The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 9022
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
He [Wiernik] said the doors and a roof cap were sealed, which makes sense.
Here is the quote from chapter 5 of Wiernik's book, "A Year in Treblinka". This is what Nessie refuses to do; actually quote his witnesses. Wiernik makes it plain that the alleged gas chamber was hermetically sealed. Only the exhaust gas from the Soviet tank engine was pumped into the gas chamber. Wiernik describes the gas chamber in detail, giving dimensions, how the chamber was fitted with a gas pipe and how the "baked tile floor" was slanted toward the concrete platform.
When I arrived at the camp, three gas chambers were already in operation; another ten were added while I was there. A gas chamber measured 5 x 5 meters and was about 1.90 meters high. The outlet on the roof had a hermetic cap. The chamber was equipped with a gas pipe inlet and a baked tile floor slanting towards the platform. The brick building which housed the gas chambers was separated from Camp No. 1 by a wooden wall. This wooden wall and the brick wall of the building together formed a corridor which was 80 centimeters taller than the building. The chambers were connected with the corridor by a hermetically fitted iron door leading into each of the chambers. On the side of Camp No. 2 the chambers were connected by a platform four meters wide, which- ran alongside all three chambers. The platform was about 80 centimeters above ground level. There was also a hermetically fitted wooden door on this side.
Amongst this abundance of detail, Nessie claims that Wiernik just didn't notice the pressure relief system that the Germans would have had to install to make the gas chamber viable. He just made a little (heh-heh) "mistake".

That, boys and girls, is why Nessie won't quote his witnesses. Their testimony makes his claims of "hyperbole", "exaggerations" and "little mistakes" as ludicrous as they actually are. Added to that, Nessie has the problem that no two witnesses give an account of the gas/vacuum chamber, the graves and exhumations and the cremations that are remotely the same. Nessie tries to weasel dodge that problem by declaring that the witnesses all agree that the victims were gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated and any who said that the gas chamber also functioned as a vacuum chamber were only repeating hearsay or just made another of those "little mistakes".

Nessie is no doubt aware that his line of bullshit won't stand up to scrutiny. Just as none of the tales of the holyhoax will stand up to scrutiny but like the miracles of religion, "if it happened, it was possible". So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 9022
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
You have just contradicted yourself. The USHMM is not silent, when it lists transports out of Treblinka.
Uh...Nessie...just as Hunt was the guy who dug through the USC film archives to find the testimony of Jews who had transited through Treblinka, a Greek researcher named Panagiotis Heliotis was the fellow who delved into the USHMM records and found the evidence of Jews leaving Treblinka. The head of the USHMM at the time, a Mr. Black, told Hunt that NO deportees transited through T-II as did Yitzhak Arad. The question remains, why did the Jew authorities lie about the deportees who transited through Treblinka?
Using a method unique to denial. No other academic or investigatory method uses the denier method. I wonder why?
Why is examining the testimony of witnesses, "a method unique to denial"? The first rule of evidence, "Is it possible", needs to be established as a matter of course. Your claim that no academic researchers or investigators use such a method is bullshit.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30146
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:40 pm
Nessie wrote:
He [Wiernik] said the doors and a roof cap were sealed, which makes sense.
Here is the quote from chapter 5 of Wiernik's book, "A Year in Treblinka". This is what Nessie refuses to do; actually quote his witnesses. Wiernik makes it plain that the alleged gas chamber was hermetically sealed. Only the exhaust gas from the Soviet tank engine was pumped into the gas chamber. Wiernik describes the gas chamber in detail, giving dimensions, how the chamber was fitted with a gas pipe and how the "baked tile floor" was slanted toward the concrete platform.
When I arrived at the camp, three gas chambers were already in operation; another ten were added while I was there. A gas chamber measured 5 x 5 meters and was about 1.90 meters high. The outlet on the roof had a hermetic cap. The chamber was equipped with a gas pipe inlet and a baked tile floor slanting towards the platform. The brick building which housed the gas chambers was separated from Camp No. 1 by a wooden wall. This wooden wall and the brick wall of the building together formed a corridor which was 80 centimeters taller than the building. The chambers were connected with the corridor by a hermetically fitted iron door leading into each of the chambers. On the side of Camp No. 2 the chambers were connected by a platform four meters wide, which- ran alongside all three chambers. The platform was about 80 centimeters above ground level. There was also a hermetically fitted wooden door on this side.
Amongst this abundance of detail, Nessie claims that Wiernik just didn't notice the pressure relief system that the Germans would have had to install to make the gas chamber viable. He just made a little (heh-heh) "mistake".
How do you know that the outlet on the roof with a cap was not a pressure valve? How do you know that elsewhere in the chamber there was no pressure valve? That answer is you do not. You make an assumption that because no witness mentions a valve, there is no valve.
That, boys and girls, is why Nessie won't quote his witnesses.
That is not true. Here are previous posts I made about Wiernik and the pressure issue;

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... hor_id=447

There are 130 such posts, where I discuss Wiernik and the pressure issue in the same post. In numerous posts I quote his words about the outlet in the roof, such as recently in an exchange with you here;

viewtopic.php?p=169291#p169291
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4144&p=169299&hili ... re#p169299

You do this regularly. You demand I post something, I post it and then you wait and demand I post it again, acting as if I have never previously posted it. That is very dishonest of you.
Their testimony makes his claims of "hyperbole", "exaggerations" and "little mistakes" as ludicrous as they actually are.
You claim that a witness telling the truth never uses hyperbole, exaggerates or makes a mistake. Prove that claim.
Added to that, Nessie has the problem that no two witnesses give an account of the gas/vacuum chamber, the graves and exhumations and the cremations that are remotely the same.
Not true. All the witnesses say that death was inside a chamber. All the witnesses describe mass graves that were exhumed. All the witnesses describe mass pyres.
Nessie tries to weasel dodge that problem by declaring that the witnesses all agree that the victims were gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated and any who said that the gas chamber also functioned as a vacuum chamber were only repeating hearsay or just made another of those "little mistakes".

Nessie is no doubt aware that his line of bullshit won't stand up to scrutiny. Just as none of the tales of the holyhoax will stand up to scrutiny but like the miracles of religion, "if it happened, it was possible". So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
Show me an academic or other investigatory method that uses arguments from incredulity and ignorance, whereby it is claimed what the witness said is impossible, therefore the witness lied, therefore it did not happen and any physical evidence can be ignored.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30146
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:04 pm
Nessie wrote:
You have just contradicted yourself. The USHMM is not silent, when it lists transports out of Treblinka.
Uh...Nessie...just as Hunt was the guy who dug through the USC film archives to find the testimony of Jews who had transited through Treblinka, a Greek researcher named Panagiotis Heliotis was the fellow who delved into the USHMM records and found the evidence of Jews leaving Treblinka. The head of the USHMM at the time, a Mr. Black, told Hunt that NO deportees transited through T-II as did Yitzhak Arad. The question remains, why did the Jew authorities lie about the deportees who transited through Treblinka?
You are so unreliable and untrustworthy that I want you to back up your claim that "a Mr Black" lied there were no deportees transited through TII. I know Arad did not think there were any such transits, but that does not mean he lied, it means he did not know about them. That is hardly surprising, since there were so few.
Using a method unique to denial. No other academic or investigatory method uses the denier method. I wonder why?
Why is examining the testimony of witnesses, "a method unique to denial"?
It is the way you examine the witness evidence that is unique.

Your agenda is to disprove gassings, that is your belief. You do not start with an open mind intending to follow the evidence.

You then claim that no witness who uses hyperbole, exaggerates, makes mistakes, mixes hearsay etc is telling the truth, all such witnesses lie about everything. You then claim that when you have supposed shown some witness lied, you can then dismiss all the witnesses, even the one you have never heard from.

