Yoram Haimi claims to have found Sobibor gas chambers

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
MrOlonzo
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Yoram Haimi claims to have found Sobibor gas chambers

Post by MrOlonzo »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:01 pm
MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:15 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:30 pm
....
Evidence the gas chambers inside the kremas were for mass life saving.
Lack of bodies, lack of process for mass murder using Zyklon B. The purchase of Zyklon B for de fumigation, thus life saving. The provision of various facilities for Jews. The provision of medical care.
The lack of bodies is explained by the cremations and dumping of the cremains.
There is not a lack of process for the use of Zyklon B. Documentation from the camp alone explains the process.
Your claim of Zyklon B for defumigation does not preclude its use to kill people, as it is toxic.
What provision of various facilities for Jews?
That medical care was provided for workers does not therefore mean those not selected to work were not killed.

I note that you have no witness, no document, no physical evidence to support your claims.
There are no remains in anything like the numbers claimed.

Documentation doesnt explain the process.

It does preclude its use to kill people. Being toxic isnt enough.

Leisure facilities

Those who need medical care are unfit for work.

I note that you have no credible witnesses, no documents, and no physical evidence to support your claims. Your incredulity is not an argument.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


MrOlonzo
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Yoram Haimi claims to have found Sobibor gas chambers

Post by MrOlonzo »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:02 pm
MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:18 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:33 pm
MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:13 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:34 am
You will find that arguing with Nessie is an exercise in futility. When confronted with obvious statements of fact, he will simply declare that to be wrong. Just as he ignores statements from eyewitnesses to the alleged gas/vacuum chambers. He simply declares them to be "mistaken" or they failed to understand the venting devices used by the Germans. Same with the M&H draglines digging the mass graves. Every other holyhoax historian/expert was simply wrong and some mystery machine dug the graves. Nessie lives in his own little niche in holyhoax la-la land and there's no way you can pry him out of it.
Yeah I know, thats obvious. But he's got a line, he is going to bully you on this site because we cant account for directly for the Jews. Thats his explicit claim.

Someone has to stop allowing these people to bully everyone.
Asking deniers to evidence their claims is not bullying.

Deniers ask to see evidence for the Holocaust, is that bullying?
No, you ask us to provide evidence for the whereabouts of Jews while you state that digging up where theyre supposed to be buried is wrong. If you dont get what you want you assert that we must accept your conclusion. Which is your plan.
You claim they are not buried at Sobibor, so show me the evidence for that.
As soon as you show me the compelling evidence that they are.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30137
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Yoram Haimi claims to have found Sobibor gas chambers

Post by Nessie »

MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:06 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:01 pm
MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:15 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:30 pm
....
Evidence the gas chambers inside the kremas were for mass life saving.
Lack of bodies, lack of process for mass murder using Zyklon B. The purchase of Zyklon B for de fumigation, thus life saving. The provision of various facilities for Jews. The provision of medical care.
The lack of bodies is explained by the cremations and dumping of the cremains.
There is not a lack of process for the use of Zyklon B. Documentation from the camp alone explains the process.
Your claim of Zyklon B for defumigation does not preclude its use to kill people, as it is toxic.
What provision of various facilities for Jews?
That medical care was provided for workers does not therefore mean those not selected to work were not killed.

I note that you have no witness, no document, no physical evidence to support your claims.
There are no remains in anything like the numbers claimed.
How do you know that? Show your evidence.
Documentation doesnt explain the process.
This is off topic, so start another thread if you want more detail on the Krema documents.
It does preclude its use to kill people. Being toxic isnt enough.
Being toxic and pumped into a secured room is.
Leisure facilities

Those who need medical care are unfit for work.
Or, they are being returned to fitness to work.
I note that you have no credible witnesses, no documents, and no physical evidence to support your claims. Your incredulity is not an argument.
Sticking to Sobibor, there are numerous witnesses, documents show mass transports to the camp and none show mass transports back out and there is physical evidence of a large area of cremains, personal items and a building where the gas chambers were described.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8388
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Yoram Haimi claims to have found Sobibor gas chambers

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:12 pm

Sticking to Sobibor, there are numerous witnesses, documents show mass transports to the camp and none show mass transports back out and there is physical evidence of a large area of cremains, personal items and a building where the gas chambers were described.
This is utter crap and constantly repeated. We have shown many times with evidence of people going elsewhere.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

MrOlonzo
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Yoram Haimi claims to have found Sobibor gas chambers

Post by MrOlonzo »

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:17 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:12 pm

Sticking to Sobibor, there are numerous witnesses, documents show mass transports to the camp and none show mass transports back out and there is physical evidence of a large area of cremains, personal items and a building where the gas chambers were described.
This is utter crap and constantly repeated. We have shown many times with evidence of people going elsewhere.
Nessie isnt interested in what you show him. Thats not the point here.

MrOlonzo
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Yoram Haimi claims to have found Sobibor gas chambers

Post by MrOlonzo »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:12 pm

There are no remains in anything like the numbers claimed.
How do you know that? Show your evidence.

Show yours. And not knowing where they went isnt enough.

This is off topic, so start another thread if you want more detail on the Krema documents.
I dont take orders from you.

Or, they are being returned to fitness to work.
Why would an exterminating Nazi doctor write;

“Those infected with malaria and inmates who have been treated for malaria,
were transferred at the end of the reporting quarter to CC Lublin, which is free
of the anopheles mosquito.”

