Definition of mass grave

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: Definition of mass grave

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 00:28
Hüntinger wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 23:43
Turnagain wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 23:36 Nessie wrote:
Why do you only count that image as a photo and not the others?
Because that's the only photo of a GPR scan. How many times do you have to be told? Your weasel dodges don't fly, Nessie. There's one photo of a GPR scan. Finito. End of story.
I am lost here, could the photo and the other images be posted so there is some idea what is being discussed. :D
I forgot how to post photos, Hunt, but you can go to the pdf of CSC's thesis and look at what Nessie claims. Nessie gives the site address of the pdf multiple times. I've tried to find the thesis via searching but came up with bupkis so where Nessie got the pdf is a mystery to me. Neither does CODOH have a pdf of it. Searching "carolyn sturdy-colls thesis" turns up miles of garbage but no thesis. IIRC one copy of the pdf came from VHO but damfino where he got it.
I got it from this forum. I think either Blake or Rollo posted it first.

https://etheses.bham.ac.uk/id/eprint/35 ... s12PhD.pdf

The link shows it is from Birmingham University published theses, eprint. The images I list must show up in the document.
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Still waiting to find out why Turnagain claims only one of the following GPR images is a photo and why that matters.
None of the images are from a camera, they are all scan images generated by the GPR equipment, so why call any a photo?

P175 - Figure 4.20. Feature G40, identified in the GPR survey at Treblinka II
P184 - Figure 4.25. Feature G24/G55 which was recorded in the area adjacent to the railway platform (Area C) at Treblinka II
P213 - Figure 4.32. GPR time slices of feature G44 (shown in red) identified at Treblinka II in the area of the former Death Camp
P216 - Figure 4.34. A GPR image plot of features G50-54 identified at Treblinka II in the area of the former Death Camp
P218 - Figure 4.35. A GPR profile showing one of the cut edges of feature G38, identified at Treblinka II in the area of the former Death Camp

Why do you ignore the GPR images that you say are not photos?

Why do you ignore the other scan images?

P174 - Figure 4.19. Resistance results for the area of the former Death Camp (Area B) at Treblinka II.
P182 - Figure 4.24. Resistance survey results from the area believed to have been the Reception Camp (Areas C and D) at Treblinka II. Further key shown in Appendix 4.3.
P188 - Figure 4.26. Resistance results for Area E. Further key shown in Appendix 4.3
P209 - Figure 4.30. Resistance survey results from Area B, showing features G1 and G4. Further key shown in Appendix 4.3.
P210 - Figure 4.31. Electrical imaging results for the survey of feature G1 at Treblinka II (top, western edge and bottom, eastern edge of feature)
P214 - Figure 4.33. Resistance survey results for Area D showing features G29 and G32. Further key shown in Appendix 4.3.
Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Why are you so moronic, Nessie? Those are photos of electrical resistivity surveys. CS-C then outlines where she said she performed a GPR survey. There is NO photo of any such GPR survey. You are welcome to exercise any level of stupidity you wish. You don't get to foist such idiocy off on other people.
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 10:09 Nessie wrote:
Why are you so moronic, Nessie? Those are photos of electrical resistivity surveys. CS-C then outlines where she said she performed a GPR survey. There is NO photo of any such GPR survey. You are welcome to exercise any level of stupidity you wish. You don't get to foist such idiocy off on other people.
The thesis identifies the following as images from the GPR scan;

P175 - Figure 4.20. Feature G40, identified in the GPR survey at Treblinka II
P184 - Figure 4.25. Feature G24/G55 which was recorded in the area adjacent to the railway platform (Area C) at Treblinka II
P213 - Figure 4.32. GPR time slices of feature G44 (shown in red) identified at Treblinka II in the area of the former Death Camp
P216 - Figure 4.34. A GPR image plot of features G50-54 identified at Treblinka II in the area of the former Death Camp
P218 - Figure 4.35. A GPR profile showing one of the cut edges of feature G38, identified at Treblinka II in the area of the former Death Camp

You can claim they are not photos all you want, it does not matter. They are images generated by the GPR which show underground disturbances at the camp.
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Hüntinger wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 09:01
Nessie wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 08:58 Why are you scared to link me to the source of that image?
I think it is clear to anyone who has read the Coll dissertation that these images are the in this discourse. I glimpsed thought this today and recognize each photo. Nessie is arguing about something he has no knowledge.
The image is made up of two photos and two scans taken from the thesis, but the image itself is not from the thesis.