You then claim that since the witnesses lied about gassings, burials and cremations, you can dismiss the physical evidence that backs the witnesses up as inadequate.

You then claim that since you have supposedly proved no gassings, therefore everyone left the camp, despite there being no evidence of that happening.

No historian, archaeologist, forensic scientist or criminal investigator works that way. They all understand that you cannot prove one thing happened, by disproving another did not happen.
The first rule of evidence, "Is it possible", needs to be established as a matter of course. Your claim that no academic researchers or investigators use such a method is bullshit.
Is it possible to build a gas chamber using an engine, pipes, valves, bricks, concrete, tiles and wood? Yes
Is it possible to dig large rectangular pits? Yes
Is it possible to exhume bodies? Yes
Is it possible to build a large fire pit and cremate bodies? Yes

Is it possible to transport and then accommodate c1.274 million people in 1942, c2.5 million by the end of 1944, without leaving any evidence? No
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9022
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
How do you know that the outlet on the roof with a cap was not a pressure valve?
Yep, here's Nessie with his ever faithful "what if" and "coulda woulda". WHAT IF the outlet with a hermetic cap was a pressure valve? It COULDA been a pressure valve. Which leads to, "Of course it was a pressure valve". Voila', a pressure relief valve magically appears on the gas chamber although Wiernik said nothing about a pressure valve during his detailed description of the gas chamber. That is just one of Nessie's weasel dodges.
Here is another of Nessie's favorite weasel dodges:
You claim that a witness telling the truth never uses hyperbole, exaggerates or makes a mistake. Prove that claim.
What Nessie is actually saying is that all witnesses ALWAYS exaggerate, use hyperbole or make mistakes. He then has an excuse for any clanger that a witness drops. Rajchman and his burning blood? Oh, that's just hyperbole. His "twigs the size of toothpicks" to set the cadavers alight? Oh, that's just an exaggeration. Graves that were 50 meters long, 120 meters long or big enough to contain 250,000 bodies? Hey, they just made a little "mistake".

I said:
Added to that, Nessie has the problem that no two witnesses give an account of the gas/vacuum chamber, the graves and exhumations and the cremations that are remotely the same.
Nessie claims that not to be true. Nessie is full of more shit than a Christmas goose which is why he won't quote any of his so-called witnesses. He knows that the accounts of the steam/gas/vacuum chambers, the giant graves, the exhumations and the cremations on the magic Jew barbeque would fall apart quicker than a cheap suit if he were to quote what the witnesses actually said.

The fact is, Nessie, if what the witness describes is impossible, "the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon", then he IS lying. If the witness describes a room with a volume of 142.5 cubic liters being filled with up to 1,500 people, he's lying. If he then describes the exhaust from a 27 liter engine being pumped into that hermetically sealed room for 10-20 minutes, he's lying. Those are facts, not arguments from incredulity.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8424
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:39 pm
Is it possible to transport and then accommodate c1.274 million people in 1942, c2.5 million by the end of 1944, without leaving any evidence? No
All rhetoric, puffed up to the max with no credible evidence of anything, except some pompous theory of evidencing. We have all heard the same nonsense from creationists.
Herr Korherr said that 1.274 people were in transit for 3 years and 2 months; transports of people are so common that no one would take notice. Not only were juden transported, so were civilians, Wehrmacht and other troops such as SS and customs.
If such places were extermination centres then someone might take notice but not ordinary work camps; perhaps this is why there is really nothing of interest on the transports to and from the Treblinka arbeitslager. I think this poster said it himself.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 9022
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Turnagain »

If you want a quote from Black of the USHMM, go watch Hunt's video again.
Nessie wrote:
It is the way you examine the witness evidence that is unique.