Isnt that an AR camp where people are sent for gassing instead?
Sticking to Sobibor, there are numerous witnesses, documents show mass transports to the camp and none show mass transports back out and there is physical evidence of a large area of cremains, personal items and a building where the gas chambers were described.
What does that mean? People were murdered there?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30137
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Yoram Haimi claims to have found Sobibor gas chambers

Post by Nessie »

MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:02 pm


There are no remains in anything like the numbers claimed.

How do you know that? Show your evidence.


Show yours. And not knowing where they went isnt enough.
It is your claim that there are no remains in anything like the numbers claimed. It is up to you to evidence it. Failure to evidence means you are just making up claims and that is lying.
This is off topic, so start another thread if you want more detail on the Krema documents.
I dont take orders from you.
It is not orders from me, it is a general instruction to everyone to stay on topic.
Or, they are being returned to fitness to work.
Why would an exterminating Nazi doctor write;

“Those infected with malaria and inmates who have been treated for malaria,
were transferred at the end of the reporting quarter to CC Lublin, which is free
of the anopheles mosquito.”

Isnt that an AR camp where people are sent for gassing instead?
Majdanek was an AR camp unlike Sobibor, Belzec and Chelmno. It was closer in function to A-B, where its primary role was as a labour camp, with buildings built for other purposes also used for homicidal gassings and a facility to process the personal possessions stolen from the dead.
Sticking to Sobibor, there are numerous witnesses, documents show mass transports to the camp and none show mass transports back out and there is physical evidence of a large area of cremains, personal items and a building where the gas chambers were described.
What does that mean? People were murdered there?
Yes. There is evidence of mass arrivals, gassings and no evidence of mass departures.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30137
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Yoram Haimi claims to have found Sobibor gas chambers

Post by Nessie »

MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:17 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:12 pm

Sticking to Sobibor, there are numerous witnesses, documents show mass transports to the camp and none show mass transports back out and there is physical evidence of a large area of cremains, personal items and a building where the gas chambers were described.
This is utter crap and constantly repeated. We have shown many times with evidence of people going elsewhere.
Nessie isnt interested in what you show him. Thats not the point here.
I do not bother with Huntinger due to his lying and ridiculous claims. He is lying that he has shown evidence of people going elsewhere. He must live a very sad and lonely life that he responds to pretty much everything I say and acts as if he is part of the debate. He should go and talk to people who want to talk to him.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

MrOlonzo
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Yoram Haimi claims to have found Sobibor gas chambers

Post by MrOlonzo »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:53 pm
MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:29 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:17 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:12 pm

Sticking to Sobibor, there are numerous witnesses, documents show mass transports to the camp and none show mass transports back out and there is physical evidence of a large area of cremains, personal items and a building where the gas chambers were described.
This is utter crap and constantly repeated. We have shown many times with evidence of people going elsewhere.
Nessie isnt interested in what you show him. Thats not the point here.
I do not bother with Huntinger due to his lying and ridiculous claims. He is lying that he has shown evidence of people going elsewhere. He must live a very sad and lonely life that he responds to pretty much everything I say and acts as if he is part of the debate. He should go and talk to people who want to talk to him.
Huntinger is a very important part of the debate.

But since we're on this, can you name who is part of the debate? Who is acceptable in your view?

MrOlonzo
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Yoram Haimi claims to have found Sobibor gas chambers

Post by MrOlonzo »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:50 pm


It is your claim that there are no remains in anything like the numbers claimed. It is up to you to evidence it. Failure to evidence means you are just making up claims and that is lying.
Nope, its your claim that there are hundreds of thousands of murdered people there, its up to you to show that.

Majdanek was an AR camp unlike Sobibor, Belzec and Chelmno. It was closer in function to A-B, where its primary role was as a labour camp, with buildings built for other purposes also used for homicidal gassings and a facility to process the personal possessions stolen from the dead.
Ah right, What do you think it meant when they wrote this letter;

"“By order of the Reichsführer SS and Chief of the German Police in coordination with the Reich Security Main Office, the following guidelines for the processing of deaths in the concentration camps are issued, superseding all prior
orders:

1.) Deaths of Jews and Jewesses are to be recorded merely in a collective list
(one copy), to include the following data:
Serial number,
Surname, given name, for women also maiden name,
Birth date and place,
Nationality,
Last place of residence,
Date of death,
Cause of death,
Detaining authority.
Where protective custody or preventive detention was ordered by Office IV C
or Office V of the Reich Security Main Office for Jews or Jewesses, the names
of such persons in these lists should be underlined in red, and the case number
of Office IV or V shown. The lists are to be ordered by date of death and are to
be submitted here by the 3rd day after the end of the reporting month.
Priority letters and termination reports will henceforward be unnecessary for
death cases of Jewish inmates.
2.) Announcements of deaths of all other prisoners are to be submitted in one
copy merely with the familiar form (priority letter) to the Reich Security Main
Office—Office IV C 2 and Office V—and to the SS Economic and Administrative Main Office–Office Group D. These forms are to be sent by regular mail to
the Reich Security Main Office or to this very agency, respectively.
In both cases covered by 1 and 2 above it is of no moment whether deaths occurred by natural or unnatural causes.
The instant notification by telex of the detaining authority for the purpose of
notifying the next of kin remains unaffected by this as required.
The current reporting procedures regarding deaths of Soviet prisoners of war
and Russian civilian workers remain unchanged.
The camp commandants are responsible to the Reichsführer SS and me personally that despite this relaxation of procedure, it may not be forgotten anywhere in the camps that even the lives of criminals must be accounted for.”


Why would they want such detail for Jewish deaths?



Yes. There is evidence of mass arrivals, gassings and no evidence of mass departures.
Do you think they considered killing Jews a non-crime?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Nessie and 22 guests