Eye witness testimony exposed

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
AirfixGeneral

Re: Eye witness testimony exposed

Post by AirfixGeneral »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:25 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
So still no takers to produce witnesses and evidences that can back up deniers fantasies.
Dr. Mengele called bullshit on the holyhoax when asked about it. He's a pretty good witness to what happened at Auschwitz. Hoess said that he was tortured into confessing that he had killed 3 million during his tenure as commandant of Auschwitz. Since the four million dead at Auschwitz has officially been declared horse frocky, it's a pretty safe bet that he was telling the truth. Stangl said that there weren't any gas chambers at Treblinka but he died from unknown causes in prison before his appeal of his life sentence was settled.

Haimi has been excavating Sobibor for several years and hasn't found any mass graves or human cremains consistent with the claims of 200,000 being gassed and cremated there. Beginning with Lukaszkiewicz nobody has found any mass graves at Treblinka or any quantities of tested human cremains consistent with as many as 900,000 being gassed and cremated.

What the hell are you blathering on about no witnesses or evidence of of the claims of revisionists?
revisionists claim ar camps were transit camps, and ju-ju evacuateds to russian easts. so wheres your nazis and ju-ju and others to back this up . where is your evidences, you photos, your documents ? you didnt include anys above, so go get them and put thems on here. fanks

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral »

and while your at its, lets hear it from yous what mengeles and stangls actually said thens, yeah ? lols, this should be funnies

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

AirfixGeneral wrote:
revisionists claim ar camps were transit camps, and ju-ju evacuateds to russian easts. so wheres your nazis and ju-ju and others to back this up . where is your evidences, you photos, your documents ? you didnt include anys above, so go get them and put thems on here. fanks
LOL! Airfix is trying to copy Nessie and his demand for an itinerary for every Jew sent through a transit camp. Well, here ya' go, Airfix.

Enjoy.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:43 pm

Enjoy.
Good post, can you do a favour and just write down how many people transited from that video. While I can read English listening to it is a bit of an issue and mistakes are made. If you could just mention some names so I and some of the team can attempt to correlate that information from some of the files we have.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
If you could just mention some names so I and some of the team can attempt to correlate that information from some of the files we have.
Here is the entire video, Hunt.

If you play this on full screen, the names of the deportees are posted in the lower right hand corner of the frame. Section two of the video begins about minute 12 but it's worth it to watch the entire video uninterrupted. There are at least two witnesses who tell that they left Treblinka with entire trainloads of other deportees. A trainload is generally considered to be about 5,000-6,000 people. Good luck with the counting but it's not clear if men/women left with a certain number of people they arrived with plus a whole trainload of other deportees or not. Obviously, since nobody was gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated at Treblinka, the Jews left for somewhere. These few Jews mention Budzyn, Ludlum, Majdanek and Auschwitz but Nessie's demand that we present a travel itinerary for every displaced Jew during WW II is idiotic.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:04 pm
If you play this on full screen, the names of the deportees are posted in the lower right hand corner of the frame. Section two of the video begins about minute 12 but it's worth it to watch the entire video uninterrupted. There are at least two witnesses who tell that they left Treblinka with entire trainloads of other deportees. A trainload is generally considered to be about 5,000-6,000 people. Good luck with the counting but it's not clear if men/women left with a certain number of people they arrived with plus a whole trainload of other deportees or not. Obviously, since nobody was gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated at Treblinka, the Jews left for somewhere. These few Jews mention Budzyn, Ludlum, Majdanek and Auschwitz but Nessie's demand that we present a travel itinerary for every displaced Jew during WW II is idiotic.
Danke Kamerad. Peter Lantos put his Hungarian transports at 9000 per train. I would not worry about neutered Nessie. This seems excellent evidence more aligned with reality that the "narrative" cannot give. :D

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren »

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:55 am
Why would Ferster repeatedly insist that these men were gassed in the same room that he had showered in? He would have showered in the Central Sauna, which is not claimed to have housed any homicidal gassing facilities.
Tom Mullen writes for BBC about
The man who survived eight Nazi death camps
Chaim Ferster wites
"We arrived at 12 o'clock at night. It was dead quiet, and frightening to look at," Chaim Ferster says, remembering his first impressions of the notorious death camp.

"We could see from a distance that there were flames coming out from four chimneys. I didn't realise that this was the crematorium."
Born into an orthodox Jewish family and raised in the Polish town Sosnowiec, Mr Ferster was 17 when war broke out in 1939.

Between 1943 and 1945 he was moved between eight different camps across Germany and Poland. Towards the end of 1943, Mr Ferster fell seriously ill during an outbreak of typhus in one particular camp. Large numbers died.

Once again though he managed to survive. A Jew with typhus survived while all others perished..
Eventually, Mr Ferster found himself moved to Auschwitz.

He remembers the infamous shower rooms, and the prisoners who were sent there.
"They put us into a block. All of us, one particular large block. Then the following morning, a selection of that block went into the shower room," he said.

"We went to the shower room. It's the same shower room that other people went in and the gas came in. But we got the water that came down and we washed ourselves."

