Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Posts: 3111
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am
Contact:

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:54 pm

The ONLY "eyewitness" who ever spoke of any reddish coloring was Henryk Tauber who was part of the Sonderkommando at Birkenau's Krema 2. But, but, but--Tauber did not claim he saw any RED cioloring on what must have been many thousands of corpses as they were stuffed into ovens--but only on a rare visit he made into the supposed gas chamber. Those corpses would have included victims of typhus and which do famously have many red spots.

Tauber was a LIAR for many reasons--but especially for his wildy false claims about the numbers of corpses being cremated per muffle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Marin famously committed suicide with cyanide in a Phoenix courtroom in 2012 with cameras filming the event: https://www.google.com/search?q=Michael ... 20&bih=538



Notice Marin turned RED. Cyanide combines with hemoglobin in the blood to form "cyanohemoglobin" which blocks oxygen transfer to ordionary cells in the body--similar to the way CO also works as it forms carboxyhemoglobin.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3119
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by blake121666 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:54 am

Scott wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:38 am
Vesoz wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:42 am

I should imagine you [Frankie ?] are on ignore, but there are links above somewhere I noticed. Germar claims 3000 ppm should do it but that is 10 times the amount needed it would seem. This is like executing someone by putting 10 bullets in the head instead of just one. Hanging a person 10 times. Cutting of their head 10 times. Indeed shooting them first then hanging them. Seems Germar was using the US gassing model of concentration and not the potential one which is significantly less in the amount of product used.


Rudolf's argument here is essentially that in order to realize the accounts according to the lie-witness testimony, i.e., getting a mass-gassing to work in record time merely by pouring Zyklon-B insecticide into cold or room-temperature subterranean morgues, you would have to dump ten times more product than you needed for whatever dose you wanted because Zyklon-B releases HCN, its active ingredient, S-L-O-W-L-Y.

This was a feature of the Zyklon-B product's design to aid in the safety and practicality of the vermin fumigation process. It also takes some time for the HCN gas once liberated to propagate throughout the chamber to quickly kill everybody, so in theory that would require overdosing as well to get sufficient coverage in short order.
Rudolf's arguments are:

1. The concentration needed to kill a person in an average 10 minutes would need to be about 3200 ppm. This he alleges is about the average time persons in US gas executions take to die. And the average concentration used for those executions is 3200 ppm. So he is arguing that it'd take an average time of 10 minutes to die in an average concentration of 3200 ppm. A counterargument would be that it took longer for all to die in the chamber than 10 minutes.

2. In 10 minutes time, only about 10% of HCN would evaporate off. This is assuming the room to have been cold - according to the evaporation curve - which I have delimited by 10-minute intervals here. With my markup, one can see that line "2" evaporates off about 10% in 10 minutes time. Line "2" is the -6C curve (21F). A counterargument would be that the chamber was not that cold. Packed rooms do indeed warm up. The human body is said to release about 100 W-hr heat energy per hour.

3. It would take awhile for the HCN to reach all areas of the room.

As he stated in his video, this would require about 100 times more Zyklon dosage than a fumigation dosage. Only 1 & 2 above is considered in the prior page quote of Rudolf's.

