Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
blake121666

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by blake121666 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:37 am

Frankie wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:53 am
someone said:
No one alleges that any "enormous amounts" were employed. If they ever were to allege that the "enormous amounts" you speculate about that would've risked any explosion, you'd win the argument without your silly "explosion" arguments.

Your silly explosion argument is akin to saying that no one would attempt to drown someone with water because the oceans would run dry - due to some hare-brained logic of yours about what it would take to drown someone with water.

Show me an instance of the oceans running dry because someone drowned.
- Yes, they necessarily do.

You don't even know the gassing claims you try to discuss.
Enormous amounts would have simply been required to meet the demands of the alleged narrative of: 2000 people, in a large room, killing ALL in minutes. Not even considering the added dangers of nearby high heat source next to all that explosive HCN outgassing from the Zyklon-B carrier material.
The Germans would never have been so stupid as to try it.
again:
see 'The Rudolf Report':
http://vho.org/GB/Books/trr/index.html
and:
'Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz"
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

- Your comparison is unrelated, absurdly juvenile, & unworthy of comment.

Faurisson wins.
"The Germans would never have been so stupid as to try it."

The "it" you are referring to is using "enormous amounts". That is the end of the argument right there. Explosiveness doesn't enter the picture at all.

Can you quantify this "enormous amounts" that, according to your harebraned thinking on it would've been "necessary"? Because no one other than you is alleging any such "enormous amounts" were used. What is claimed is that the dosage was about the same as the amount that would've been used for fumigation of the room. If you don't agree with that, then THAT is your argument. Because no one is claiming what you are running off at the mouth about with respect to the dosage. And no one ever would.

It's pretty rich that you - who is claiming things that no one in his right mind ever would in a million years claim are telling me that I don't know the gassing claims being made. Not only do you not know the gassing claims that are made, you are pretty clueless about your own claims - which you refuse to quantify or explain in any other way than "enormous amounts, enormous amounts, OMG the enormous amounts!!!! Explosion danger is the way to argue about those enormous amounts!!!!!"

You can't tell me what those amounts were or why but you can keep screaming "ENORMOUS AMOUNTS".

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:18 am

What would have necessarily been enormous amounts are discussed in:
'The Rudolf Report':
and:

I suggest you read them.

You also forget the alleged high heat sources of blazing ovens nearby, but then you don't even know the gassing claims you try to discuss.
I suggest you do some research.

I suggest that you view this video.
'Chemistry of Auschwitz / Birkenau'

and avail yourself to these scholarly works:
Holocaust Handbooks, Documentaries, & Videos
http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1

Cheers.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:01 am

Frankie is trying to win with "vagueness" and "generalities"--read this book or watch that video, BS. That will not work. Try to be specific instead, Frankie.

What did Frankie ever get right that I or Blake got wrong.

Has Frankie ever explained why the railroad fumigation tunnel in Budapest could NOT have been e-a-s-i-l-y used for mass murder? Of course, not!

Will Frankie allow us to post material from this thread on CODOH? Why is Frankie such a shameless bigot? Why is Frankie so dumb? Is that the Faurisson-Leuchter-Rudolf effect?

FPBerg

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:08 pm

Frankie wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:18 am
What would have necessarily been enormous amounts are discussed in:
'The Rudolf Report':
and:

I suggest you read them.

You also forget the alleged high heat sources of blazing ovens nearby, but then you don't even know the gassing claims you try to discuss.
I suggest you do some research.

I suggest that you view this video.
'Chemistry of Auschwitz / Birkenau'

and avail yourself to these scholarly works:
Holocaust Handbooks, Documentaries, & Videos
http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1

Cheers.
None of this matters. What the Holocaustians are claiming is that something like 6 1-kg cans were used in Krema II. Krema II had a volume of about 500 m^3. Even after full outgassing of those six cans the concentration in that room would be (6 kg) / (500 m^3) = 12 g/m^3. The LEL of HCN is about 5.6% which would be about 62 g/m^3. So the alleged dosages used in the alleged gassings was well below the explosion limits of HCN - even after full outgassing of those dosages.

