Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by NSDAP » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:31 pm

Frankie wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:26 pm
Now Blake and NSDAP (who is playing Blake) are changing their stories yet again.
They had said 'you cant' compare Zyklon-B to to HCN' and now they are doing just that by attempting to compare prison execution time vs. with what Rudolf supposedly said about the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers. :lol:

On my, Berg loses again.
No we are looking at the graphs analysizing the implications and how it might apply to another situation. I don't really know what Rudolf said as I have only seen his video briefly and not studied his work in detail. I would rather read his opinion than hear it second hand. Who knows? your opinion may have biases in them? ;)
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Frankie
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 am
Contact:

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by Frankie » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:12 am

NSDAP:
No we are looking at the graphs analysizing the implications and how it might apply to another situation. I don't really know what Rudolf said as I have only seen his video briefly and not studied his work in detail. I would rather read his opinion than hear it second hand. Who knows? your opinion may have biases in them? ;)
No, you are arguing amongst yourselves about nonsense that you cannot keep straight and doing just as I said:
Now Blake and NSDAP (who is playing Blake) are changing their stories yet again.
They had said 'you cant' compare Zyklon-B to to HCN' and now they are doing just that by attempting to compare prison execution time vs. with what Rudolf supposedly said about the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers.
My opinions are based upon logic, rational thinking, observable physical proof, and the work of a Max Planck master chemist.

I suggest you actually read The Rudolf Report:
http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/index.html

Observable, physical proof:

Image

Citation after citation to seemingly endless accidental HCN explosions:

https://www.google.com/search?ei=XR6gWv ... uMe_ily8bE

Berg's sadly over the hill and has led you guys astray. :roll:

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by NSDAP » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:39 am

Frankie wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:12 am
No, you are arguing amongst yourselves about nonsense that you cannot keep straight and doing just as I said.
My opinions are based upon logic, rational thinking, observable physical proof, and the work of a Max Planck master chemist.
Be nice to hear some of your own thoughts for a change and not just the platitudes of others.
Rudolf was dismissed from the Max Planck Institute. However, this is political and not because of his brilliance. I accept he is probably a very good scientific thinker and thank you for information on his books.
I suggest you actually read The Rudolf Report:
http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/index.html

Berg's sadly over the hill and has led you guys astray. :roll.
On this issue I agree with Friedrich but in our discussion Blake has suggested much higher quantities of Zb. I'll watch the movie from Rudolf again and read his book.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Frankie
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 am
Contact:

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by Frankie » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:13 am

NSDAP wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:39 am
Frankie wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:12 am
No, you are arguing amongst yourselves about nonsense that you cannot keep straight and doing just as I said.
My opinions are based upon logic, rational thinking, observable physical proof, and the work of a Max Planck master chemist.
Be nice to hear some of your own thoughts for a change and not just the platitudes of others.
Rudolf was dismissed from the Max Planck Institute. However, this was political and not because of his brilliance. I accept he is probably a very good scientific thinker and thank you for information on his books.
On this issue I agree with Friedrich but in our discussion Blake has suggested much higher quantities of Zb. I'll watch the movie from Rudolf again and read his book.
No "platitudes", facts.

However, your fake claims are to be expected since you are pretending to be a Revisionist, just ask Werd. :lol:

So then, you say you think the Germans would have taken the extreme risks of explosion to gas the Jews as alleged if they intended to do it.
Note very rational opinion, NSDAP, given this proof of danger, but as I said, you are faking it.

HCN goes boom!
Image

seemingly endless accidental HCN explosions:

https://www.google.com/search?ei=XR6gWv ... uMe_ily8bE

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by NSDAP » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:04 am

blake121666 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:28 pm
EDIT: I've seen your picture, BTW, no need to post it again!
The individual you are speak of smacks of trolling, repeating the same crap time and time again without any real evidence. Intent on only causing remarks to elicit a response with no real input on any of the issues. Now on ignore for good.
That was a very interesting link you gave on fumigation I've been doing calculations on that comparing the losses with other fumigants and the Krieslaff data. I won't bore you with that here, except to say that the loss of mass for the HCN in ppm was similar in both the Krieslaff graph and the fumigation graph. :)
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Frankie
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 am
Contact:

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by Frankie » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:16 pm

When information is ignored I will of course post it again so that the readers see that facts ... rather than watch Blake & fake Revisionist NSDAP fight over irrelevant minutiae. :lol:

And BTW, I did find this "Holocau$t Industry" claim which demolishes their FPBerg nonsense:
1 cannister of Zyklon-B killed 100 Jews
So 2000 claimed per batch would have equaled at least 20 cannisters. :lol:
Extremely dangerous, so the Germans would have known it and not done it, IF they wanted to do it.

see:


Here's more proof that I speak of:

This proves they would have been, observable facts do not lie.

