search/results/?q ... +survivors

Never saw it, source?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:22 am

Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:28 pm
There appear to be few if any real photos of atrocities only fake ones.
The issue is why people faked photos when there should have been an abundance of real ones if the allegations are indeed correct. The existence of fake photos is highly suggestive of "intelligence Services" at work whos mission is to deceive.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:43 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:22 am
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:28 pm
There appear to be few if any real photos of atrocities only fake ones.
The issue is why people faked photos when there should have been an abundance of real ones if the allegations are indeed correct. The existence of fake photos is highly suggestive of "intelligence Services" at work whos mission is to deceive.

How do we determine what is fake and what isn't? Could we establish a methodology first?

Yes, some of these photos are fake, I'll admit, but most of them are genuinely true.

How do we know the photos taken at Katyn aren't fake and just the work of German Propaganda?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:27 pm

Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:43 pm
How do we know the photos taken at Katyn aren't fake and just the work of German Propaganda?
There are forensic people that deal with such matters. However, this forum is one of the H and not solipsism.
How do you know anything is real let alone your own existence. You could be like a crazy man locked in his own mind thinking all of the sense impressions are somehow real.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:11 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:27 pm
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:43 pm
There are forensic people that deal with such matters. However, this forum is one of the H and not solipsism.
How do you know anything is real let alone your own existence. You could be like a crazy man locked in his own mind thinking all of the sense impressions are somehow real.
Well, get those photos to forensic experts and see what's what.

(The results will be positive)

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:14 pm

Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:11 pm
The originals are needed and frankly no one care much about them. They are just fraudulent propaganda there for all to see. It weakens, seriously weakens the claim of atrocities. The Germans look pretty kind in those photos yet made out to look something heinous.
This topic is whether or not one real photo of ein tote Jude exists in gaskammer. This is not to talk about fakes unless the photo presented is faked.
In einer Gaskammer gibt es einen toten Juden?
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:20 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:14 pm
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:11 pm
The originals are needed and frankly no one care much about them. They are just fraudulent propaganda there for all to see. It weakens, seriously weakens the claim of atrocities. The Germans look pretty kind in those photos yet made out to look something heinous.
This topic is whether or not one real photo of ein tote Jude exists in gaskammer. This is not to talk about fakes unless the photo presented is faked.
In einer Gaskammer gibt es einen toten Juden?

Well, I didn't bring up fakes but to answer your question:

Nein.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:23 pm

Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:20 pm
Well, I didn't bring up fakes but to answer your question:
Nein.
Here is one, though it could be fake. But anyway this one is not Jude, he is the son of a commandant.
This is how the world imagines this fiction.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