Your agenda is to disprove gassings, that is your belief. You do not start with an open mind intending to follow the evidence.
On the contrary, you have it arse to front, Nessie. A good many years ago a family member said that the holocaust was a hoax; it didn't happen. At the time I was a true believer. I had seen films and photos and firmly believed that the holyhoax had actually occurred as advertised. Some modest research would prove my family member wrong. Imagine my chagrin when I discovered that I was wrong. I had been taken in like a country rube by slick carney at the county fair. It pissed me off royally and you and your load of "what ifs" and "coulda woulda's" along with all of the rest of your weasel dodges pisses me off, too, which is why I bother to debunk your spurious claims. You're selling snake oil and I ain't buying.
You then claim that since the witnesses lied about gassings, burials and cremations, you can dismiss the physical evidence that backs the witnesses up as inadequate.
There isn't any physical evidence to back up the claims of your obviously lying witnesses. You present such bullshit as, "Somebody said that they saw tons of cremains laying on the ground" and call that evidence. When asked for samples, laboratory tests or the positive results of GPR scans, you do nothing but weasel dodge and claim that I dismiss physical evidence. Your so-called witnesses DID lie and you have no physical evidence.
You then claim that since you have supposedly proved no gassings, therefore everyone left the camp, despite there being no evidence of that happening.
What the hell do you mean there's no evidence that deportees left Treblinka? Not only is there very credible eyewitness testimony to deportees leaving T-II but there's the records from the USHMM.
No historian, archaeologist, forensic scientist or criminal investigator works that way. They all understand that you cannot prove one thing happened, by disproving another did not happen.
More bullshit from Nessie. There has always been a discrepancy between the Indian's account of the battle of the Little Bighorn and the popular account of how it occurred. A team of archaeologists and other scientists undertook a forensic examination of the battle site. The location of the fallen soldier's bodies was partially known and the course of the battle was determined in large part by the cartridges found by the archaeologists. It soon became clear that the Indian's account of the battle was correct.

That is a clear case of proving one thing happened and not another. If the Jews weren't murdered at Treblinka then something else happened to them. It could be claimed that they left for Alpha Centauri on a mother ship. It could also be claimed that the eeevul Narzis transported then via time travel to the prehistoric past. Perhaps they were vaporized with atomic energy. Occam's razor says that the Jews were just transported to other camps. Your claim is bullshit, Nessie.

Is it possible to build a brick pressure vessel? No.
Is it possible to dig and stockpile a 15 meter deep pit using only a M&H model mA or mB dragline? No.
Is it possible to exhume whole cadavers with a clamshell equipped dragline? No.
Is it possible to cremate human cadavers without any fuel? No.

Can records be lost or deliberately destroyed? Of course they can.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8424
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:38 pm
Can records be lost or deliberately destroyed? Of course they can.
It is lost on the Poster Nessie that the Soviets would deliberately go out of their way to destroy documents. It is amazing how all of the train records are lost except a few that show juden going to alleged extermination camps; other ones such as those going elsewhere have magically disappeared. If there were documents of trains going to TII and then TI all this would have some credibility but these have gone missing.
You are well aware of the Soviet cover up at Katyn, Kurapaty perhaps (250 000 +murdered), Vinytsia (30 000)
Secret NKVD order 37 states:
37. It is prohibited to publicize any information regarding locals who lived on our territory (USSR) before the revolution or during the Second World War, ​​or who fought with us during the war.

They classed Eastern Poland as their territory due to its annexation in 1939; the people who stayed on that land during the brief German occupation were subject to the same protocols post war. In other words when the Soviets retook Poland post war it was forbidden for anyone to say anything; to even hint information would be received with a bullet to the nape of the neck. It should be imagined that many Poles are living East of the Bug river while the real owners are enjoying the coolness of lake Baikal. Of course these new owners became the real owners over time. This new ownership happened over the entire Eastern Europe; juden might have lost a house in Hungary only to get a new one in Poland.
Image


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30146
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:38 pm
If you want a quote from Black of the USHMM, go watch Hunt's video again.
Nessie wrote:
It is the way you examine the witness evidence that is unique.

