International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 1939?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 1939?

Post by been-there » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:12 am

HOW TO UNDERSTAND THE PHENOMENA OF ‘international Jewry' or ‘WORLD JEWRY’

The vast majority of people who self-identify as being 'Jewish' are indoctrinated from infancy to regard themselves as belonging to an elite 'tribe' who throughout history have been victimised through no fault of their own.

For the majority of such self-identifying people, their ‘holocaust' narrative has become the epitome of this belief-system. For many of these people, this narrative defines how they see themselves and their place in the world.

Their land theft in the middle east is an extension of this ‘eternal victim’ self-perception.
They have been conditioned to believe that they were nearly annihilated during WW2.
Because they believe that pseudo-historical mythology, they believe that they WERE in 1945 — and STILL ARE — in an existentialist crisis.
Based on their 'Holocaust' near-annihilation narrative, the majority of Jews are conditioned to believe that ANYTHING GOES concerning creating a safe environment for Jews, viz. a Jewish state. This is the ideology that justifies any action perceived as furthering the cause of that safe-zone Jewish state: illegality, criminality, organised violence, land theft, ethnic cleansing, child murder, slow genocide, political assassinations, character assassination, mass-media deception, whatever.
Even Prof. Norman Finkelstein — a lifelong critic of Israeli policy — believes that despite Israeli lawlessnes and 'world jewry's' complicity, Jews have no other option because of the 'holocaust' and JEWS MUST HAVE A JEWISH STATE in Palestine.

This is the background ideological thinking that nearly all Jews have been influenced by, and are attached to.

All non-Jews have been subjected to this ideological thinking also. That includes you reading this and I myself. Its everywhere, explicitly and subliminally.
With a major difference, most non-Jews — with the exception of Christion zionists (e.g. like Bush and Blair) — are not attached to this idea.
Whereas most Jews are.
That is not a racist generalisation, but a statement of fact admitted to by Jews themselves.
Ex-Jew Gilad Atzmon is one who not only saw through that conditioning and rejected it, but now works hard to expose it.
Ex-Jew Prof. Shlomo Sand is another.
The Guardian's political columnist Rafael Behr (who is a Jew) wrote:...Jewishness comes with strings attached to Israel. This never used to be a big deal. For hundreds of years, Israel was a metaphor for Jews. It was a word in scriptures and history books, an ancient place where a semi-mythic nation once lived under Hebrew kings. It was a nostalgia.
But in 1948 it became a real state, with real politics and a real army. And thus a strange Middle Eastern country — thousands of miles away from my home, of which I am not a citizen, and in which I have never lived — acquired a stake in my identity 26 years before I was born. Every time Israel goes to war, every time it attacks or is attacked; when it is pilloried by the British Left, or propped up by the American Right; and every time al-Qaeda issues a statement blaming Zionism for the ills of the world, I feel a little part of me gets caught in the crossfire."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/o ... s.features

(see more on how that works here)
I'll repeat this analysis to make it abundantly clear:
most people in the world are infected with a belief-system which believes that Jews were nearly annihilated during WW2 (the 'holocaust' meme).

As a result of this pseudo-historical narrative, Jews have worked hard to create a situation where most people on the planet think this abstract tribal group require a safe haven of a ‘Jewish’ state on land already inhabited by non-Jews.

AND this 'near-annihilation' Holocaust perception has immense significance to them because most people who see themselves as being 'Jews' actively participate in furthering anything presented as a cause beneficial to Jewry, because of it. And this has NOTHING to do with religion or genuine genetical ethnicity. Its an abstract group self-identification which sees themselves as eternal, existentially-threatened, elite victims.

What most non-Jews don't realise is that millions of people around the world who primarily self-identify as being 'Jews' are covertly and instinctively co-operating to achieve that aim. That includes everything from sayanim co-operating with kidnapping, murder, character-assassination, etc.,; to politicians and mass-media outlet chiefs co-ordinating Israel-favourable misinformation; to independent hasbara trolling on social media.

So, if you can except that this is NOT a viewpoint motivated by an anti-semitic prejudice, but a statement of fact then it becomes easier to understand how all these people with this lifelong conditioning will cooperate — WITHOUT ANY necessary direct communication — for perceived Jewish interests. Such interests include demonising and discrediting anyone who points out the psychology behind this perennial phenomena (unless they are 'Jews' celebrating it).

