Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:54 am

Duke umeroffen is a scurrilous liar. I never lived in, or on, the lower East Side.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast

http://www.Gaschamberhoax.com

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:56 am

Well wherever it was somewhere..you grew up amongst Jews. Remember? Why so aggressive? I haven't suggested that you are a Jew.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:00 am

This stuff about your friend who was a Jew seems to remind me of been-there and how he also had a Jewish friend. Why are you telling me this? Bernard called it the, "some of my best friends are kikes," meme.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:48 am

Duke Umeroffen wrote:This stuff about your friend who was a Jew seems to remind me of been-there and how he also had a Jewish friend. ...the, "some of my best friends are kikes," meme.
I have other friends who were 'Jewish' but not so actively so. That friend I also didn't know was 'Jewish' until we went on the trek and talked a lot more. It only came out when he kept displaying great areas of lacunae in his understanding of our shared culture that I assumed everyone knew and would have been exposed to. It came to a point where I expressed my disbelief that he and I could have lived in the same country for more than twenty years and yet he had somehow never been exposed to certain pieces of general information. It was then that he quite reluctantly confessed the explanation was that he was 'Jewish' and had been to special 'Jewish' schools.
So in what way was he 'Jewish' apart from his conditioning? He displayed no outward ethnic characteristics.
Later when he wanted to get married to a women he met in a Buddhist ashram in Nepal, (they were the two of them interested in Buddhism) SHE had to convert to Judaism for his parents, otherwise they were afraid their kids would not be Jewish and due to a concern that Jews would die out if males married 'goyim'. What delusional nonsense. So she was forced to learn all this special history (a Jewish version :roll: ) and learn religious laws and even had to go to Jerusalem to pass a test before Rabbis there, BEFORE his parents would consent to their marriage. The irony - as she herself explained to me - was that after she had learnt all this stuff she knew Judaic law better than all her in-laws and was constanly pointing out to them that they we were infringing all these rules, much to their irritation. They hadn't a clue about any of that and weren't even interested. They just wanted their grandchildren to be classified as 'Jewish'. What hypocritical, nonsensical, obsolete craziness.
Its an antiquated, racist nonsense in my view.
PLus I am sure I probably have a great many other acquaintances who have ancestry that considers itself 'Jewish', but it never comes up in conversation. Why should it? If you believe and practice Judaism that is a whole other issue. Otherwise its just a nonsense. A nonsense that has regrettably become increasingly racist. Or maybe always has. What do I know?
Christopher Hitchens didn't even know that he could be classified as 'Jewish' as his mother was until near the end of his life. So in what way was he 'Jewish' or was his mother 'Jewish'? Was he that or not? I would say definitely NOT!!!
I would say its an abstract mental nonsense in my opinion.
E.g. I am not Christian just because my ancestors have been 'Christian' for generations. They weren't 'Christians' either really, imo. They were just conditioned within Christian societies based on religious concepts categorised as 'Christian'.
Time to grow up and come out of all that now, I feel.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:20 pm

Where's the surprise though, those who convert often make good adherents. Jews have a very strict code on who or who cannot become a Jew. It isn't quite like backpacking to Nepal where you can score some Temple balls, get high on Rainbow Bridge and grok at the nearest Stupas whilst kidding yourself you are the enlightened ones. ;-)

Its taken seriously and demands a more rigorous commitment which I think is often more demanding than that required by other beliefs.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:35 pm

Bernard has popped in to prove, once again, that he is an imbecile.

From the total absence of any answers to my challenge posted earlier on this thread, it appears that everyone here agrees that "Judaism is racism and Israel is a racist state." Have I missed something?

Friedrich Paul Berg

Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joe Future

Post by Joe Future » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:37 pm

That post was moved Mr. Berg. Lets not start calling each other names.

Thank you.
That's not a semi colon, that's a colon!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:39 pm

Shame on Joe Future, once again.

When someone calls me a "Jew," that is name-calling also.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Joe Future

Post by Joe Future » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:47 pm

Oh, would you like me to put it back then? A complaint was made by been-there. If you want to get all aerated about it, do so in Siberian exile.

That is all I wish to say. Apart from please do not argue with the moderator.
That's not a semi colon, that's a colon!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:05 pm

To Duke Umeroffen, it is almost impossible to find places that are Judenrein. So, I do indeed live among, and always have lived, among Jews. Big deal! Jews are like Coca-Cola--they are everywhere--precisely because there was NO extermination of Jews during WW2. There are huge numbers of Jews still in the very same places such as Germany, Austria, Poland, Ukraine, etc where they were "nearly all" supposedly exterminated by the Nazis. That is just one more piece of inconvenient evidence against the holocaust hoax.

If Umeroffen can tell me of a place that is truly Judenrein, I would appreciate it. I may even go there.

Friedrich Paul Berg