The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 8853
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Turnagain »

Your argument about the Germans testifying to the homicidal purpose of the AR camps would be more convincing if you could come up with some German witnesses who weren't the subjects of judicial proceedings. In the post war hysteria about "death camps" what German soldier (or Ukranianian) in their right mind would voluntarily come forward and say, "Yeah, I was a guard at Treblinka (or Belzec or Sobibor) and I didn't see any gas chambers". It would be, "There but for the grace of God goes me" and keep their mouths firmly closed. The Germans said what had to be said to suit their (((judges))) and avoid or at least mitigate a prison sentence.

BTW, neither you nor any of the German witnesses have explained the workings of the magic Jew barbeque. Have you come up with anything new?

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29962
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:22 pm
Your argument about the Germans testifying to the homicidal purpose of the AR camps would be more convincing if you could come up with some German witnesses who weren't the subjects of judicial proceedings. In the post war hysteria about "death camps" what German soldier (or Ukranianian) in their right mind would voluntarily come forward and say, "Yeah, I was a guard at Treblinka (or Belzec or Sobibor) and I didn't see any gas chambers". It would be, "There but for the grace of God goes me" and keep their mouths firmly closed. The Germans said what had to be said to suit their (((judges))) and avoid or at least mitigate a prison sentence.
So, why did no Nazi claim an AR camp was in fact a transit camp or customs post? If that is what the camps were, they would have been able to dispute other witnesses and prove they were lying. We know Franz had some photos of TII and Niemann of Sobibor. They did not show a gas chambers. Why did they not claim TII was a transit camp and Sobibor a customs post? They had evidence and they chose not to use it.

Nazis who worked at camps with no gas chambers, such as Bergen-Belsen denied the early reports of gassings there. Investigations found that claims about gassings at many camps were false.

The answer comes from Stangl and others, when they argued that they were just doing their job, they had been ordered to do it and they were often acting under duress. The under duress argument worked at the Belzec trial, where most were acquitted.

The Nazis knew that the evidence for death camps was overwhelming and the notion of transit camps or customs posts was not even considered, since there is no evidence for that. So, they went for the, it was not their fault argument.
BTW, neither you nor any of the German witnesses have explained the workings of the magic Jew barbeque. Have you come up with anything new?
I have posted this link before, your memory is shot. You need help. Read it this time.

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... speak.html

Their testimony describe fire pit type constructions, using wood and petrol to start the fire, just as the Sonderknommados describe. For example;

"Heinrich Gley
I was assigned with a big Jewish work brigade to the cremation of the corpses by means of railway lines which served as a grate. About 80-90 Jews then worked under my supervision in three shifts.
The rails were placed on top of big rocks and narrow gauge rails served as a cross-mesh. The cremation surface could take about 200 corpses. First a wood fire was kindled under the iron grate.
During the course of the cremation operation the corpses later served as the only fuel. From time to time the badly twisted rails had to be replaced by new ones."

You continually ignore him, especially since he describes wood being used to start the fire.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8853
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Turnagain »

Right, and all of those Germans went to the newspapers and magazines to tell their tales of guilt. They freely gave their stories to the assembled journalists and were glad to get rid of the guilt that had weighed so heavily on them. After such a purging of guilt they could go about their everyday lives with relieved smiles on their faces. Is that what happened, Nessie?

Heinrich Gley:
During the course of the cremation operation the corpses later served as the only fuel.
Yep and ol' Heinrich seen it. Them corpses just took fire and burned up the rest of the bodies. You betcha', Nessie, the corpses were used as fuel to cremate the corpses. Hey, a German witness said so, so it must have happened. I mean, why would he lie when he was just talking to some journalists and newspaper reporters?