Image

seemingly endless accidental HCN explosions:

https://www.google.com/search?ei=XR6gWv ... uMe_ily8bE

So then, the levels for alleged gassings would have been much, much higher than 5.6%, which is the suggested limit.
- To achieve the alleged '2000 killed per gassing' in large underground rooms / 'gas chambers' in mere minutes as the narrative claims, using the slow acting Zyklon-B, the amount of HCN necessary would have been enormous, thereby going way above 5.6%, thereby creating an enormous explosion risk, as Rudolf and I have repeatedly demonstrated.
- Then there's the alleged locations of the alleged 'gas chambers', directly below high heat, flaming cremation ovens. No one in their right mind would have used HCN under those conditions. Certainly not the risk averse Germans.
- BTW, there are no claims of 'Krieslauf "being used in these preposterous & alleged 'gas chambers'. The claim is that the Zyklon-B was dropped into ridiculous basket-like contraptions and the still air did the job.
see:
'Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz"
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6207
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by rollo the ganger » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:57 pm

Frankie, your last link to CODOH gives me this:
Information
The requested topic does not exist.
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

What to do?... what to do?

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by NSDAP » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:42 pm

blake121666 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:15 pm
Claiming that anyone would haul 3 tons of material onto a roof to drop a ton of cyanide into holes through the roof to kill persons is what is laughable. Arguing that doing such a thing MIGHT be explosive and therefore would not have been done - for that reason - is just plain sad.
There is a claim of 20 cannisters potentially mentioned, as you said that the 2kg cannisters were used that is 40kg of Zb, which in LII would not be explosive as it takes about 53 kg to get to 5.6% assuming that the Zb in the Kriesloff data is the same as the ones at Auschwitz. This is for the Kriesloff system only (if the calculations are correct) for the explosive potential of 5.6% to be reached. As the claim was no Krieslaff system was used which I think we all agree with (they were only used in fumigation and railways systems) the amount would be considerably higher. This was claimed by the author but still insists it would only need 40 cans (can size unspecified). I will attempt to get an idea of the mass of Zb needed to achieve deadly and explosive concentrations and not merely rely on the word of Germar.
Upon analysis of the graph below where the X asis is time and the Y axis is concentration in gram per cubic metre, the average concentration of HCN is close to 0.5gm-3 and that is being highly optimistic in the first 15 mins (it is probably half that). With the 0.1 kg can the concentration of HCN is about 452 ppm for a 10.26m3. If that concentration is displaced into LII which is 902.7m3, it would be diluted 87.98 times to 5.14 ppm. To get to a minimum toxicity of lethal dosage in that Leichenkeller (300 ppm) within 10 mins would take about 58 cans or 5.8 kg of Zb. (basically 3 two kilogram cans).
To reach critical explosivity as suggested which is 56 000 ppm will take 10,895 (0.1kg) cans, or 1089 kg of Zb.. this is a little over a tonne. As mentioned the victims would be smothered to death. I would like the original data from which the graph was made if anyone has it.
Image
Using data from this graph
Last edited by NSDAP on Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Frankie
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 am
Contact:

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by Frankie » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:40 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:57 pm
Frankie, your last link to CODOH gives me this:
Information
The requested topic does not exist.
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

What to do?... what to do?
Here you do:
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

Frankie
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 am
Contact:

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by Frankie » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:48 pm

Obviously fake Revisionist NSDAP is exposed, just ask Werd at RODOH. :D

So IOW, besides the laughable nonsense about 'krieslauf', which no one claims to have been at work in the fake 'gas chambers' :lol: etc., the whole claimed process was very dangerous and the Germans would have never attempted, IF they wanted to gas people.

See this "Holocau$t Industry" claim which demolishes the FPBerg nonsense:
1 cannister of Zyklon-B killed 100 Jews
So 2000 claimed per batch would have equaled at least 20 cannisters. :lol:
Extremely dangerous, so the Germans would have known it and not done it, IF they wanted to do it.

see:


Here's more proof that I speak of:

This proves they would have been, observable facts do not lie.

Image

seemingly endless accidental HCN explosions:

https://www.google.com/search?ei=XR6gWv ... uMe_ily8bE

So then, the levels for alleged gassings would have been much, much higher than 5.6%, which is the suggested limit.
- To achieve the alleged '2000 killed per gassing' in large underground rooms / 'gas chambers' in mere minutes as the narrative claims, using the slow acting Zyklon-B, the amount of HCN necessary would have been enormous, thereby going way above 5.6%, thereby creating an enormous explosion risk, as Rudolf and I have repeatedly demonstrated.
- Then there's the alleged locations of the alleged 'gas chambers', directly below high heat, flaming cremation ovens. No one in their right mind would have used HCN under those conditions. Certainly not the risk averse Germans.
- BTW, there are no claims of 'Krieslauf "being used in these preposterous & alleged 'gas chambers'. The claim is that the Zyklon-B was dropped into ridiculous basket-like contraptions and the still air did the job.
see:
I suggest everyone actually read The Rudolf Report:
http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/index.html
and:
'Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz"
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 7 guests