The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:43 pm
How about one of you guys show me, with witness testimony about mass departures from the AR camps.
How about one of you guys show us, with witness testimony about the departure of rocks and people from Arbeitslager TI, on the same railway spur as TII and only a kilometres away.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:48 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:43 pm
How about one of you guys show me, with witness testimony about mass departures from the AR camps.
How about one of you guys show us, with witness testimony about the departure of rocks and people from Arbeitslager TI, on the same railway spur as TII and only a kilometres away.
Gravel leaving a quarry next to TI, is not the equivalent of c850,000 people leaving TII. I would not expect much, if anything from witnesses to gravel transports, especially when for an obvious reason, all attention was on the camp next door which had thousands of Jews arriving on an almost daily basis and then empty trains, or trains full of property leaving.

Marian Łopuszyński, who owned and leased the gravel quarry to the Nazis, paid more attention to the transports of people, than he did to transports of gravel.

https://www.zapisyterroru.pl/dlibra/pub ... 2YgN3A7N2Q
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:12 pm
Gravel leaving a quarry next to TI, is not the equivalent of c850,000 people leaving TII. I would not expect much, if anything from witnesses to gravel transports, especially when for an obvious reason, all attention was on the camp next door which had thousands of Jews arriving on an almost daily basis and then empty trains, or trains full of property leaving.
There were still plenty of people leaving the arbeitslager; most people would not know where the transports or rocks came from considering it was on the same spur line. Rocks are rolling stock and would be recorded. If they have gone missing then so has everything else.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
Amt IV

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:22 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:12 pm
There were still plenty of people leaving the arbeitslager; most people would not know where the transports or rocks came from considering it was on the same spur line. Rocks are rolling stock and would be recorded. If they have gone missing then so has everything else.
Non sequitur. The records about a quarry are insignificant. The records at multiple camps about receiving mass transports from TII and the other AR camps of over 2 million people would leave traces of documents at numerous places. You are now way off topic.

Sticking to witnesses the only witnesses to transports of gravel are the train driver and guard. The witnesses to transports of thousands of Jews are the driver, guards and the thousands of Jews.

The mass arrival of people at the AR camps was noted by multiple witnesses, so mass departures would also be noticed, but instead, nothing. The vast majority who arrived at the AR camps did not leave.

There is nothing you can dispute with logical fallacies regarding witness evidence to mass transports.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:04 am

Non sequitur. The records about a quarry are insignificant.
They are extremely important; their existence would show the true purpose of the TII jüdische camp. TI was not just a quarry, it was an arbeitslager where thousands worked, even juden. There must have been significant transports to and from the camp with people, new Häftlinge, releases from custody......yet there is nothing. There is nothing but somehow there is a demand for documents from what is probably a part of the same camp, jüdische quarters a kilometre away.

It is likely the Soviet Special Commission had much to do with the loss of these records.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
Amt IV

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:00 pm
Nessie wrote:
They are extremely important; their existence would show the true purpose of the TII jüdische camp. TI was not just a quarry, it was an arbeitslager where thousands worked, even juden. There must have been significant transports to and from the camp with people, new Häftlinge, releases from custody......yet there is nothing. There is nothing but somehow there is a demand for documents from what is probably a part of the same camp, jüdische quarters a kilometre away.

It is likely the Soviet Special Commission had much to do with the loss of these records.
I genuinely think Nessie simply can not understand this extremely simple point.
He genuinely fails to comprehend how the absence of train records of thousands of captive people undeniably leaving on trains from the arbeits camp T1 has a bearing on the absence of train records of thousands of people leaving from an Aktion Reinhardt camp called T2 on the exact same spur railway line.

I genuinely suggest he is a bit lacking in the area of normal cognitive functions.
Which is why I repeatedly suggest people desist from encouraging him by arguing with him.
He is not operating with the full pack of equipment most of us are issued with. :(

So you are trying to reason with someone who is regretably incapable of it.
He will never concede a point, no matter how obvious it is, no matter how much proof we provide, regardless of what it is.
For him the H narrative is sacrosanct. It is holy writ which must never be doubted.
It is sacred dogma that all true-believers will defend till their dying breath.
The H-narrative for such as him, is like the Holy Bible to a fundamentalist Christian.
Holo-lujah!
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
The mass arrival of people at the AR camps was noted by multiple witnesses, so mass departures would also be noticed, but instead, nothing. The vast majority who arrived at the AR camps did not leave.
The Smithsonian describes Treblinka as:
Hitler's secret extermination camp in the Polish village of Treblinka.
There is a secret extermination camp with all of these witnesses; not very secret was it :lol:
This would be the equivalent of the Manhattan project in the US building the first Atom Bomb with all of the parts and personnel arriving to Los Alamos by train, so that the guards and drivers can discuss the implications of using Plutonium as opposed to Uranium 235. It has been mentioned before that top secret projects would not involve Polish rail.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
Amt IV

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

been-there wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:38 pm
The H narrative is sacrosanct. It is holy writ which must never be doubted.
The H-narrative for such as him, is like the Holy Bible to a fundamentalist Christian.
Holo-lujah!
This is certainly more than a hobby for the poster known as 🐳; there is certainly little evidence of rational impartial thinking. As mentioned, with examples, depending on what is said, this poster has diametrically opposed views, totally contradictory. The answer to this is lack of cognizance of an account which others use.

It should be an issue to anyone why a so called top secret extermination project would employ Ukrainian guards who drink vodka like water and open to the scrutiny of witnesses such as guards and drivers, or the public. Think of the Manhattan project using such techniques; I am sure the SD were as astute as General Groves.

The technique of hoaxers is not to demonstrate that this alleged event happened to dispel doubt but to demand that a negative be proved. Prove they weren't gassed, prove they left the camps, where did they go. This shows that they have no information or evidence to support their hoax; this is why the Klowns like to deride others with a smugness befitting Gollum of LOTR; the use of intellectual confusion designed to entangle any reader or bore them to death.

Surely if there were so many mass murders there would be no reliance on smugness or intellectual dishonesty, fabrication of evidence (Holocaust Controversies), but an honest discussion to sort out the confusion or perhaps some real bodies.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
Amt IV

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:38 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:00 pm
Nessie wrote:

I genuinely think Nessie simply can not understand this extremely simple point.
He genuinely fails to comprehend how the absence of train records of thousands of captive people undeniably leaving on trains from the arbeits camp T1 has a bearing on the absence of train records of thousands of people leaving from an Aktion Reinhardt camp called T2 on the exact same spur railway line.
I have previously explained that the reason why I cannot show you TI records is because there are none online to link you to, that I know of. TI camp has not got much information on it;

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... camps.html

"The average number of people detained in the camp was between 1000 – 1200 inmates, but throughout the camps existence more than 20,000 passed through the camp..."

That reliable, verifiable secondary source shows its sources, most of which are in Polish and some are from the State Archive Lublin. It is likely camp records are there and that is how they know how many passed through TI. Compared to TII, the numbers are tiny.
I genuinely suggest he is a bit lacking in the area of normal cognitive functions.
Which is why I repeatedly suggest people desist from encouraging him by arguing with him.
He is not operating with the full pack of equipment most of us are issued with. :(

So you are trying to reason with someone who is regretably incapable of it.
He will never concede a point, no matter how obvious it is, no matter how much proof we provide, regardless of what it is.
For him the H narrative is sacrosanct. It is holy writ which must never be doubted.
Holo-lujah!
I would question your cognitive functions, where you fell for an obvious non sequitur, as it suited your desired narrative. The reasons why there are no records to show of onward transports from TI and TII are different. The former is not online, that latter do not exist, because they did not happen.

To stay more on topic, there is also the issue of witnesses. There are no witnesses that I know of to being transported back out of TI, though some such as Kulawy and Schwartz who say they stayed for days at Treblinka, may have been there, or Malkinia. There are some witnesses to transports back out of TII, but they say they left with hundreds, when if it was a transit camp, we would expect that to be thousands and for there to be many more witnesses.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:54 am
we would expect that to be thousands and for there to be many more witnesses.
Perhaps but hard to find when the majority ended up in Siberia.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
Amt IV