Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9414
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Post by been-there »

DasPrussian wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:06 pm
been-there wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:22 am
Concentrate now: I would like to know exactly why this specific girl and her mother were sent to Auschwitz.
I have read reasons which I don't really understand nor immediately accept.

I DO NOT want to know why ANY and EVERY Polish Catholic was sent there. :roll:

So I did NOT “confirm he just wanted to know why Polish Catholics were being sent to Auschwitz.”
(Sheesh! We are dealing with intellectual pygmyies here.)
So what is it that don't you understand about the concept of Polish Catholics being deported from the region of Zamosc in 1942 to make room for German settlements ? This girl and her mother were from Zamosc so your Nazi friends decided to imprison them in Auschwitz for getting in the way while simultaneously committing the crime of 'not being German'.

Maybe if this girl was more 'Germanic' looking then she would have been saved from the brutality of Auschwitz and instead she would have experienced the more 'humane' act of being stolen from her mother and stuck in a childrens home in Germany, where no doubt after a few years she would act as a Nazi-baby producing machine for the SS.
Oh boy! My "Nazi friends"?! What a revealingly idiotic comment. I think you are again showing how psychotically delusional you and the majority are about this period of history. Basically you appear to believe that if I don't share your pathological hatred then I am 'friends' of people all dead or in their nineties? You really can't see how delusional that is?

Why would displaced people need to be put in a camp for criminals, PoWs and potential enemy aliens (Jews)?

I have now researched further and found the answer. I wonder if you are honest enough to look deeper and acknowledge it?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29459
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:17 am
DasPrussian wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:06 pm
been-there wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:22 am
Concentrate now: I would like to know exactly why this specific girl and her mother were sent to Auschwitz.
I have read reasons which I don't really understand nor immediately accept.

I DO NOT want to know why ANY and EVERY Polish Catholic was sent there. :roll:

So I did NOT “confirm he just wanted to know why Polish Catholics were being sent to Auschwitz.”
(Sheesh! We are dealing with intellectual pygmyies here.)
So what is it that don't you understand about the concept of Polish Catholics being deported from the region of Zamosc in 1942 to make room for German settlements ? This girl and her mother were from Zamosc so your Nazi friends decided to imprison them in Auschwitz for getting in the way while simultaneously committing the crime of 'not being German'.

Maybe if this girl was more 'Germanic' looking then she would have been saved from the brutality of Auschwitz and instead she would have experienced the more 'humane' act of being stolen from her mother and stuck in a childrens home in Germany, where no doubt after a few years she would act as a Nazi-baby producing machine for the SS.
Oh boy! My "Nazi friends"?! What a revealingly idiotic comment. I think you are again showing how psychotically delusional you and the majority are about this period of history. Basically you appear to believe that if I don't share your pathological hatred then I am 'friends' of people all dead or in their nineties? You really can't see how delusional that is?
It is telling you have taken what is clearly a turn of phrase as literal. You show Nazism support and respect, as you lovingly create threads showing photos of Germany under the Nazis and the ladies close to Hitler.
Why would displaced people need to be put in a camp for criminals, PoWs and potential enemy aliens (Jews)?

I have now researched further and found the answer. I wonder if you are honest enough to look deeper and acknowledge it?
Now research and find the answer to what happened to all those Jewish and other people sent to the AR camps who went missing. Are you honest enough to look deeper and acknowledge their fate?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

onetruth
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Post by onetruth »

DasPrussian wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:52 pm
Been There's whole post is a complete joke and a severe cause of embarrassment for any revisionist trying to recruit new members to their cult. It doesn't make any sense and consists of this bizarre imaginary conversation he has created where person 'A' is supposed to represent the 'highly intelligent and renowned rational thinker' Been There (aka 'the voice of reason' :lol: ), while person 'Z' is some straw man average Joe who has watched Schindlers List.

