Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Friedrich Paul Berg

Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:42 am

According to an email from Fredrick Toben which I received yesterday [Aug 25, 2014], Fred Leuchter wrote the following:--
Since my work supported Faurisson, Zündel, yourself and many others too numerous to name, the attack is essentially against me. Fritz is not qualified to question me on execution hardware or methods because he is not my peer. I accept criticism from expert Chemists because Chemistry is not my field.

By the same token Execution hardware and methods are not his field. The Federal Court system of the United States, the District Court of Toronto, Canada and the Federal Court System of Germany at Nuremberg[??] have all Certified me as an "Expert of Execution Technology" and to my knowledge none other has been so Certified, anywhere. Even an Academician should recognize I am without peer.

Differences in Chemistry, nothwithstanding, do not affect my expertise in my field.

We must continue to present this argument to the nay-sayers. I have no intention to debate this issue with Fritz, Mark Weber or David Irving, and I have never been apprised by any of them that they would like to debate with me. They have their opinions, which are personal. I have mine, which is Professional.

I hope you, or anyone else would not consider me to be self absorbed, because I am not. Since my work as a Court Appointed Expert, I have stayed out of the fray. I have attempted on numerous occasions to mediate between various factions of Revisionism, to no avail. I am still on speaking terms with everyone, I think! I believe we need to inform the opposition that they need to find another Qualified and Certified "Expert of Execution Technology" before they can make an argument for the other side.

I understand that the Holocaust supporters view the "Holocaust" as a religion and belief and follow its Dogma.
No Revisionist follows Revisionism as a Religion. I respect everyone involved for their Reputations, their work and their personal opinions. I believe they respect me in the way as fellow Revisionists
I am not absolutely certain that Leuchter actually wrote any of that--but Fredrick Toben says he did. The second sentence already strikes me as weird and stupid. "Fritz is not qualified to question me on execution hardware or methods because he is not my peer" Really? Why not? What "qualifications" do I or does anyone have to have to "q-u-e-s-t-i-o-n" Fred Leuchter? Who anointed him? Is he trying to silence me? Is Leuchter a bigot? WOW!

If Leuchter did write what Toben attributes to him, then Leuchter should climb down from his lofty pedestal and smell the real world, flowers, internet and all the rest. Not only do I "q-u-e-s-t-i-o-n" things Leuchter has claimed regarding "execution hardware or methods," I have actually r-e-f-u-t-e-d some of his nonsense in the past. For example, Leuchter's alleged need for explosion-proof light switches or electric switches in any cyanide gas chamber is refuted by the fact that cyanide in air can only b-e-g-i-n to burn if the cyanide concentration in air is more than 5.6%--in other words, far above the concentrations needed for executions. Nowhere in any of the extensive German or English-language literature on fumigation gas chambers is there any mention of explosion-proof switches. The American Cyanimid company which was the US distributor of Zyklon-B for many decades actually recommended that stoves should be lit in adjoining rooms to help warm the air in the rooms which were being fumigated. The danger that a crematory oven adjoining a gas chamber room might cause an explosion was minimal, at worst. With that, one of Faurisson's overused but false arguments becomes worthless.

Has Fred Leuchter ever witnessed an actual gas execution of anyone? When I last spoke to Leuchter about twenty years ago, he had not. .What does the corpse look like afterward? What colors does it display, if any?

At about the time of the Zuendel trials, I remember Leuchter insisting that cyanide gas executions were "quick and painless, if they were done right"--no doubt, with the help of a highly qualified "professional" such as himself. He neglected to ever mention, as far as I know, that gas executions could ONLY be "quick" if the prisoner cooperated wholeheartedly in his own execution by inhaling deeply as soon as the rising gas cloud rose to his nostrils. Otherwise, the execution was more than llikely to be a horror show for the eyewitnesses as well as for the unfortunate prisoner. Were masses of Jews ever likely to cooperate in their own mass executions? Of course, not! An important counterargument to the holocaust hoax was absent until I made the argument many years later.. Over the last two decades, nearly all, if not all, American states have abandoned gas executions--no doubt, as a belated response to overwhelming evidence that gas executions are far from "quick or painless"--and that they were indeed a form of cruel and unusual punishment--and that Fred Leuchter and other self-described "experts" were wrong.