Scott wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:38 am
This is of course ABSURD--nobody would waste this much valuable product that is otherwise desperately needed for legitimate pest fumigation--so we know that the lie-witness testimony is bunk at best. We will call this massive overdosing the "Rube Goldberg method" of gassing the Jews. However, massive overdosing would be the only way to make this narrative work as the lie-witnesses claimed.
No. There are any number of ways to counter Rudolf's argument. The "overdosing" is claimed to have been experimentally determined to roughly correspond with the dosage that would be used for delousing the given room.
Scott wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:38 am
With respect to the U.S. execution gas chambers, their design criteria was to meet an objective to execute a death sentence "humanely" by generating a massive overdose (ca. 2500-3000 ppm) very rapidly using the "HCN and acid crockpot method" so that the prisoner is overcome and euthanized as rapidly as possible. It still might take 18 minutes for the condemned person's heart to stop beating, but these dosages do give us some baseline data. However, since most Liberals consider capital punishment to be inhumane under any circumstances, legal or not, some of the claims made regarding execution by lethal gas are moralistically value-laden and therefore questionable at best.
I do not see 3200 ppm as any "massive overdose". That was considered the 1-minute LC100 at the time. Such would be a design goal for such a thing as this. 50% of persons WOULD NOT die using the amount typically tossed around by Holocaustians. This is an undeniable fact which is pretty well known. Holocaustians tend to be quite ignorant on this particular point.
Scott wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:38 am
Under actual and practical fumigation circumstances, Zyklon-B is NOT EXPLOSIVE, according to the manufacturer handbooks and expert fumigators--nor is there any explosion danger in gas chamber executions as used in United States prisons. And this for the same reason that it is generally safe to cook with combustible gas in your home kitchen. Any explosion risk here is massively overblown by those who have marketed themselves as experts on "humane" and "safe" executions with lethal gas. Fred Leuchter also called himself an "Engineer," but this belied many technical flubs that simply should not have been made by any competent expert.
The gas chamber concentrations would be temporarily explosive for the time and space it takes to diffuse - starting at near 100% at the pot - to between HCN's explosion limits (between UEL and LEL). I agree that the risk is ridiculously overblown by Leuchter and others. Even the worst-case scenario (maximum explosion possible) probably wouldn't be so very bad.
Scott wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:38 am
With the "KREISLAUF" method of hot air-gas circulation--the method used S-A-F-E-L-Y in wartime Germany to fumigate the clothing and goods of 25 million people during the last year of the war--a minimal dosage of Zyklon-B fumigation product is needed. Simply put, the dosage of HCN is driven from its inert carrier material by warm-air blown through the Zyklon-B granules, and the air and gas mixture is then circulated inside the gaschamber and flows freely for a minimal period of time for good measure of dosage and exposure at well below the lower explosion threshold of concentration--before the HCN gas and air mixture is finally exhausted harmlessly out to the atmosphere

This Kreislauf (circulation) method was the state-of-the-art in fumigation technology used before and during the war, and strikingly, it was used in many concentration camps. So the "Rube Goldberg" scenarios do not add up in any sense whatsoever.
The kreislauf apparatuses are documented as mainly helping with "penetration". HCN mixes with air readily and disperses quickly. It does not enter into tight spaces as quickly though. A homicidal gas chamber does not have any such requirement though. Persons breathe in the toxic atmosphere more easily than a bug hidden inside clothing or a crack in the wall. Penetration is needed to kill the lice eggs as well.

Kreislauf WAS NOT used for building fumigations. It was ONLY used in the purpose-built delousing chambers. That entire chamber was kept at temperatures of 30C to 35C. So the "warm air" passing through the Zyklon pellets was just the re-circulated air in the warm chamber. It was re-circulated mainly in order to penetrate the clothing and such in the chamber.

The reason that building fumigations took so long was because the buildings were not typically warmed and the HCN needed to penetrate all nooks and crannies with a lethal dose to lice - even after full outgassing. If one were to speculate that the alleged homicidal gas chambers were quite warm and that victims in those chambers were not lice eggs - nor could they hide in nooks and crannies - then such a method as alleged could work well enough. There would not be any benefit to re-circulation in an alleged HGC. Re-circulation would merely spread the concentration thinly until LC (and LD) is reached - as opposed to the concentration just naturally dissipating out like a wave (versus re-circulations uniformity).
Scott wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:38 am
But the Kreislauf (circulation) method has NEVER BEEN CLAIMED to have actually been used procedurally to gas people, legally or otherwise. This is a huge gaff on the part of the lie-witnesses and those who wished to push the narrative that Nazi Germany gassed the Jews in the first place.

