Definition of mass grave

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: Definition of mass grave

Post by Nessie »

Bobcat wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 16:41
Nessie wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 08:58
Nessie wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 20:37
Bobcat wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 15:02 .....

This image here Nessie:

Please link me to the source of that image.
Why are you scared to link me to the source of that image?
Again, can you please link me to the source of that image.
Hanna Hasbara wrote:

Are the alleged 5 or 6 massive rectangular pits - that allegedly once held over 700,000 corpses - now

A - More voluminous.
or
B - Less voluminous.
or
C - The same volume.

after allegedly being emptied of corpses and refilled with millions of pounds of bone fragments and millions upon millions of teeth?
Nessie:
Hanna, the answer is A - More voluminous.

viewtopic.php?p=70979#p70979
Bobcat wrote:

Nessie, if any pit dug by the Germans within the boundary of the TII camp that was utilized as a mass grave would today be more voluminous than the originally dug pit; it would it be because it is:

A - Deeper.
or
B - Wider.
or
C - Longer.
or
D - All of the above.
or
E - Some combination of A, B & C.

than the originally dug pit.
Nessie:

The answer to that one is E.
viewtopic.php?p=194633#p194633
Nessie:
1m of earth [was] added when the site [TII] was covered over.
Nessie, if any pit dug by the Germans within the boundary of the TII camp that was utilized as a mass grave was later "covered over with 1 meter of earth" - would the pits today appear to be

A - Deeper.
or
B - Shallower.
or
C - The same depth.

as the originally dug pit.

And Nessie's answer is: _?_
The answer is kind of obvious, is it not? If a grave was 4m deep and that was covered in 1m of earth, the base of the grave would now be 5m below ground. Why do you want me to answer questions like that? Is it because you genuinely do not know the answer?
Last edited by Nessie on 22 Jul 2021, 16:49, edited 1 time in total.
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie:
I have no qualifications in forensics or archaeology... since I do not have relevant qualifications... I have the honesty to admit that I have no relevant qualifications
Yeah, we've noticed Nessie.

:lol:
Last edited by Bobcat on 22 Jul 2021, 16:56, edited 1 time in total.
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 16:49
Bobcat wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 16:41
Nessie wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 08:58
Nessie wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 20:37
Bobcat wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 15:02 .....

This image here Nessie:

Please link me to the source of that image.
Why are you scared to link me to the source of that image?
Again, can you please link me to the source of that image.
Hanna Hasbara wrote:

Are the alleged 5 or 6 massive rectangular pits - that allegedly once held over 700,000 corpses - now

A - More voluminous.
or
B - Less voluminous.
or
C - The same volume.

after allegedly being emptied of corpses and refilled with millions of pounds of bone fragments and millions upon millions of teeth?
Nessie:

viewtopic.php?p=70979#p70979
Bobcat wrote:

Nessie, if any pit dug by the Germans within the boundary of the TII camp that was utilized as a mass grave would today be more voluminous than the originally dug pit; it would it be because it is:

A - Deeper.
or
B - Wider.
or
C - Longer.
or
D - All of the above.
or

Nessie:

viewtopic.php?p=194633#p194633
Nessie:
Nessie, if any pit dug by the Germans within the boundary of the TII camp that was utilized as a mass grave was later "covered over with 1 meter of earth" - would the pits today appear to be

A - Deeper.
or
B - Shallower.
or
C - The same depth.

And Nessie's answer is: _?_
Nessie:

Why do you want me to answer questions like that?
Look at Nessie run from the simple question!

:lol:

Just like he's running from this one:
Nessie,

The MAXIMUM number of discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you can conclusively prove actually exist, in an original OR altered state, and in which legitimate archaeologists have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - conclusively proven to currently contain the remains of at least 2 people; is no less than __?__.

And Nessie's answer is: - __?__
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Ok, again, since I have answered you already, the answers are the pit today would appear deeper (A) and, no less than 5 mass graves have been found.

Now, where is the source of the image you post here;

https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee2 ... h/sc26.jpg

Since I have answered various questions from you, I expect an answer from you. Until you answer me, you will get no more answers from me.
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 17:22 Ok, again, since I have answered you already, the answers are the pit today would appear deeper (A) and, no less than 5 mass graves have been found.

Since I have answered various questions from you, I expect an answer from you. Until you answer me, you will get no more answers from me.
Check.
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie:

A - More voluminous.
or
B - Less voluminous.
or
C - The same volume.

Nessie:
Nessie:

If any pit dug by the Germans within the boundary of the TII camp that was utilized as a mass grave would today be more voluminous than the originally dug pit; it would it be because it is:

A - Deeper.
or
B - Wider.
or
C - Longer.
or
D - All of the above.
or

Nessie:
Nessie:
Nessie,

If any pit dug by the Germans within the boundary of the TII camp that was utilized as a mass grave was later "covered over with 1 meter of earth" - would the pits today appear to be

A - Deeper.
or
B - Shallower.
or
C - The same depth.

Nessie:
The pit today would appear deeper (A)
Nessie,

The MAXIMUM number of discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you can conclusively prove actually exist, in an original OR altered state, and in which legitimate archaeologists have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - conclusively proven to currently contain the remains of at least 2 people; is no less than __?__.

Nessie:
No less than 5 mass graves have been found.
So, just to be clear here Nessie, are you saying that you can conclusively prove that:

No less than 5 discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II have conclusively been proven to actually exist, in which legitimate archaeologists have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - have conclusively proven to currently contain the remains of at least 2 people - Yes. - or - No. - ??

