Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamber?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Bob
Posts: 3404
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamb

Post by Bob » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:57 pm

Nessie wrote:You admit that you ignored me and that you have not read my posts from then. That is dodging. By claiming I said something "as if" you are admitting to creating a strawman.
No dodging, but a normal ignore function of the forum board recommended to use by local moderator Depthcheck, a function which I will soon activate again. Nessie again dodged he produced strawman.
Nessie wrote:The plan I posted has more detail. You have not shown that there was a photographable clear view from the window to the door. That it was called the morgue shows the secrecy of the operation. I have not dodged anything about the existence and use of cameras. What was my supposed error relating to Krema IV and V?
Irrelevant, my plan has enough detail to see what we need to see. You have claimed you know how the building looks, that there is no window and accused me of lying, you failed on all points. Now you are shifting the goalposts to avoid debate about your fails.

More he dodged - his false accusation of lying, his dodging of existence and use of cameras when he replied to my comment, his error related to architecture of Krema IV and V proving he does not know how these buildings and their AHGCH look, "undressing facilities".
Nessie wrote:What was my supposed error relating to Krema IV and V?
"Where would a photographer have to stand to take a photo into the actual gas chambers at Kremas I to V at Auschwitz/Birkenau? I expect you will dodge the question so I will tell you the answer. Inside the respective buildings in a dressing room where people were stripping to enter the chamber. Then once the gassing was complete the removal of the bodies was also inside the building. So not as your photos show, outside in the open air. "

False as two biggest AHGCH of Krema IV and V had direct access from the outside, no need to stay inside the building, another proof of lack of knowledge of the subject, you dodged.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2130&start=270#p62713
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2130&start=280#p62729

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26612
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamb

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:27 pm

been-there wrote:
Nessie wrote:So quite how you are able to conclude how long and often the queues were is a puzzle you need to explain. An occasional queue which filed in quickly is a very different photo chance from huge constant queues.

You have further evidenced your ignorance by posting photos of the later air raid shelter door which was not there when it was used for gassing. You are having to backtrack about your ignorance over the times of year and where people undressed.
Holy moly! :roll:
More idiotic replies based upon your own pitifull miscomprehension of what has been written.

I haven't "concluded" anything. I just posted the currently accepted allegations with photographs for clarification.
You again show that you can not understand simple statements. You are repeatedly arguing against your own miscomprehension of what is being presented.

Obviously whichever door was used would entail a queue. THAT was what the photos demonstrated. There are now two doors to enter Krema1. FACT.
Both would entail a queue to enter. FACT.
You are arguing against and in denial of photographic evidence to prove this simple point about queues. When the doors were constructed do not negate this simple point.

The allegation is that mass-gassings were conducted from September 1941 to September or December 1942. FACT!
November to January 1941 and November to December 1942 are WINTER months. FACT.
The first alleged mass-gassing is claimed to have been of approx 850 people. FACT.
They would have had to queue to enter. FACT!
I DID NOT claim or write that there were "constant queues" Nor that they were "huge". FACT.
You are arguing against your own distortion of what I wrote. That is a classic strawman fallacious argument tactic.

Müller did claim the first alleged victims were clothed but later ones had to undress "outside". FACT.
They would therefore have had to queue naked to enter. FACT.

Etc., etc. etc.

I could go on, but I'm getting bored now.
Well done at showing improved knowledge and producing facts instead of opinion.
been-there wrote:Hopefully others coming upon this thread will get the point. It seems too optimistic to hope that you will eventually concede these self-evident facts, and admit your obstinate denial and distortion of them.
None of what you have produced as fact has been denied by me. You have created a strawman by suggesting I have denied them. Fact is I have been pointing out you were all over the place and making mistakes. Fact is there are not the photo opportunities you are trying to suggest. Krema I was out of the way at the edge of the camp and only in view of Nazis selected to work at the camp. For one period of time there were occasional queues where the victims had been told they were going for delousing/disinfection. There are reports of engines being used to drown out any noise.
been-there wrote:Whatever. No photos of dead holocaust victims in gas-chambers exist. Photos of every other aspect of what is called 'THE Holocaust' were taken and survived the war.
But absolutely zero photos of mass-gassings. No photos of people in line to enter. alleged gas chambers. No photos of people being removed from alleged gas-chambers. No photographs of people in gas chambers, whether alive or dead. These remain the indisputable FACTS.
Again, not denied. Is it really that odd that the Nazis did a good job of keeping the gassings a secret?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26612
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamb

