‘International Jewry’? What was that prior to 1939? And what is it now?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: International Jewry? What was that prior to and after 19

Post by been-there »

Zionist media mogul Haim Saban has signaled that he would contribute "as much as needed" to see Hillary Clinton become president in 2016.

Saban, whose net worth is over $3 billion dollars, is an American-Israeli dual citizen.
In 2004, he told the New York Times: "I'm a one-issue guy and my issue is Israel."
In 2010, he told New Yorker magazine that his greatest concern is to protect Israel by strengthening the United States-Israel relationship.

Saban has bluntly outlined his formula for gaining influence in American politics: make donations to political parties, establish think tanks, and control media outlets.

Saban tried to buy Time and Newsweek magazines, and has made repeated bids for the Los Angeles Times because he considers the paper to be pro-Palestinian. He has donated $12 million to Democrats since 2002.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Lewishjiars

Post by Lewishjiars »

It is clear to all thinking people that we have reached a parallel point with jews dominating society that lead to the crumbling of the order in the twenties and thirties
Jewish Dominance Of
America - Facts Are Facts
By Jonathan Silverman
11-21-4

(Parts of this article are excerpted from one written by Erne Hume and first posted in 1999 before the Christian/Jewish Zionist Neocons took control of the base direction/decisions of the US government fronted by George W. Bush)

The USA in 1999 is under that same degree of Jewish domination that Weimar Germany was under in 1929.

Sir Arthur Bryant, a respected historian of the 1920s, wrote that although Jews comprised only 1% of the German population, in 1924 in the Reichstag they constituted a 25% of the Social Democrats.

Jews controlled 57% of the metal trade, 22% of grain, and 39% of textiles. More than 50% of the Berlin Chamber of Commerce were Jewish, as were a spectacular 1,200 of the 1,474 members of the German Stock Exchange.

Of the 29 legitimate theaters in Berlin, 23 had Jewish directors. Authorship was almost a Jewish monopoly. In 1931, of 144 film scripts worked, 119 were written by Jews and 77 produced by them.

Look at Hollywood in 1999. Jews totally dominate the film industry. Although most of the films are vulgar, violent trash, the industry falls all over itself giving each other awards for producing such. Propaganda and 'message' films flow out of Hollywood and across TV screens. (Read 'How The Jews Invented Hollywood' by Neal Gabler)

The news and communications industry is a Jewish kingdom. How many Jewish bylines do you come across? From the NY Times to your local paper, from NPR to radio talk show hosts, you are being 'informed' by a specific group of people American society.

The American financial industry is essentially a Jewish franchise. From the Federal Reserve to banks and mortgage and other financing industries, the ownership is most often Jewish.

And the professions are so dominated by Jews, it is shocking. Open the phone book Yellow Pages and read through the Physicians and Attorneys sections...and prepare to be stunned.

Did you know an Israeli company does the entire billing for most of America's cell and regular phone systems? The company has total knowledge of who you talk to and for how long - at least.

Did you know an Israeli company created and installed and maintains the absolutely HIGHEST level of secure communications in the Pentagon and White House? Do you think someone might have built in a monitoring system?

Also, do a Google search and try to find and read the Fox News 3-part series by Carl Cameron on Israeli spying in America.

Look around. The USA of today very closely mirrors the Germany of 1929.

Is there anything 'wrong' with this? Not in principle, no. All people are deserving of the rewards of the energy they invest in achievement. The problem is one of monopoly and the exclusion of non-Jews via the self-promotion which predominates in most of today's Jewish-controlled America. If a Jew is up for a job against a non-Jew, and the one doing the hiring is Jewish, guess who gets the job.

Since Jews stick together as a group, they pull and shove each other up the ranks of corporations and pull strings ensuring members of their race are given first shot at student openings in the major universities and top jobs throughout the areas of their dominance in every type of business imaginable.

Bryant also wrote that in 1929 Germany, in law and medicine, Jews were vastly over represented. In Berlin in 1931, 42% of the city's doctors and 48% of its lawyers were Jews.

The Jews in Weimar Germany used their propaganda levers to ridicule German ideals and culture. They even slandered the memory of the fallen German soldiers of that terrible war, World War One.

During the horror days of the great inflation, Jews by and large remained wealthy people and prospered at the losses of the masses. They took expensive vacations while ordinary Germans starved.

Today, Jews control vast areas of wealth in America. Estimates range all the way up to 70%.
Whatever the figure, it is huge and immensely out of proportion to their 2% of the population in American society.

Today, in 1999, the U.S.A. is totally dominated by Jews. Virtually every newspaper or magazine is owned by Jews. Their self-serving propaganda constantly fills the TV screen. The Federal government is totally under Jewish control. US military forces are the pawn of Israel. The banks, the markets are theirs. They systematically denigrate our Founding Fathers and our heritage and our Constitution.

Certainly, many non-Zionist Jews of America are waking up to the political and other manipulations they and most Jews are being controlled and influenced by. There are many, many wonderful Jews in American society but the facts are the facts...and monopolies of any sort aren't healthy in any society. Such monopolies led to the terrible years just before and during during WWII. Let's pray that never, ever happens again. Let's also pray that non-Jews learn from their fellow citizens about how to achieve and to prosper in our waning American culture. Alas, most gentiles are content with their lower rungs on the ladder and that 'content' will forever doom them to second class status in today's Jewish America.
I suggest that you ignore the disclaimer about "wonderful jews" at the end. Not all jews are evil, but all jews are jews, and must be approached with utmost caution. Look at David Cole who many trusted - this is but one example of the betrayel that is the hallmark of jewish deviousness.

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

Not a fan then?
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Bernard

Post by Bernard »

Duke Umeroffen wrote:Not a fan then?
Duke, who hates Hebrews worst? Lewis H Jiars? or been-there? We should have a competition for hatred. These two are both so frothingly filled with hatred for Yids that I am at a loss to pick a winner.

This is the most exciting thing we have had at Rodoh for years. A face off to trash international Jewelry. Are Berg and Fish eliminated? This should be open to all who wish to be the best that they can be.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

A self-fulfilling prophecy is become self-fulfilled.

Take a peek at the deceit/self-delusion in this hasbara opinion-piece from today's TIMES OF ISRAEL:
Dear world, I’m writing to you from a place of despair and confusion. ...As a Jewish person, I have a question for you. It’s a genuine question to which I can’t find a suitable answer through my own thoughts… What do you want from us?

...we are still scarred by the Holocaust, which stands alone as the most inhumane chapter of humanity. On a timeline of world history, we remain within touching distance of this horrendous suffering at the hands of the Nazis, indeed many survivors are still alive to this day. It is not part of our past, it remains part of our present. Six million of my ancestors were brutally murdered in what can only be described as a systematic genocide.
...the Jewish people, however much we gave and however much we attempted to emancipate, would never truly be accepted in Europe. There would always be a threat, people would always find a reason to hate. World, these atrocities against Jews all came before the existence of the State of Israel, which is why it is so difficult for Jewish people to believe that the hatred being indiscriminately hurled in our direction today, at this very moment, is a direct response to any military action in the Middle East… it is not.

Blake Ezra's blog
See how he describes the mass-slaughter of Palestinian children and civilians as a "military action in the Middle East".
I wonder how he would react if anyone described 'THE Holocaust' as a "military action in Eastern Europe"?
-- Anonymous

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

The pair of them then Bernard? Fishs likes Jews. I'm sure of it!

Gosh yes, been-there yet again draws our attention to the bleeding obvious here, sitting in judgement. I do hope Lewis is going to use rodoh to launch his own particular Jew hating platform, though he is up against some competition. No names. I see we have BT and his zeitgeist mash up posts of the Palestininas with the H. and then Lewis. What does Lewis profess to hold as gospel again? Keeping an eye on our Jews, keeping them out of our National communities, resettling them, "sumplace" giving them for their clothing, pretty star flowers?

Bernard says BT doesn't like Jews much and whilst that theme isn't exactly an original one either (ah but what is?) I thought it might be time to ring fence our Anti semites, once and for all.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

An example of how 'international jewry' works currently.

Here it is showing how it has been happening in Australia recently:

Last edited by been-there on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-- Anonymous

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

...even as they accuse me of being an hasbara troll.

Lewishjiars

Post by Lewishjiars »

been-there wrote:A self-fulfilling prophecy is become self-fulfilled.

Take a peek at the deceit/self-delusion in this hasbara opinion-piece from today's TIMES OF ISRAEL:
Dear world, I’m writing to you from a place of despair and confusion. ...As a Jewish person, I have a question for you. It’s a genuine question to which I can’t find a suitable answer through my own thoughts… What do you want from us?

...we are still scarred by the Holocaust, which stands alone as the most inhumane chapter of humanity. On a timeline of world history, we remain within touching distance of this horrendous suffering at the hands of the Nazis, indeed many survivors are still alive to this day. It is not part of our past, it remains part of our present. Six million of my ancestors were brutally murdered in what can only be described as a systematic genocide.
...the Jewish people, however much we gave and however much we attempted to emancipate, would never truly be accepted in Europe. There would always be a threat, people would always find a reason to hate. World, these atrocities against Jews all came before the existence of the State of Israel, which is why it is so difficult for Jewish people to believe that the hatred being indiscriminately hurled in our direction today, at this very moment, is a direct response to any military action in the Middle East… it is not.

Blake Ezra's blog
See how he describes the mass-slaughter of Palestinian children and civilians as a "military action in the Middle East".
I wonder how he would react if anyone described 'THE Holocaust' as a "military action in Eastern Europe"?
This Blake Ezra jew is one of the many jew centric braggarts who gives a puffed up version of jewry that shouldn't fool an intelligent person for a second.
The Jewish people have never constituted a large proportion of the population of this planet, yet have given humanity so much. Jewish people who have helped shape our world include Gabriel Lippmann, Nobel Prize Winner for Physics in 1908 for inventing colour photography, Albert Einstein with his theory of relativity, and Jonas Salk who invented the first vaccine for polio. What about Levi Strauss, who’s probably creditable for the trousers you’re wearing right now, Ephraim Hertzano who invented the game of Rummikub, or Nat Rothschild and Moses Montefiore who helped Britain become ‘Great’. What about any of the 193 Jewish Nobel Prize winners across the fields of Medicine, Economics, Literature and Peace?

World, do the Jewish people not deserve some respect for giving you Emile Berliner, who invented the gramophone, Louis B. Mayer, who first came up with the idea of the ‘Oscars’, or Erich Weisz, better known as Harry Houdini the founder of modern magic? Surely the cultural contributions of, to mention a very selective few, Jerry Seinfeld, Dustin Hoffman, Sacha Baron Cohen, Barbara Streisand, Larry David, Harvey Keitel, Drake, Dame Vivien Duffield, Felix Mendelssohn, Gene Simmons, Graucho Marx, Adam Sandler, Mark Zuckerberg, Pink, Yehudi Menuhin and Steven Spielberg warrant some level of recognition that, as a people, we do not deserve death threats in almost every country on earth? World, this list of achievements is in no way claiming that Jewish people are superior to others, we are not, I just believe that surely we’ve given enough to society in order not to deserve Muslim youths in East London declaring their neighborhood a ‘Jew Free Zone.
When I hear the word, jew, I think of David Berkowitz, Meyer Lansky, Bugsy Siegel, Bernie Madoff, and Leon Trotsky.

Those are the people that really define the jews, and been-there is spot on to recognize that Blake Ezra is one more poisonous jew, blind to the evil tidal wave of corruption and deceit that his people represent.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

been-there wrote:Image

Zionist media mogul Haim Saban has signaled that he
would contribute "as much as needed" to see Hillary Clinton
become president in 2016.

Saban, whose net worth is over $3 billion dollars, is an American-Israeli dual citizen.
In 2004, he told the New York Times: "I'm a one-issue guy and my issue is Israel."
In 2010, he told New Yorker magazine that his greatest concern is to protect Israel by strengthening the United States-Israel relationship.

Saban has bluntly outlined his formula for gaining influence in American politics: make donations to political parties, establish think tanks, and control media outlets.

Saban tried to buy Time and Newsweek magazines, and has made repeated bids for the Los Angeles Times because he considers the paper to be pro-Palestinian. He has donated $12 million to Democrats since 2002.
Quiz: spot the difference between these statements. Follow this link and see if you can you tell which of the quoted statements were said by whom? Hillary Netanyahu or Bibi Clinton?! :o
-- Anonymous