International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 1939?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
torus9

Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 1939?

Post by torus9 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:45 am

Understood. I do my best to educate one person only.

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:35 pm

Perhaps Such A Barren Kohen could "prank" that walking, talking, cure for priapism, Barbara Spectre. She could explain how German culture is Spanish culture is Hungarian culture is Polish culture is Danish culture is Swedish culture etc and the implications of not being "multicultural" enough. If the barren Kohen asks, who knows, maybe she would allow him to braid her pubic hairs...all three of them.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:57 pm

torus9 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:35 pm
Perhaps Such A Barren Kohen could "prank" that walking, talking, cure for priapism, Barbara Spectre. She could explain how German culture is Spanish culture is Hungarian culture is Polish culture is Danish culture is Swedish culture etc and the implications of not being "multicultural" enough.
He he. Yeah. That might be entertaining. (I had to look up the definition to understand "cure for priapism" :lol: )

Talking of Cohens taking the piss out of Jewish culture and attitudes, did you ever see the quite dangerously brave, bizarre and surreal portrayal of Shoah by Natali Cohen Vaxsberg?

You have to already know her name to find it. Its not something that Jewish-owned, world-famous search engines make easy to find.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:26 pm

The whole Torah, including the Old (and New) testament of the bible is total crap. Noahs flood is full of baloney and never happened. Due to the Jewish influence on Christianity all of which is total fake, it is nothing to add another self fulfilling prophecy of the holocaust, once again claiming it is real. Just another chapter in a history full of complete cattle excrement.
𝕲𝕰𝕾𝕿𝕬𝕻𝕺

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:50 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:26 pm
The whole Torah, including the Old (and New) testament of the bible is total crap.
People have often mocked the first three words of the OT; "In the beginning..." Even with my extremely rudimentary knowledge of Hebrew it takes on a new meaning. The OT begins with a "Bet". Bet acknowledges inside from outside, ie a house, a mark of distinction. Distinguishing "inside" from "outside".The second letter is "Resh" followed by an "Aleph" (all life). Those three letters alone could mean; "breaking open, rushing, radiating, all life..."
A "big bang", perhaps? Perhaps indeed ALL descriptions of existence make no sense. They certainly make no sense to me. A deity with a capital "D" who not only can create a universe but who also has a rigidly authoritarian moral agenda is as absurd as saying there once was "nothing" (which is something) and then a big "KABOOM"...leading to self aware creatures reflecting on their own mortality.

"The magical mystery tour is dying to take you away..."

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:11 pm

"It is not necessary to invoke God to light the blue touch paper and set the universe going"..Stephen Hawking
𝕲𝕰𝕾𝕿𝕬𝕻𝕺

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:28 pm

torus9 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:50 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:26 pm
The whole Torah, including the Old (and New) testament of the bible is total crap.
...the first three words of the OT; "In the beginning..." Even with my extremely rudimentary knowledge of Hebrew it takes on a new meaning. The OT begins with a "Bet". Bet acknowledges inside from outside, ie a house, a mark of distinction. Distinguishing "inside" from "outside".The second letter is "Resh" followed by an "Aleph" (all life). Those three letters alone could mean; "breaking open, rushing, radiating, all life..."
You have a rudimentary knowledge of Hebrew? :o
How come?

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:17 pm

been-there wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:28 pm
You have a rudimentary knowledge of Hebrew? :o
How come?
I do! When I say "rudimentary" I really mean it. I chose to familiarize myself with the 22 letter alphabet. Get it? "Aleph Bet".

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:14 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:11 pm
"It is not necessary to invoke God to light the blue touch paper and set the universe going"..Stephen Hawking
Something out of nothing, I know. Thanks Steve. Nice theories.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:32 pm

torus9 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:14 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:11 pm
Something out of nothing, I know. Thanks Steve. Nice theories.
That is off this topic, but it was never claimed there was nothing there. There are unknown variables yet to be discovered, especially in quantum physics. The concept of nothing is something people cannot understand as it has no meaning. There was also no time and your phrase implies a temporal state. While this is a philosophical question, those answers are being discussed and thought out in places like CERN.
𝕲𝕰𝕾𝕿𝕬𝕻𝕺