‘International Jewry’? What was that prior to 1939? And what is it now?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Posts: 1972
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:24 am
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 19

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 06, 2014 5:13 pm

been-there wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:... the topic isn't "Zionist influence" - Zionists... being some Jews but not necessarily being all of "international Jewry"; you see, the thread really is about "international Jewry," not to Zionists but to the Communists - and which been-there has yet to define for us.
Miscomprehension again.
This thread is NOT about communists. Its about "International Jewry".
And it is not intended to be a definition but is asking the question what that was, how that was perceived at the time of WW2, before and after.
As usual I am providing historical references and St. Meck is just dismissing them by misrepresenting them.
What an idiot you are. I wrote - please check back - that the thread is about "international Jewry" - then mentioned that you were linking the Communists to Jews and not only discussing Zionists.

You seem to be "miscomprehending" your own thread and forgetting what you've copy-pasted.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Tue May 06, 2014 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"the Germans had ample justifiable cause to oppose a minority within their society who worked AGAINST their county's interests" -- been-there, 24 April 2014

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27913
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 19

Post by Nessie » Tue May 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Don Quijote wrote:Mr. Been-There's point is quite clear, one cannot deny the Zionist influence in politics and media throughout history. Does people really deny the influence of this "International Jewry" even in today's politics, pushing world powers to war against Iraq and now Iran?
Welcome to the forum. I am the only one so far to have answered the OP questions, maybe you could do the same.

What was International Jewry?
Did such a body exist?
How did such a body EXIST?
Who were they?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27913
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 19

Post by Nessie » Tue May 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Been-there, what are your answers?

What was International Jewry?
Did such a body exist?
How did such a body EXIST?
Who were they?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Cerdic
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:39 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 19

Post by Cerdic » Tue May 06, 2014 5:31 pm

been-there wrote:Don't misrepresent and distort this thread so soon into a 'strawman' argument.
The topic is about "International Jewry"
Is that a "fantasy"?
I've read dozens, read dozens, of anti-Semitic books, websites and articles. I know what you are going for here. When anti-Semites use the phrase "international Jewry", it NEVER means simply the worldwide presence of Jews and Jewish groups consisting of Jews of various nationalities. It is used to imply that Jews or most Jews work together for Jewish interests and against gentile interests, and are generally fifth columns in society.

You cite the statement by Weizmann. Now, did Weizmann speak for Jews worldwide? No, he didn't. Nobody did and nobody does today. |You're just proving my point His statement is probably correct in sum total, because Jews had many reasons to support the UK over anti-Semitic Nazi Germany.

I repeat it again - the idea that Jews as a group work together internationally to further their interests and work against gentile interests, the idea that lies at the heart of most anti-Semitism, is a fantasy. The far less sinister, far less anti-Semitic fact that SOME Jews form DIFERENT groups advocating DIFFERENT goals and outcomes is not a fantasy.

What's next - citing the Protocols of Zion?
„(...) Wenn wir irgendetwas beim Nationalsozialismus anerkennen, dann ist es die Anerkennung, daß ihm zum ersten Mal in der deutschen Politik die restlose Mobilisierung der menschlichen Dummheit gelungen ist.“ Kurt Schumacher 23. Februar 1932

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8857
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 19

Post by been-there » Tue May 06, 2014 5:32 pm

Don Quijote wrote:Mr. Been-There's point is quite clear, one cannot deny the Zionist influence in politics and media throughout history. Do people really deny the influence of this "International Jewry" even in today's politics, pushing world powers to war against Iraq and now Iran?
Hi Don. Welcome. Yes, the role of people from many different nations working together and supporting a mutual interest due to the same perceived bonds of a mutual kinship based upon notions of an international 'race' is still very much active today. That this also is denied or avoided is testimony to the dishonesty of the main respondents in this thread.

To state the obvious that not ALL of this alleged 'race' subscribed to the same beliefs or goals is an idiotic red herring dealt with now many times.

This doesn't refute the allegation that some people from many nations but loyal to none, manipulated and influenced world affairs for their own common interest based upon ideas of belonging to a common race.

Not all citizens of 1930s and 40s Germany had the same beliefs either, yet they were all tarred with the same brush both then and now. Not even all members of the NSDAP held exactly the same beliefs, intentions or goals. Yet they all worked together for some perceived and agreed common causes.

But pointing out the certain Jews Internationally congregated and worked for certain perceived common causes both secretly and openly against Germany from 1916 onwards is dismissed as anti-semitic propaganda. :roll:

That is either deliberate dishonesty or delusional denial.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Cerdic
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:39 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 19

Post by Cerdic » Tue May 06, 2014 5:51 pm

Wow. My above post was posted before I even read what the thread has become since then.

So-

International Jewish clique
Jewish Bolshevism
Jews care for noone but themselves
Jew - New World order

Is this RODOH, or Jewwatch.com? :lol:

All "proved" by citing the opinions of certain people without actually providing any facts, or by posting obscure newspaper clippings.

And as for whitewashing all these posts by claiming that this is just what people "perceived" - well, it's no secret that many Germans and others did believe these things about Jews. There are dozens of books, atleast, discussing the origins, ideas and practices of Jew-hate in Germany and the world. But while Jew-hate is full of claims and dodgy evidence, it's short of specifics and credible evidence. Thus your admittance you don't have any details of how unnamed Jews started WW2.

