What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 7086
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Turnagain » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:03 am

Why is there no proof of the cremains of 1.24 million Jews? Why is there no proof of any mass graves suitable for the burial of 1.24 million Jews? Nessie is making a case for 1.24 million Jews vanishing into thin air. Where are the train schedules for trains departing the AR camps? Why doesn't CS-C publish her entire inventory of GPR scans instead of just the one? Why don't you present some verifiable proof of your claims that 1.24 million Jews were gassed/suffocated in the gas/vacuum chambers, buried in giant mass graves, exhumed with a dragline and cremated on the magic Jew barbeques? Until you do that...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Norm » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:53 am

Nessie:
Why is there no evidence of mass transports from and the feeding, clothing and accommodating of 1.24 million Jews from the AR camps at Sobibor, Belzec, TII and Majdanek by the end of 1942?
Wrong question Nessie.

In this thread, the following question has been asked:

How many of the alleged "at least 1,480,000 jews" that were allegedly transited to the Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps actually ended up being transited "to the east" of those three camps as well?

What is your answer Nessie?

BTW, in the OP, Cedric specifically said - and asked:
At least 800,000 Jews were sent to Treblinka, 430,000 to Belzec and 250000 to Sobibor… According to Revisionism, these Jews were on their way to the east i.e the occupied Soviet Union. What evidence is there that so many hundreds of thousands of Jews all ended up in the east?
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27943
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:11 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:03 am
Why is there no proof of the cremains of 1.24 million Jews? Why is there no proof of any mass graves suitable for the burial of 1.24 million Jews? Nessie is making a case for 1.24 million Jews vanishing into thin air. Where are the train schedules for trains departing the AR camps? Why doesn't CS-C publish her entire inventory of GPR scans instead of just the one? Why don't you present some verifiable proof of your claims that 1.24 million Jews were gassed/suffocated in the gas/vacuum chambers, buried in giant mass graves, exhumed with a dragline and cremated on the magic Jew barbeques? Until you do that...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Each one of your questions has been previously answered on numerous occasions. I have shown you what evidence is available for me to link to online. You refuse to read any books to look at other evidence. It is only in your biased opinion that the evidence is insufficient to prove gassings.

I am not claiming anyone vanished into thin air. I say they were gassed, buried, cremated. You claim they vanished into thin air as you dodge answering the question;

Why is there no evidence of mass transports from and the feeding, clothing and accommodating of 1.24 million Jews from the AR camps at Sobibor, Belzec, TII and Majdanek by the end of 1942?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Norm » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:42 am

Nessie:
Why is there no evidence of mass transports from and the feeding, clothing and accommodating of 1.24 million Jews from the AR camps at Sobibor, Belzec, TII and Majdanek by the end of 1942?
Wrong question Nessie.

In this thread, the following question has been asked:

How many of the alleged "at least 1,480,000 jews" that were allegedly transited to the Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps actually ended up being transited "to the east" of those three camps as well?

What is your answer Nessie?

BTW, in the OP, Cedric specifically said - and asked:
At least 800,000 Jews were sent to Treblinka, 430,000 to Belzec and 250000 to Sobibor… According to Revisionism, these Jews were on their way to the east i.e the occupied Soviet Union. What evidence is there that so many hundreds of thousands of Jews all ended up in the east?
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6043
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Huntinger » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:38 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:11 am
Why is there no evidence of mass transports from and the feeding, clothing and accommodating of 1.24 million Jews from the AR camps at Sobibor, Belzec, TII and Majdanek by the end of 1942?
I can't find much evidence of the same questions when it comes to the Heer at Stalingrad or anywhere else. Please do not quote numbers unless you can them up. You also know quite well that Majdanek is no longer considered an "extermination"centre but some deniers have re classified it as a "labour camp"; the death figures falling faster than a whores draws in Detroit. All of the memoirs from various people travelling to and from various camps for work placements would indicate the truth of the matter; of course the only memoirs published are those who said something rotten about the Reich. What is the use of atrocity memoirs which mentions how well people were treated and put on real passenger cars for transportation to Sobibor instead of the normal cattle cars.
BTW this is what the Russkis did to their Juden and projected their foulness onto the Reich.

