‘International Jewry’? What was that prior to 1939? And what is it now?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 1939?

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:27 am

Horse frocky! The desire to be around one's own kind is a universal truth. You can buy into the Jew's bullshit about "racists" if you want to. Notice, though, that the Jews don't buy what they sell to us goyim. Am I a "racist"? Damn straight I am and I wouldn't want anyone to think otherwise. You forget that I lived in the US when it was 90% White and was segregated. Segregation wasn't to "oppress the poor blacks". It was to protect civilization from feral Negroes. See what we have now in such places as Detroit and Baltimore. You obviously buy into the Jew's blather about the "evils" of "racism". People such as yourself are Jewified and don't even know it.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:34 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:27 am
You obviously buy into the Jew's blather about the "evils" of "racism". People such as yourself are Jewified and don't even know it.
:lol: :lol: You are correct we are not racist, never have been.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:47 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:34 pm
The trio was then seen sharing the very fragrant "cigarette" and subsequently jamming in a local tavern. Inadvertently laying the groundwork for what would later be known as "cool jazz."

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:54 pm

Are you trying to tell me that AH invited millions of Negroes and Mideastern muslims into Germany as permanent citizens as is currently being done? Being a racist doesn't mean that you can't deal with others or treat them fairly. It does mean that you don't allow them to take over your country and impose their culture on you. Your attitude toward "racism" fits perfectly with the Jews plan to replace White people as the dominant race in Europe.

Edit.
Do you also believe that, "We're all equal" and that race is a social construct?
Last edited by Turnagain on Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:08 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:54 pm
Are you trying to tell me that AH invited millions of Negroes and Mideastern muslims into Germany as permanent citizens as is currently being done? Being a racist doesn't mean that you can't deal with others or treat them fairly. It does mean that you don't allow them to take over your country and impose their culture on you. Your attitude toward "racism" fits perfectly with the Jews plan to replace White people as the dominant race in Europe.
They should not have been invited as permanent citizens. In some nations such as Romania they are forcing their was in which is an issue. It is not my attitude but one held for many years. As you said, you can respect other cultures without their integration or assimilation, except on a limited basis. We do not hold the notion what "whites" are superior; that is a Jewish notion as is neo nazism with their right wing ideology. What is of concern is the affect International Jude have on the world stage. In a manner the Syrian crisis was staged by they. The Poms have just been forced out of the middle east by the Iranians due to very bad foresight, Merkel obviously has Parkinsons or something related, Trump is done; it is the action of the next lot of players that is of concern.
The Reich was wrong to intern Jude but then again so was the US wrong to intern Jap citizens. International Jude started WWII and their effects continue to this day.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:31 pm

Huntinger wrote:
We do not hold the notion what "whites" are superior; that is a Jewish notion as is neo nazism with their right wing ideology.
So, you do believe in the Jews notion that, "we're all the same" (except for the "chosen ones) and race is a social construct. If you want to buy into the notion that some Congoid or inbred Mideastern muslim is no different from a White person then you have bought into one of the Jews main principles for replacing White people in their own countries. The Japanese and the Chinese have maintained a stable culture for thousands of years without allowing their race to be diluted out of existence.

You are essentially asking the Jews to wipe out the very existence of Germans and other European people and believe me, they will do exactly that. All so that you can say, "Well, at least I'm not a racist".

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:42 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:31 pm
So, you do believe in the Jews notion that, "we're all the same" (except for the "chosen ones) and race is a social construct. If you want to buy into the notion that some Congoid or inbred Mideastern muslim is no different from a White person then you have bought into one of the Jews main principles for replacing White people in their own countries. The Japanese and the Chinese have maintained a stable culture for thousands of years without allowing their race to be diluted out of existence.

You are essentially asking the Jews to wipe out the very existence of Germans and other European people and believe me, they will do exactly that. All so that you can say, "Well, at least I'm not a racist".
I think we hold science as a construct for beliefs not ad hoc notions of antiquity. Each race has cultivated their culture within certain regions of the planet. Perhaps you could well do to investigate where "white" people come from and the reasons why the skin is lighter than other cultures. I am not asking anything but can only say that the articles we hold support the UDHR. Some of the fears you hold are true. I have spoken to many people from England who find it difficult to find a "white" person. On this basis the English culture of imperialism and white superiority has decayed somewhat. One would think European countries would have exercised better border controls. I thought the US already had reasonable border controls; perhaps Mr Trump should build a wall around the United States to stop all the canoe people entering illegally.
We keep tabs on Jude, but from what we gather it is their enemy the Arabs and Persians which are flooding into Europe. Do you think this is the master plan?

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:44 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:54 pm

Edit.
Do you also believe that, "We're all equal" and that race is a social construct?
Assuming that you're inquiry is directed towards me, I was merely having some fun with phantoms in photographs. Allow me to assure you that you know nothing of my "attitude" that allegedly renders me subservient to current geo-politics. One walk down mainstreet Toronto would also assure you that regardless of the impetus behind current changes; I'm the tall white European minority. In regards to "equality", I'm compelled to hold up Tarot Trump XIII, Death. The existential crises invoked by "change" itself transcends the mere machinations of man, while fueling his religions and various ideologies. It's a matter of life or death you say? Indeed. And it's beyond me, yet so close at hand.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:06 pm

So what's the UDHR? The Jews know that their principle opponent is White people. Getting rid of them as meaningful political and demographic entities is their first and foremost goal. The inbred muslims and the deficient Congoids will be of no matter once the Jews complete their replacement plan.

As far as the US having reasonable border controls, don't make me laugh. Thousands of illegal aliens walk across our southern border every day including thousands of Africans who have been shipped from Africa to Central America and then to the US border. There they simply demand refugee status and are then sent on their merry way while awaiting a court hearing on their status. Think that they show up for those "hearings"? Meanwhile they avail themselves of the generous gibsmedat from the American taxpayers.

Then we have the matter of legal immigration. Our treasonous congress has just voted to increase H1-B visas for the pajeets by unknown millions. Trump, a major proponent of "legal immigration" will no doubt sign it. You, along with other "politically correct" meatheads seem to think that the Jew's idea to replace White people in their own countries with the detritus of every 3rd world shithole they can find is just a swell idea. Like I said, Huntinger, get your head out.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:08 pm

Torus9 wrote:
Assuming that you're inquiry is directed towards me...
No, it wasn't. It was directed at Huntinger.