Eye witness testimony exposed

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Rev2018
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:10 am
Contact:

Re: Eye witness testimony exposed

Post by Rev2018 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:28 pm

Andrzej Brycht repeated many times during his life that he hated Germans so his anti-German lies are a logical result of this hatred. It is almost sure that he was Jewish because his name is listed on a Jewish website sztetl.org.pl

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Eye witness testimony exposed

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:01 pm

Still waiting for proof as to how that many people all conspired together to deliberately smear the Germans...
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3126
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

Re: Eye witness testimony exposed

Post by Huntinger » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:01 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:01 pm
Still waiting for proof as to how that many people all conspired together to deliberately smear the Germans...
This was a political campaign by the allies to cover their own atrocities.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒- 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Turnagain
Posts: 4334
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Eye witness testimony exposed

Post by Turnagain » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:48 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:01 pm
Still waiting for proof as to how that many people all conspired together to deliberately smear the Germans...
For some insight into who deliberately conspired to smear the Germans, go here.
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10990
As is readily apparent, non-Jewish witnesses to gassing by the eeevul Narzis are both rare and dubious. How curious since there were more Christians, Gypsies and homosexuals in Auschwitz than Jews. AFAIK, only one homosexual testified about being in a concentration camp and he said that the German guards treated him better than his fellow inmates. So, Dabbing, it doesn't look as though that many people did conspire to smear the Germans.

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Eye witness testimony exposed

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:01 am

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:01 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:01 pm
Still waiting for proof as to how that many people all conspired together to deliberately smear the Germans...
This was a political campaign by the allies to cover their own atrocities.
What atrocities (excluding Soviets, cough, cough, Katyn)?
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Eye witness testimony exposed

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:04 am

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:48 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:01 pm
Still waiting for proof as to how that many people all conspired together to deliberately smear the Germans...
For some insight into who deliberately conspired to smear the Germans, go here.
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10990
As is readily apparent, non-Jewish witnesses to gassing by the eeevul Narzis are both rare and dubious. How curious since there were more Christians, Gypsies and homosexuals in Auschwitz than Jews. AFAIK, only one homosexual testified about being in a concentration camp and he said that the German guards treated him better than his fellow inmates. So, Dabbing, it doesn't look as though that many people did conspire to smear the Germans.

These eyewitness testimonies had no idea of each other. They were each independent of each other, but in that way, actually corroborated each other. The camps were built for the sole purpose of dealing with Jews, and then some slave labor. They represent the Final Solution in eden form. How can you claim otherwise? Also, name of that homosexual, please? What about the men who said that the Germans DID gas multiple people? How do we differentiate truthful testimony from deliberate lies? Could we perhaps elaborate a methodology?
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Eye witness testimony exposed

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:05 am

Rev2018 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:28 pm
Andrzej Brycht repeated many times during his life that he hated Germans so his anti-German lies are a logical result of this hatred. It is almost sure that he was Jewish because his name is listed on a Jewish website sztetl.org.pl
Maybe it's because the Germans did harm to him?
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Turnagain
Posts: 4334
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Eye witness testimony exposed

Post by Turnagain » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:54 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:04 am
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:48 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:01 pm
Still waiting for proof as to how that many people all conspired together to deliberately smear the Germans...
For some insight into who deliberately conspired to smear the Germans, go here.
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10990
As is readily apparent, non-Jewish witnesses to gassing by the eeevul Narzis are both rare and dubious. How curious since there were more Christians, Gypsies and homosexuals in Auschwitz than Jews. AFAIK, only one homosexual testified about being in a concentration camp and he said that the German guards treated him better than his fellow inmates. So, Dabbing, it doesn't look as though that many people did conspire to smear the Germans.

