Spreading hate in the guise of education

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Bernard

Re: Spreading hate in the guise of education

Post by Bernard » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:44 pm

Is this thread about anything? Why do these cretins worry about Zisblatt? Fish ought to try to worry more about his health and fitness.

It appears that our collection of cognitively damaged, Nazi wannabes has run out of issues and must blather about Israel, Jew conspiracies and whatever bullshit intrudes on their tranquility. Stop it! Is it time to close Roduh?

BTW, as far as our youth is concerned, the Holocaust is a topic of interest less valued than knitting, collecting vintage ear plugs and raising aphids.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:01 pm

It appears as though Duke Umeroffen and Cerdic (who is pretending to be a girl in this current incarnation) lack the courage and integrity to answer my very simple question.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:15 pm

Bernard wrote:Is this thread about anything? Why do these cretins worry about Zisblatt? Fish ought to try to worry more about his health and fitness.

It appears that our collection of cognitively damaged, Nazi wannabes has run out of issues and must blather about Israel, Jew conspiracies and whatever bullshit intrudes on their tranquility. Stop it! Is it time to close Roduh?

BTW, as far as our youth is concerned, the Holocaust is a topic of interest less valued than knitting, collecting vintage ear plugs and raising aphids.
In your haste to troll the tread you forgot to vote, Bernard.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:40 pm

http://www.piperscorner.co.uk/media/new ... f-Survival

Professional Ho£ocaust survivor Gena Turgel née Goldfinger MBE is another "educator" who should be barred from going from within 500 yards of a school. She's been working for decades with the HET; a group founded by a notorious above-the-law child molester.

Alexander Baron did a nice job of exposing the lies of Goldfinger and her Belsen-liberating husband.

In her 1987 memoir I Light a Candle, Goldfinger claims:
The notorious pioneer of these experiments was Dr Josef Mengele, the camp commandant. I once caught sight of him in the distance, but I do not recall his looks very clearly. (p.89)

But in this 2007 interview, she'd re-worked her claim:
In Auschwitz we were segregated by Dr. Mengele. As you maybe read about him, he was the one who tortured and experimented upon people. (@ 5:14)

We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

Henry

Post by Henry » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:33 pm

England is blessed to have such an esteemed liar. Did she come from Poland to pick potatoes or molest the minds of children?

It must be the latter as the Crown is rather fond of giving honours to perverts of body and soul....Lord Grovel Janner is another....

And one more for the road...

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:15 pm

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:Image

Professional Ho£ocaust survivor Gena Turgel née Goldfinger MBE is another "educator" who should be barred from going from within 500 yards of a school. She's been working for decades with the HET; a group founded by a notorious above-the-law child molester.

Alexander Baron did a nice job of exposing the lies of Goldfinger and her Belsen-liberating husband.
Thanks for this.

What a shameful scam. But, what a strange phenomena, that we are not only actively allowing new generations to be indoctrinated into the lies, but that we are honouring with awards the liars for doing it. :?
Mrs Turgel and Kitty, both MBEs for lying to schoolkids for a few decades.
Quite psychotic behaviour at both the personal level and as a society. :(

Gena Turgel entered the gas chamber at Auschwitz and lived to tell the tale.
In the winter of 1944, the 21-year-old was made to strip naked with her mother inside the concentration camp's extermination block and wait, but miraculously the deadly poison was never released.
"We were trembling. I didn't know where we were.
Inside, it looked terrible.
A woman came in that I recognised from a previous camp. She was very shocked [to see] I was there and went out again.
"We waited a while and then water came through the walls. It was wonderful. For many weeks we had had no water on our backs. We were all drinking it.
"As we came outside, the women there said how wonderful it was to see us. They screamed with happiness. I didn't understand what they meant. I said 'What are you shouting about?'
"They said 'Don't you know? You were in the gas chamber.'
I lost my voice. I couldn't produce any saliva."

Gena puts her survival down to a "power over a power" and believes that God was watching over her.
"The woman who came in. I never saw her again. Perhaps she did something."

More than 60 years on, the great-grandmother still cannot believe how lucky she was to escape death.
"Many times, I have to touch myself to check I'm really alive."
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:04 pm

Cerdic wrote:@ BROI, I didn't carry out some investigation to figure that out. I just noticed they were the same after reading the two account's posts.

@ Duke, she. ;)
"She" of course.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:45 pm

Thanks for informing us about Gena Turgel's activities (previously unknown to me), BRoI. Amazon are now sending me a second hand copy of I Light a Candle.

The voting in my little poll is going exactly as expected and is further confirmation (not that it was needed) that Team Insanity is comprised entirely of cowards and vindictive hypocrites who have no interest in historical truth or who gets hurt by their vicious lies as long as they have the opportunity to brainwash a new generation of True Believers.

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:27 am

No problem Charles. Hopefully you won't find reading it too torturous, although I'm sorry to say I'm not optimistic for you.

Goldfinger is another survivor who claims to have been herded into a gas chamber and fortunately water came out instead of the gas. The tale is widespread in this post-Schindler's world, but as Goldfinger's claim appears in the original 1987 edition of her memoirs I have, coupled with the fact she's been prominent on the Holocaust promotional circuit for a very long time, I wonder whether it was her version of the yarn that inspired Spielberg to shoot the now infamous scene.

On the links below there examples of Goldfinger telling her 'water instead of the gas' tale to school kids or the MSM.

Clearly no savvy hoaxster has ever whispered in her ear that the claimed shower-heads in the Birkenau "gas chambers" are supposed to have been been fake shower-heads and were not able to dispense water, nor that the gas never came through shower-heads but evaporated from pellets dropped into the rooms. But I'm probably doing them a disservice there. They know full well that her story is nonsense and contradicts the party line, but such trivialities are irrelevant to promoters of the Auschwitz gas chamber lies. If pushed, Nessie and his ilk will just insist she was a confused and frighten young girl who was forced to take a communal shower in the Central Sauna, and it's irrelevant, because historians don't rely on her testimony when *proving* the reality of homicidal gassings at the 'schwitz. But none of them will ever feel it necessary to bring widespread attention to the outright falsehoods this women tells to children.

http://www.shiplake.org.uk/news/2011/02/16/gena_turgel
http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/video/69347/read/
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/bexle ... th_school/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1399803 ... -love.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... amber.html
http://www.thejc.com/jewish-identity/100193/gena-turgel
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:29 pm

Nessie wrote:I am going on what non denier/revisionists have said about each and certainly not an alleged de-bunking by Eric Hunt. So a definite no to Zisblatt and a cautioned yes to Hart-Moxton. It depends what she actually says in her talks.
Would you care to expand on your reasons for having Zisblatt banned from lecturing in schools? What in your view makes Kitty Hart more trustworthy than Zisblatt?