No one on the Holocaustian side alleges explosively risky dosages were used. Neither does Rudolf, btw. Bringing up any explosion risk just shows your ignorance on the matter.

Rudolf argues that only about 10% of the dosage would outgas in the alleged gassing time - implying that ten times more than the lethal amount necessary to kill all would need to be the initial dosage. He claims that the lethal amount necessary to kill all is higher than Holocaustians claim. And he claims that the spread of the HCN so quickly would require about ten times more again. So Rudolf is claiming that about 100 times more Zyklon than is being claimed would have been required for a dosage. So instead of the 6 1-kg cans, they'd have had to have used about 600 1-kg cans. 2 kg was the largest sized can. They'd have had to have used about 300 of those! No one in his right mind would allege that 300 large cans of Zyklon were used for each gassing. Talking about any implications of such a ridiculous on its face claim in a serious manner makes you look like an ignorant fool.

BTW, a can of Zyklon weighs about 3 times its cyanide weight (how we refer to the cans). 300 2-kg cans would weigh about 1800 kg - or about 2 tons!

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:08 am

Good work on this, Blake.

:-)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:40 pm

I just finished watching that entire video from Germar Rudolf for the first time and I am enormously impressed. Germar deserves a Nobel Prize for what he has done.

As some readers here must know, I have in recent years become quite critical of Germar Rudolf especially for his endless and ridiculous attempts to defend Leuchter and Faurisson about some of their truly ridiculous and indefensible claims--but this almost definitive video, at least as far as Auschwitz is concerned, makes up for everything. Germar has done it--a brilliant video, technically profound and extremely well-written with superb graphics.

Many thanks to Germar Rudolf.

From the overwhelmingly critical comments at the Youtube site, the impact of the video is likely to be minimal--at least for the immediate future. The subject is too complex--to be sure, even Frankie understands none of it. The video in no way even attempts to refute what I have claimed about "railroad fumigation tunnels." The "complexity" of the subject shows just how difficult it can be to refute even the most outrageous atrocity claims such as the ones we hear today from Syria which also pertain to alleged "gassings"--even when the consequences may bring on WW3.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO "limited gassings." There were NO homicidal Nazi gassings at all!
http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:25 am

I agree with you Friedrich. That person keeps on quoting Rudolf without any real knowledge of what he is saying. I have seen this twice now and not once do I recall quantitities of HCN of explosive proportions suggested. I would like to read his book. My knowledge of chemistry is in the fields of explosives but easily adapted to this mans works.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:39 am

At least I should thank "Frankie" for bringing that video to my attention--although it has been around for nearly a year already.

It would have been nice if Germar had given me some credit for my multiple contributions to the research and evidence which he used in the video--but why should I be so picky?

FPBerg

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:27 am

We've discussed the video before, Fritz. I decided to re-watch the second half of it again since that contains info similar to what I brought up and I got to thinking that it could be interpreted as rude of me to Frankie to not re-watch the specific material he referenced.

Rudolf's chart at the very end is interesting. Here is the relevant part from his book:

Notice that Rudolf speaks in the video about the 60 kg Zyklon dosage needed for a 5 min execution time. But the interesting part of his table is that he has calculated an execution time of only 15 minutes for a 6 kg initial dosage. I'll have to read through this part of his book; but this looks to be a large concession to his opponents - such as Green. BTW, I picked up on Rudolf claiming Green was an American chemist in the video. I always figured Green to be British. Does anyone know where I could find information such as this out about Green?

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:36 am

NSDAP wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:25 am
I agree with you Friedrich. That person keeps on quoting Rudolf without any real knowledge of what he is saying. I have seen this twice now and not once do I recall quantitities of HCN of explosive proportions suggested. I would like to read his book. My knowledge of chemistry is in the fields of explosives but easily adapted to this mans works.
That person NSDAP previously said:
The lethal level by some sources is 200 ppm for death within 10min. At 300 ppm the same sources state that death is instantaneous.
What sources are there for both your '200 ppm' & '300 ppm' claims?
Specific citations only.