GPR at TII

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Norm

Re: GPR at TII

Post by Norm » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:14 pm

Huntinger:
Telling them there is no mass graves, or showing them evidence is the same as telling a 5 year old Santa does not exist or a Christian, Jesus is a construct and fake. One cannot beat faith based delusions with reality.
Exactly, but one can ask to be shown what it is that the delusionalists allege one is "denying."

Examples:

Show me a corpse in "a wax-fat transformation" at Belzec that I am "denying" exists.

Show me one gram of human cremains at Sobibor that I am "denying" exists.

Show me a mass grave at Treblinka II that I am "denying" exists.

Show me - it's a skeptical thing, and it's the Achilles heel of delusionalism - because every sane person knows:

One cannot “deny” something that does not exist or that has never been proven to be true.
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:22 pm

Over at the Klown's forum, Goody is wondering if "deniers" are going to come up with anything new for the 21st century. I wasn't aware that the Klown's had answered any of your questions or taken any of your proffered bets, Norm. Did I miss something?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:05 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:22 pm
Over at the Klown's forum, Goody is wondering if "deniers" are going to come up with anything new for the 21st century. I wasn't aware that the Klown's had answered any of your questions or taken any of your proffered bets, Norm. Did I miss something?
Probably best to discuss the fat mama down in Siberia, its clone TMC got a smack over the knuckles for the naughtiness.
Although the fog of the time is clearing there is still a Mist.
The official Holocaust narrative has it that the Red Army did not arrive at the Auschwitz labor camps until January 27th, 1945—where they found some of the barracks burning, and also blown-up crematorium buildings which had housed “gas chambers.” This is the date that is commemorated all over the world as the Liberation of Auschwitz.(Shoah Remembrance day)

However, on page 87 of the novel Night it is stated that the Russians “liberated” the inmates who were left behind at Monowitz (Auschwitz III) on January 20th, two days after the bulk of the prisoners left on the one-day forced march to Gleiwitz, from where they were put on a train to Buchenwald.
The official story of the Holocaust is that the Germans blew up the crematoria (the buildings which housed the gas chambers) in order to destroy the evidence of the gassing of prisoners at Auschwitz-Birkenau. They not only came back twice to blow up the gas chambers, but they filled in the holes in the roof so that, if the gas chambers were not completely destroyed, there would be no evidence of the holes through which the Zyklon-B was allegedly poured.

The Germans obviously did not have the nounce to plan ahead but had to come back and do this.
This is a photo of the clothing storage at Kanada taken by the Soviets allegedly on the 27th of January. According to web-based Holocaust Research Project:

On 20 January 1945 an SS division under SS–Corporal Perschel destroys Crematorium II and III and abandons the camp.

January 23 … An SS division arrives in the prisoner’s infirmary camp in B-IIf in the afternoon…they set 30 storeroom barracks [the “warehouses”-cy] in the personal effects camp on fire…. These barracks burn for several days.
On 26 January an SS squad blows up Crematorium V, the last of the crematoriums in Birkenau.
The photo of the building burning is 4 days after it is set on light. This is not credible. Wooden buildings do not burn for four days; this claim is almost as fantastic as the flammable blood.

It is clear the Soviets arrived earlier than the 27th, at least some of them did; added to this is the conflict of who "liberated" Auschwitz, the Russians of the Ukrainians? Majdanek was "Liberated" by the Soviets July 23, 1944; there is evidence to suggest this is where the fake gassing stories came from. It appears that a vanguard of Soviets arrived on the 20th Jan 1945 as claimed in Wiesels book (most plagiarized from another author) a week earlier than the official report; possibly the Ukrainians arrived on the 27th finding the blown up buildings etc but any fires would long be out if lit four days before.

Treblinka by road is 106km from Warsaw. Warsaw was abandoned by the Reich on January 17, 1945, due to the advance of Polish-Soviet forces. This means that they would have arrived in the Treblinka area a day before, 10 days before the liberation of AB and 3 days before the Soviet Vanguard. The JVL says:
For many decades, the only evidence of the horrors that took place at Treblinka came from testimonies of Nazi SS-men stationed there as well a few Jewish survivors who were willing to share their stories, but in 2012 forensic archaeologists uncovered previously hidden mass graves at the site that help prove its term as an extermination camp.
They are of course referring to the SC investigation which is so unsubstantial as to be discounted. Treblinka is just a horror story with no basis in reality and a myth of the obsessed.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Norm

Post by Norm » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:16 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:22 pm
As far as I know, not one person or jew has ever mustered the courage, integrity or character to make a bet with Mr. Gerdes and follow through with it.

Of course the sniveling coward Roberto Muehlenkamp has made and accepted numerous bets, but he has welched on every one of them.
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.