If Leuchter and/or Toben are ever brave enough to DEBATE me on radio, I am sure it can be arranged with minimal inconvenience through a Skype connection and only about two hours of their time near any computer. After all I have said here, I must also add that Leuchter has contributed enormously to the destruction of the holocaust hoax--but his work was not decisive at all. Much more information has become available, check my website and others. "New information and evidence"--contrary to Toben's stupid assertions--is coming to light in discussion forums such as RODOH and CODOH and elsewhere nearly every day.

To innocent bystanders to these emails, please let me know what you really think.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO "limited gassings." There were NO homicidal Nazi gassings at all!
http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Aug 25, 2014 5:55 PM
To: 'Friedrich Paul Berg' , hoaxbuster@earthlink.net
Cc:

Fritz, you are repeating yourself – and I shall again repeat myself by stating that when you have something new to offer Revisionism, please let me know.

By the way, The Leuchter Report is still a pioneering work that shook the world, and your commentary is worthless on this matter.

I think Fred Leuchter puts an interesting view in the following:
>>Since my work supported Faurisson, Zündel, yourself and many others too numerous to name, the attack is essentially against me. Fritz is not qualified to question me on execution hardware or methods because he is not my peer. I accept criticism from expert Chemists because Chemistry is not my field.

By the same token Execution hardware and methods are not his field. The Federal Court system of the United States, the District Court of Toronto, Canada and the Federal Court System of Germany at Nuremberg have all Certified me as an "Expert of Execution Technology" and to my knowledge none other has been so Certified, anywhere. Even an Academician should recognize I am without peer.

Differences in Chemistry, nothwithstanding, do not affect my expertise in my field.

We must continue to present this argument to the nay-sayers. I have no intention to debate this issue with Fritz, Mark Weber or David Irving, and I have never been apprised by any of them that they would like to debate with me. They have their opinions, which are personal. I have mine, which is Professional.

I hope you, or anyone else would not consider me to be self absorbed, because I am not. Since my work as a Court Appointed Expert, I have stayed out of the fray. I have attempted on numerous occasions to mediate between various factions of Revisionism, to no avail. I am still on speaking terms with everyone, I think! I believe we need to inform the opposition that they need to find another Qualified and Certified "Expert of Execution Technology" before they can make an argument for the other side.

I understand that the Holocaust supporters view the "Holocaust" as a religion and belief and follow its Dogma.

No Revisionist follows Revisionism as a Religion. I respect everyone involved for their Reputations, their work and their personal opinions. I believe they respect me in the way as fellow Revisionists.<<
So, Fritz, if you have anything new to offer, don’t hesitate to write to me.

Best wishes.
Fredrick Toben
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:06 am, edited 5 times in total.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: Did Fred Leuchter actually write this:--

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:33 am

To David Cole and everyone,

I challenged David Cole to debate me on radio more than a week ago as to whether there were any Nazi homicidal gassings, ever, anywhere--but, I have received no response yet.

One really important reason for such a debate is to show simple-minded folks and "fruitcakes" like Fredrick Toben that the views of "revisionists" are quite nuanced and diverse. In other words, there is substantial variation---even disagreement-- within the ranks. For the simple-minded like Toben, however, this is an enormous problem. For such folks, the entire world can be divided into "Good Guys" and "Bad Guys." For Toben, the "Good Guys" are those who worship Willis Carto, Faurisson, Leuchter, Zuendel and himself, of course. The "Bad Guys" are all those who express any disagreement with the great pontifications from Leuchter and Faurisson or fail to appreciate the great work of thieves like Willis Carto. People who do not chant Faurisson's nine-word challenge at least once a week are working for the "enemy." Such people must be closet Jews--or worse.

So, let us have a debate, David, you and me, to show the world--or, at least a small part of the world--that revisionists are NOT like so many lemmings in step with their leaders.

