Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25924
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamb

Post by Nessie » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:58 pm

It was in response to this claim by been-there.
been-there wrote: The few air photos of Auschwitz-Birkenau known to date from the period of December 1943 to February 1945 show no signs of fuel depots, smoke from chimneys or open fires, burning pits or pyres. .....
To this day there is no air photo evidence to support the alleged mass murder of the Jews at any location in Europe occupied by the Germans during World War Two
........
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

I was a number
Posts: 449
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamb

Post by I was a number » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:58 pm

So the answer was "no." That photo has nothing to do with the thread topic and for someone who consistently whines about the breaching of forum rules, I find it disturbing that you'd rather continue an off topic discussion rather than showing some self control and maintaining one topic for once in your life.

Why don't you remind everyone of your previous submissions to the thread topic now?



36 pages and absolutely ZERO photos.
___________________________________________________________

:?: Have you found a photo of a Jew in an alleged gas chamber? :?:

Submit it HERE.

___________________________________________________________

Bovine fecal matter #13:
Read it again; "disagreement means corroborate [sic]." I disagree with that statement, but if you agree with it, the statement is true because we disagreed independently and didn't collude.

And that's how Believer logic works, boys and girls.
___________________________________________________________

I was a number
Posts: 449
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?

Post by I was a number » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:51 pm

It's been over a month. Bumping up for any new submissions to the topic.
___________________________________________________________

:?: Have you found a photo of a Jew in an alleged gas chamber? :?:

Submit it HERE.

___________________________________________________________

Bovine fecal matter #13:
Read it again; "disagreement means corroborate [sic]." I disagree with that statement, but if you agree with it, the statement is true because we disagreed independently and didn't collude.

And that's how Believer logic works, boys and girls.
___________________________________________________________

I was a number
Posts: 449
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?

Post by I was a number » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:43 pm

Almost 4 years later and still no photo.
___________________________________________________________

:?: Have you found a photo of a Jew in an alleged gas chamber? :?:

Submit it HERE.

___________________________________________________________

Bovine fecal matter #13:
Read it again; "disagreement means corroborate [sic]." I disagree with that statement, but if you agree with it, the statement is true because we disagreed independently and didn't collude.

And that's how Believer logic works, boys and girls.
___________________________________________________________

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:44 pm

The Germans would be dumb to take photos that prove their guilt.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?

Post by Huntinger » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:37 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:44 pm
The Germans would be dumb to take photos that prove their guilt.
If it was their law they are guilty of nothing at the time, especially as they thought they might win. They allegedly took plenty of other photos; all of those Jude heading towards a gaskammers and so on. They took photos of the Einsatz doing their thing but nothing. Why? simply because nothing happened that was noteworthy enough to waste film.
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱...𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:42 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:37 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:44 pm
The Germans would be dumb to take photos that prove their guilt.
If it was their law they are guilty of nothing at the time, especially as they thought they might win. They allegedly took plenty of other photos; all of those Jude heading towards a gaskammers and so on. They took photos of the Einsatz doing their thing but nothing. Why? simply because nothing happened that was noteworthy enough to waste film.


I dunno, someone can always leak info, and a picture is worth a thousand words. It's one thing taking photos of Jews, without knowing its context, another to take photos of deceased Jews. Not to mention, gassing is a long and exhaustive process. Taking photos would be, indeed, a waste of time in the process.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?

Post by Huntinger » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:56 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:42 pm
I dunno, someone can always leak info, and a picture is worth a thousand words. It's one thing taking photos of Jews, without knowing its context, another to take photos of deceased Jews. Not to mention, gassing is a long and exhaustive process. Taking photos would be, indeed, a waste of time in the process.
A real photo is worth a thousand words especially when it is not faked like spaghetti people. To be honest if there was a plan to gas Jude there would have been photos to present the efficacy of the process to the Reichsfuhrer to make the system streamlined and German efficient. The ad hoc system apparently in place if the allegations are in any way correct would be so un German; incredbily unproffesional. Turning morgues into gaskammers leaving no morgues for the terminally ill in a city sized camp would be irresponsible and unhygienic to say the least. Killing a million in Treblinka with no real plan of how to dispose of the bodies using dumb Ukrainian guards is also totally unprofessional. Using Zyklon B at sub zero temperatures with no quality control or gaurantee of the toxic output is also unprofessional. As mentioned in another thread, there are no photos of people streaming down into the Leichenkellers to undress from either the Germans or the Allies; yet Spielberg has done this in his movie the "Greyzone". To expect 2000 people to walk through a single door past a lift to another single door ar right angles and then patiently line up like soldiers in a sardine can would create panic in anyone. There is only one reasons photos like these were not taken from the guard tower as other photos were, is simply because it did not happen.
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱...𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

I was a number
Posts: 449
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?

Post by I was a number » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:03 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:42 pm
I dunno, someone can always leak info, and a picture is worth a thousand words. It's one thing taking photos of Jews, without knowing its context, another to take photos of deceased Jews. Not to mention, gassing is a long and exhaustive process. Taking photos would be, indeed, a waste of time in the process.
Unless, of course, you're utilizing a massive "systematised" propaganda tool to assist in allegedly "exterminating" and eliminating any and all Jewish people from your land. Imagine the efficiency of a picture with its thousand words and piles of deceased Jews being distributed to every doorstep of the people you're supposedly trying to make leave.

But maybe the Germans were stupid, right?
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:44 pm
The Germans would be dumb to take photos that prove their guilt.
Uh oh.
They didn't.

So maybe they weren't smart enough to "systematise" an extermination and keep it "super secret", but they weren't stupid enough to take pictures.

One can only wonder how many of these illogical holes Believers will dig.

But "they did it!" :roll:



No photos then.
No photos now.
___________________________________________________________

:?: Have you found a photo of a Jew in an alleged gas chamber? :?:

Submit it HERE.

___________________________________________________________

Bovine fecal matter #13:
Read it again; "disagreement means corroborate [sic]." I disagree with that statement, but if you agree with it, the statement is true because we disagreed independently and didn't collude.

And that's how Believer logic works, boys and girls.
___________________________________________________________

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1177
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?

Post by Trolljegeren » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:29 pm

I was a number wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:03 pm

No photos then.
No photos now.
One would assume that if such horror did occur there would be plenty of real photos. It is amazing that most of them are faked.
The Iranians claim the alleged holocaust ones are faked, which they obviously are when compared to the supposed original. If the Germans were so bad there should be ample real ones with little need for these forgeries.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
These have been posted on this forum before; however, all MEMRI has to say is the following
It should be stressed that the authenticity of the particular photos shown in this post – which has not been investigated by MEMRI – is irrelevant to the overall message of the post, which questions the authenticity of the Holocaust.
MENRI. This is clearly a pathetic cop out and puts serious doubt on those who have made outrageous claims of murder when there was none, at least as depicted in the photos.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 6 guests