Mr Ferster was one of the few who survived Auschwitz, which was eventually liberated in January 1945.
This is quite a different narrative of the Zyklon B being poured in through gaps in the roof, thousands stuffed like sardines into a single room.

Through tears, Mr Ferster added: "I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe it."

Yup and neither does anyone else believe it except for perhaps Nessie.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

That eye witnesses to gassings at times said things which do not appear correct or true, does not mean every witness to gassings lied and there were no gassings.

Deniers have hardly looked at any of the witness evidence as much of the witness testimony is not easily accessible online.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Smallhausen

Post by Smallhausen »

Nessie wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:45 am
That eye witnesses to gassings at times said things which do not appear correct or true, does not mean every witness to gassings lied and there were no gassings.

Deniers have hardly looked at any of the witness evidence as much of the witness testimony is not easily accessible online.
There is a thread open Nessie to discuss empirical evidence of gassing. Witnesses have little credibility. If you have evidence, real hard evidence, not anecdotes or circumstantial but real proof then post it. Welcome back.
Herr Engelbert Von Smallhausen
Key Stoned cops..Gustarpow

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Germar Rudolf said:
The main factor that encourages lies to flourish is the absolute security that lying witnesses will never be found out or at least never prosecuted. Exposing Holocaust liars in the media and literature happens seldom and usually is handled gently. The worse thing that can happen to fraudulent media witnesses is that they disappear again into anonymity from which they briefly emerged –with a little more money in their pockets. In courts of law, false Holocaust witnesses get off free as well, even if they have lied under oath. Most motions to have witnesses prosecuted for lying are rejected by the courts on the grounds that former persecuted victims shall not again be prosecuted. This, of course, becomes an open-door policy for lies.

In his book Pietà, Swedish Professor Georg Klein told of a conversation he had with Rudolf Vrba in 1987. Klein was a Hungarian Jew who had experienced the persecution of the Jews during the war, but he had no knowledge of mass extermination. In 1987, Klein talked to Vrba about the nine-hour film Shoa, produced by Claude Lanzmann a few years before.
The topic of Vrba’s experiences at Auschwitz naturally came up, since Klein was a Holocaust survivor, too. Klein asked Vrba whether his colleagues knew about his experience during the war. At first, Vrba didn’t answer the question. But later, with a sarcastic smirk, he mentioned that one of his colleagues had gotten really excited upon unexpectedly seeing Vrba in Lanzmann’s film. The colleague, of course, wanted to know whether Vrba’s statements in the film were really true. Vrba’s answer was to the effect that: “I do not know. I was just an actor and I recited my text.” R: To which his colleague commented as follows: “Most extraordinary! I did not know that you were an actor. Seeing that, why was it said that the film was made without actors?” At this revelation, Klein was speechless and refrained from asking any further questions. In his book, he says he will never forget Vrba’s mocking smirk. L: In other words, Vrba isn’t just a witness using “poetic license,” he’s just a bald-faced liar.
L: Well, Georg Klein only repeats what Vrba told him. But if Vrba was a liar, how do we know whether what he told Klein was true or not?
R: Once a liar, always a liar…
L: So if Claude Lanzmann gave Vrba a “script” to repeat, what does this tell us about the credibility of the other witnesses in Lanzmann’s film?
R: Alright, now therefore to our next example of deliberate lying which I would like to mention, and that is, in particular, the greatest liar of them all – Claude Lanzmann. Perhaps you recall his strange statement that he would destroy any material or documentary proof of the existence of the gas chambers, if any such proof were ever found (see p. 179). Let us have a look at this case of apparent irrationality.
As already mentioned, Claude Lanzmann created a monumental work with his 9½ hour film Shoah, in which he attempted to refute the revisionists. The film consists exclusively of interviews with witnesses. Some of these witnesses were former SS men. According to Lanzmann, several of these SS men only agreed to be interviewed on the condition that the interview was not to be recorded.
He is then said to have recorded these interviews using a hidden camera. One of the SS men allegedly taken in by this trick was Franz Suchomel, said to have been active as an SS Unterscharführer in Treblinka. An analysis of Suchomel’s testimony shows that what he states cannot be true,931 but let’s leave that aside here. I would prefer to examine Lanzmann’s claim to have filmed this interview with a camera hidden in a bag. When you look at this interview, you note the following:
– Suchomel often looks directly into the camera throughout long passages;
– the camera is always correctly aimed and focused;
– when both of them look at a diagram of the camp, the diagram is held up to the camera; the camera then enlarges the pointer and follows it exactly as it moves across the diagram.
L: But that is impossible, if the camera was hidden in a bag!
R: Well, not unless both people knew that the camera was there.
L: So Lanzmann is just taking the movie-goer for a ride.
Just so. But even worse: as early as 1985, in an interview, Lanzmann admitted to paying all his German witnesses the sum of 3,000 deutschmarks, after which the witnesses had to sign a pledge to keep quiet about the payments for 30 years. But money alone was not enough. To get witnesses to come forward at all, he invented a “Research Center for Contemporary History,” with fake letterheads from an “Académie de Paris” and fake identity documents in the name of “Claude-Marie Sorel,” “Doctor of Historical Scholarship.” In 2004, he even bragged about this before school children:
“And then I paid them. No small sums, either. I paid them all, the Germans.”
R: Let’s sum up: the “novelist” Vrba, who must have “known what was expected of him,” was given a “script” by Lanzmann, telling what to say! Question: what did the other “witnesses” receive during the making of the film Shoah? And what did the former SS men receive (perhaps in addition to a “script”)?
Answer: large bribes to make them testify the way Lanzmann wanted them to.
And what was the alleged purpose of the “documentary film” Shoah?
L: To tell the truth!
R: Correct. But the “truth” doesn’t need a “script,” and you don’t buy the “truth” like a whore.
L: Maybe not, but what they tell in that movie could still be true.
R: Hypothetically yes, but what is the probability of it? The actors’ credibility is so profoundly destroyed that I wouldn’t take anything for granted what they want me to believe about the Holocaust without independent corroboration. And now to my last example of lies. Sometimes it is quite simple to expose a liar. The case of Rudolf Kauer proves this. A former inmate of Auschwitz, he admitted that he lied when he accused former Auschwitz personnel of beating a Polish girl on her breasts with a bullwhip, ripping one breast off. “I lied,” he said, “That was just a yarn going about the camp. I never saw it.” Which proves that not all of those who spread rumors and clichés as their own experience are unaware that they are untruthful.

