International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 1939?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 1939?

Post by been-there » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:14 pm

This recent topic is NOT about Lee Harvey Oswald. Its not even about the assassination of an American President.

Its about a peculiar phenomena of a particular group mentality — an historically perennial, self-serving loyalty to an imaginary/abstract tribal allegiance — one that overides all other loyalties and allegiances in the minds of so many people around the world.
I.e. its about the global phenomenon called 'international jewry'.
Recently its been about one example of that: viz. their synchronising participation in — and orchestration of — the assassination of a popular US President and their effective cover-up and successful misinformation campaign of it. That is what is being discussed here.
Trolls will try to obfuscate that with the usual smears and other tricks. As we have already seen.

But keeping this on topic, here is more on how JEWS who see themselves as INTERNATIONALLY above their domicile nationalities, are not only involved in undemocratic, immoral, murderous activity to further their perceived 'Jewish' self-interests, but how they organise together to SILENCE anyone who exposes that.

In particular it is about how certain people who think they belong to this abstract, superior, pan-national clique not only do immoral actions like organising the murder of world leaders, but how the majority of 'Jews' worldwide support these immoral, illegal, activities AND how they come together to collectively protect their 'abstract tribe' by attacking and smearing anyone who exposes their collective criminality.

This particular post (below) confirms the article here concerning how collectives of Jews deceitfully and manipulatively use their exaggerrated, out-of-context 'THE Holocaust' pseudo-history as a way of demonising and discrediting anyone they see as threatening their social and political global hegemony with the deeply damaging perjorative of 'holocaust denier'.

On August 21, 1997 a front-page article appeared in the Los Angeles Times describing an uproar in Southern California that erupted over my impending lecture at a community college seminar on the JFK assassination. The seminar was being held under the auspices of the South Orange County Community College District. Although four speakers were scheduled, it was my expected presence — my presence alone — that created the controversy.

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) of B'nai B'rith was (not surprisingly) upset that I contend in this book, Final Judgment, that Israel's intelligence service, the Mossad, played a front-line role in the JFK assassination alongside the CIA and the Lansky Crime Syndicate.
The Times reported that the ADL accused yours truly "of being a proponent of Holocaust denial and labels his claim that Israelis killed Kennedy ridiculous."
The ADL failed to cite any evidence of my being a "proponent of Holocaust denial," but evidently the ADL considers that the ultimate kiss of death and that such accusations are fair game when trying to silence anyone who runs afoul of its agenda.

That the ADL presumes to label my charge of Israeli involvement in the JFK assassination as being "ridiculous" is downright laughable. Inasmuch as the ADL not only functions as a major force in the Israeli lobby in the United States, but is also an intelligence and propaganda arm of the Mossad, it seems unlikely the ADL would ever endorse my thesis.
In any case, as a direct result of intense and highly hysterical clamor by the ADL, the JFK seminar was canceled, although college officials and others said publicly and forthrightly that they were concerned about the implications and consequences of the ADL's heavy-handed pressure campaign to restrict freedom of speech, particularly in an academic forum.
Nonetheless, news reports about the affair appeared in newspapers nationwide, even including a Newsweek commentary by George Will, a strident supporter of Israel.

So, as a consequence, I'm pleased to say, there was a positive side to all of this. Now — for the first time since Final Judgment was published in 1994 — readers of "mainstream newspapers" across America have been told that there is a theory floating around out there that Israel's Mossad was involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Although the Los Angeles Times reporter, Michael Granberry, made some attempt to present my views, I do feel compelled, however, to comment on various aspects of the Los Angeles Times article, inasmuch as the whole story behind the article needs to be told.
The Times quoted one Gerald Posner*1 the author of Case Closed, as an authority on JFK conspiracies. The fact is that Posner has been widely reviled by serious longtime JFK assassination researchers for having written Case Closed which claims that the Warren Commission Report was correct (despite some flaws) and that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.
The cosmopolitan Mr. Posner was said to be "aghast" that the seminar was scheduled and said "This strikes me as being similar to the notion that the Holocaust was a hoax."
This happens to be precisely the propaganda line now promoted by the ADL which has said that if people believe there was a conspiracy behind the JFK assassination, they might also end up believing that there was no Holocaust.
ADL National Director Abe Foxman, writing in Antisemitism in America Today: Outspoken Experts Explode the Myths, stated forthrightly:
"If segments of the population are really willing to believe that President Kennedy was killed by the military-industrial complex because he was too soft on Communism... then it is not hard to imagine some of these same people falling for the lies of Bradley Smith or the fabrications of Louis Farrakhan and Leonard Jeffries.
All of these conspiracy theories share the core feature that the `research' which supports them — little more, in fact, than a compendium of anecdotes divorced from their original context — is rigged to arrive at predetermined conclusions, not historical revelations or insights."
(The aforementioned Smith, by the way, promotes the view, held even by so-called "mainstream" JFK assassination researcher Jim Marrs, that the number of Jews who died in the Holocaust has been over-stated.
(Farrakhan and Jeffries, of course, are outspoken Black figures who have documented a major Jewish role in the slave trade and have given the ADL much distress.)

In short, if you believe in any JFK assassination conspiracy theory, you might actually believe something else about another matter — such as the Holocaust or the slave trade — that the ADL doesn't want you to believe.
But back to the ADL's friend, Posner. In fact, Posner's book is little more than a rehash of the original Warren Commission Report supplemented with an offensive mish-mash of virulent attacks on not only a number of JFK investigators but also citizens who came forth with credible evidence pointing toward a conspiracy behind the assassination of the president. But just who is Posner anyway? Why has he emerged as a sort of fair-haired boy for the ADL and the other critics of Final Judgment (and JFK conspiracy theories in general)?
The aforementioned Jim Marrs, the author of Crossfire, a popular compendium of JFK conspiracy theories, has been fiercely critical of Posner and he's been pretty public in those criticisms and he has his own opinions (worth citing) about where Posner is coming from.
In the fall 1995 issue of Paranoia magazine, an expose of Posner reveals that Posner had privately admitted to Marrs that Bob Loomis, an executive at Random House, had approached Posner asking him to write a book on the JFK assassination, promising Posner that the CIA would open its own JFK assassination files to Posner so that he could write the book.
As a consequence, Marrs has condemned Posner as a CIA front man. Why did Loomis ask Posner—out of all of the authors in the world—to write the book? According to Mans:
"Probably because [Posner] had been used as a CIA tool in his earlier book, Hitler's Children. In this book he interviewed the children of top Nazi leaders.
How do you go about doing that?
How do you find who they are? They've all changed their names.
How do you locate them?
Posner had to have been set up by the CIA for that book, too,"

Marrs is (rightly) upset by the way the mainstream media promoted Posner's book on the 30th anniversary of the JFK assassination. It was then obvious (as it is today) that the media does want the public to believe that the JFK affair is a "case closed."
What is notable is that by far the biggest media push for Posner's book came in the August 30th 1993 issue of U.S. News & World Report, which gave the book a widely-advertised cover story. I'll probably upset some people by pointing out that U.S. News is owned by Mort Zuckerman, one of the most outspoken and powerful figures in the Israeli lobby in America.
In an appendix in this edition of Final Judgment, I have analysed Posner's book and showed precisely what a pathetic fraud it is. However, for those interested in a comprehensive critique of Posner, I would heartily recommend Case Open by veteran JFK researcher Harold Weisberg.

Michael Collins Piper. Foreword to FINAL JUDGEMENT, pp.31-32
N.B.
1. Gerald Posner was born in San Francisco, the only child of Jerry and Gloria Posner. His father was Jewish and his mother Catholic.
Posner's first book, was the 1986 biography Mengele: The Complete Story. The book was the result of a five-year pro bono lawsuit that Posner brought on behalf of survivors of Mengele's medical research at Auschwitz.

2. Mort Zuckerman's family was Jewish, and his grandfather was an Orthodox rabbi.
On July 12, 2010, Zuckerman said in an interview that he had helped to write one of President Barack Obama's political speeches. Long-time Obama speechwriters Jon Favreau and Ben Rhodes disputed that and asserted that neither "has ever met or spoken to Mort Zuckerman." Zuckerman later published a clarification of his remarks by stating that his help had come in the form of private conversations with various political officials in which he had offered advice and perspective on different issues
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortimer_Zuckerman
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:57 am

BT wrote:This recent topic is NOT about Lee Harvey Oswald. Its not even about the assassination of an American President.
That was quite clear to everyone.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:03 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:11 pm
AND... just to set the record straight, I have NEVER been a member or posted at SSF under any username. I have confined my postings entirely here at Rodoh except for a brief stint at CODOH under the same username and was subsequently booted for arguing with Fritz.
Look, you already pop in now and again to check up on us, you just proved it. Take the next step, rollo. Join us.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:49 pm

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:03 am
rollo the ganger wrote:
AND... just to set the record straight, I have NEVER been a member or posted at SSF under any username. I have confined my postings entirely here at Rodoh except for a brief stint at CODOH under the same username and was subsequently booted for arguing with Fritz.
Look, you already pop in now and again to check up on us, you just proved it. Take the next step, rollo. Join us.
I never said I didn't. I actually check in on a lot of forums. Not just holocaust related. However, I must admit it's a bit circular to check in on SSF to see what's going on at Rodoh but it does pique my interest if someone is impersonating me or claims to be me.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:58 pm

Maybe been-there can explain why those who claim Oswald did not shoot JFK, or there was another shooter, believe they have to EVIDENCE that claim.

Then, been-there can explain why no JFK CT involves claiming JFK was not shot by Oswald as the evidence is not credible that he did and there is no need to bother finding out who did shoot him.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:06 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:49 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:03 am
rollo the ganger wrote:
I never said I didn't. I actually check in on a lot of forums. Not just holocaust related. However, I must admit it's a bit circular to check in on SSF to see what's going on at Rodoh but it does pique my interest if someone is impersonating me or claims to be me.
Well, if you come around to check us out get an account and join us.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:14 pm

Jeff wrote:Well, if you come around to check us out get an account and join us.
Why? What's there? Give me your best sales pitch Jeff.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:52 am

Maybe been-there can explain why those who claim Oswald did not shoot JFK, or there was another shooter, believe they have to EVIDENCE that claim.

Then, been-there can explain why no JFK CT involves claiming JFK was not shot by Oswald, as the evidence is not credible that he did and there is no need to bother finding out who did shoot him.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:24 pm

-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:58 am

Watch from 4:30.
'THE Holocaust' gets used as a mind-manipulation weapon by an Israeli Jew to try and make Jews who don't live in occupied Palestine feel guilty.

-- Anonymous