It starts off with Been There trying to describe the Final Solution in 4 general points before introducing the photo of a non Jewish inmate whom BT claims has been called a 'holocaust victim' but he doesn't tell us who actually called her this :
been-there wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:34 am
Z:
1. 'The final solution' aka 'the shoah' aka 'THE Holocaust' was a top-secret policy of genocide of ALL Jews.
2. Only those Jews considered able and suitable for work survived. All others were immediately gassed upon arrival at camps, or survived by miraculous good luck.
3. Those Jews deemed unuseful or unfit for work were not registered, tatooed or given prison clothes. Well, obviously not! The Nazties didn't want any record they existed, let alone had been in an extermination camp. They were just holocausted.
4. Those who were considered too young, too weak, or too old were immediately 'selected' upon arrival at camps like Auschwitz and taken away and 'gassed'.
5. Here is an official camp photo from Auschwitz of Czesława Kwoka, a 14 yr old 'Holocaust victim' (?).
Image
Then he unleashes his imaginary 'conversation' onto us between 'A' and 'Z' ( and a one-off mystery participant he calls 'X' ) and as I will prove by dissecting this embarrassing mess , he should have hit the edit button long before he inflicted this crap onto us all. I have crossed out his imaginary answers and inserted a more realistic answer underneath.
been-there wrote: A: Ermmm... But... but, hang on ...clearly she has been registered, and given prison clothing.
Z: :o How dare you! She is still a 'holocaust victim'.
Z : Yes , she was most probably worked to death like thousands of other holocaust victims. So why are you acting surprised that she was registered and given prison clothing ? Were you not aware that Jews and non Jews were used as slave labour ? If you was aware then why ask your stupid question in the first place ? If you wasn't aware then you need to improve your basic knowledge as it appears appallingly bad at the moment.
been-there wrote: A: How?
Z: Because she didn't survive 'THE Holocaust'™.

X: Was she murdered then?
Z: There is no official record of her death. So her cause of death isn't known.
Z: The death certificate which you quote in your next post says she died of Cachexia during Gastroenteritis. However the Nazis were notorious liars and have been caught out falsifying causes of death , as per this article on HC blog http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... on-of.html . So she could well have been murdered, or died of mistreatment , ie worked to death. Whatever the cause , the Nazis would be either directly or indirectly responsible for her death for it was they who imprisoned her against her will.

been-there wrote: A: How do we know she died during the war then? Or even in this camp?
Z: :o
Why have you asked this question if you aware of the existence of her death certificate from Auschwitz , and the other evidence in the form of the list you mention ?
been-there wrote: A: And isn't she too young to have been selected as useful and as a worker? What work could she do?
Z: Look, she was put in a concentration camp. So that makes her a 'holocaust victim'. OK.
Z: This 14 year old non-Jew has hands, arms and legs yes ? She can use these hands, arms and legs yes ? Well, she can work can't she ? End of conversation.
been-there wrote: A: But...
Z: Are you questioning the holocaust narrative? OMG! We have a 'denier'! Anti-semite! Neo-Nazi, Hitler-loving, racist, denier!
Z: No 'buts', I have already answered your irrelevant question.
been-there wrote: A: No, no, I'm not denying anything. I just don't see how this story hangs together. For example, America and Britain also put hundreds of thousands of their own citizens in camps for having the 'wrong' ethnic background. They are not regarded as holocaust victims. So just because this girl was put in a camp against her will doesn't alone maker her a...
Z: :o Holocaust denier! Scum-of-the-earth! Despicable filth! How DARE you apply intelligence and critical thinking to this narrative? You must only accept that this was the worst act in the history of humanity and repeat 'never forget, never again' (well, actually we mean 'never again to Jews' but we can't say that. )
Z: The holocaust was the attempted genocide of the Jewish race by Nazis, so why would non jewish prisoners of America and Britain be classed as 'holocaust' victims ? It's one thing claiming a non-jew who died in Nazi hands shouldn't be classed as a holocaust victim but to try and claim prisoners of the allies should therefore also be classed the same is nothing short of lunacy !
been-there wrote: A: But be reasonable. Isn't photographing her and 40 to 50,000 others going to make it hard to keep this 'holocaust' genocide-of-ALL-Jews-policy a secret?
Z: The Nazties couldn't help it, German efficiency and bureaucracy.
Z: The photographs were of the registered inmates, not the ones selected for the gas chambers. What would be the point of taking passport style photos of Jews about to be gassed ? So why are you asking such stupid questions ?
But even if they were taking photos of the Jews selected for gassing, are you aware that photos or any other 'top secret' document can be destroyed if need be ? Duh !!!