Lectures on the Holocaust: controversial issues cross examined. Germar Rudolf

http://www.whale.to/b/rudolph_b1.html
been-there wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:45 pm
Obviously this is nothing new, but seeing as how this thread is archiving in one place all the eye-witness testimony exposed as being fraudulent and deceitful, then probably one of the most deceitful holocaust 'testimonies' would be that of Franz Suchomel allegedly confessing details of his time at Treblinka.
It is presented to us the viewer as an eye-witness being secretly filmed, and was put onto film by the French Jew Claude Lanzmann for his epic 9.5 hours long film called Shoah. So we might as well consider the credibility of that also.

The film with all the research and travel, took eleven years in total to make, and was worked on between 1973 and 1985. Over 350 hours of raw footage were recorded. How Lanzmann managed to finance the film-making involving hours of expensive film, creation of special hidden cameras, numerous assistants in secret vans with expensive and powerful video transmitters, numerous translators, and all the other necessary resources has not to my knowledge been adequately explained. How he financially supported himself and his assistants for that period of eleven years, also appears to have been never honestly revealed.

Lanzmann claimed he initially received the commission and funding to make the film from "Israeli officials" but also claimed that ceased after the first two years. (Hmmmm? Really?)

The first six years of production were devoted to the recording of interviews with the individuals who appear in the film; these were conducted in 14 different countries. After working on the filming of interviews for four years he then first visited the sites in Poland. After all filming was complete, editing of the film then continued for another five years. I find it difficult to believe this was all achieved by self-financing.

Claude Lanzmann

Here is a NYTimes article claiming how he alleged he had constructed a secret hidden camera held by his female assistant in a canvas bag.
Few wanted to talk; fewer still wanted to be filmed. ''I understood very quickly that I would have to invent another system, that I would have to deceive them, because there was no other way,'' Mr. Lanzmann said. And so, he began to appear at the doors of former members of the death camp apparatus and to film them without their knowledge.

He did it using several methods, but most of them involved a video camera hidden in a canvas bag, held by a female assistant with a camouflaged hole for the lens and a miniaturized transmitter that sent images to a van parked nearby. Once, Mr. Lanzmann said, he was caught and assaulted, and he spent a month in a hospital recovering from injuries. But, some of the most striking interviews in ''Shoah,'' conspicuous by being in grainy, fluttering black and white, were filmed using this method. They show former camp commanders describing matter-of-factly, unaware that their testimony is being recorded, the intricate administrative problems of running a kind of vast and efficient factory whose product was death.
Really? He was beaten up so badly by an ex-camp Nazi that he had to be hospitalised for four weeks? But he never said who it was, nor had them reported or charged with assault? An assault which he presumably must have caught the beginning of on film but which he's NEVER SHOWN!!? We're so supposed to believe that? What great viewing that would make. But he's never shown that, nor revealed who beat him up so badly??? :roll: :lol:
What obviously transparent balderdash and baloney. But have you ever read of anyone exposing or questioning this nonsense??
I never have. Its the 'Emperor's-new-clothes' syndrome over and over again.

Any honest viewer watching the footage of Franz Suchomel allegedly revealing the details of mass-murder at Treblinka will be forced to ask themselves if they can believe this was filmed from a hand held camera hidden in a canvas bag and used to film the interview in secret.
Watch how Suchomel periodically looks directly into the camera, and decide if this is film taken without the interviewee aware he was being filmed.
Watch how the camera is repeatedly moved to record the pointing of a cane to a large diagram of the T2 camp on the wall and then back again to Suchomel without ever experiencing camera-shake or ceasing to be perfectly perpendicular to the floor.
The film also includes testimony from exposed liars and fraudsters such as Jan Karski (previously exposed in this thread), Abraham Bomba and Rudolf Vrba.

Shoah and Suchomel: Deception presented as clandestine documentary.

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous