‘International Jewry’? What was that prior to 1939? And what is it now?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: ‘International Jewry’? What was that prior to 1939? And what is it now?

Post by been-there »

Here is another person who was born into a family who regard themselves as 'Jewish' who acknowledges that Jews see themselves as seperate from all other human beings.
INTERVIEWER: What does being Jewish mean to you?

Richard Alpert (alias Ram Dass):
It’s certainly still a very active issue for me.I still feel there is a lot of reactivity in me about it. I am always open to a new possibility of finding a heart doorway through, into the living spirit of Judaism. But every time I try and open it, I end up meeting a lot of belief systems and a lot of proselytizing and rigid stuff that turns me off again.

There’s someone in Palo Alto who brought over a rabbi from Israel who has an ashram or monastery there where people gather just to study the Rabbi Nachman stories — wonderful stories. I helped pay for his trip. We had brought him out to California with a translator to this gathering of liberal growth movement-type people who were sort of Jewish, but not quite. He ended up giving his lecture about the Jews as the chosen people, in which everything in life was designed — everything, I mean — to help the Jews become the chosen people. I couldn’t believe it. He couldn’t have picked a topic that would have been more inappropriate to the situation. The rabbi that brought him was absolutely appalled because he could see how he was losing his whole scene.

... that’s what the Jews find offensive. That my identity isn’t first as a Jew, and then as a man, human being, and everything else. Because that’s the thing about Judaism — it’s first you are a Jew — and I don’t feel that at all. I feel it’s merely part of the dance this time. And it’s interesting to be part of a persecuted minority group, and so on. I think that’s a certain kind of work one does on oneself through that.

https://www.thesunmagazine.org/issues/5 ... ram-dass-1
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

More 'Holocaust Education' funding needed, says US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/12720-1

...I rise to join my colleagues on this International Holocaust Remembrance Day in support of the Never Again Education Act: strong, bipartisan legislation to ensure that 'Never Again' are simply not words, but a solemn, sacred pledge to be fulfilled with action...
This overwhelmingly bipartisan effort, reflecting the strong, bipartisan commitment of this entire Congress to standing with the Jewish community and allies to ensure Holocaust education remains front and center in our schools...

We must always remember the horrors of the Holocaust, particularly now, as the forces of evil that led to the Shoah are reawakening. And therefore, we must not only remember the Holocaust, but fight anti-Semitism.

Nancy Pelosi pledges total allegiance to Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1LmnQRnw8I

One of America's most influential political figures expressed allegiance to Israel in language that's extravagant even by the standards of rhetorical hype that often prevail today.
At an important Zionist conference, Nancy Pelosi pledged:
“ have said to people when they ask me if this Capitol crumbled to the ground, the one thing that would remain is our commitment to our aid ... and I don't even call it aid ... our cooperation with Israel. That's fundamental to who we are”.

Pelosi, who is speaker of the US House of Representatives, was addressing a conference of the Israeli-American Council, Dec. 2, 2018. Together with her were two powerful Jewish-Zionist figures: US Senate Democratic Party leader Chuck Schumer, and Haim Saban, a billionaire Israeli-American businessman who has been the leading financial backer of Democratic Party candidates.
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Here Mossad katska (full-time secret agent) Viktor Ostrovsky spills the beans on how the Czech Jew (with British citizenship) Robert Maxwell together with Mossad and other Jews in Britain targeted newspapers to enable Maxwell to buy them so that Jews and Israel could control the news in Britain.

Ostrovsky claims here that Maxwell was not a Mossad Agent. What he means is that Maxwell was not a full-time katska like he himself was. He classifies Maxwell as a highly contributing Sayan. That is the same thing as an agent in every other secret service organisation around the world. So, understand that Robert Maxwell was a Mossad agent, an extremely well-connected Sayanim agent.

This insider account shows how Jewish businessmen and Mossad worked together in different countries to get control of media businesses and into Jewish and/or Israel-supportive ownership.

It is like something straight out of the 19th century Book of the Kahal*!!!

*The Book of the Kahal (1869) and The Local and Universal Jewish Brotherhoods (1868) were hugely influential books written by Jacob Brafman a Russian Jew from near Minsk, who converted to Christianity. He had renounced his Judaism and out of conscience chose to expose how the banned Jewish Kahal organisations that operated to unfairly and predatorily give clandestine and unethical 'advantage' to other Jews in business around Europe had merely gone 'underground'. These books, and the proof they offered of Jewish exploitation and ruin of non-Jews for Kahal advantage led to reprisals known as progroms. Distrust and dislike of Jews increased across Europe as a result of these books being translated into Polish, French, German, etc.

-- Anonymous

Loog

Post by Loog »

Pretty funny thread here, do you realize that its just a list of thousands of reasons for the Nazis to want to kill the Jews? Like if there is indeed a global Jewish order dedicated to degrading and despoiling the white race, starting wars that kill tens of millions of whites, etc etc, the holocaust is completely justified as self-defense. If the Nazis don't kill the Jews in this situation they are total bitch boys.
Last edited by Loog on Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

More on the role of Maxwell and his children.
And what was that role that still can not be stated explicitly by journalists??
It was skullduggery by and for INTERNATIONAL JEWRY and for their colonialist, übermensch, racist, Jew-only, settler enterprise called Israel...

