‘International Jewry’? What was that prior to 1939? And what is it now?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Mitzvah Celeb

Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 1939?

Post by Mitzvah Celeb » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:33 am

been-there wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:19 am
Mitzvah Celeb wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:51 am
been-there wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:47 am
Mitzvah Celeb wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:21 pm
been-there,

What is the purpose of your posts on this thread?
Why don't you try thinking things through by yourself?
Is that something you maybe don't do very often?
Instead of asking others questions, why not try and find answers yourself?
Here is a suggestion: go to page one and see if you can find an explanation using your own natural analytical skills. They are like a muscle and they will increase if used regularly.
Apart from antisemitic dribble, what else am I missing?
What are you missing? :roll:
Hmmm? So you are asking me another question?
And after I just advised you to try to do your own research and apply your own critical faculities?
Well the answer would appear to be: 'Everything it would seem'.

If you genuinely want to understand my motive for this thread's enquiry then just read my posts in only the first five pages. There aren't that many and it would take someone who can read and comprehend data just a few minutes of your time.

If you have difficulty reading and comprehending, that might be where your problem lies.

The anti-semitism canard is a lame response to a genuine request for information on this topic of 'world jewry' and for the wealth of verifiable, reputable, historical evidence of people referring to such a thing as ‘ international jewry' that has been compiled here.

Anyone who thinks the following persons were ALL expressing “antisemitic dribble” is clearly not very well-informed and presumably of unfortunately low IQ:
Napoleon,
Disraeli,
Churchill,
Bertrand Russell
UK Ambassador to Berlin Sir Neville Henderson,
the US ambassador in Moscow David R Francis,
Polish Ambassador to Washington Count Jerzy Potocki,
Jews such as Dr David Wolffsohn,
Dr Stephen S. Wise,
Dr. Paul Nathan,
Dr. Chaim Weizmann,
James A. Malcolm,
Benjamin H. Freedman,
etc., etc., etc., etc.

http://mailstar.net/malcolm.html
And, like a normal Holocaust denier, you resort to using ad hominems.

I’ve read the first few pages... I didn’t find anything interesting at all... just typical antisemitic shit.

When did I say that everyone who has said antisemitic things were/are stupid? I never. I’m well aware that several historical figures said antisemitic things. And? There is a difference between saying antisemitic things and actually saying that the Jews are being exterminated and actually murdering millions of Jews. What the Nazis did was unprecedented, did you not know that? The Jews have been a scapegoat for centuries, but nothing can be compared to what happened during the Holocaust.

You post as if you’re a psychologist or something when in fact the only people with low IQs and reading comprehension problems are Holocaust deniers like yourself. Maybe you should read up about ‘self-awareness’ because you seem to have known of it. Your gaslighting and other silly tricks are not going to work on me.

Mitzvah Celeb

Post by Mitzvah Celeb » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:35 am

“The anti-semitism canard is a lame response to a genuine request for information on this topic of 'world jewry' and for the wealth of verifiable, reputable, historical evidence of people referring to such a thing as ‘ international jewry' that has been compiled here.”

Hahahahahahahaha!

Holocaust deniers cherry-pick what they consider to be ‘evidence’ to try and support the notion of ‘international Jewry’ and ‘world Jewry’.

So what is ‘international Jewry’? What do those Jews want to do precisely? What were/are they behind?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:45 am

Mitzvah Celeb wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:35 am
Hahahahahahahaha!
I think you should know who you are dealing with. These are all one and the same person. Its always a string of 8
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:02 pm
hahahahahahahaha!!!
Sasquatch wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:19 pm
Hahahahahahahaha!
Blogbuster
hahahahahahahaha

Post by Roberto Luc » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:03 pm
hahahahahahahaha
Post by Bernard » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:42 pm
Hahahahahahahaha."

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:49 am

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:45 am
Mitzvah Celeb wrote:
Hahahahahahahaha!
I think you should know who you are dealing with. These are all one and the same person.
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:02 pm
hahahahahahahaha!!!
Sasquatch wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:19 pm
Hahahahahahahaha!
hahahahahahahaha
Post by Roberto Luc » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:03 pm
hahahahahahahaha
Thanks.
Q: Why would anyone honestly and seriously investigating a historical subject need to discuss it using multiple anonymous identities?
A: They wouldn't.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:58 am

been-there wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:49 am
Thanks.
Q: Why would anyone honestly and seriously investigating a historical subject need to discuss it using multiple anonymous identities?
A: They wouldn't.
Mr. KnowitAll - 24hr ban and confined to Siberian Exile until a day and hour of my choosing for continual trolling of the Holocaust forum. Depth Check... He has not been released according to the information. I hope DC will take cognizance of this apparent troll.'
I find it fascinating how this all links to Untermyer. Do you think there is a link between Untermyer and Rothchild? Perhaps these are the shadows of some illuminati, or are the alleged illuminati just International Jude?