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8191
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:32 pm
I mean, why would he lie when he was just talking to some journalists and newspaper reporters?
The poster you are discussing with has no knowledge of elementary chemistry let alone thermodynamics. Trying to explain exothermic and endothermic reactions with him would be identical to explaining that to a 10 year old who thinks Harry Potter is true.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29962
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:32 pm
Right, and all of those Germans went to the newspapers and magazines to tell their tales of guilt. They freely gave their stories to the assembled journalists and were glad to get rid of the guilt that had weighed so heavily on them. After such a purging of guilt they could go about their everyday lives with relieved smiles on their faces. Is that what happened, Nessie?
No. They lived in hiding, trying to avoid any responsibility, which when they were caught, they continued to do by claiming the murders were not their fault, not that the murders had not happened.
Heinrich Gley:
During the course of the cremation operation the corpses later served as the only fuel.
Yep and ol' Heinrich seen it. Them corpses just took fire and burned up the rest of the bodies. You betcha', Nessie, the corpses were used as fuel to cremate the corpses. Hey, a German witness said so, so it must have happened. I mean, why would he lie when he was just talking to some journalists and newspaper reporters?
I don't know where you get the idea he was talking to journalists from. Gley corroborates others who say that once the bodies had caught fire, they continued to burn. That is due to the 10-20% of the body which is fat which acts as a fuel. Your argument from incredulity that a body will only burn with an external source of fuel is wrong.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8191
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:08 pm
Your argument from incredulity that a body will only burn with an external source of fuel is wrong.
It is not turnagain that lacks credibility but the ignorance of this poster. The claim of exothermic corpses is unscientific, disproven and would be strongly contested by every crematoria expert world wide today. To be dismissed as garbled childish ignorance.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29962
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:12 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:08 pm
Your argument from incredulity that a body will only burn with an external source of fuel is wrong.
It is not turnagain that lacks credibility but the ignorance of this poster. The claim of exothermic corpses is unscientific, disproven and would be strongly contested by every crematoria expert world wide today. To be dismissed as garbled childish ignorance.
Multiple witnesses, Jewish and Nazi inside the camps and Poles outside, speak to mass cremations. Archaeological examinations have found cremated remains.

It does not matter that you do not think that if you pile enough bodies together, they will burn themselves and do not need any more fuel than that needed to start the bodies burning.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8191
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:15 pm
Multiple witnesses, Jewish and Nazi inside the camps and Poles outside, speak to mass cremations. Archaeological examinations have found cremated remains.
As there are reports of trainloads of corpses arriving on occasion one would expect an attempt at cremations. There was also a typhus epidemic at several AR camps as well with the incumbent problems of mortality. It has been mentioned many times this would be expected. The unexpected deaths would also account for why no crematoria were built as the places were not designed as a place of death; no doubt the burnings were ad hoc; the witnesses were confused or liars.
It does not matter that you do not think that if you pile enough bodies together, they will burn themselves and do not need any more fuel than that needed to start the bodies burning.
What we think is off no concern, the only way this can be done if there was magyke and not laws of physics that run this Universe. Enough of this nonsense.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 8853
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Archaeological examinations have found cremated remains.
The communist magistrate, Lukaszkiewicz, claimed to have found 2 hectares of mixed soil and cremains. Did he take any samples? Did he have any samples laboratory tested? Were those samples stored in an archive for future study? NO to all of the above but he SAID that he found 2 hectares of cremains and if you can't trust a postwar communist, the NKVD, their minions and witnesses such as Chil Rajchman of burning blood fame, who can you trust.

CS-C found a handful of unidentified bone shards and what Nessie refers to as, "disturbed ground". But what the hey? That's good as gold archaeological evidence...in holyhoax la-la land.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29962
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:53 pm
Nessie wrote:
Archaeological examinations have found cremated remains.
The communist magistrate, Lukaszkiewicz, claimed to have found 2 hectares of mixed soil and cremains. Did he take any samples? Did he have any samples laboratory tested? Were those samples stored in an archive for future study? NO to all of the above but he SAID that he found 2 hectares of cremains and if you can't trust a postwar communist, the NKVD, their minions and witnesses such as Chil Rajchman of burning blood fame, who can you trust.
Prove that he was a fully paid up member of the Communist Party who never went against Soviet claims.
CS-C found a handful of unidentified bone shards and what Nessie refers to as, "disturbed ground". But what the hey? That's good as gold archaeological evidence...in holyhoax la-la land.
Those findings are sufficient to corroborate the witnesses who say there were mass cremations at TII. Your doubts about the way the cremations worked are misplaced. A biased denier who make anti-Semitic comments, lies regularly, has a dreadful memory problem and relies on logical fallacies, is never going to be able to accurately assess witness evidence.

When multiple witnesses corroborate that there were mass pyres and physical evidence is found, your biased and untrustworthy opinion on what is possible, is moot.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 56 guests