Once you've understood and accepted the above analysis, it becomes clearer how 'Jews' the world over, utilise whatever leverage they have in both their personal and professional lives, to the cause of jewish self-interest ( and by extension, zionism). Causes which includes misinformation campaigns, suppressing historical fact, character assassination, internet banning of voices that expose this networking, etc., etc.

And once you have understood and accepted the above analysis, the significance of ownership and control of internet social media becomes more apparent.

Mark Zuckerberg with Israeli President

Jimmy Wales with Israeli President

Sergey Brin with Israeli President

1) Google
It was founded by Larry Page, Sergey Brin in 1998. Both are Jews.

2) Facebook
founded in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg a Jew,

He also owns
3) Instagram so count that website owned by a Jew too.

4) YouTube
CEO Susan Wojcicki is a Jew.

5) Wikipedia
founded by a Jew, Jimmy Wales

6) Ask.com
founded by a Jew, Garrett Gruener.

7) Tumblr
founded by a Jew, David Karp.

8) NetFlix
founded by a Jew, Reed Hastings.

9) Wix.com
website to create free websites. This is also founded by a Jew, Avishai Abrahami.

10) Quora.com
owned by a Jew, Adam D’Angelo.

11) Answers.com
owned by a Jew, Bob Rosenschein.

12) Twitter
co-founded by a Jew, Noah Glass.

13) Vimeo
founded by a Jew, Zach Klein.

14) Yahoo
Current CEO Marissa Mayer, and even previous CEO, both are Jews.

15) Pinterest
founded and owned by a Jew, Ben Silbermann.

16) eHow.com
founded by a Jew, Richard Rosenblatt.

17) DailyMotion.com
This YouTube's alternative is also founded and owned by a Jew, Benjamin Bejbaum.

18) Linkedin
founded by a Jew, Reid Hoffman. Even though this got recently acquired by Microsoft...

19) PayPal
the CEO of PayPal is a Jew, Dan Schulman.

20) SnapChat
founded by a Jew, Evan Spiegel.

Read more here
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:27 pm

-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:26 am

Congress will soon vote on the largest military aid package in U.S. history.
$38 billion of your tax money will be given to the state of Israel over the next 10 years.
That's about $23,000 for every Jewish family of 4 in Israel.

The Israeli government will spend it on weapons to massacre its neighbors.
Can you think of a better use for that money?

Contact Congress now and demand they vote NO!

Phone Congress at 202-224-3121

https://iak.salsalabs.org/vote-no-38-billion/index.html

Please don't wait! Take action today, right now!
Email your Congressional Representative using our form below.
Call them on the phone (202-224-3121) and let them know you will not stand for this!

Dear friends,

Please contact your Congressional representatives and tell them to vote No on the bill to give Israel $38 billion of our tax money over the next ten years!

This is the largest military aid package in U.S. history and amounts to approximately $23,000 for every Jewish Israeli family of four.

The bill makes into law an agreement by the Obama administration that is to take effect in 2019. It is being considered concurrently in both the Senate and the House.

The bill is entitled "United States-Israel Security Assistance Authorization Act of 2018" (in the House the number is H.R.5141 and in the Senate it is S.2497).

Aid to Israel is almost never challenged or even debated in Congress, and the media largely fail to report on it.

This bill was just approved by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, but this fact was not reported by the Associated Press, Fox News, NPR, the New York Times, or any other U.S. news organization.

As a result, most Americans are unaware of this massive expenditure, and almost no one knows that one courageous member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Congressman Rand Paul, objected to it.

We feel it's extremely important to raise the alarm on this bill and to show how many people object to it!

Over the decades, the U.S. has given more money to Israel than to any other country – on average, 6,000 times more per capita than to other people around the world.

And Israel gets most of the aid in a lump sum at the beginning of the fiscal year – this means that the U.S. government borrows the money and then pays interest on it long after it's gone, while Israel deposits the money into an interest-bearing account in the New York Federal Reserve Bank, obtaining even more money from the U.S. economy.

The Israel lobby has bullied Congress long enough – it's time for the rest of us to weigh in!

Please take the few minutes necessary to take the following steps. We're unlikely to defeat the bill yet, but your action will help start the powerful process that will eventually succeed.