Your agenda is to disprove gassings, that is your belief. You do not start with an open mind intending to follow the evidence.
On the contrary, you have it arse to front, Nessie. A good many years ago a family member said that the holocaust was a hoax; it didn't happen. At the time I was a true believer. I had seen films and photos and firmly believed that the holyhoax had actually occurred as advertised. Some modest research would prove my family member wrong. Imagine my chagrin when I discovered that I was wrong. I had been taken in like a country rube by slick carney at the county fair. It pissed me off royally and you and your load of "what ifs" and "coulda woulda's" along with all of the rest of your weasel dodges pisses me off, too, which is why I bother to debunk your spurious claims. You're selling snake oil and I ain't buying.
You rely on "what ifs" and "coulda wouldas", not me. You have had to invent the mass transportation and accommodation of millions of people, without any evidence to back that up. You try and support your claim with nonsense that Jews or Soviets or both coulda got to all of the witnesses and persuaded or coerced them all into lying.
You then claim that since the witnesses lied about gassings, burials and cremations, you can dismiss the physical evidence that backs the witnesses up as inadequate.
There isn't any physical evidence to back up the claims of your obviously lying witnesses.
That is a lie, pure and simple.
You present such bullshit as, "Somebody said that they saw tons of cremains laying on the ground" and call that evidence. When asked for samples, laboratory tests or the positive results of GPR scans, you do nothing but weasel dodge and claim that I dismiss physical evidence. Your so-called witnesses DID lie and you have no physical evidence.
You dodge that lab testing was done for remains found at Sobibor and that there are GPR scans in C S-C report. You act as if you are a trained and knowledgeable forensic scientist and archaeologist, who is able to peer review the work of professionals.

You present NO physical evidence to back up your claims. You have nothing to show large areas of undisturbed ground at the AR camps or a lack of cremated remains.
You then claim that since you have supposedly proved no gassings, therefore everyone left the camp, despite there being no evidence of that happening.
What the hell do you mean there's no evidence that deportees left Treblinka? Not only is there very credible eyewitness testimony to deportees leaving T-II but there's the records from the USHMM.
You claim everyone left the camp based on the evidence that only 1% of arrivals left the camp.
No historian, archaeologist, forensic scientist or criminal investigator works that way. They all understand that you cannot prove one thing happened, by disproving another did not happen.
More bullshit from Nessie. There has always been a discrepancy between the Indian's account of the battle of the Little Bighorn and the popular account of how it occurred. A team of archaeologists and other scientists undertook a forensic examination of the battle site. The location of the fallen soldier's bodies was partially known and the course of the battle was determined in large part by the cartridges found by the archaeologists. It soon became clear that the Indian's account of the battle was correct.
That witnesses claimed something happened and then an archaeological examination confirmed what the witnesses said, is what has happened with the AR camps. Those archaeologists did not claim something that they cannot evidence happened. You do.