If the homicidal gassing story were true, certainly the Germans would have used established modern procedures--like they were already using for fumigations elsewhere, including in their concentration camps--and certainly not resorting to bizarre and wasteful "Rube Goldberg" methods for no clear reason.

You start by assuming that the WHEEL will be made ROUND, according to well-developed technological practices. You don't claim that the wheel was made SQUARE just to custom-fit crazy lie-witness testimony about how technology is IMAGINED and not APPLIED.

Hoaxsterism is indeed a desperate and deluded business.

Hoaxster reasoning always resorts to trying to pound square pegs into round holes. The atrocity-propaganda narrative that we know today as the HolocaustTM, has become internalized into Liberal and Jewish MYTHOLOGY of Virtue-by-Victimization--and many dumb and crazy people honestly try to argue that this atrocity-rich mythology follows from facts instead of the reverse. This is nothing but a huge circular evidence problem of the worst sort.

And that, folks, is why we calls it Hoax.

No conspiracy-theory is needed here--not any more than Urban Legends need a conspiracy-theory for people to believe and even to promote them.

:-)
You have little basis to require kreislauf. You have as much bases to require such a thing as Leucther did to require "explosion-proof lighting"! You do not know that natural diffusion would not have been sufficient for this particular task - nor do you know that kreislauf would have been better for this particular task.

User avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Posts: 3111
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am
Contact:

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Kreislauf was definitely on the minds of ALL of the German experts and even American experts such as those at the American Cyanimid Co. as "circulation,"--whereas "explosion-proof-lighting" or "explosion-proof" anything was never even mentioned--not even in the "Baltimore Execution Protocol" used and discovered by Faurisson.

Try to imagine "air conditioning" which became common in the USA after WW2 w-ii-t-h-o-u-t "circulation."

The Faurisson-Leuchter gang is simply grasping at hypothetical straws while deliberately ignoring what we do actually know. Germar Rudolf has deliberately ignored Kreislauf as well for mysterious reasons of his own. As far as I could tell, Rudolf never even mentioned it in his video about cyanide explosions. Kreislauf would have substantially reduced any risk of an explosion--even at the very source of the cyanide, just above or near the Zyklon-B granules themselves--by dispersing any "explosive" concentrations of cyanide.

Are there any adults in the room or just "gangsters."

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Posts: 3111
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am
Contact:

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:10 am

The most glowing and ridiculous praise for Fred Leuchter anywhere, ever, is in my opinion the following essay from Mark Weber: http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p421_Weber.html

What follows is just a portion of that essay:

Leuchter's expertise as the nation's foremost specialist of execution hardware, including gas chambers, has been abundantly confirmed. William Armontrout, warden of the Missouri State Penitentiary, testified on this matter during the 1988 "Holocaust Trial" of Ernst Zündel. As warden, Armontrout supervised the state's execution gas chamber. He testified under oath that he had consulted with Leuchter on the design, maintenance and operation of the Missouri gas chamber, and confirmed that, to the best of his knowledge, Leuchter is the only such consultant in the United States.

Leuchter's expertise has also been recognized by prominent periodicals, including The Atlantic in a four-page article in its February 1990 issue. An article in the weekly national news magazine Insight of July 2, 1990, called Leuchter, "the nation's leading expert in the mechanics of execution." Finally, Leuchter's expertise was acknowledged on the ABC television news program "Prime Time Live," broadcast on May 10th, 1990, and by The New York Times in a prominently featured article in its issue of October 13, 1990, which was accompanied by a front-page photo of Leuchter.

No matter what the long-term outcome of the still unfolding Leuchter affair may be, the indisputable fact will remain, that on the basis of a careful on-site inspection, the man who is America's acknowledged foremost expert on gas chamber technology has categorically declared under oath that the alleged mass extermination gas chambers were never used, and never could have been used, as execution devices.