These eyewitness testimonies had no idea of each other. They were each independent of each other, but in that way, actually corroborated each other. The camps were built for the sole purpose of dealing with Jews, and then some slave labor. They represent the Final Solution in eden form. How can you claim otherwise? Also, name of that homosexual, please? What about the men who said that the Germans DID gas multiple people? How do we differentiate truthful testimony from deliberate lies? Could we perhaps elaborate a methodology?
Those "eyewitnesses" had all heard the same rumors and simply elaborated on them. Wiesel claimed that the Jews were marched into flaming pits and said nothing about the gas chambers. Murder methods varied from simple shooting to steam chambers, vacuum chambers and poison gas from an insecticide and diesel engine and gasoline engine exhaust. Body disposal was accomplished by cremation muffles, burning pits and barbeque grills besides plain burials that can't be located. The eyewitnesses are almost exclusively Jews and that remains a FACT of the holyhoax. That many of the Jews told wildly exaggerated lies about the alleged holyhoax is also a FACT, Dabbing, and denying such a reality is pointless. The FACT remains that a small group of Jews did conspire to smear the German people for both political and financial gain and have sold that lie to most of the goyim in the Western world. Fortunately, with the internet, people are beginning to see through the lies of the holyhoax.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3126
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

Re: Eye witness testimony exposed

Post by Huntinger » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:33 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:01 am
What atrocities (excluding Soviets, cough, cough, Katyn)?
  • Dresden, Hamburg..murder of non combatants by air raids.
  • Prussian mass rape
  • Nuclear weapons on Japanese cities
  • Murder of POW. Operation overlord
  • Rheinwiesenlager..death by neglect of POW
  • Murder of civilians by Chinese.
  • Dachau massacre..POW
  • Kocevski Rog Massacre..murder of POW and non combatants.
  • London cage murders
  • Operation tear drop tortures
This is good enough to instigation another Nuremberg style prosecution and hangings. The instigators are long gone but they can be executed Posthumously.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒- 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Eye witness testimony exposed

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:24 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:54 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:04 am
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:48 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:01 pm
Still waiting for proof as to how that many people all conspired together to deliberately smear the Germans...
For some insight into who deliberately conspired to smear the Germans, go here.
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10990
As is readily apparent, non-Jewish witnesses to gassing by the eeevul Narzis are both rare and dubious. How curious since there were more Christians, Gypsies and homosexuals in Auschwitz than Jews. AFAIK, only one homosexual testified about being in a concentration camp and he said that the German guards treated him better than his fellow inmates. So, Dabbing, it doesn't look as though that many people did conspire to smear the Germans.

These eyewitness testimonies had no idea of each other. They were each independent of each other, but in that way, actually corroborated each other. The camps were built for the sole purpose of dealing with Jews, and then some slave labor. They represent the Final Solution in eden form. How can you claim otherwise? Also, name of that homosexual, please? What about the men who said that the Germans DID gas multiple people? How do we differentiate truthful testimony from deliberate lies? Could we perhaps elaborate a methodology?
Those "eyewitnesses" had all heard the same rumors and simply elaborated on them. Wiesel claimed that the Jews were marched into flaming pits and said nothing about the gas chambers. Murder methods varied from simple shooting to steam chambers, vacuum chambers and poison gas from an insecticide and diesel engine and gasoline engine exhaust. Body disposal was accomplished by cremation muffles, burning pits and barbeque grills besides plain burials that can't be located. The eyewitnesses are almost exclusively Jews and that remains a FACT of the holyhoax. That many of the Jews told wildly exaggerated lies about the alleged holyhoax is also a FACT, Dabbing, and denying such a reality is pointless. The FACT remains that a small group of Jews did conspire to smear the German people for both political and financial gain and have sold that lie to most of the goyim in the Western world. Fortunately, with the internet, people are beginning to see through the lies of the holyhoax.
Nein, the eyewitness testimonies had no idea about each other, they never heard from the Allies, they only had one mission: escape. Actually, Wiesel said this, perhaps you haven't read his memoir too well (the former was figuratively speaking, I'm 99% sure):


"But look at these men whom You have betrayed, allowing them to be tortured, slaughtered, gassed, and burned, what do they do? They pray before You! They praise Your name!"


Besides, Elie Wiesel isn't as much an historical phenomenon as a cultural one.



How can you say:


"The eyewitnesses are almost exclusively Jews and that remains a FACT of the holyhoax."


And then:


"How curious since there were more Christians, Gypsies and homosexuals in Auschwitz than Jews."


It's also not only irrational but also anti-semitic to dismiss hundreds, nay, thousands of eye witness testimonies based solely on the unproven allegation that they ALL 'lied.' The rest is as follows, see usage of 'goyim' and 'Muh Jews conspired to brainwash us goyim,' but no, the Internet is actually mostly a place for dumbasses. You shouldn't be too proud of appealing to vulgarism.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests