International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 1939?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 1939?

Post by been-there » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:03 am

Check out the chutzpah of this guy!
I think it demonstrates how the 'holocaust' mythology of special suffering and delusional supreme victim status of 'Jews' that all people on the planet are now conditioned with, justifies lawlessness violence and even murder worldwide in the minds of people who regard themselves as 'international Jews'.

Here a German 'Jew' threatens other Germans.
Live in fear!”
Israeli officer warns Germans on Facebook

An Israeli military officer is openly threatening civilians in Germany with violence or death.

On Friday, reservist Major Arye Sharuz Shalicar posted on Facebook an article about Israel’s undercover gunmen – so-called mistaravim – who dress up as Palestinians to abduct and injure civilians during protests against Israel’s military occupation.

Shalicar added his own comment:
“Please share!
The message of this article also goes out to all those in Germany who think they can burn the Star of David publicly without being punished for it.
We know who you are, where you are and how we can bring you to justice.
We determine time and place.
Live in fear!”
The linked article is illustrated with a masked Israeli gunman waving a pistol with one hand as he grabs a Palestinian by the head with another.

Mistaravim have regularly been involved in Israeli assassinations of Palestinians, including inside a hospital room.

Threat of violence
Shalicar’s comment is an open threat of violence against civilians on German soil.

When one Facebook user in Germany objected to Shalicar – as a representative of a foreign government – taking justice into his own hands, the Israeli officer doubled down:
“Nice to know that you as a German are ready to watch how Jewish symbols are burned on German soil as in the 1930s. I’m not ready for that. And I’m German too.”
Shalicar seems to be following the Israeli government line that the burning of Israel’s national flag as a form of protest against its decades-long military occupation and massive systematic violence against Palestinians – carried out in the name of the self-declared “Jewish state” – should be viewed as anti-Semitism.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:40 pm

been-there wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:24 pm
Finkelstein isn’t a denier. His parents were survivors.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:26 pm

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:40 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:24 pm
Finkelstein isn’t a denier. His parents were survivors.
Regarding Finkekstein's 'denier' status. This is yet another example of how internationally, many people who self-identify as being ‘Jews’ feel a duty to work collectively to smear and discredit anyone who undermines the perceived interests of their abstract tribal identification.
Consequently certain Jews HAVE worked in concert to smear Finkelstein as a 'Holocaust denier'. Maybe you didn't know that.
...the ADL repeatedly accused DePaul University professor Norman G. Finkelstein, who is Jewish and strongly opposes Israeli policies, of being a "Holocaust denier."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 00817.html
He has spoken of how after he was deprived of his tenure at DePaul University (which came about due to the pressure upon the Uni by the Jewish Lobby in America) he couldn't get any other position. No-one dared employ him. Which is yet another sign of the power of 'international Jewry'. He related how he couldn't even get work as a postman. Potential employers would look up his resumé and see the words 'holocaust denier' connected to his name, and pass him over.

He has related how MEMRI misrepresented him to make the accusation of 'Holocaust denier' stick to him.
How MEMRI doctored Finkelstein's interview to portray him as a Holocaust denier
October 23rd, 2006
http://normanfinkelstein.com/2006/10/23 ... st-denier/
"MEMRI is a main arm of Israeli propaganda."
Then there is this from Breitbart:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... upyboston/

Etc., etc., etc.

Obviously the fact that his parents are classified as 'holocaust survivors' makes the accusation by certain 'Jews' 'smearing him as a holocaust denier' a particularly ludicrous one. It only goes to show the psychotic and or deceitfully vengeful nature of their 'Jewish' mindset.

So you claim he isn't a denier. Other 'Jews' claim he is. Which only goes to show what a vague, meaningless and unhelpful pejorative this term is.
It demonstrates that it has become a term used to discredit anyone who exposes any flawed aspect of this deceitful pseudo-history.

Finally, on a personal note, I increasingly understand why Fritz Berg has so little patience for people who come new to this subject and then proceed to try and teach old veterans such as him things that he probably knew about in detail, while they were still playing in the sandpit. It requires the double sins of arrogance and ignorance. Jeffk, you strike me as such a person. There was a time when I gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried to engage you in civil conversation. But you are clearly a rather arrogantly stupid and ill-informed person whose mission here is to disrupt serious discussion.

This topic thread is about 'international Jewry'. The relevance of Finkelstein's talk to this topic an intelligent person would have understood. So... either you didn't watch it and felt you could and should inform us all of his parents' wartime experience, which demonstrates arrogance. Or you watched it and have less intelligence than you think you have.
-- Anonymous

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:52 pm

been-there wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:26 pm

Regarding Finkekstein's 'denier' status. This is yet another example of how internationally, many people who self-identify as being ‘Jews’ feel a duty to work collectively to smear and discredit anyone who undermines the perceived interests of their abstract tribal identification.
Consequently certain Jews HAVE worked in concert to smear Finkelstein as a 'Holocaust denier'. Maybe you didn't know that.
Oh, I know. I consider it a disgrace. After all, why smear a man as a denier when he isn’t one?

He has spoken of how after he was deprived of his tenure at DePaul University (which came about due to the pressure upon the Uni by the Jewish Lobby in America) he couldn't get any other position. No-one dared employ him. Which is yet another sign of the power of 'international Jewry'. He related how he couldn't even get work as a postman. Potential employers would look up his resumé and see the words 'holocaust denier' connected to his name, and pass him over.
Yeah, that’s not really fair. After all, he isn’t a denier. I actually agree with him as far as Goldhagen goes, I read “Hitler’s Willing Executioners” and found it extremely flawed. Browning’s work, “Ordinary Men,” is a much better treatment of the men who served in the reserve police.
Germans aren’t more or less likely to commit genocide, that’s a human problem.

Then there is this from Breitbart:
You can save yourself the trouble, Breitbart makes me want to vomit.

...It only goes to show the psychotic and or deceitfully vengeful nature of their 'Jewish' mindset.
All of them? That’s painting with a pretty wide brush, been-there. What should we do with them, this ethnic group so prone to having a psychotic and/or vengeful nature? Should we complete the Third Reich’s work?
So you claim he isn't a denier. Other 'Jews' claim he is. Which only goes to show what a vague, meaningless and unhelpful pejorative this term is.
Well, denier fits you, it doesn’t fit Finkelstein.
It demonstrates that it has become a term used to discredit anyone who exposes any flawed aspect of this deceitful pseudo-history.
Now, been-there, I only use the term to describe actual deniers. You can’t blame me for other people’s issues.
Finally, on a personal note, I increasingly understand why Fritz Berg has so little patience for people who come new to this subject and then proceed to try and teach old veterans such as him things that he probably knew about in detail, while they were still playing in the sandpit.
New to this subject?????
LOL
I’ll grant you that I don’t know as much as Statistical Mechanic, Dr. Terry and the others at Holocaust Controversies, Denying-History, etc. But I’m hardly a babe in the woods. I’ve got more than a passing knowledge about the time period in general and WW II in particular. I’ve simply focused on the Holocaust more in the last five years or so. I’ve even read some of the so-called “Holocaust Handbooks.” I’ve spent my time on Inconvenient History and CODOH, I’m a member of the CODOH forum. I’ve read denier blogs and websites, watched some of the videos on YouTube, etc.

BTW, I could care less what ol’Berg thinks.
It requires the double sins of arrogance and ignorance. Jeffk, you strike me as such a person. There was a time when I gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried to engage you in civil conversation.
No, been-there. When I immediately didn’t fall all over myself amazed at your brilliance you became insulting. I tried to keep it civil, you chose to drop the conversation to this level. I no longer see the point in trying to engage you in a polite conversation. I’m quite capable of that, you chose to stop being polite.
But you are clearly a rather arrogantly stupid and ill-informed person
Well, at least I don’t review books I’ve never bothered to read.
whose mission here is to disrupt serious discussion.
Been-there, I hardly comment here anymore.
This topic thread is about 'international Jewry'.
No kidding.
The relevance of Finkelstein's talk to this topic an intelligent person would have understood. So... either you didn't watch it and felt you could and should inform us all of his parents' wartime experience, which demonstrates arrogance. Or you watched it and have less intelligence than you think you have.
I understand the context, been-there. Finkelstein wrote a book some Jews didn’t like so they ostracized him. I don’t think that’s fair but no Jew will care what my feelings are on the subject.

I do find it amusing that deniers like Finkelstein so much, even though he’s not a denier and never claimed to be.

BTW, in the interest of full disclosure, I’ve never read Finkelstein’s book. I have a pdf copy I’ve just never gotten around to it.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:02 am

Here is an article that provides information on the role of the British elite (including Winston Churchill) in the 1920's bribing and intimidating Arab monarchs and rulers in order to serve their own imperial interests, their Christian zionist interests and the International ‘Ashkenazi Jewish’ zionist interests in the middle east. In particular it details the historical background to the British-created kingdom of Saudi Arabia to serve the Zionist cause, and explains why the Saud monarchy is favourable to the 'Jewish' state of Israel.
Here is an excerpt:
http://mondoweiss.net/2016/01/zionism-kingdom-arabia/

How Zionism helped create the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

by Nu'man Abd al-Wahid

...On the propaganda level, the British served the Wahhabi takeover of Hijaz on three fronts.

Firstly, they portrayed and argued that Ibn Saud’s invasion of Hijaz was motivated by religious fanaticism rather than by British imperialism’s geo-political considerations.[20] This deception is propounded to this day, most recently in Adam Curtis’s acclaimed BBC “Bitter Lake” documentary, whereby he states that the “fierce intolerant vision of wahhabism” drove the “beduins” to create Saudi Arabia.[21]

Secondly, the British portrayed Ibn Saud’s Wahhabi fanatics as a benign and misunderstood force who only wanted to bring Islam back to its purest form.[22] To this day, these Islamist jihadis are portrayed in the most benign manner when their armed insurrections is supported by Britain and the West such as 1980’s Afghanistan or in today’s Syria, where they are referred to in the western media as “moderate rebels.”

Thirdly, British historians portray Ibn Saud as an independent force and not as a British instrument used to horn away anyone perceived to be surplus to imperial requirements. For example, Professor Eugene Rogan’s recent study on the history on Arabs claims that “Ibn Saud had no interest in fighting” the Ottoman Empire. This is far from accurate as Ibn Saud joined the war in 1915. He further disingenuously claims that Ibn Saud was only interested in advancing “his own objectives” which fortuitously always dovetailed with those of the British Empire.[23]

In conclusion, one of the most overlooked aspects of the Balfour Declaration is the British Empire’s commitment to “use their best endeavours to facilitate” the creation of “a national home for the Jewish people”. Obviously, many nations in the world today were created by the British Empire but what makes Saudi Arabia’s borders distinctive is that its northern and north-eastern borders are the product of the British Empire facilitating the creation of Israel. At the very least the dissolution of the two Arab sheikhdoms of Ha’il and Hijaz by Ibn Saud’s Wahhabis is based in their leaders’ rejection to facilitate the British Empire’s Zionist project in Palestine.

Therefore, it is very clear that the British Empire’s drive to impose Zionism in Palestine is embedded in the geographical DNA of contemporary Saudi Arabia. There is further irony in the fact that the two holiest sites in Islam are today governed by the Saudi clan and Wahhabi teachings because the British Empire was laying the foundations for Zionism in Palestine in the 1920s. Contemporaneously, it is no surprise that both Israel and Saudi Arabia are keen in militarily intervening on the side of “moderate rebels” i.e. jihadis, in the current war on Syria, a country which covertly and overtly rejects the Zionist colonisation of Palestine.

As the United States — the ‘successor’ to the British Empire in defending western interests in the Middle East — is perceived to be growing more hesitant in engaging militarily in the Middle East, there is an inevitability that the two nations rooted in the Empire’s Balfour Declaration, Israel and Saudi Arabia, would develop a more overt alliance to defend their common interests.
Last edited by been-there on Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:15 pm

A person who successfully urged popular musician Lorde to cancel a concert in Israel has received threats of rape and murder in response.
I wonder from which abstract-ethnic group...? Hmmmm?
Death threats after urging Lorde ro join boycott of Israel
Author Alex Braae — Wednesday, 27 December 2017

One of the co-authors of the open letter, [name and organisation given — why not give 'em her address and GPS wherabouts], tweeted screenshots of several abusive messages that had been sent to her, before making her account private.

One message expressed a wish that she would be raped by Islamic State militants, and two others were death threats.

[The person whose name and details the journalist just advertised] is now concerned for her safety at home.