been-there wrote: A: Oh c'mon. Isn't this photographic proof that actually refutes the popular 'holocaust' narrative? She WAS put in a camp', sure. BUT she was registered; and she WASN'T gassed that we know of; she DOESN'T fit the profile of selected 'worker'. And we don't know if she even died at the camp, or after liberation or ...maybe she survived, emigrated and changed her name, etc.
Z: :o You are an evil person. 'The Holocaust' was real. It was the worst event in human history. The Jews were the supreme victims of the 68 million people who died during WW2. Anyone who dares question any part of this narrative is wicked scum!
Z: Another idiotic question. This girl was not Jewish so why are you using her as evidence that the 'holocaust narrative' has been refuted ? Also, why are you unsure of her fate if you are aware of the death certificate issued by the Nazis ? Are you mental ?


been-there wrote: A: But, be reasonable. This girl wasn't even Jewish, Czesława Kwoka was registered as a Polish Roman Catholic!!
Z: :( There is no point in discussing with a 'denier'.
Z: This just gets worse . So you know she wasn't Jewish but you used her to try and refute the 'holocaust narrative' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a bright lad, aren't you ?
been-there wrote: After her arrival at Auschwitz, Czesława Kwoka was photographed for the Reich's concentration camp records, and she has been identified as one of the approximately 40,000 to 50,000 subjects of such "identity pictures" taken under duress at Auschwitz-Birkenau by Wilhelm Brasse, a young Polish inmate in his twenties (known as Auschwitz prisoner number 3444).[11] Trained as a portrait photographer at his aunt's studio prior to the 1939 German invasion of Poland beginning World War II, Brasse and others had been ordered to photograph inmates by their Nazi captors, under dreadful camp conditions and likely imminent death if the photographers refused to comply.[3]

These photographs that he and others were ordered to take capture each inmate "in three poses: from the front and from each side."[3] Though ordered to destroy all photographs and their negatives, Brasse became famous after the war for having helped to rescue some of them from oblivion.

Such acts of courage as Brasse's and his colleagues enabled many like Kwoka not to become forgotten as mere bureaucratic statistics, but to be remembered as individual human beings.
been-there wrote: Out of 40,000 to 50,000 photographs, guess what, Brasse remembers photographing this young girl, Czesława Kwoka.
Guess what else, the kapo he amazingly remembers also and wierdly he could also remember her nationality... can you guess?
What is so weird about remembering an act of brutality or the nationality of the kapos (where a large % were German) ? Would you feel more confident in believing this individual if he claimed he did not remember one single inmate or one single beating or one single anything during his time in Auschwitz ?
been-there wrote: Wilhelm Brasse told me his extraordinary story ...how the photograph came to be taken. His voice trembles as he recounts what happened.

She was so young and so terrified. The girl didn't understand why she was there and she couldn't understand what was being said to her.
So this woman Kapo (a prisoner overseer) took a stick and beat her about the face. This German woman was just taking out her anger on the girl. Such a beautiful young girl, so innocent. She cried but she could do nothing.
Before the photograph was taken, the girl dried her tears and the blood from the cut on her lip. To tell you the truth, I felt as if I was being hit myself but I couldn't interfere. It would have been fatal for me. You could never say anything.




