Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
NSDAP

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by NSDAP » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:54 am

Frankie wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:36 am

What sources are there for both your '200 ppm' & '300 ppm' claims?
Specific citations only.
That has been given multiple times in the past to exactly the same question by the same person. This is the lethal claim but needs an efficient method to disperse the concentation evenly. Without those methods you might need to increase this 10 x, which is what Rudolf was suggesting. That information is on the internet and easily accessible. Find it or look at older posts.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:55 am

Blake:
Germar has been sent your inquiry.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:50 pm

As much as we should thank Frankie for bringing Germar Rudolf's great video to our attention, some simple facts should also be made clear.

There is nothing in that video or anywhere else to support the insane notion that "mass gassings are impossible" as Leuchter and Faurisson and others, especially at CODOH, have insisted. There is simply nothing anywhere in that video to support such nonsense. Can Frankie even begin to recognize that? I doubt it.

There is nothing in that video or anywhere else to refute my insistence that the Nazis could have e-a-s-i-l-y committed mass murder of countless Jews in Budapest in the railroad fumigation tunnel or in similar tunnels. I made that claim already in 1982, 36 years ago, with many images of such gas chambers. Neither Frankie nor Germar Rudolf nor anyone else has ever given one good argument for why I might be wrong. Can Frankie even begin to recognize that? I doubt it.

Frankie's insistence that mass murder with cyanide could have ONLY been done with explosive concentrations of cyanide is WRONG if, and whenever, the executioners had simply employed Kreislauf as used in Budapest and in all of the most advanced DEGESCH fumigation chambers.

And yet, as Frankie has shown just recently on this very thread, he wants to believe that I am somehow ignoring science, etc.,

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:10 am

Mr. Berg said:
There is nothing in that video or anywhere else to support the insane notion that "mass gassings are impossible" as Leuchter and Faurisson and others, especially at CODOH, have insisted. There is simply nothing anywhere in that video to support such nonsense. Can Frankie even begin to recognize that? I doubt it.

There is nothing in that video or anywhere else to refute my insistence that the Nazis could have e-a-s-i-l-y committed mass murder of countless Jews in Budapest in the railroad fumigation tunnel or in similar tunnels. I made that claim already in 1982, 36 years ago, with many images of such gas chambers. Neither Frankie nor Germar Rudolf nor anyone else has ever given one good argument for why I might be wrong. Can Frankie even begin to recognize that? I doubt it.

Frankie's insistence that mass murder with cyanide could have ONLY been done with explosive concentrations of cyanide is WRONG if, and whenever, the executioners had simply employed Kreislauf as used in Budapest and in all of the most advanced DEGESCH fumigation chambers.
- Then you obviously did not read what I posted. I'm not gong to spoon feed you, actually read what I posted.
- Your silly 'train gassings option' is ridiculous, as a Breker has shown here:
The SANITY Test!
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5864

- Then you shoot yourself in the foot, yet again, with:
"Frankie's insistence that mass murder with cyanide could have ONLY been done with explosive concentrations of cyanide is WRONG if, and whenever, the executioners had simply employed Kreislauf as used in Budapest and in all of the most advanced DEGESCH fumigation chambers..."

Well hellooo, it's not even claimed that the Germans used "Kreislauf" in the alleged 'gas chambers'.
You're trying to move the goal posts, but in reality you don't even know the narrative you try to debate.

Bye

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:17 am

NSDAP wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:54 am
Frankie wrote:

Specific citations only.
That has been given multiple times in the past to exactly the same question by the same person. This is the lethal claim but needs an efficient method to disperse the concentation evenly. Without those methods you might need to increase this 10 x, which is what Rudolf was suggesting. That information is on the internet and easily accessible. Find it or look at older posts.
And you have never answered my requests.
Quit dodging, what are your specific sources for both numbers?

What are you hiding?

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:15 am

Frankie wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:17 am
NSDAP wrote:
Frankie wrote:

Specific citations only.

What are you hiding?
We are hiding you in your obscurity. We have no intention of repeating what was said to satisfy your ego. What you think is of no consequence.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:15 am

As Frankie claims above, "it's not even claimed that the Germans used "Kreislauf" in the alleged 'gas chambers'." You are right about that detail, Frankie--but the Germans certainly could have used Kreislauf easily enough. The fact that there is no sign of Kreislauf in the alleged homicidal gas chambers is a major flaw in the given holocaust tale.

Is Frankie willing to concede that the alleged gas chambers would have worked perfectly well at their murderous task if Kreislauf had been added? And there would have been absolutely NO risk of explosion either. Too complicated? Ask Germar for his opinion.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:00 am

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:15 am
The current events in the world are showing this to be reality. This is happening now and it certainly happened in 1939. The folk of Deutschland intended to protect Europe only to be stabbed in the back. It would seem that the leaders of the UK and the US lack total integrity and a shake up of their political system is in order.
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:17 pm

Just before he ran out the door saying "Bye" to all of us, Frankie posted the following on this thread:
Then you obviously did not read what I posted. I'm not gong to spoon feed you, actually read what I posted.
- Your silly 'train gassings option' is ridiculous, as a Breker has shown here:
The SANITY Test!
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5864

- Then you shoot yourself in the foot, yet again, with:
"Frankie's insistence that mass murder with cyanide could have ONLY been done with explosive concentrations of cyanide is WRONG if, and whenever, the executioners had simply employed Kreislauf as used in Budapest and in all of the most advanced DEGESCH fumigation chambers..."

Well hellooo, it's not even claimed that the Germans used "Kreislauf" in the alleged 'gas chambers'.
You're trying to move the goal posts, but in reality you don't even know the narrative you try to debate.

Bye
What he really meant when he wrote "I'm not going to spoon feed you" is that he simply has no idea as to what he is talking about--and cannot answer my simple questions--he has no answers.

FPBerg

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:30 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:15 am
Frankie wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:17 am
NSDAP wrote:
Frankie wrote:

Specific citations only.

What are you hiding?
We are hiding you in your obscurity. We have no intention of repeating what was said to satisfy your ego. What you think is of no consequence.
IOW, you are making bogus claims that you cannot back-up and dodging my challenge ... for all to see. :lol:
You've been nailed again.

I repeat:
Specific citations only.