BTW, the potentially important GPR work done in 1999 by Richard Krege at Treblinka--which Toben describes as "pure pioneering Revisionist research!"---is nowhere. Toben should spend his time bringing that to completion instead of trying to be an attack-dog for a congenital liar like Willis Carto. How much is Carto paying Toben?

Germar Rudolf who is highly regarded by Toben and myself--and about whom Toben says below: "Germar Rudolf would i-m-p-r-o-v-e upon the groundbreaking Leuchter Report"--agrees with me, at least generally regarding the serious errors within the assertions of Faurisson and Leuchter. Carlo Mattogno also agrees with me, at least generally. Perhaps they will speak on this themselves without any further prodding from me.

Friedrich Paul Berg

There were NO "limited gassings." There were NO homicidal gassings at all!

Please visit and contribute to: http://www.Gaschamberhoax.com
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:25 am

In a private email, Fred Leuchter admitted that the text attributed to him by Toben above was indeed by him. To that I have just sent Fred Leuchter the following email:
Subject: To Fred Leuchter
Date: Aug 29, 2014 4:11 PM
Well, I did far more than merely "question" your work--and I will continue to do more of the same.

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8830

http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1943

I suggest that you and I have a radio debate. You are NOT half as smart as you think you are.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com.
There were NO "limited gassings!" There were NO homicidal Nazi gassings at all!
Please visit and support: http://www.Gaschamberhoax.com

Friedrich Paul Berg

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:56 am

Whatever "restraints" might be put upon me in court as to "questioning" Fred Leuchter since I am not an attorney either--those restraints do NOT apply outside of the courts. Sane people generally know that.

Friedrich Paul Berg

There were NO "limited gassings." There were NO homicidal gassings at all!

Please visit and contribute to: http://www.Gaschamberhoax.com
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:46 pm

Dear Fred Leuchter,

Do you agree with me that railroad delousing gas chambers could have been e-a-s-i-l-y used to commit mass murder by the Nazis?

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5864

Friedrich Paul Berg

There were NO "limited gassings!" There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bill Foster

Post by Bill Foster » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:16 pm

If Fred Leuchter now believes his work is somehow beyond question or contradiction by academics and the well informed then I am afraid my opinion of him has changed for the worse.

David Cole lacks the character to face you in live debate, Fritz. He'd much rather sit back and lash out at you with poisoned barbs from behind the safety and remoteness of his computer screen if he ever found himself in a public dispute with you.

Cole is also on very shaky ground regarding some of the comments he made about revisionism in his trashy book. One false move on his part will find him tumbling head first into obscurity, and that is one place David Cole doesn't want to be right now because his notoriety is the only thing selling his book.

I know some here choose to defend Cole. Those naive individuals would do well to remember it was Cole's father who killed Elvis!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:23 am

To Fred Leuchter and many other readers,

"It will not work.. Mass Gassings of people with anything are impossible! ..It cannot be done." That is at least a straight answer of sorts from Fred Leuchter to my "Sanity Test" question. Finally, we have an answer from him after lots of back and forth.

But, is it a good answer? Will it answer the insistent claims of Jews about mass gassings? Hardly! Can we simply respond to them, or anyone, by simply telling them that Fred Leuchter says: "It will, not work?" Of course, not!.

"Questioning" Leuchter's claims is an entirely normal response to extraordinary claims like his. And what is his "evidence," if any at all? Is he really an "engineer" to begin with, or merely someone who claims he is an "engineer." Although I hardly bring it up ever, I happen to be a real engineer with an academic degree in "engineering," Class of 1965, Columbia University and many years of professional work as an engineer. My degree was in mining engineering--not just "English" or whatever Leuchter got his B.A. in. Did Leuchter ever get a "professional engineer" license? When I last met him, he had not. He was nearly laughed out of court in Malden, Massachusetts twenty years ago for his insistence up to that time that he was an "engineer."