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Maybe I should put Bob on ignore and then claim I am not dodging him. Pointing out top secret sites do not permit photos as a matter of course is not creating a strawman. The whole crux of the denier/revisionist claim here is that there was plenty of opportunity to take photos of gassings. But when asked to evidence that and show in detail where and how the opportunities would present themselves, the supposed plenty become rare if at all possible. Instead it is assumed someone could stand and take a nice, clear, acceptable to denier/revisionist photo. Yeh, right! :roll:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2929
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamb

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:19 pm

Those taking the photographs of the alleged homicidal gassings would have been familiar with the routine of mass murder and layout of the Kremas. They would therefore have located themselves in positions which would have reduced the risk of being caught to a minimum.

Nessie, did the Auschwitz Resistance lack the intellectual ability to plan taking secret photographs of homicidal gassings? Yes or No?
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Bob
Posts: 3404
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamb

Post by Bob » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:54 pm

Nessie wrote:Maybe I should put Bob on ignore and then claim I am not dodging him.
Yes, you can, but judging from your very poor performance exposed by me, do not expect others to simply believe your claim.
Nessie wrote:Pointing out top secret sites do not permit photos as a matter of course is not creating a strawman.
Another Strawman. The previous one can be described by your own words "You have created a strawman by suggesting" someone claimed top secret sites being happy to allow photography.

What are "top secret sites which do not permit photos" and evidence them please.
Nessie wrote:The whole crux of the denier/revisionist claim here is that there was plenty of opportunity to take photos of gassings. But when asked to evidence that and show in detail where and how the opportunities would present themselves, the supposed plenty become rare if at all possible.
In other words cleared of the excuses, you cannot produce photo.

What about a sketch?
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2188&p=62846#p62846

Dodged
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2130&start=340#p62838

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26612
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamb

Post by Nessie » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:43 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:Those taking the photographs of the alleged homicidal gassings would have been familiar with the routine of mass murder and layout of the Kremas. They would therefore have located themselves in positions which would have reduced the risk of being caught to a minimum.

Nessie, did the Auschwitz Resistance lack the intellectual ability to plan taking secret photographs of homicidal gassings? Yes or No?
No. Do you think that the Nazis would work to keep gassings as secret as possible and make opportunities to take photos as unlikely as possible? Yes or no.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

I was a number
Posts: 449
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamb

Post by I was a number » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:43 pm

Nessie continues to drag on his world of make believe with more maybes and hypotheticals.

Meanwhile in the real world, we've reached 35 pages and still no photos.
___________________________________________________________

:?: Have you found a photo of a Jew in an alleged gas chamber? :?:

Submit it HERE.

___________________________________________________________

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8439
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamb

Post by been-there » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:40 pm

[size=150][b]No Photos![/b][/size]

Not only is there no trace of ‘Third Reich’ documentation [size=85][39][/size] for what is alleged, but no photographs exist showing anything resembling such a group-gassing procedure. Do you believe that Jews both male and female stripped, then marched into the gas chambers, then were hauled out in piles? If so, are you willing to believe that neither the very-thorough Germans nor the clever Jews wanted or were able to get a single picture of this ultimate horror? Go to Google and search – you’ll find rows of emaciated bodies, dead of typhus. Will that do? I don’t think so.

US air-photographs taken in 1944 (released in 1978) when the ‘program’ was supposed to be in full swing do not show any huge crematoria burning corpses nor queues entering the ‘gas chambers'. The few air photos of Auschwitz-Birkenau known to date from the period of December 1943 to February 1945 show no signs of fuel depots, smoke from chimneys or open fires, burning pits or pyres. The photos were altered: Zyklon B input hatches, groups of inmates, and walls around crematoria were retouched onto the photo negatives...
To this day there is no air photo evidence to support the alleged mass murder of the Jews at any location in Europe occupied by the Germans during World War Two...
That the photos in western hands were altered in order to incriminate Germany, and were first published by the CIA, is also very significant indeed.’ [size=85][40][/size]
-- Nicholas Kollerstrom, PhD
May 13th, 2008
Last edited by been-there on Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26612
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamb

Post by Nessie » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:02 pm

RAF photo August 1944 showing burning next to Krema V

Image
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

I was a number
Posts: 449
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: Is there one photo of a dead Jew in an alleged gas chamb

Post by I was a number » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:47 pm

Is that a submission for the thread topic?
___________________________________________________________

:?: Have you found a photo of a Jew in an alleged gas chamber? :?:

Submit it HERE.

___________________________________________________________

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 3 guests