If your answer is - Yes. - then:

Identify the 5 Treblinka II mass graves that you can conclusively prove currently contain the remains of at least 2 human beings from this list:

CSC G50 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #1/86

CSC G54 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #2/87

CSC G53 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #3/88

CSC G52 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #4/89

CSC G51 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #5/90

CSC F1 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #6/91

CSC G44 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #7/92

CSC G1 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #8/93

CSC G4 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #9/94

CSC G38 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #10/95

CSC F16 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #11/96

CSC F9 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #12/97

CSC G29 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #13/98

CSC G32 = The H.A.H.C. "huge mass grave" #14/99

Which can be seen here:

and here:

and here:

And those 5 mass graves are?????
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Bobcat wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 18:29
Nessie wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 17:22 Ok, again, since I have answered you already, the answers are the pit today would appear deeper (A) and, no less than 5 mass graves have been found.

Check.
Please link me to the source of that image. Once you do that, I will be better able to answer another of your questions.
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie:
Please link me to the source of that image. Once you do that, I will be better able to answer another of your questions.
Look at Nessie run!
#50 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__."

Nessie:
My actual answer is 0
#47 - As of - 8 / 15 / 15; archaeologist Caroline Sturdy Colls has actually located / proven the existence of human remains in only __ONE__ of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Treblinka II.

Nessie's numeric answer: ONE
Nessie:

Can you, with the utmost certainty and using the scientific method prove that Treblinka II is not the burial site of at least 813,000 jews - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: No as it does contain at least that number of remains

NOTE - TII has 10 (not 11) places where a dense quantity of human remains has been identified, but they are not the only places in the camp where there are remains.
Q - It has been conclusively proven with verifiable archaeological evidence, that during the so-called Treblinka II holocaust, no less than __?__ people were buried - as whole corpses and / or their cremated remains - in no less than __?__ mass graves.

Nessie's answer: c831,000 in no less than 11 mass graves.
Nessie:
As for trash pits, they have been found as well... They are not phantom trash pits

So which areas in yellow are the alleged "huge mass graves" and which ones are the alleged trash pits?

Nessie:
I don't know for certain.
Nessie:
CS-C said they have found graves containing remains.

The archaeological work done has been scrutinised, cited and accepted by other archaeologists.

All of those studies found large areas of cremated remains buried in the ground.
Nessie,

Nessie:
So, just to be clear here Nessie, are you saying that you can conclusively prove that:

No less than 5 discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II have conclusively been proven to actually exist, in which legitimate archaeologists have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - have conclusively proven to currently contain the remains of at least 2 people - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Identify the 5 Treblinka II mass graves that you can conclusively prove currently contain the remains of at least 2 human beings from this list:

Which can be seen here:

and here:

and here:

Last edited by Bobcat on 22 Jul 2021, 19:48, edited 1 time in total.
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

I am afraid I cannot answer any more of your questions, as you are refusing to answer my one simple request.
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie:
I am afraid I cannot answer any more of your questions
Look at Nessie run!

"Afraid" is right!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew he was going to chicken out!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of the 11 claimed discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you claim you can prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; how many can you prove currently contain remains of at least 100 people__?__.

Nessie:
The 11 probable pits identified have not been excavated to find out exactly what is in them
Which one of the 11 claimed discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you claim you can prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; has been conclusively proven to currently contain the most human remains __?__.

Nessie:
I don't know
#50 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__."

Nessie:
My actual answer is 0
#47 - As of - 8 / 15 / 15; archaeologist Caroline Sturdy Colls has actually located / proven the existence of human remains in only __?__ of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated extant graves of Treblinka II.

Nessie's numeric answer: ONE
Nessie:
More than 7 likely graves have been identified by geophysics.
Can you, with the utmost certainty and using the scientific method prove that Treblinka II is not the burial site of at least 813,000 jews - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer:
No as it does contain at least that number of remains

NOTE - TII has 10 (not 11) places where a dense quantity of human remains has been identified
Q - It has been conclusively proven with verifiable archaeological evidence, that during the so-called Treblinka II holocaust, no less than __?__ people were buried - as whole corpses and / or their cremated remains - in no less than __?__ mass graves.

Nessie's answer: c831,000 in no less than 11 mass graves.
Nessie:
As for trash pits, they have been found as well... They are not phantom trash pits... Yes TII had garbage and latrine pits.

So which areas in yellow are the alleged "huge mass graves" and which ones are the alleged trash pits?

Nessie:
I don't know for certain.
How many of these alleged mass graves of Treblinka II:
Have actually been proven to exist?

How many of these alleged mass graves of Treblinka II:
Have actually been proven to exist?

Nessie:
I cannot give you a precise number
Nessie:
CS-C said they have found graves containing remains.

Archaeological and forensic studies at the camp have found areas of buried cremated remains.

The archaeological work done has been scrutinised, cited and accepted by other archaeologists.

All of those studies found large areas of cremated remains buried in the ground.
Nessie,

Nessie:

Which can be seen here:

and here:

and here:

Edited to add a reminder to Nessie:
When you say "with the utmost certainty" - is that the same level of certainty that you use to claim 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes.

When you say "using the scientific method" - is that the same method that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "burial site" - are you including the total volume of all 11 “huge mass graves” that you claim - with the utmost certainty - have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "prove" - do you mean prove with the same standard of proof that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Last edited by Bobcat on 22 Jul 2021, 21:35, edited 3 times in total.