Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Freya

Re: Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Post by Freya » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:11 pm

Exactly what 'mythical forces or 'supernatural karma' do I 'suggest?'

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:15 pm

Freya wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:11 pm
Exactly what 'mythical forces or 'supernatural karma' do I 'suggest?'
This was the "feeling" that was received from your post. This topic is not the thread to discuss this. Whatever, you think of the pros or cons of forensic psychiatry or psychiatry in general do you think people who are the "hoaxers" are deluded or somehow mentally deranged. Whatever, your decision please offer your reasons along with evidence.
𝕰𝖎𝖓 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖐, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕱𝖚̈𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗

Freya

Post by Freya » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:28 pm

Your feelings are mystical, lol.

I'm not okay with arguing under a false premise, but I'll answer your question because it relates to the falsity of the thread title.

What I think about hoaxers is that they are willfully ignoring the facts. It's a matter of ego, of innate drives and power. They derive some power through identifying with the idea that there was some Holocaust and they therefore don't want to give up that power. What that exact power is depends on the person. Jews derive power out of it so they don't want to countenance what we think of as facts. I suspect there are some on here who know the whole thing was a hoax and who pretend to argue in favor using tactics they think are successful, which will involve drawing people away from real forensic evidence. But many to most probably believe and they do this by avoiding processing the facts.

Such people convince themselves the facts are coming from unreliable sources, or they think they're distortions or something. I think it's called cognitive dissonance in psychology.

Do I think they are mentally deranged? I don't know what you mean by that exactly. I do think they are deluded but I don't think the word 'delusion' here means the same thing as it does when dealing with actual brain disease, which isn't a function of human will.

Freya

Post by Freya » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:33 pm

Oh and the people on here might continue to read the facts that skeptics present and then use various ways of deceiving themselves (or just the readers) but a lot of what I see in people in the real world regarding the alleged 'Holocaust' is refusal to even sit down and look at the evidence.

They do this because they, unlike jews, don't derive power and status from this cash cow, and so their minds and thought process isn't set up to deal with the reality that the Holocaust never happened. These people who willfully just avoid the discussion altogether are more often, if not jews, avoiding having to clash with authority. Some have found some power through the established authority, like my upper middle class parents. Some are just afraid of knowing what they can't afford to know, as once they see the truth they'd feel at odds with a society that's constantly asserting such a massive lie.

Some people have some of both going on.

But overall what you people are discussing on this thread is a function of WILL and EGO, NOT 'disease' or 'illness.'

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:41 pm

Check out this recent post and the reply it received directly under it.
Further proof that there is NO-ONE — and seems never to have been anyone — on the H-true-believer side of the debate here at RODOH who is capable of discussing the details calmly, rationally and reasonably.

I do find it quite amazing. There have been so many H-true-believers and shoah-defenders passing through during my time here, and yet NONE of them could suspend belief longer enough to seriously consider a rival view point.

Now with the case here: when we get a person pedantically arguing over such simple details as whether a field in an aerial photograph "looks cultivated" or not, it becomes clear that sensible discussion of bigger and less clear-cut issues will be useless.

Similarly with the case of the person claiming to be a college student using the avatar Bunim Abend. His only response to considered research with verifiable, referenced qoutes is to retreat to casting abusive, perjorative epithets.

Its psychotic, I'm tellin' ya!
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:01 am

Check out the following exchange.
Someone I know posted an image on social-media and courageously questioned its accuracy.

It received a predictable response.
A person took him to task, and argued that though its normal for humans to seek gaiety even in adverse situations, ultimately "everyone is responsible for what one does".

The conversation continued when I jumped in...

The person responded to the suggestion of manipulative media misinformation and the discovery of a definite emotionally manipulative lie concerning Auschwitz by retreating to comforting self-deception.
Which I regard as further evidence of the psychotic nature of 'holocaust' perception.

Consider the opening, delusional, self-deceptive falsity:

“...the only information I have is from REAL Jews...”
1. How can a person in their advanced middle-age seriously believe that the ONLY information they have in their minds on a subject as constantly in the mass-media as ‘THE Holocaust’ is, has come ONLY from the small circle of personal friends with Jewish relatives who were in Europe? That is a quite obvious self-deception. She is clearly lying to herself.

“...their OWN stories of what went on in different parts of Europe”.
2. The woman tacitly admits these "REAL Jews" were not at Auschwitz, but only in Europe.

3. She is elevating personal anecdote above empirical reality. She doesn't want to consider the reality so she reverts to believing "stories". Its a classic true-believer strategy, and is quite infantile.

Finally — as an after-thought to deal with the emotional discomfort created by the cognitive dissonance — she attacks the message with the bogus, pavlovian response which her society has conditioned her with:
“...this is totally anti-semitic”.

How is this anti-anything?
Its a pure statement of empirically verifiable fact!!

This is a sign of the extent of the mass-delusion.
That facts are not welcomed but denied using the 'anti-semite' canard. Image

In conclusion.
If the opening comment is correct that ultimately "everyone is responsible for what one does", then people such as this are responsible for defending and perpetuating emotionally manipulative and anti-German, racist falsehoods even after aspects of that deception and self-delusion has been pointed out to them.

Defending and spreading clear falsehoods purely in order to defend one's own frail self-identity and egocentric worldview will have consequences.
-- Anonymous

kable.jerin

Post by kable.jerin » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:24 pm

been-there wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:01 am
Check out the following exchange.
Someone I know posted an image on social-media and courageously questioned its accuracy.

It received a predictable response.
A person took him to task, and argued that though its normal for humans to seek gaiety even in adverse situations, ultimately "everyone is responsible for what one does".

The conversation continued when I jumped in...

The person responded to the suggestion of manipulative media misinformation and the discovery of a definite emotionally manipulative lie concerning Auschwitz by retreating to comforting self-deception.
Which I regard as further evidence of the psychotic nature of 'holocaust' perception.

Consider the opening, delusional, self-deceptive falsity:

“...the only information I have is from REAL Jews...”
1. How can a person in their advanced middle-age seriously believe that the ONLY information they have in their minds on a subject as constantly in the mass-media as ‘THE Holocaust’ is, has come ONLY from the small circle of personal friends with Jewish relatives who were in Europe? That is a quite obvious self-deception. She is clearly lying to herself.

“...their OWN stories of what went on in different parts of Europe”.
2. The woman tacitly admits these "REAL Jews" were not at Auschwitz, but only in Europe.

3. She is elevating personal anecdote above empirical reality. She doesn't want to consider the reality so she reverts to believing "stories". Its a classic true-believer strategy, and is quite infantile.

Finally — as an after-thought to deal with the emotional discomfort created by the cognitive dissonance — she attacks the message with the bogus, pavlovian response which her society has conditioned her with:
“...this is totally anti-semitic”.

How is this anti-anything?
Its a pure statement of empirically verifiable fact!!

This is a sign of the extent of the mass-delusion.
That facts are not welcomed but denied using the 'anti-semite' canard. Image

In conclusion.
If the opening comment is correct that ultimately "everyone is responsible for what one does", then people such as this are responsible for defending and perpetuating emotionally manipulative and anti-German, racist falsehoods even after aspects of that deception and self-delusion has been pointed out to them.

Defending and spreading clear falsehoods purely in order to defend one's own frail self-identity and egocentric worldview will have consequences.
are you kazan188 on stormfront ????

kable.jerin

Post by kable.jerin » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:27 pm

which peoples even claims that’s the fingernail scratches were from Jews ?

Short debunking: these are merely marks left by the visitors.

Further comments: that these are victim fingernail marks may be a piece of folklore, but as the Auschwitz Museum's twitter account doesn't tire of pointing out, these are nothing but marks left by the visitors. One could even characterize this as vandalism.

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... ratchmarks

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:32 pm

kable.jerin wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:27 pm
Which people even claim that the fingernail scratches were from Jews ?
The Auschwitz tour guides are such people claiming that. See the first comment in the following screengrab.

Then there exist many places online with such photos claiming that they are finger nail marks of dying Jews. They are all over the internet. Only a genuine 'denier' who feels compelled to be in denial in order to protect a flawed, egocentric, delusional belief would ask such a stupid and defensive question of "who is claiming that".

Plus there is the sonderkommando lie-witnes Dario Gabbai who is such a claimant. Dario Gabbai was a Jewish inmate at Auschwitz from 1944-45:

“All the people, you know, they didn’t know what to do, scratching the walls, crying, until the gas took effect...”

"And when everything stopped and they opened the doors and I see these people — who I had seen only a few moments before going in — I see them all standing up ... black and blue from the gas".

From 4:50 to 5:35 minutes, you can see and hear Dario Gabbai as he relates his same old lies again, but this time for the BBC cameras.
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:47 pm

Breaking the effects of a traumatising conditioning, plus recognising (then exposing) the
“emotional need for soothing falsehoods regarding ...the holocaust”.

-- Anonymous