Definition of mass grave

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Bobcat

Re: Definition of mass grave

Post by Bobcat »

For those so you keeping score at home, Nessie has, at the very least, made the following allegations about the number of mass graves located at Treblinka II: 0, 1, 5, 7, 10 and 11.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No wonder he's so afraid of debating me!
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Bobcat wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 21:16 For those so you keeping score at home, Nessie has, at the very least, made the following allegations about the number of mass graves located at Treblinka II: 0, 1, 5, 7, 10 and 11.

The answers are different, because the questions you asked were different. I pointed that out to you here;

viewtopic.php?p=194804#p194804

Your response was "Thank you Nessie".

You are admitting that I am answering lots of your questions, so I am hardly afraid of debating you. It is in fact you who is afraid of debating me, since you have consistently refused to answer my one request, as to the source of an image you have used. Why are you so afraid of linking to that image source?
MrOlonzo

Post by MrOlonzo »

Nessie wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 09:57
Bobcat wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 21:16 For those so you keeping score at home, Nessie has, at the very least, made the following allegations about the number of mass graves located at Treblinka II: 0, 1, 5, 7, 10 and 11.

The answers are different, because the questions you asked were different. I pointed that out to you here;

You are admitting that I am answering lots of your questions, so I am hardly afraid of debating you. It is in fact you who is afraid of debating me, since you have consistently refused to answer my one request, as to the source of an image you have used. Why are you so afraid of linking to that image source?
Are you going to debate bobcat freely and without conditions or not?
Hüntinger

Post by Hüntinger »

MrOlonzo wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 15:53 Are you going to debate bobcat freely and without conditions or not?
I have been fortunate enough to have been at RODOH for three years. In that time, the only two arguments ever presented by the poster Nessie (in a multitude of forms) is:
  • Where did they go
  • Where is the evidence
  • Show me
  • why should I believe
I seriously doubt if any discourse can take place under these limitations let alone a debate. This is why the poster Nessie slinks away.
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

MrOlonzo wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 15:53

It is not a debate, when all that happens is I give one word or number answers to lots of questions from Bobcat. A debate would involve discussion and both sides answering questions.
MrOlonzo

Post by MrOlonzo »

Nessie wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 19:38

It is not a debate, when all that happens is I give one word or number answers to lots of questions from Bobcat. A debate would involve discussion and both sides answering questions.
Yes both sides can answer questions, just say yes without conditions, stop boring us.
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

MrOlonzo wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 19:47

Yes both sides can answer questions, just say yes without conditions, stop boring us.
Bobcat refuses to answer my questions. When he starts to answer them and participate in an actual discussion, then we will have a debate. I am happy for a debate without conditions, it just need to be an actual debate.
MrOlonzo

Post by MrOlonzo »

Nessie wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 20:31

Bobcat refuses to answer my questions. When he starts to answer them and participate in an actual discussion, then we will have a debate. I am happy for a debate without conditions, it just need to be an actual debate.
You can answer questions in the debate.
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie:
I am hardly afraid of debating you [Bobcat]... I am happy for a debate without conditions
Sounds good - I'll set it up.
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

It's on MrOlonzo:

viewtopic.php?p=194991#p194991