How can intelligent people accept uncritically and 'believe' all these contradictions and this emotionally manipulative drivel? Its a collective psychosis, I'm telling ya.
So, we have either a 'female German Kapo' or a 'female SS' , and more importantly we have a photo of the girl with a cut lip. BT determines this as serious 'contradictions' (plural ???) but in reality it isn't . A German woman beats an innocent child, that is what he is telling us , whether she was a kapo or SS is immaterial in this instance. Plus I doubt whether BT has checked the correctness of the translations, like he always demands we do when we present translations of German. How ironic that the forums very own 'psychotic' decides to accuse others of displaying the very same condition !!

Edit - oh yeah and after all this, all that BT wanted to know was 'why were Polish Catholics sent to Auschwitz' (!!!!!). But don't repeat this confirmation of what his nonsense post was trying to achieve, as according to BT it will make you sound 'idiotic' , even though he confirmed it himself !!!!

Thanks for talking the time to put that " would be Goebbels " in his place.


~

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Post by DasPrussian »

been-there wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:17 am
DasPrussian wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:06 pm
been-there wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:22 am
Concentrate now: I would like to know exactly why this specific girl and her mother were sent to Auschwitz.
I have read reasons which I don't really understand nor immediately accept.

I DO NOT want to know why ANY and EVERY Polish Catholic was sent there. :roll:

So I did NOT “confirm he just wanted to know why Polish Catholics were being sent to Auschwitz.”
(Sheesh! We are dealing with intellectual pygmyies here.)
So what is it that don't you understand about the concept of Polish Catholics being deported from the region of Zamosc in 1942 to make room for German settlements ? This girl and her mother were from Zamosc so your Nazi friends decided to imprison them in Auschwitz for getting in the way while simultaneously committing the crime of 'not being German'.

Maybe if this girl was more 'Germanic' looking then she would have been saved from the brutality of Auschwitz and instead she would have experienced the more 'humane' act of being stolen from her mother and stuck in a childrens home in Germany, where no doubt after a few years she would act as a Nazi-baby producing machine for the SS.
Oh boy! My "Nazi friends"?! What a revealingly idiotic comment. I think you are again showing how psychotically delusional you and the majority are about this period of history. Basically you appear to believe that if I don't share your pathological hatred then I am 'friends' of people all dead or in their nineties? You really can't see how delusional that is?

Why would displaced people need to be put in a camp for criminals, PoWs and potential enemy aliens (Jews)?

I have now researched further and found the answer. I wonder if you are honest enough to look deeper and acknowledge it?
Funny how BT never appears to be around when the likes of me and other 'believers' are branded as Jews or Hasbara trolls or whatever. As Nessie says, it's just a turn of phrase, although in your case it wouldn't be too hard to make a case to highlight your reluctance to criticise the Nazis in any honest or meaningful way.

Well if you reckon you have the answer then why don't you put forward an argument that disagrees with my original explanation regarding the Zamosc Poles.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Post by DasPrussian »

onetruth wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:58 am


Thanks for talking the time to put that " would be Goebbels " in his place.


~
No problem. Been There's post was so wrong on so many levels it was unreal. The creation of the imaginary conversation went beyond creating a strawman, in fact it was actually more akin to feeding, clothing and training a whole division of Scarecrows and ordering them to charge down the yellow brick road with fixed bayonets !
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9414
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Post by been-there »

.

Types of psychosis

Psychosis is associated with several medical disorders and conditions.

Delusional disorder: involves holding strong, false beliefs (delusions).
Hallucinations are usually not present. Apart from the impact of the delusions, psychosocial functioning may not be markedly impaired nor behaviour blatantly strange. However, under some circumstances delusions are sufficiently false to cause problems with day-to-day life.
Mass hysteria

also known as collective hysteria, group hysteria, or collective obsessional behaviour

In sociology and psychology, mass hysteria is a phenomenon that transmits collective illusions of threats, whether real or imaginary, through a population in society as a result of rumours and fear.
The Psychology of Delusions

A delusion is a fixed, relatively immutable, persistent, false belief with no basis in reality.