People who know anything at all about mining KNOW that any underground mine is also a gas chamber in which thousands of people at a time may be gassed to death if the ventilation fails, or if there is an explosion, or a roof collapse, or a sudden release of methane, or whatever--and it actually happens from time to time. In other words, mass gassings do happen--so, Leuchter is WRONG already on that point. Any mining engineer's task is to prevent such gassings. Should "execution procedures" be required reading and study for mining engineers or mine inspectors? Did the soldiers in the trenches of WW1 study "execution procedures" before they gassed each other to death by the thousands?

Leuchter even wrote below: "I am sorry to be so hard on, but there is no such thing as a 'B-i-g gas chamber!' Even the German Technology of the NAZis was not that good." So hard on, really! Since Leuchter cannot even read German, how would he know? Was Leuchter even aware that 60,000 railroad cars were fumigated at the Texas-Mexico border every year for decades in really big gas chambers? COOKOO!

The arrogance and mindlessness that Leuchter has revealed over just the last few days is a profound shock to me. "Holocaust Revisionism" is in big trouble if we cannot get past such utter fools. Faurssion was bad enough. I might have been more than willing to let things slide if Leuchter had not insisted that I could not even "q-u-e-s-t-i-o-n" him about execution procedures or equipment. That he will ever DEBATE me on radio seems so unlikely.

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5864

Friedrich Paul Berg

There were NO "limited gassings!" There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:49 am

I'm going to have to strongly agree with Mr. Berg here.

The idea that you cannot make a really big gaschamber is nonsense, and you have to deal with these issues in mining or in tunnels that handle thousands of vehicles. It is of huge concern for submarines, bunkers, space capsules and space stations, but this ain't rocket science, folks.

Over a dozen years ago, when I was studying the academic literature from the U.S. Bureau of Mines in the 1940s about diesel engine exhaust and so on this theme came up over and over.

For example, in this literature there was a nice photograph of the massive, multi-storey Art Deco ventilation building for the Lincoln tunnel. The tunnels must be completely ventilated with an air exchange every minute or two to handle hundreds of thousands of motor vehicles daily. This was understood by Port Authority engineers already in the 1930s.

Previously no less an authority than Thomas Edison had insisted (incorrectly) that big motorway tunnels from Manhattan to New Jersey were impossible as they would have to be ventilated transversely instead of laterally. Mr. Edison was simply wrong.

Fred Leuchter is simply wrong on this one too. Obviously he has not even looked at the literature on railway fumigation tunnels. That is most disappointing.

I would like to encourage the parties involved to consider some radio debates. Many hosts have already offered to facilitate this. It is interesting to say the least.

:)

Below, ventilation building on the NY side for the Holland Tunnel:

Below, ventilation building on the Manhattan side for the Lincoln Tunnel:
Lincoln_Tunnel_vent_tower_NY.JPG

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:41 am

Subject: Leuchter agrees to DEBATE FPBerg but o-n-l-y if---
Date: Aug 31, 2014 5:31 PM

I just received the following emails from F. Toben and F. Leuchter. They confirm what I have already said about these hopeless fools in my earlier emails.

I did not even know there was a degree in "execution technology." Where would anyone get such a degree? Does Leuchter have such a degree? Of course, not!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergas!t
!
There were NO "limited gassings." There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

Please send some generous support to: http://www.Gaschamberhoax.com

-----Forwarded Message-----
Sent: Aug 31, 2014 4:09 PM
To: 'fred1' , 'Friedrich Paul Berg' , 'Robert Faurissdon'
Subject: The Arrogance and Mindlessnes of Fred Leuchter

Thanks for this Fred –

It’s just sad that David Cole began the attack that Fritz is now following through with – and that just doesn’t make sense unless he has some ulterior motive or just cannot understand the argument, which I doubt.

I personally never saw a reason to insult those with whom i disagreed because such primitive reaction never helps to solve the problems that confront us.

In any case, stating that you are arrogant, as Fritz does, reveals more about Fritz’s mindset than your apparent deficiency.

I think he is being autobiographical when he makes those wild claims, below, because Holocaust Revisionism is doing well – quite well!