You are demanding that we ignore the evidence of the Indians and archaeologists and we believe in the popular account.
That is a clear case of proving one thing happened and not another.
Indeed, as the archaeologists found evidence, and they went with what is evidenced. You demand we believe in what is not evidenced.
If the Jews weren't murdered at Treblinka then something else happened to them.
Only if you ignore the evidence they were murdered and you believe something else which is not evidenced.
It could be claimed that they left for Alpha Centauri on a mother ship. It could also be claimed that the eeevul Narzis transported then via time travel to the prehistoric past. Perhaps they were vaporized with atomic energy. Occam's razor says that the Jews were just transported to other camps. Your claim is bullshit, Nessie.
Occam's razor does not say believe what is not evidenced to have happened. If c2.5 million people were transported to and accommodated in camps, that would have left evidence. It is impossible to do that without leaving evidence.
Is it possible to build a brick pressure vessel? No.
You are assuming that the Nazis did not know about dealing with pressure and how to manage it.
Is it possible to dig and stockpile a 15 meter deep pit using only a M&H model mA or mB dragline? No.
You are assuming that was the only excavator available to the Nazis.
Is it possible to exhume whole cadavers with a clamshell equipped dragline? No.
You are assuming it was a clamshell dragline and only whole bodies were ever exhumed.
Is it possible to cremate human cadavers without any fuel? No.
You are assuming no fuel was used.
Can records be lost or deliberately destroyed? Of course they can.
You are assuming that only very specific records were lost or destroyed in some sort of bizarre conspiracy.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8424
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:29 pm
You are assuming that only very specific records were lost or destroyed in some sort of bizarre conspiracy.
This is in fact the case; the only people capable of this are the Soviet Union, a nation of murderers as evidenced by the 50 million or so; other sources put this much lower but that can be conceded for this.
Excess Mortality in the Soviet Union under Comrade Stalin
Image
The higher figure would be closer to the correct amount. Considering the extensive attempts to cover up Soviet crimes and blame the Reich at Katyn, there is no reason to suspect that the same was not attempted for der juden in their sphere of influence.

After the Katyn massacre was reported by Reich radio Moscow radio released a statement by the Sovinformburo news agency, placing the blame on the Nazis and declaring punishment for the crime committed by "German fascist killers". The first key paragraph alone contained the main theses on the German responsibility, and, in consequence, on the German provocation aimed at the USSR:
The results of the work of the Merkulov and Kruglov team, referred to as the "special commission, composed of representatives of relevant bodies", in the key period from 5 October 1943 to 10 January 1944, were summarized in the Information on the results of the preliminary investigation in the so-called Katyn case signed by both of them. In final conclusions, the Merkulov and Kruglov commission stated:
  • "Prisoners of war, Poles" stayed west of Smolensk "for road works" from spring 1940 to June 1941, i.e. until the beginning of the Soviet-German war.
  • The prisoners got into German captivity and were shot by the Germans at the end of August and in September 1941.
  • The shooting of Polish prisoners of war in the autumn of 1941 in the Katyn Forest was carried out by an "unknown German military institution" occupying a dacha in Kosogory and staying there until the end of September 1943 "Colonel Arnes was responsible for this institution , his closest associates and assistants in this bloody crime were: lieutenant Rechst and lieutenant Hott".
  • After the shooting of prisoners of war from Berlin in the autumn of 1941, as part of the provocation, the Germans "took many actions to attribute their vile crimes to Soviet authorities," which the commission recited.
Then, the NKVD-NKGB Committee also emphasized the fact of the simultaneous murder of 500 Russian prisoners, who were digging the Katyn graves, to cover up all the traces, so as to summarize at the last point with hypocritical emphasis that the case of the shooting of Polish prisoners of war is one of the elements of the German "policy of exterminating the ‘defective’ Slavic nations"

In 1989, Soviet scholars revealed Joseph Stalin had indeed ordered the massacre, and in 1990 Mikhail Gorbachev admitted the NKVD had executed the Poles and confirmed two other burial sites similar to the site at Katyn: Mednoye and Piatykhatky

While all was revealed some 49 years later (at least for Katyn) the mindset of Stalin and the NKVD would remain static for many more years to come, with more murders, oppression and malice.

When Poland was annexed again with the Soviet advance, the health and welfare of 1.7 million juden sent East would be of little concern to the Soviet hellhounds. Nothing could be simpler than saying their mortal enemy exterminated them like the Katyn Soldaten und Intellektuelle. The Soviet Extraordinary Commission who falsified papers and gathered fake witness evidence were adept at such malevolence.; their staff of 7 million sifted through train documents etc removing at will what they wanted. Poland was a Soviet State, the Commission had full authority authorized by Comrade Stalin.

Behind the "Iron Curtain", to make 1.7 million juden disappear would be a relatively easy task; they had previously deported a similar number inland prior to the evacuations by the Reich.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 18 guests