A delusion is a belief held by an individual or group that is demonstrably false, patently untrue, impossible, fanciful, or self-deceptive. A person with delusions, however, often has complete certainty and conviction about their delusory beliefs. They resist arguments and evidence that they are wrong.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9414
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Post by been-there »

DasPrussian wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:07 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:17 am
DasPrussian wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:06 pm
been-there wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:22 am
Concentrate now: I would like to know exactly why this specific girl and her mother were sent to Auschwitz.
I have read reasons which I don't really understand nor immediately accept.

I DO NOT want to know why ANY and EVERY Polish Catholic was sent there. :roll:

So I did NOT “confirm he just wanted to know why Polish Catholics were being sent to Auschwitz.”
(Sheesh! We are dealing with intellectual pygmyies here.)
So what is it that don't you understand about the concept of Polish Catholics being deported from the region of Zamosc in 1942 to make room for German settlements ? This girl and her mother were from Zamosc so your Nazi friends decided to imprison them in Auschwitz for getting in the way while simultaneously committing the crime of 'not being German'.
Why would displaced people need to be put in a camp for criminals, PoWs and potential enemy aliens (Jews)?
I have now researched further and found the answer. I wonder if you are honest enough to look deeper and acknowledge it?
Well if you reckon you have the answer then why don't you put forward an argument that disagrees with my original explanation regarding the Zamosc Poles.
Ho-hum (sigh) :roll:
Here's the thing DP. YOU were asked to find the genuine reason INSTEAD of the bogus reason we both already have read. It was a test. You have shown you couldn't. You couldn't check to see if your 'belief-system' could be falsified.
Do you see what this means?
Its ...yet another fail. You are demonstrating you are attached to a delusional belief-system that you can't genuinely research, investigate or understand properly.
Stupid, dishonest and inflexible.

SUMMARY: Seriously, we are dealing with dimwits here. These true-believers here without exception are stupid, fellows incapable of any critical thinking.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29459
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:09 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:07 pm
.....

Well if you reckon you have the answer then why don't you put forward an argument that disagrees with my original explanation regarding the Zamosc Poles.
Ho-hum (sigh) :roll:
Here's the thing DP. YOU were asked to find the genuine reason INSTEAD of the bogus reason we both already have read. It was a test. You have shown you couldn't. You couldn't check to see if your 'belief-system' could be falsified.
Do you see what this means?
Its ...yet another fail. You are demonstrating you are attached to a delusional belief-system that you can't genuinely research, investigate or understand properly.
Stupid, dishonest and inflexible.

SUMMARY: Seriously, we are dealing with dimwits here. These true-believers here without exception are stupid, fellows incapable of any critical thinking.
Post reported for breaching the rule "If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants".

That been-there constantly accuses those who disagree with him of a lack of intelligence, open mindedness etc is far more of a reflection on him and his abilities.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Post by DasPrussian »

been-there wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:09 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:07 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:17 am
DasPrussian wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:06 pm

So what is it that don't you understand about the concept of Polish Catholics being deported from the region of Zamosc in 1942 to make room for German settlements ? This girl and her mother were from Zamosc so your Nazi friends decided to imprison them in Auschwitz for getting in the way while simultaneously committing the crime of 'not being German'.
Why would displaced people need to be put in a camp for criminals, PoWs and potential enemy aliens (Jews)?
I have now researched further and found the answer. I wonder if you are honest enough to look deeper and acknowledge it?
Well if you reckon you have the answer then why don't you put forward an argument that disagrees with my original explanation regarding the Zamosc Poles.
Ho-hum (sigh) :roll:
Here's the thing DP. YOU were asked to find the genuine reason INSTEAD of the bogus reason we both already have read. It was a test. You have shown you couldn't. You couldn't check to see if your 'belief-system' could be falsified.
Do you see what this means?
Its ...yet another fail. You are demonstrating you are attached to a delusional belief-system that you can't genuinely research, investigate or understand properly.
Stupid, dishonest and inflexible.