With regard to the third charge -- that Leuchter lied under oath in the 1988 Zündel trial -- it might first be pointed out that the laws of physics have not been suspended for the sake of the Holocaust story. To repeat: If Leuchter is wrong, it should not be difficult to prove it. And if he is right, his work and his findings will stand the test of time, and his courage will be vindicated.
A short answer to all of the above is that Fred Leuchter is NOT an engineer and never was; he is thoroughly incompetent as he has repeatedly shown by his gross misunderstanding of the dangers of explosion and the "explosive limits" of cyanide gas; and by his inabilty to even read the MSDS reports that appear as appendices in his own so-called "Engineering Report." His insistence that CO could have been used for mass murder but ONLY if the pressure in the gas chamber was about 60psi is totally ridiculous since many thousands upon thousands of people have over many decades committed suicide in their cars without any added pressure. CO is btw explosive in concentrations above 12% but still not banned. Also, Leuchter never designed a gas chamber that was ever used anywhere--he merely made a shabby sales proposal for Missouri that was rejected. Worst of all, in my opinion, is, as my email exchanges prove, that he will NOT answer questions from me but tries to be high-and-mighty instead--beyond almost anyone's questions. In short, Fred Leuchter was, and still is, a shameless quack!

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Frankie
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 am
Contact:

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by Frankie » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:35 am

Leuchter & Faurisson take Berg's lunch yet again:

Observable facts do not lie.

Image

seemingly endless accidental HCN explosions:

https://www.google.com/search?ei=XR6gWv ... uMe_ily8bE

So then, the levels for alleged gassings would have been much, much higher than 5.6%, which is the suggested limit.
- To achieve the alleged '2000 killed per gassing' in large underground rooms / 'gas chambers' in mere minutes as the narrative claims, using the slow acting Zyklon-B, the amount of HCN necessary would have been enormous, thereby going way above 5.6%, thereby creating an enormous explosion risk, as Rudolf and I have repeatedly demonstrated.
- Then there's the alleged locations of the alleged 'gas chambers', directly below high heat, flaming cremation ovens. No one in their right mind would have used HCN under those conditions. Certainly not the risk averse Germans.
- BTW, there are no claims of 'Krieslauf "being used in these preposterous & alleged 'gas chambers'. The claim is that the Zyklon-B was dropped into ridiculous basket-like contraptions and the still air did the job.
see:
I suggest everyone actually read The Rudolf Report:
http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/index.html
and:
'Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz"
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3119
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by blake121666 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:19 pm

Frankie wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:35 am
Leuchter & Faurisson take Berg's lunch yet again:

Observable facts do not lie.

Image

seemingly endless accidental HCN explosions:

https://www.google.com/search?ei=XR6gWv ... uMe_ily8bE

So then, the levels for alleged gassings would have been much, much higher than 5.6%, which is the suggested limit.
- To achieve the alleged '2000 killed per gassing' in large underground rooms / 'gas chambers' in mere minutes as the narrative claims, using the slow acting Zyklon-B, the amount of HCN necessary would have been enormous, thereby going way above 5.6%, thereby creating an enormous explosion risk, as Rudolf and I have repeatedly demonstrated.
- Then there's the alleged locations of the alleged 'gas chambers', directly below high heat, flaming cremation ovens. No one in their right mind would have used HCN under those conditions. Certainly not the risk averse Germans.
- BTW, there are no claims of 'Krieslauf "being used in these preposterous & alleged 'gas chambers'. The claim is that the Zyklon-B was dropped into ridiculous basket-like contraptions and the still air did the job.
see:
I suggest everyone actually read The Rudolf Report:
http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/index.html
and:
'Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz"
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111
Can Frankie evidence even ONE "accident" from Zyklon? Zyklon, Frankie, Zyklon! STFU about ANYTHING ELSE. Show me ONE "accident" from using Zyklon! Does Frankie agree that Zyklon has been used for fumigation MILLIONS of times. Evidence an accident occurring from this, Frankie.