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:59 am

Mitzvah Celeb wrote:
So what is ‘international Jewry’? What do those Jews want to do precisely? What were/are they behind?
Don't be afraid of truth. Even if it initially appears to cause discomfort.

This is precisely the questions that prompted this topic-thread.

Try reading some of the information collected here. What is there to be afraid of?

If you can admit that not all the few people I mentioned can be anti-semites, then just skim to the posts where quotes are given from the people I mentioned.

I.e. do some intelligent, honest, open-ended enquiry. Just responding to information that you experience emotional discomfort from as 'anti-semitism is both stupid AND ironically racist.
been-there wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:19 am
Mitzvah Celeb wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:51 am
What is the purpose of your posts on this thread?
Why don't you try thinking things through by yourself?
Is that something you maybe don't do very often?
Instead of asking others questions, why not try and find answers yourself?
Here is a suggestion: go to page one and see if you can find an explanation using your own natural analytical skills. They are like a muscle and they will increase if used regularly.
been-there wrote: Hmmm? So you are asking me another question?
And after I just advised you to try to do your own research and apply your own critical faculities?
Well the answer would appear to be: 'Everything it would seem'.

If you genuinely want to understand my motive for this thread's enquiry then just read my posts in only the first five pages. There aren't that many and it would take someone who can read and comprehend data just a few minutes of your time.

If you have difficulty reading and comprehending, that might be where your problem lies.

The anti-semitism canard is a lame response to a genuine request for information on this topic of 'world jewry' and for the wealth of verifiable, reputable, historical evidence of people referring to such a thing as ‘ international jewry' that has been compiled here.

Anyone who thinks the following persons were ALL expressing “antisemitic dribble” is clearly not very well-informed and presumably of unfortunately low IQ:
Napoleon,
Disraeli,
Churchill,
Bertrand Russell
UK Ambassador to Berlin Sir Neville Henderson,
the US ambassador in Moscow David R Francis,
Polish Ambassador to Washington Count Jerzy Potocki,
Jews such as Dr David Wolffsohn,
Dr Stephen S. Wise,
Dr. Paul Nathan,
Dr. Chaim Weizmann,
James A. Malcolm,
Benjamin H. Freedman,
etc., etc., etc., etc.

http://mailstar.net/malcolm.html
-- Anonymous

Mitzvah Celeb

Post by Mitzvah Celeb » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:00 am

Lalalalalalalalalalala.... more rubbish!!!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:04 am

Mitzvah Celeb wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:00 am
Lalalalalalalalalalala.... more rubbish!!!
Does this Jude wish to add anything else? I am unsure what la la la la etc means. Perhaps it could stay on topic and give sourced opinions why it thinks it is rubbish.?
Going off topic as to who these posters are let me give you what is said at "Klowns" and by whom.
Goody67 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:40 am
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Daedalus wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:19 am
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Forgiveness_Seeker wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:00 pm
Hahahahahahahaha!
bigtim wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:37 am
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
These are all Goody67 who is also in Siberian exile here. It seems this poster has multiple clones at Klowns.

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:08 pm

Blast from the recent and becoming-increasingly-relevant-again past:
Pressure from Israel and the Lobby was not the only factor behind the decision to attack Iraq in March 2003, but it was critical. Some Americans believe that this was a war for oil, but there is hardly any direct evidence to support this claim. Instead, the war was motivated in good part by a desire to make Israel more secure.

According to Philip Zelikow, a former member of the president’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, the executive director of the 9/11 Commission, and then a counsellor to Condoleezza Rice, the “real threat” from Iraq was not a threat to the United States.
The “unstated threat” was the “threat against Israel”, Zelikow told an audience at the University of Virginia in September 2002. “The American government doesn’t want to lean too hard on it rhetorically, because it is not a popular sell.”
~~ From Professors John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt, in their much-discussed London Review of Books essay “The Israel Lobby”, back in 2006.

SUMMARY: Jews internationally, and their paid-for Shabbat goy puppets like Tony Blair — through the pro-Israeli lobbies in Europe and America — were key players yet AGAIN in pimping for a war: that time against Iraq.
And these pro-Israeli Europeans who think they are 'Jews' — even though most of them are athiests (oxymoronically) — got America to go to war not for US interests. Just the opposite.

https://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/mehd ... ush-saddam
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:30 am

-- Anonymous