This is the last taboo that few dare point to it: the one protected by 'holocaust' sympathy and by their misuse of the 'antisemite' accusation.
The Maxwell family business: espionage

Ghislaine Maxwell is hardly the only Maxwell sibling to continue their father’s controversial work for intelligence, with other siblings carrying the torch specifically for Robert Maxwell’s sizable role in the PROMIS software scandal and subsequent yet related hi-tech espionage operations.

While Ghislaine’s own ties to intelligence have since come to light in relation to her critical role in facilitating the Jeffrey Epstein sexual blackmail operation. Little, if any attention, has been paid to her siblings, particularly Christine and her twin sister Isabel, despite them having held senior roles at the Israeli intelligence front company that facilitated their father’s greatest act of espionage on Israel’s behalf, the sale of the bugged PROMIS software to the U.S. national laboratories at the heart of the country’s nuclear weapons system.

Not only that, but Christine and Isabel later became directly involved with technology-based business ventures that directly involved Ghislaine during the very period she worked with Epstein on behalf of Israeli and U.S. intelligence to ensnare powerful U.S. political and public figures in a sexual blackmail scheme involving minors. At the time, Ghislaine described her profession to a number of newspapers as “an internet operator.” Then, after this venture’s multi-million dollar sale to a competitor, Christine and Isabel became involved with successors to the PROMIS software scandal that were closely tied to U.S. intelligence and Israeli intelligence, respectively.

See the whole article here:

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/07/in ... espionage/
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

For anyone who didn't read the whole article, (or who couldn't take in the info provided in this short excerpt ;) ), this journalist has courageously pointed out that the whole Maxwell family are/were sayanim — Mossad agents — working for zionist Jews internationally. The title didn't dare spell it out, just said 'espionage'. But OBVIOUSLY readers want to know espionage for who?
The editors didn't dare say it, but 'who' is what Whitney Webb is revealing: it is for Zionist Jews worldwide!

And what I myself am pointing out is that despite zionist Jewish Ghislaine getting all this media attention, NONE OF IT is mentioning that obvious fact of who she and zionist Jewish Epstein were working for.
This I am suggesting is a sign of Jewish power, that it can scare journalists away from talking about that very Jewish power. The 'anti-semite' accusation is so feared.

Not only is this article courageously but tentatively breaking that taboo, but it reveals how Ghislaine's zionist Jewish twin sisters Isabel and Christine, held senior roles at the Israeli intelligence front company that facilitated their zionist Jewish father’s greatest act of espionage on Israel’s behalf, the sale of the bugged PROMIS software to the U.S. national laboratories at the heart of America’s nuclear weapons system.

You won't hear anything about that in the mass-media either.

This article also reveals that her elder twins were directly involved with Ghislaine during the time currently under the media spotlight! I.e. when Ghislaine was working with Epstein on the Jewish-Israeli paedophile-prostitution honeytrap of the elite. It curiously claims that US intelligence was also involved.

Here is the precise sentence:
“...directly involved with Ghislaine during the very period she worked with Epstein on behalf of Israeli and U.S. intelligence to ensnare powerful U.S. political and public figures in a sexual blackmail scheme involving minors.

I recommend reading the whole article.
And forwarding it to your friends, pointing out what it courageously reveals. :)
been-there wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:40 pm
More on the role of Maxwell and his children.
And what was that role that still can not be stated explicitly by journalists??
It was skullduggery by and for INTERNATIONAL JEWRY and for their colonialist, übermensch, racist, Jew-only, settler enterprise called Israel...

This is the last taboo that few dare point to it: the one protected by 'holocaust' sympathy and by their misuse of the 'antisemite' accusation.
The Maxwell family business: espionage

Ghislaine Maxwell is hardly the only Maxwell sibling to continue their father’s controversial work for intelligence, with other siblings carrying the torch specifically for Robert Maxwell’s sizable role in the PROMIS software scandal and subsequent yet related hi-tech espionage operations.

While Ghislaine’s own ties to intelligence have since come to light in relation to her critical role in facilitating the Jeffrey Epstein sexual blackmail operation. Little, if any attention, has been paid to her siblings, particularly Christine and her twin sister Isabel, despite them having held senior roles at the Israeli intelligence front company that facilitated their father’s greatest act of espionage on Israel’s behalf, the sale of the bugged PROMIS software to the U.S. national laboratories at the heart of the country’s nuclear weapons system.

Not only that, but Christine and Isabel later became directly involved with technology-based business ventures that directly involved Ghislaine during the very period she worked with Epstein on behalf of Israeli and U.S. intelligence to ensnare powerful U.S. political and public figures in a sexual blackmail scheme involving minors. At the time, Ghislaine described her profession to a number of newspapers as “an internet operator.” Then, after this venture’s multi-million dollar sale to a competitor, Christine and Isabel became involved with successors to the PROMIS software scandal that were closely tied to U.S. intelligence and Israeli intelligence, respectively.

See the whole article here:

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/07/in ... espionage/
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

We have gone from White spokesmen such as Father Coughlin, Henry Ford et al. who were not a bit dish-faced about naming the Jew to our current situation where our leaders and politicians only speak reverently of someone being "Jewish" while we're left with lone voices such as been-there on the internet.