Why didn't accused Nazis ensure the truth would be heard?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
permanent_denial

Re: Why didn't accused Nazis ensure the truth would be heard

Post by permanent_denial »

Aryan Scholar wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:57 am
been-there wrote:Is there any one who believes that 'the holocaust' represents accurate and irrefutable historical fact, who is willing to give an answer to this question asked previously (see post below)?

Or how about some of you holocaust-believers speculating as to why why Mengele's auto-biography — written without any coercion in relatively safe anonymity in Brazil — has never been made available to historians?
Previously asked and ignored here
Who got hold of the biography after he died?
Looks like it was sold privately to a Jewish buyer.

http://thediaryjunction.blogspot.com/20 ... diary.html
The Mengele document was put up for sale at an auction on 20-21 January, but, apparently, failed to meet its reserves. Soon after, however, the company confirmed that it had secured a private sale to an anonomous buyer - an ‘East Coast Jewish philanthropist’ whose grandmother had once met Mengele. Many of these news reports - though not all - refer to Mengele’s notebook as a ‘diary’: Nazi doctor Josef Mengele’s diary up for sale (The Daily Telegraph); Grandson of Auschwitz survivor buys Mengele's diary (Haaretz); ‘Angel of Death’ Diary Shows No Regrets (Der Spiegel); Family of Auschwitz Survivor Buys Mengele Diary (US News).
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

DasPrussian

Re: Why didn't accused Nazis ensure the truth would be heard?

Post by DasPrussian »

Is it true that 100% of Nazis who appeared in 1960's death camp related trials ie AR, Chelmno and Auschwitz did not mention any details regarding resettlement of Jews through transit camps ?

Just trying to confirm a little rumour I heard, that's all.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

DasPrussian wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 12:02 pm
Is it true that 100% of Nazis who appeared in 1960's death camp related trials ie AR, Chelmno and Auschwitz did not mention any details regarding resettlement of Jews through transit camps ?

Just trying to confirm a little rumour I heard, that's all.
It is true and not just for those trials. No Nazi has ever given evidence describing an AR camp as a transit camp.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

So why hasn't Mengele's memoir been published or made available to historians?

C'mon, true-believers. Got any educated guesses?

He wrote it without ANY coercion. So here we have exactly what you all say is what we need to get at the truth: a person apparently operating in his duty in the centre of the extermination of Jews in Auschwitz. Someone who could and did write the truth as he saw it without having to fear the consequences.

Here we have easily one of the top-most, famous “accused Nazis ensuring the truth would be heard".
So... whatever he wrote, ANYONE and EVERYONE interested in the history of this thing called 'the Holocaust™' should be interested and keen to read his testimony. Right? Shouldn't they?

Yet, look here. Not a single true-believer here has even bothered to address this anomaly. Not a single RODOH true-believer has proffered a reply?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

The answer is abundantly clear, no one here knows. This article suggests it is because they have no value in getting accurate information about what took place

http://revistapesquisa.fapesp.br/en/201 ... -of-death/

"The 500-page autobiography is a third-person narrative and is written as fiction, with the protagonist “Andreas” as the Nazi’s alter ego."
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Any of the true-believe H-defenders currently posting nonsense replies consisting mainly of ad hominem attacks care to have a break from their insults and have a go at answering the above question?

Bunim Abend

Post by Bunim Abend »

Hans Frank did:
A thousand years will pass and still this guilt of Germany will not have been erased.
The Nazis knew what they had done.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Bunim Abend wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:42 am
Hans Frank did:
“A thousand years will pass and still this guilt of Germany will not have been erased”.

The Nazis knew what they had done.
This self-deception/ deliberate lie* has been exposed here, in a reply to this very person calling themself Bunim Abend.

Which demonstrates this poster is either:
i.) dishonest or
ii.) unable to comprehend the facts,
and is possibly both. :)

And how revealing of the stupidity / dishonesty of this person that they completely avoid answering the question regarding suppression of Mengele's uncoerced memoirs.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Your aren't going to get a straight answer from Abend, B-T. He's empty, doesn't have any. All that he has are his ad homs and his childish rants about conspiracy theories. He has nothing to offer.

Bunim Abend

Post by Bunim Abend »

Full quote:
5) At his trial Hans Frank was asked by Alfred Seidal if he had "participated in the annihilation of the Jews?" (18th April, 1946)

I say "yes;" and the reason why I say "yes" is because, having lived through the 5 months of this trial, and particularly after having heard the testimony of, the witness Hoess, my conscience does not allow me to throw the responsibility solely on these minor people. I myself have never installed an extermination camp for Jews, or promoted the existence of such camps; but if Adolf Hitler personally has laid that dreadful responsibility on his people, then it is mine too, for we have fought against Jewry for years; and we have indulged in the most horrible utterances. My own diary bears witness against me. Therefore, it is no more than my duty to answer your question in this connection with "yes." A thousand years will pass and still this guilt of Germany will not have been erased.
He, like many other Nazis, were ashamed of what the regime they endorsed carried out during the Holocaust.

Instead of burying your head in the sand or trying to regard everything as propaganda, you can easily read many quotes from former Nazis who were appalled at what had been done in the name of the Third Reich.