"I'm just a bit worried, because there have been a couple of people telling me they're going to find out where I live, and stuff like that."
-- Anonymous

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:49 pm

Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Here is yet another example of how the powerful, wealthy and influential Jews who have maintained inordinate and unrepresentative power in succesive American administrations are pursuing yet more 'war' policy in foreign countries for 'Jewish' interests.
The Times of Israel wrote:America and Israel agree to murder an Iranian general
1st January 2018

US intelligence agencies have given Israel the green light to assassinate Qassem Soleimani, the senior Iranian responsible for coordinating military activity on behalf of the Islamic Republic in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq, according to the Kuwaiti newspaper al-Jarida.
Soleimani is a key figure in efforts to prop up Syrian President Bashar Assad and to enable him to retake cities and towns from rebel groups during his country’s ongoing civil war. He is also responsible for providing military aid to the Lebanese terror group Hezbollah and the Palestinian Hamas in Gaza... as well as to Shia and Kurdish groups in Iraq.

Three years ago, Israel came close to assassinating Soleimani near Damascus, al-Jarida quoted unnamed source as saying, but the Americans tipped off the Iranians against the background of intense disagreement between Washington and Jerusalem.

That was during the Obama administration...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/report-us ... n-general/
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:02 am

Yet more on the 'Jewish State of Israel's and America's role in the instigation of recent street violence in Iran.
(Hasbara trolls here, get ready to squirm in discomfort. Your deceits aren't working)

See an example of a quite disgusting hasbara PR deceit in the video at the bottom
https://www.globalresearch.ca/selected- ... ep/5624784

The US and Israel’s new “secret” anti-Iran plans

By Abdel Bari Atwan, January 02, 2018

While Russia strives to move Syria on from a stage of war and bloody anarchy to one of peace, stability and reconstruction — by inviting all parties to next month’s Sochi conference to agree a roadmap including a new constitution and presidential and parliamentary elections – the US and Israel are drawing up plans to detonate the region and plunge it into new wars on the pretext of confronting the Iranian threat.

Foreign intervention behind Iran protests. CIA instigated street violence?

By Stephen Lendman, January 02, 2018

Lethally shooting around 20 or Iranians through New Year’s day, including at least one policeman, suggests foreign interference.
What’s going on resembles March 2011 protests in Daraa, Syria. US-supported armed protesters fired on police, instigating conflict.

Global Warfare. Preparing for World War III, targeting Iran

By Prof Michel Chossudovsky, December 31, 2017

The setting up of new US military bases, the stockpiling of advanced weapons systems including tactical nuclear weapons, etc. were implemented as part of the pre-emptive defensive military doctrine under the umbrella of the “Global War on Terrorism”.

What is happening in Iran? Is another “Colour Revolution” underway?

By Brandon Turbeville, December 31, 2017

A familiar sight is taking place across Iran tonight and it has been for the last three days. Protests are taking place in numerous cities citing grievances and demanding that the Ayatollah and Iranian President step down. For a few days, the protests remained non-violent but now violence has indeed flared up as protesters have laid waste to a number of government properties and those belonging to “pro-government militias.”

U.S. and Israel Sign Secret Plan to Take on Iran. Report

By Ali Nejad, December 31, 2017

An Israeli TV report details that the U.S. and Israel have signed a far-reaching joint memorandum of understanding to counter Iranian activities across the Middle East. U.S. and Israeli officials said the joint understandings were reached in a secret meeting between senior Israeli and U.S. delegations at the White House on December 12th.

The US Persistently Seeks to Destabilize Iran. Why is Washington So Deeply Concerned about Tehran’s Regional Influence in the Middle East?

By Farhad Shahabi, November 16, 2017

Thirty eight years ago, in 1979, a revolution against a client regime installed and propped up by the United States succeeded in Iran. This was followed by the establishment of an independent state, the Islamic Republic of Iran. Ever since, the US’s presence, plans and attempts to maintain, deepen and expand its dominance throughout the Middle East has been seriously challenged and thwarted.
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:36 am

This particular topic-thread came about as an adjunct to the one on how international Jewry manipulated people and govts worldwide with their 'special suffering' narrative in order to start WW2. Here.

A thread was needed to archive all the information revealing CURRENT and PAST activity previous o WW2 by 'international Jewry' to misinform, manipulate and support militay activiy in pursuit of perceived 'Jewish' self-interest.

Here's another one showing some of that.

-- Anonymous