Frankie's argument is equivalent to saying that one would be at risk of drowning from ice sculptures! No one would EVER create an ice sculpture from SO MUCH ice - he'd risk DROWNING! :lol:

HCN evaporates off the Zyklon substrate too slowly to risk any significant amount ever being within explosion limits. One need only use the appropriate amount for any volume. Such has been done MILLIONS of times without any evidence of any incident.

Given that Germans DID fumigate buildings with Zyklon during the war - more times than any alleged homicidal gassings with it - and their procedures specifically EMPHASIZED that such was "not explosive", together with the homicidal gassing allegations simply being no different than a building fumigation in the alleged dosage used (dosage being the German's stated reason for any possible explosion risk), the Germans would not have thought these alleged gassings to have risked explosion.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8553
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by been-there » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:23 am

blake121666 wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:19 pm
Frankie wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:35 am
Leuchter & Faurisson take Berg's lunch yet again:

Observable facts do not lie.

Image

seemingly endless accidental HCN explosions:

https://www.google.com/search?ei=XR6gWv ... uMe_ily8bE

So then, the levels for alleged gassings would have been much, much higher than 5.6%, which is the suggested limit.
- To achieve the alleged '2000 killed per gassing' in large underground rooms / 'gas chambers' in mere minutes as the narrative claims, using the slow acting Zyklon-B, the amount of HCN necessary would have been enormous, thereby going way above 5.6%, thereby creating an enormous explosion risk, as Rudolf and I have repeatedly demonstrated.
- Then there's the alleged locations of the alleged 'gas chambers', directly below high heat, flaming cremation ovens. No one in their right mind would have used HCN under those conditions. Certainly not the risk averse Germans.
- BTW, there are no claims of 'Krieslauf "being used in these preposterous & alleged 'gas chambers'. The claim is that the Zyklon-B was dropped into ridiculous basket-like contraptions and the still air did the job.
see:
I suggest everyone actually read The Rudolf Report:
http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/index.html
and:
'Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz"
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111
Can Frankie evidence even ONE "accident" from Zyklon? Zyklon, Frankie, Zyklon! STFU about ANYTHING ELSE. Show me ONE "accident" from using Zyklon! Does Frankie agree that Zyklon has been used for fumigation MILLIONS of times. Evidence an accident occurring from this, Frankie.

Frankie's argument is equivalent to saying that one would be at risk of drowning from ice sculptures! No one would EVER create an ice sculpture from SO MUCH ice - he'd risk DROWNING! :lol:

HCN evaporates off the Zyklon substrate too slowly to risk any significant amount ever being within explosion limits. One need only use the appropriate amount for any volume. Such has been done MILLIONS of times without any evidence of any incident.

Given that Germans DID fumigate buildings with Zyklon during the war - more times than any alleged homicidal gassings with it - and their procedures specifically EMPHASIZED that such was "not explosive", together with the homicidal gassing allegations simply being no different than a building fumigation in the alleged dosage used (dosage being the German's stated reason for any possible explosion risk), the Germans would not have thought these alleged gassings to have risked explosion.
Excellent refutation, Blake!

Frankie your argument has been totally defeated. Learn and move on.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Frankie
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 am
Contact:

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by Frankie » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:01 am

Of course there were no reported accidents by the Germans forces with Zyklon-B, they would never have engaged in such harebrained actions with such an accident prone substance like HCN to begin with. :lol:
As I demonstrated repeatedly.

someone said:
HCN evaporates off the Zyklon substrate too slowly to risk any significant amount ever being within explosion limits. One need only use the appropriate amount for any volume. Such has been done MILLIONS of times without any evidence of any incident.

Given that Germans DID fumigate buildings with Zyklon during the war - more times than any alleged homicidal gassings with it - and their procedures specifically EMPHASIZED that such was "not explosive", together with the homicidal gassing allegations simply being no different than a building fumigation in the alleged dosage used (dosage being the German's stated reason for any possible explosion risk), the Germans would not have thought these alleged gassings to have risked explosion.
- But those aren't the enormous amounts that would have been necessary to gas 2000 people at a time in a large room in a few minutes, AND with a high heat source such as flaming ovens in operation just above as alleged. Hence the alleged safe limit would have been surpassed in spades, IF the Germans would have even tried such idiocy.