Thanks for proving how low anti-Semites can go now. This is your worst thread yet, it truly is. Though I'd prefer you showing who you truly are, rather than dodging our requests in Untermyer.
„(...) Wenn wir irgendetwas beim Nationalsozialismus anerkennen, dann ist es die Anerkennung, daß ihm zum ersten Mal in der deutschen Politik die restlose Mobilisierung der menschlichen Dummheit gelungen ist.“ Kurt Schumacher 23. Februar 1932

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27913
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 19

Post by Nessie » Tue May 06, 2014 6:04 pm

been-there wrote:
Don Quijote wrote:Mr. Been-There's point is quite clear, one cannot deny the Zionist influence in politics and media throughout history. Do people really deny the influence of this "International Jewry" even in today's politics, pushing world powers to war against Iraq and now Iran?
Hi Don. Welcome. Yes, the role of people from many different nations working together and supporting a mutual interest due to the same perceived bonds of a mutual kinship based upon notions of an international 'race' is still very much active today. That this also is denied or avoided is testimony to the dishonesty of the main respondents in this thread.
There is no one denying there were and are international Jewish organisations who work for their own aims.
To state the obvious that not ALL of this alleged 'race' subscribed to the same beliefs or goals is an idiotic red herring dealt with now many times.

This doesn't refute the allegation that some people from many nations but loyal to none, manipulated and influenced world affairs for their own common interest based upon ideas of belonging to a common race.
What is not clear, particularly from your evidence is to what extent the Jews were actually able to manipulate and influence world affairs. Indeed the evidence you have presented to claim the Jews posed a threat to Nazi Germany is very poor indeed.
Not all citizens of 1930s and 40s Germany had the same beliefs either, yet they were all tarred with the same brush both then and now. Not even all members of the NSDAP held exactly the same beliefs, intentions or goals. Yet they all worked together for some perceived and agreed common causes.
The Nazis worked together for a common goal. Will you condemn the Nazis for that? Germans who were not members of the Nazi party who objected to Nazi policy were put in prison. In 1933 the Nazis came to power with 43.9% of the vote. They then stopped any more elections. Nazi party membership in 1933 was about 2 million, in a country with a population of 65.4 million, so about 3%. Is that an acceptable way for any political organisation to behave? No it is not.
But pointing out the certain Jews Internationally congregated and worked for certain perceived common causes both secretly and openly against Germany from 1916 onwards is dismissed as anti-semitic propaganda. :roll:

That is either deliberate dishonesty or delusional denial.
No one is denying some Jews campaigned and boycotted Nazi Germany.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Don Quijote
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 10:27 pm
Contact:

Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 19

Post by Don Quijote » Tue May 06, 2014 6:15 pm

[/quote]
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Don Quijote wrote:Mr. Been-There's point is quite clear, one cannot deny the Zionist influence in politics and media throughout history. Does people really deny the influence of this "International Jewry" even in today's politics, pushing world powers to war against Iraq and now Iran?
Welcome to the forum, Don. Glad to have a new/old voice.

People "does" not find germane to a discussion of the 'thirties, and the WWII era, your musings - or been-there's, which will be forthcoming I assume - on Zionist influence in today's world and especially in support of the American war against Iraq.

This was our topic:
What was International Jewry?
Did such a body exist?
How did such a body EXIST?
Who were they?
So the topic isn't "Zionist influence" - Zionists (which ones are you referring to?) being some Jews but not necessarily being all of "international Jewry"; you see, the thread really is about "international Jewry," whom been-there has been connecting in recent posts not to Zionists but to the Communists - and which been-there has yet to define for us.

Will you be so kind as to define "international Jewry," about which been-there did once tell us, without fully explaining further, "a clique of International Jewry sought to instigate war against Germany with all means at their disposal"? How was this small, exclusive group of like-minded people organized, who belonged to it and which Jews didn't belong, what were the clique's agreed ends, and what were all the means used to achieve these ends?

Thanks, SM
Thanks for the warm welcome Mr. Statistical Mechanic. I know that the discussion might be about that time period, but to me the parallels with how politics work nowadays are similar. You are right though it is off topic my apologies.

It is clear to me that "International Jewry" refers to powerful Zionists involved in places of influence worldwide. Those Zionists who are supposed to represent Jews worldwide and to unite them into one Jewish state. Of course during the 1930's when Mr. Hitler was fighting an economic war to bring Germany back in its feet, he saw this "clique" of powerful Jews as economic enemies. Thus, integrating even the poor German Jews who were clearly against the Zionist boycott.

Why Germany? It was Mr. Hitler who stood up against this "clique" of International Jewish bankers, politicians. etc... Eventually ALL Jews in the Reich and Europe became enemies of the state and the National Socialist movement.

Now, were not those powerful Zionists who financed the Bolshevik Revolution?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Posts: 1972
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:24 am
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 19

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 06, 2014 6:17 pm

I agree with Cerdic that this is a brilliant thread. Keep going, been-there, don't bother answering any of the questions asked of you or replying to Nessie's very clear points - but do tell us more . . . please . . .
"the Germans had ample justifiable cause to oppose a minority within their society who worked AGAINST their county's interests" -- been-there, 24 April 2014

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27913
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 19

Post by Nessie » Tue May 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Don Quijote wrote:
....

It is clear to me that "International Jewry" refers to powerful Zionists involved in places of influence worldwide. Those Zionists who are supposed to represent Jews worldwide and to unite them into one Jewish state. Of course during the 1930's when Mr. Hitler was fighting an economic war to bring Germany back in its feet, he saw this "clique" of powerful Jews as economic enemies. Thus, integrating even the poor German Jews who were clearly against the Zionist boycott.

Why Germany? It was Mr. Hitler who stood up against this "clique" of International Jewish bankers, politicians. etc... Eventually ALL Jews in the Reich and Europe became enemies of the state and the National Socialist movement.

Now, were not those powerful Zionists who financed the Bolshevik Revolution?
I would like to see the economic evidence that there was a group of Jewish bankers/financiers who were working to damage the German economy and finance communism. Can you give me facts and figures to show there was such a thing?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 10 guests