https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee2 ... h/sc26.jpg

Mralbertfish has made the image, I would like to see the source, or has he just made that image and nothing else?
Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
The thesis identifies the following as images from the GPR scan;
How many times do you have to be told that the photo is of an electrical survey, not a GPR scan. CS-C outlines the area on the ER and SAYS that she performed a GPR survey of that area. She does NOT show the GPR scan. What can't you understand about that?
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 08:57
Bobcat wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 20:44
Nessie wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 20:34 Answer here;

viewtopic.php?p=194633#p194633

How about you keep asking questions there and not clutter threads asking me the same question?
Says the cornered rat who is afraid to answer the simplest of questions:
Nessie,

The MAXIMUM number of discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you can conclusively prove actually exist, in an original OR altered state, and in which legitimate archaeologists have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - conclusively proven to currently contain the remains of at least 2 people; is no less than __?__.

And Nessie's answer is: - __?__
Why are you so afraid to look for the answer yourself?
Should we count how many times Nessie has run away from answering this question?

BTW, this is why Nessie is so afraid to debate me.

Nessie:
I have no qualifications in forensics or archaeology.
Yeah, we've noticed Nessie.
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Hüntinger wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 09:01
Nessie wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 08:58 Why are you scared to link me to the source of that image?
I think it is clear to anyone who has read the Coll dissertation that these images are the in this discourse. I glimpsed thought this today and recognize each photo. Nessie is arguing about something he has no knowledge.
Yes, it even admits it:

Nessie:
I have no qualifications in forensics or archaeology... [as well] I have no relevant qualifications
Last edited by Bobcat on 22 Jul 2021, 16:46, edited 3 times in total.
Bobcat

Post by Bobcat »

Nessie wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 08:58
Nessie wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 20:37
Bobcat wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 15:02 .....

This image here Nessie:

Please link me to the source of that image.
Why are you scared to link me to the source of that image?
Hanna Hasbara wrote:

Are the alleged 5 or 6 massive rectangular pits - that allegedly once held over 700,000 corpses - now

A - More voluminous.
or
B - Less voluminous.
or
C - The same volume.

after allegedly being emptied of corpses and refilled with millions of pounds of bone fragments and millions upon millions of teeth?
Nessie:
Hanna, the answer is A - More voluminous.

viewtopic.php?p=70979#p70979
Bobcat wrote:

Nessie, if any pit dug by the Germans within the boundary of the TII camp that was utilized as a mass grave would today be more voluminous than the originally dug pit; it would it be because it is:

A - Deeper.
or
B - Wider.
or
C - Longer.
or
D - All of the above.
or
E - Some combination of A, B & C.

than the originally dug pit.
Nessie:

The answer to that one is E.
Nessie:
1m of earth [was] added when the site [TII] was covered over.
Nessie, if any pit dug by the Germans within the boundary of the TII camp that was utilized as a mass grave was later "covered over with 1 meter of earth" - would the pits today appear to be

A - Deeper.
or
B - Shallower.
or
C - The same depth.

as the originally dug pit.

And Nessie's answer is: _?_
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Bobcat wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 16:29
Nessie wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 08:57
Bobcat wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 20:44
Nessie wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 20:34 Answer here;

How about you keep asking questions there and not clutter threads asking me the same question?
Says the cornered rat who is afraid to answer the simplest of questions:
Nessie,

The MAXIMUM number of discernable / measurable extant mass graves of Treblinka II that you can conclusively prove actually exist, in an original OR altered state, and in which legitimate archaeologists have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - conclusively proven to currently contain the remains of at least 2 people; is no less than __?__.

And Nessie's answer is: - __?__
Why are you so afraid to look for the answer yourself?
Should we count how many times Nessie has run away from answering this question?

BTW, this is why Nessie is so afraid to debate me.

Nessie:
I have no qualifications in forensics or archaeology.
Yeah, we've noticed Nessie.
I have not run away from answering. I have pointed you to where the answer is and that since I do not have relevant qualifications, you are best to go there for the answer. All you need to do is go through the C S-C thesis and decide yourself how many graves she identified at TII and whether or not she is satisfied those graves contain the remains of more than two people.