SUMMARY: Seriously, we are dealing with dimwits here. These true-believers here without exception are stupid, fellows incapable of any critical thinking.
How can I be stupid, dishonest and inflexible when all I have done is ask you to put forward your version of events ? This is how the forum works is it not ? Somebody makes a claim and then somebody else asks for evidence or more details ? Except in this case you have decided to adopt the role of some type of 'Forum Wizard' setting tasks for the uninitiated underlings of magic school. This method maybe acceptable on 'The Crystal Maze' , but it is quite unnecessary on here thank you very much.

So, considering your reluctance to put forward your new found 'evidence' - which no doubt you obtained from READING something , even though you frown upon such methods if not further analysed in a rational non-biased :? :? way by superior beings such as yourself ( O Grand Wizard, TaskMaster Extraordinaire) - then one can only guess that your 'evidence' is probably as worthless as most of your other contributions. So if you cant be bothered to produce it, then I can't be bothered to look for it. Considering the topic is of relatively minor significance to the true debate, then I'm not going to lose any sleep over it anyway.

One last thing though, why did you go through the ridiculous rigmarole of inventing a conversation with some piss poor strawman of a 'stereotypical believer' (which I demolished here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1768&start=690#p110391) just to ask the readers why these 2 individuals AS POLISH CATHOLICS were sent to Auschwitz, and then to morph this question into some sort of obscure 'task setting' mission for me ? Now that's what I call 'stupid' !
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

onetruth
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Post by onetruth »

DasPrussian wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:30 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:09 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:07 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:17 am

Why would displaced people need to be put in a camp for criminals, PoWs and potential enemy aliens (Jews)?
I have now researched further and found the answer. I wonder if you are honest enough to look deeper and acknowledge it?
Well if you reckon you have the answer then why don't you put forward an argument that disagrees with my original explanation regarding the Zamosc Poles.
Ho-hum (sigh) :roll:
Here's the thing DP. YOU were asked to find the genuine reason INSTEAD of the bogus reason we both already have read. It was a test. You have shown you couldn't. You couldn't check to see if your 'belief-system' could be falsified.
Do you see what this means?
Its ...yet another fail. You are demonstrating you are attached to a delusional belief-system that you can't genuinely research, investigate or understand properly.
Stupid, dishonest and inflexible.

SUMMARY: Seriously, we are dealing with dimwits here. These true-believers here without exception are stupid, fellows incapable of any critical thinking.
How can I be stupid, dishonest and inflexible when all I have done is ask you to put forward your version of events ? This is how the forum works is it not ? Somebody makes a claim and then somebody else asks for evidence or more details ? Except in this case you have decided to adopt the role of some type of 'Forum Wizard' setting tasks for the uninitiated underlings of magic school. This method maybe acceptable on 'The Crystal Maze' , but it is quite unnecessary on here thank you very much.

So, considering your reluctance to put forward your new found 'evidence' - which no doubt you obtained from READING something , even though you frown upon such methods if not further analysed in a rational non-biased :? :? way by superior beings such as yourself ( O Grand Wizard, TaskMaster Extraordinaire) - then one can only guess that your 'evidence' is probably as worthless as most of your other contributions. So if you cant be bothered to produce it, then I can't be bothered to look for it. Considering the topic is of relatively minor significance to the true debate, then I'm not going to lose any sleep over it anyway.

One last thing though, why did you go through the ridiculous rigmarole of inventing a conversation with some piss poor strawman of a 'stereotypical believer' (which I demolished here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1768&start=690#p110391) just to ask the readers why these 2 individuals AS POLISH CATHOLICS were sent to Auschwitz, and then to morph this question into some sort of obscure 'task setting' mission for me ? Now that's what I call 'stupid' !
Seems BT is lost for words

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests