Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:48 pm

Except for my German ancestry, I am nearly perfect in every respect--but you, being an utter fool "Das Prussian," will never be able to to see that. However, I do admit to being anti-Jewish--NOT because I am "racist" but rather because I am anti-racist. Judaism is racism. If one is against RACISM, one must be anti-Jewish as well.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast

http://www.Gaschamberhoax.com

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:39 pm

Oh don't worry Mr Berg, I can see plenty of things about you. Especially the fact that you're a 22 carat mongrel.

You're also stupid enough to give away the real reason why you're a denier, that being you are anti Jewish. Not as though that comes as any surprise. It's just confirms what we've known all along about the motives of scum like you, that most of your community is anti jewish, and that they don't care about evidence or proof or history anyway, the fact that they are anti jewish is the reason they adopt illogical arguments and talk a load of bullshit about the holocaust.

The only reason you engage in historical debate about the holocaust is not through a genuine interest in history, but through a hatred of the Jews. So thanks for confirming that. I suggest you leave this group and join Stormfront where you can engage with like minded scum. Mind you, you might wanna change your surname first. Is their something you wanna tell us Friedrich? eh ? Has the tracing of your ancestoral family tree come up with some 'inconvenient' results ? nowotimean?
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:40 am

DasPrussian wrote:The only reason you engage in historical debate about the holocaust is not through a genuine interest in history, but through a hatred of the Jews.

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:30 am

I have shown that Berg hates Jews. Been-there thinks he knows better.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:59 am

Duke Umeroffen wrote:I have shown that Berg hates Jews. Been-there thinks he knows better.
No. You have NOT shown that. You have shown that you do not understand either my point or Fritz's. :)
Again, you have shown that you are suffering from a self-delusion through which you perceive (and distort) reality. :roll:

Fritz did not say he "hates Jews".
Fritz wrote: I do admit to being anti-Jewish -- NOT because I am "racist" but rather because I am anti-racist. Judaism is racism. If one is against RACISM, one must be anti-Jewish as well.
And I did not say I know better. I just linked to an illustration which explains how self-fulfilling prophecies work.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:06 am

Does anyone here seriously deny that Judaism is racism and that Israel is a racist state?

Friedrich Paul Berg

Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:07 am

Hey been-there, Berg hates Jews, you'd better get over it.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:23 am

Are you posting your silly pictures again? That's nothing new for you. Do you feel better now? I have NOT shown that. Really well I really don't care what you've shown or haven't shown. I've shown that Berg hates Jews. Also I've shown your own self importance.. Get over it, Berg hates Jews. One does not have to say anything of the kind in this thread to have already shown that. Berg will freely admit to his hating Jews. Whatever point you and Berg make, does not detract from the central point. Berg hates Jews and you being a Jew hater yourself (according to Cerdic, who is a clever clogs because people in Law usually are) rushed to his defence when Das Prussian pointed it out. Except he's slightly more honest than you are. You're just a liar. To yourself and to the board when it comes to your posting. Stop trolling me with your lectures, And spare me the self righteous clap trap, save it for the next woman you try to impress with your spirituality.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:31 am

Well, I certainly do hate many Jews, especially self-described "holocaust survivors" for perfectly good reasons: they are scurrilous liars and racist hatemongers. But I certainly do not hate all Jews. In general ALL Jews are terribly misguided just as Christians, Muslims and all religious believers are--and I do hate many of them as well. The leaders of the Roman Catholic church, for example, are terrorist monsters.

Some Jews have always been there who are commendable even though they were, or are, still attached to the Jewish religion. Alfred Lillienthal--an anti-Zionist "Judaist"--was a friend of mine. All religion is bunk however and that includes "holocaust-belief," the newest religion.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:43 am

So next time you call people "Jewish liars," I can rightly think that you don't hate all Jews? I was under the impression that amongst yourselves, the word Jew is a form of abuse. Berg, you've hated Jews since your childhood upon the lower East Side. I've read your posts about Jews before.