Best wishes.
Fredrick Toben

Sent: Monday, 1 September 2014 6:53 AM
To: toben@toben.biz; Friedrich Paul Berg; Robert Faurissdon
Subject: Re: FW: The Arrogance and Mindlessnes of Fred Leuchter

Fritz,
You need to Quote people properly! You also should not take people out of context. I am not sure what you mean by "hard on" except you seem to have one for myself and the real Revisionists. I will be more than happy to debate you any time and any place as soon as you bring your educational level up the point where you are qualified. You need a Degree in Execution Technology or the equivalent certification by several Court Systems. But, by that time there will be no need for a debate because you will have had your epiphany and know better. Perhaps you might even apologize to myself, Mr. Zundel, Mr. Faurisson and Mr. Toben and anyone else you have libeled or slandered. By the way, proof positive of what happens in Mass Gassings is in WWI, the wind would reverse and the gas would execution the Gassers (Executioners). The S.S. was not that stupid.

See you after you have re-educated yourself!

Thank you,
Fred
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:07 am

In my best David Cole-ish "Jerry Lewis" voice, all I can say about the above response from Mr. Toben is "oy veh !"

And Revisionism really is in trouble then...

Because, if David Cole is really the one responsible for bringing this all to a head, then kudos to him again. He noted in his book--which makes me chuckle--that all of a sudden every Revisionist is now an expert on stuff like gassing technology.

That is why we need to debate the particulars. With all due respect, there is no room for catechism here.

Mr. Berg has exposed a serious chink in Revisionist arguments regarding gassing technology, and heretofore Revisionists have mostly ignored these points. But it is important to thoroughly understand these things.

And they must be understood correctly, insofar as possible--in order to make serious "Revisionist" arguments with anybody, not just Joos.

As to Mr. Leuchter's disappointing response, I suppose we are to consider him Professor now. "Professor in Execution Technology" or something like that. Do I have that right?

So our very own "Dr. Death" (sorry, I just could not resist) is now the "Professor of Execution Technology." And George Clinton is the "Professor of Funk." Perhaps a Dr. Death diploma can be ordered in the classified ad section of Rolling Stone magazine, rather like mail order clergyman.

How do I earn this merit badge? As Mr. Cole has already ruefully observed, we dilettantes just never knew.

My response to Professor Leuchter's specific response above is the following:

"Dear sir -- your categorical statement that nobody is credentialed enough to question you, is even worse than nutty, Professor."

Of course, my response here is not any less measured than Mr. Berg's so-called "Sanity Test" for Revisionists who think that they are experts in all this technical stuff.

Leuchter does not seem to remember that HCN did not make a successful war-gas in World War I because it is not persistent enough and it therefore disperses too easily to be useful for trench warfare.

But we don't need to gas Ypres. Nobody disputes that the Germans managed to get people into trains and so on. So how has Leuchter addressed the technical problem here?

For mass-gassings in enclosures like mines or railway tunnels we are not talking about using phosgene gas, nor mustard gas, nor the exotic German nerve gases or anything like that. In fact, it would be better to keep the engineering simple--as simple as possible.

Mr. Berg has readily shown ways that were on hand for the Germans to have done this.

The Germans could and readily did produce carbon monoxide from industrial wood or coal-gas generators, and they used HCN from Zyklon for industrial fumigation such as with Degesch blower equipment.

But to kill people all we really need to do is displace the oxygen in the chamber somehow.

If the Germans didn't do any of this, then it is rather obvious that this was because they had NO extermination policy. Because, it ain't rocket science, folks.

Also, the Hoaxsters are trapped by their lies on record. It is not possible to run the film in reverse and unmake the tracks leading to the Holocaust Holy Grail.

The paint in the corner has dried. The narrative and liturgy is what it is--so the real question is, does what we think we know about these historical events really come from reliable evidence or from the mythology? And how do we know it?

To say that the Germans could NOT have gassed Jews is like saying that Noah's Ark is a myth because Noah could NOT have built a boat out of lumber.

In short, Revisionists need to use REAL technical arguments and not prayers. These things are overdue for discussion if we want to move forward.

It is high time for the "Sanity Test." Baby steps are fine.

I'd like to see some radio debates from the "experts" on this. It is time to "profess" gentlemen.

:!:
Nutty-Professor.jpg

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England