Thank you for your dedication and commitment to action

FIND YOUR REPS (so that they will receive your letter)

Note: If you live outside the US or prefer not to give your address, use the Whitehouse address and make your voice heard.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:00 am

It is noticed how the holocaust narrative morphs into modern political narrative with the same propaganda.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:20 am

Der israelische Ministerpräsident erklärte, der Kredit über den Holocaust sei fast ausgestorben.
Mr Netanyahu has declared the holocaust bank account has run dry. No more top ups.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:40 am

By virtue of the activities of the Defendants, in particular of the Second Defendant, and of those who funded her and guided her hand, I have since 1996 seen one fearful publisher after another falling away from me, declining to reprint my works, refusing to accept new commissions and turning their backs on me when I approach.

...I am not submitting that it is these Defendants alone who have single handedly wrought this disaster upon me...

...What obliges me to make these sweeping opening remarks, is that I shall maintain that the Defendants did not act alone in their determination to destroy my career, and to vandalise my legitimacy as an historian. They were part of an organised international endeavour at achieving precisely that. I have seen the papers. I have copies of the documents. I shall show them to this Court. I know how they did it, and I now know why.

Nearly all of these villains acted beyond the jurisdiction of these Courts. Some of them however acted within, and I have on one disastrous occasion tried to proceed against them too.

I mention here and, only in a few words, that one example: as the Court will no doubt hear, I was expelled in the most demeaning circumstances from Canada in November 1992. I need not go into the background of that event here, but I shall certainly do so later if in their attempts to blacken my name further, the Defendants indulge in that exercise in this Court.

Seeking to establish why Canada, a friendly Government, of a country which I had entered unhindered for thirty years or more, should suddenly round upon me as savagely as a rottweiler, I used all the appliances of Canadian law to establish what had gone on behind closed doors.

I discovered in the files of the Canadian Government, using that country's Access to Information Act, a mysterious and anonymous document blackening my name which had been planted there for the purpose of procuring precisely the ugly consequence that had flowed from it in 1992.

Among the stupid lies that this anonymous document contained about me, was the suggestion that I had married my first wife because she was "the daughter of one of General Francisco Franco's top generals", in order to ingratiate myself with the Spanish fascist regime. Another suggestion was that I lived too well for an author (I have lived for over thirty-two years in the same house off Grosvenor Square in Mayfair) -- that to sustain such a level of living purely from my income as an author was impossible; the implication being that I was receiving secret cheques from Nazi fugitives in South America.

I telephoned my first wife to ask her what her father had been, and she reminded me that he was an industrial chemist, a dedicated enemy of the regime after two of his brothers had been shot by Franco's men.

It took over a year to establish beyond doubt who was the author of this infamous document. Eventually it turned out to have been provided secretly to the Canadian Government by an unofficial body based in London, whose name I do not propose to state in this Court here, as they are not formally represented in this action.

Suffice it to say that when I applied to a judge in chambers for leave to take Libel action out of time, the culprits made no attempt to justify their Libels, but pleaded that the Statute of Limitations had run; which plea was allowed, though with regret, by Mr. Justice Toulson. The mendacious body concerned then had the temerity to pursue me to the threshold of the Bankruptcy Court for the legal costs that it had incurred in that one day hearing, amounting to over £7,500. It is a rough life, being an independent author.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Legal/Penguin/open ... ning1.html
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:45 am

Philip M. Giraldi wrote:
A man shows up in Israeli uniform, claims to be a terrorism expert or even a Mossad agent, and he gains access to powerful Americans who are willing to do anything he says.

How Cohen did it says a lot about the reflexive and completely uncritical support for Israel that many American politicians — particularly Republicans — now embrace.

This, in a nutshell, is the damage that Israel and its Lobby have done to the United States. Israel is always right for many policymakers and even palpably phony Jews like Colonel Morad are instantly perceived as smarter than the rest of us so we’d better do what they say. That kind of thinking has brought us Iraq, Libya, Syria and the possibility of something far worse with Iran.

Israel routinely interferes in American politics and corrupts our institutions without any cost to itself.

http://katehon.com/article/why-confront ... -important

torus9

Post by torus9 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:47 am

Such a barren Kohen.

I haven't owned a TV for over 25 years and I suggest you do the same. I don't "do" movies or Netflix either.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:07 am

An educator needs to understand the myths and pre-existing belief system of his audience and their origins if he is to be succesful in explaining and deconstructing their erroneus mythologies. It also helps to know who originated them, why and who is continuing to promulgate them.

Just as a psychotherapist analyses dreams and the 'stories' his patients tell themselves, just so anyone who wishes to help a deluded society come out of its delusions, can learn a lot about the 'stories' nations tell themselves.