I recommend that you review the gassing claims that you apparently know little about.
And please review Faurisson's actual argument, which you appear to have forgotten or perhaps never knew. :lol:
Also see the Rudolf Report:
http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/index.html
and:
'Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz"
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

- Yes, generally not explosive in those much smaller amounts, away from high heat sources, see above.
Again, I recommend that you review the gassing claims that you apparently know little about. :lol:

Faurisson was right.
Last edited by Frankie on Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3119
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by blake121666 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:35 am

Frankie wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:01 am
Of course there were no reported accidents by the Germans forces with Zyklon-B, they would never have engaged in such harebrained actions with such an accident prone substance like HCN to begin with. :lol:
As I demonstrated repeatedly.

someone said:
HCN evaporates off the Zyklon substrate too slowly to risk any significant amount ever being within explosion limits. One need only use the appropriate amount for any volume. Such has been done MILLIONS of times without any evidence of any incident.

Given that Germans DID fumigate buildings with Zyklon during the war - more times than any alleged homicidal gassings with it - and their procedures specifically EMPHASIZED that such was "not explosive", together with the homicidal gassing allegations simply being no different than a building fumigation in the alleged dosage used (dosage being the German's stated reason for any possible explosion risk), the Germans would not have thought these alleged gassings to have risked explosion.
- But those aren't the enormous amounts that would have been necessary to gas 2000 people at a time in a large room in a few minutes, AND with a high heat source such as flaming ovens in operation just above as alleged. Hence the alleged safe limit would have been surpassed in spades, IF the Germans would have even tried such idiocy.

I recommend that you review the gassing claims that you apparently know little about.
And please review Faurisson's actual argument, which you appear to have forgotten. :lol:
Also see the Rudolf Report:
http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/index.html
and:
'Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz"
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

- Yes, generally not explosive in those much smaller amounts, away from high heat sources, see above.
Faurisson was right.
No one alleges that any "enormous amounts" were employed. If they ever were to allege that the "enormous amounts" you speculate about that would've risked any explosion, you'd win the argument without your silly "explosion" arguments.

Your silly explosion argument is akin to saying that no one would attempt to drown someone with water because the oceans would run dry - due to some hare-brained logic of yours about what it would take to drown someone with water.

Show me an instance of the oceans running dry because someone drowned.

Your argument is that the alleged gassings were not feasible for reasons other than any silly explosion risk in your deluded mind about Zyklon's explosion risk. You can't even come up with ONE explosion ever in its history of many many millions of fumigations with Zyklon by many thousands of persons in varied circumstances throughout the world.

Frankie
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 am
Contact:

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by Frankie » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:53 am

someone said:
No one alleges that any "enormous amounts" were employed. If they ever were to allege that the "enormous amounts" you speculate about that would've risked any explosion, you'd win the argument without your silly "explosion" arguments.

Your silly explosion argument is akin to saying that no one would attempt to drown someone with water because the oceans would run dry - due to some hare-brained logic of yours about what it would take to drown someone with water.

Show me an instance of the oceans running dry because someone drowned.
- Yes, they necessarily do.

You don't even know the gassing claims you try to discuss.
Enormous amounts would have simply been required to meet the demands of the alleged narrative of: 2000 people, in a large room, killing ALL in minutes. Not even considering the added dangers of nearby high heat source next to all that explosive HCN outgassing from the Zyklon-B carrier material.
The Germans would never have been so stupid as to try it.
again:
see 'The Rudolf Report':
http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/index.html
and:
'Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz"
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

- Your comparison is unrelated, absurdly juvenile, & unworthy of comment.

Faurisson wins.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 6 guests