GPR at TII

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Norm

Re: GPR at TII

Post by Norm » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:00 pm

Nessie:
Neither of you know anything about GPR, so what is the point of discussing it with you? You dodge explaining why you do not use Krege's GPR survey to prove no ground disturbances at TII. You dodge the GPR showing rectangular pits next to the memorial, which is where witnesses state the mass graves had been located and the aerial photo shows disturbed ground that had been planted over.
Nessie:
The reason why I have not "analysed" the report (thesis/dissertation), is because I have no qualifications in forensics or archaeology... I limit myself to referencing it and how it corroborates the earlier Polish report by Lukaszkiewicz and what witnesses who were at the camp stated.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3800&start=100#p151072
And that would be the Polish report that concluded:
During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves

Which was corroborated by both Krege and CSC.

Nessie, show us one pit within the boundary of T II that has been proven to actually exist and to currently contain human remains.

One.
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:22 pm

LMAO! IOW words, Nessie is stumped so he ignores you, Norm.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:05 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:22 pm
There is evidence from empirical, witness, documentary, forensic, physical, photographic and other sources that there were mass gassings. There is no evidence from any source whatsoever of the only alternative to gassings, which is those people left the AR camps.

You demand we dismiss what is evidenced and believe what is not evidenced.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I thought I would get in first before the inevitable. It will say it. :roll: :) :D :lol:
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:06 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:22 pm
Yes, Gerdes has made the challenge impossible to complete plus there is no incentive to try and do it and put up with the abuse and his refusal to answer questions. If he read the various archaeological reports from the camps, he could answer his own questions anyway. But he does not understand the reports, due to his lack of relevant qualifications, so in effect, he is stumped!!!!
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:10 am

Did CS-C find any 10-12 meter deep pits at T-2? Yes or no? Did CS-C find any 25-35 meter wide pits at T-2? Yes or no? Seems a simple enough question so why don't you answer?

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:32 am

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:10 am
Did CS-C find any 10-12 meter deep pits at T-2? Yes or no?
No, she could not, because the GPR did not that deep.
Did CS-C find any 25-35 meter wide pits at T-2? Yes or no?
No, the greatest width was 20m, recorded as full extent of survey area.
Seems a simple enough question so why don't you answer?
I take it you are unable to look for the answer yourself, due to your lack of understanding. How can you assess a report you do not understand?

That is a question I would like you to answer. It is a simple enough question, so you can answer it.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:30 am

Nessie wrote:
No, she could not, because the GPR did not that deep.
CS-C had GPR equipment that would measure to a depth of four (4) feet. She claims to have found one pit that was 3.4 feet deep. Why hasn't she returned to T-2 to located the 10-12 meter deep graves? Why didn't she locate at least one pit of four feet deep? It's going on eight years now and CS-C is still a no-show. When will CS-C return to T-2 and find those mass graves, Nessie? Got any idea?
I take it you are unable to look for the answer yourself, due to your lack of understanding. How can you assess a report you do not understand?
Uh-huh, it's real complicated since CS-C didn't find even a four meter deep hole. CS-C didn't even find a 30X50 meter hole that was one (1) meter deep. But wait! CS-C said that she would return to T-2 and absolutely, positively locate those giant mass graves. You betcha', she'll do that any day now. Hide and watch, it's gonna' happen. Until it happens, remember...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Norm

Post by Norm » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:45 am

Nessie:
Yes, Gerdes has made the challenge impossible to complete
Poor Nessie, reduced to telling the most outrageous and easily refuted lies:

The rules for laying claim to - THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX CHALLENGE REWARDS

$1,000.00 - will be remitted for each one of the 100 fraudulently alleged / insinuated - mass graves / cremation pits - of Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II - which have been scientifically proven to actually exist and to currently contain the remains of at least 21 people. (Which is less than 1 / 1,000 of 1% of the alleged buried remains.)

To begin the incredibly easy process of laying claim to each reward and to set all requisite rules:

First - Potential claimants must submit their answers to Part One of the:

Mass Graves / Buried Remains - Forensic Evaluation Form (See contact information below.)

Second - Potential claimants must then request and confirm receipt of the official rules.

Third - Potential claimants must then post their alleged proof on an approved website.

Fourth - If a potential claimant can get Michael Shermer to categorically endorse their eligibly submitted proof (by explicitly stating that said posted proof meets his own, Skeptic Magazine’s and The Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof) - the claimant will receive the promised cash reward. However, if Shermer refuses to endorse an eligibly submitted proof, potential claimants can still receive a $500.00 reward via endorsement from a majority of the following: David Cole, Eric Hunt, David Irving, Penn Jillette, Andrew Mathis, Roberto Muehlenkamp, James Randi, Steven Shaw, Nicholas Terry and Mark Weber.

Additionally, and independent of the $100,000.00 Holocaust Archaeology Hoax Challenge, a - $100.00 reward - is being offered for each one of the 100 alleged graves / cremation pits in question that is proven - with the same standard of proof applied in U. S. civil courts - to actually exist and to currently contain, or to have been collected from, the remains of - at least 2 people. (Which is less than 1 / 10,000 of 1% of the alleged buried remains.)

To begin the incredibly easy process of laying claim to each reward and to set all requisite rules:

First - Potential claimants must submit their answers to the following:

Ten Simple Questions (See contact information below.)

Second - Potential claimants must then request and confirm receipt of the official rules.

Third - Potential claimants must then submit their alleged preponderance of scientific evidence directly to Greg Gerdes for his endorsement.

Note: Potential claimants may be required to post their submittal on an approved website - and successfully defend it. In such cases, they must also - publicly pledge to sue Greg Gerdes in a U.S. civil court - (sans a jury and both sides pro se legal representation) if they refuse to accept a negative ruling.

Also note: Eligible potential claimants for any reward offered on this website will be allowed to personally examine the proof that the ways and means to make good on their promised reward payment truly exists - and if they so choose, have said proven remittance amount be entrusted to an escrow agent.

http://nafcash.com/
Last edited by Norm on Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Norm

Post by Norm » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:48 am

Nessie:
there is no incentive to try and do it [The Holocaust Archaeology Hoax Challenge]
$110,000.00 in reward money, plus helping to put an end to "holocaust denial" isn't an incentive?

:lol:

Norm

Post by Norm » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:52 am

Nessie:
If he read the various archaeological reports from the camps, he could answer his own questions anyway. But he does not understand the reports, due to his lack of relevant qualifications
Nessie:
The reason why I have not "analysed" the report (thesis/dissertation), is because I have no qualifications in forensics or archaeology.

I limit myself to referencing it and how it corroborates the earlier Polish report by Lukaszkiewicz and what witnesses who were at the camp stated.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3800&start=100#p151072
And that would be the Polish report that concluded:
During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves

Which was corroborated by both Krege and CSC.

Nessie, show us one pit within the boundary of T II that has been proven to actually exist and to currently contain human remains.

One.