2 million Juden ended up in the Soviet Union after interloping from Poland due to atrocity propaganda but also to escape their misdeeds resulting in the execution of many Poles after becoming allies with the Russians. To be honest, not all but many Polish Juden got what they deserved. This was not from the Reich and death camps but Pogroms and forced interment at the behest of Uncle Joe.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Turnagain
Posts: 7086
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Turnagain » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:39 pm

Nessie wrote:
Each one of your questions has been previously answered on numerous occasions.
You have weasel dodged and lied about every one of those questions.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27943
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:50 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:39 pm
Nessie wrote:
Each one of your questions has been previously answered on numerous occasions.
You have weasel dodged and lied about every one of those questions.
That is not true. The weasel dodging and lying is your claim here;
No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Which you troll into threads about other subjects. You do that because you are at a dead end where the only thing you can think to do is chant your mantra.

I am not claiming anyone vanished into thin air. I say they were gassed, buried, cremated. You claim they vanished into thin air as you dodge answering the question;

why is there no evidence of mass transports from and the feeding, clothing and accommodating of 1.24 million Jews from the AR camps at Sobibor, Belzec, TII and Majdanek by the end of 1942?

I even posted 13 aerial photos to show you the size of camps needed to accommodate that many people. I presume Huntinger is still claiming the Jews were just allowed to leave the AR camps and work as labourers, until the Soviets advanced and assimilated them. But from the invasion in 1941 to 1943, the Nazis were clearing the east of Jews who deniers claim are the same as partisans; a serious threat to the Nazis who they were justified in killing.

It makes no sense and for the Nazis to have allowed 1.27 million people settle in places they were clearing of Jews, because Jews were an enemy and a risk to German security.

So, not only is it not evidenced that those people left the AR camps, it would have made no sense to send them east.

You know that you cannot provide answers and your claims are just stupid, which is why you repeat your mantra.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7086
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Turnagain » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:19 pm

Take your weasel dodges and lies and shove it, Nessie. Until you show how the Jews were gassed/suffocated in the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers, buried in mass graves that couldn't have been dug with the available equipment, how that equipment exhumed whole bodies which were then cremated on the magic Jew barbeque without any fuel...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27943
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:42 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:19 pm
Take your weasel dodges and lies and shove it, Nessie. Until you show how the Jews were gassed/suffocated in the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers,
Only the doors and vents were hermetically sealed, not the chamber itself.

No witness said he saw a vacuum being used, they just said what they thought had happened at some point.
buried in mass graves that couldn't have been dug with the available equipment, how that equipment exhumed whole bodies
The M&H dragline was not the only available excavator. We do not know what make and type was used. It is a nonsense to suggest that the Nazis had no access to any excavators that could dig graves or dig the bodies back out.
which were then cremated on the magic Jew barbeque without any fuel...
Fuel was used, petrol and wood was used to set the corpses on fire, which then burn as body fat is a fuel. The pyres worked as a BBQ does. If you piled meat on a BBQ, set wood underneath on fire, that then sets the meat on fire, it would cremate that meat.
No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Which you troll into threads about other subjects. You do that because you are at a dead end where the only thing you can think to do is chant your mantra.

I am not claiming anyone vanished into thin air. I say they were gassed, buried, cremated. You claim they vanished into thin air as you dodge answering the question;

why is there no evidence of mass transports from and the feeding, clothing and accommodating of 1.24 million Jews from the AR camps at Sobibor, Belzec, TII and Majdanek by the end of 1942?

I even posted 13 aerial photos to show you the size of camps needed to accommodate that many people. I presume Huntinger is still claiming the Jews were just allowed to leave the AR camps and work as labourers, until the Soviets advanced and assimilated them. But from the invasion in 1941 to 1943, the Nazis were clearing the east of Jews who deniers claim are the same as partisans; a serious threat to the Nazis who they were justified in killing.

It makes no sense and for the Nazis to have allowed 1.27 million people settle in places they were clearing of Jews, because Jews were an enemy and a risk to German security.

So, not only is it not evidenced that those people left the AR camps, it would have made no sense to send them east.

You know that you cannot provide answers and your claims are just stupid, which is why you repeat your mantra.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7086
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Turnagain » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:52 pm

Nessie wrote:
Only the doors and vents were hermetically sealed, not the chamber itself.

No witness said he saw a vacuum being used, they just said what they thought had happened at some point.
That's not what the alleged eyewitnesses said or testified. Weasel dodge and lie doesn't fly.
Fuel was used, petrol and wood was used to set the corpses on fire, which then burn as body fat is a fuel. The pyres worked as a BBQ does. If you piled meat on a BBQ, set wood under neath on fire than then set the meat on fire, it would cremate that meat.
Alleged eyewitnesses claimed that twigs/brush/brushwood was used as kindling to set the bodies ablaze after which they cremated themselves. Bullshit. Your bullshit doesn't fly, Nessie.

Produce the train schedules from the AR camps or...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 5 guests