What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26120
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:00 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:16 am
There is no evidence of mass resettlement by the Nazis in 1943, because it did not happen.
There were thousands of camps with thousands or millions of people. Most of those camps were over run by the Soviet War Machine. The Nazis did not mass settle anyone unless you refer to internment situations. This is the 6th time this has been said. Warning, there will not be a 7th.
I agree with you that in 1943 there was no mass resettlement. Indeed, there is no evidence the Jews left the AR camps in daily mass transports to any other camp or ghetto. That is because it did not happen. The Jews were killed en masse in the AR camps. That is what is evidenced.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4167
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Huntinger » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:44 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:25 pm
The Jews were killed en masse in the AR camps. That is what is evidenced.
Fake allegations is not data nor evidence. There is no evidence anyone was killed, this is just speculation. You have said this so often which is why you refer to phrases such as "well they went missing, where is the evidence", from this you make a quantum leap into genocide when the most likely scenario is Soviet Occupation. Who knows the Soviets could have popped a few off.
𝕲𝕰𝕾𝕿𝕬𝕻𝕺

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26120
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:54 am

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:44 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:25 pm
The Jews were killed en masse in the AR camps. That is what is evidenced.
Fake allegations is not data nor evidence. There is no evidence anyone was killed, this is just speculation.
I have proved that claim I have no evidence to be false here;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3423
You have said this so often which is why you refer to phrases such as "well they went missing, where is the evidence", from this you make a quantum leap into genocide when the most likely scenario is Soviet Occupation. Who knows the Soviets could have popped a few off.
You are the one making a leap as you ignore the months to years between those arriving at the AR camps and the Soviets arriving. That chronological gap is why "waht happened to?" is a valid question. Since you cannot answer it, that means there was no resettlement and so, by the process of elimination, what we are left with is the evidence of they were gassed.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2530
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by NSDAP » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:28 pm

No Nessie we are far more honest, there is speculation but not actually a claim. You claim to "know" what happened, you claim they were murdered by "gassing" this is different, quite different to not knowing. or suggesting highly plausible ideas.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26120
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:17 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:28 pm
No Nessie we are far more honest, there is speculation but not actually a claim. You claim to "know" what happened, you claim they were murdered by "gassing" this is different, quite different to not knowing. or suggesting highly plausible ideas.
The reason you speculate is because you have no evidence. You expect others to believe that c1.24 million people had left the AR camps by the end of 1942, without leaving any evidence at all. Not one single witness, no documents, nothing.

I have evidence from various sources they were gassed. That is why I do not need to speculate.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Trolljegeren » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:51 pm

Nessie wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:17 pm
I have evidence from various sources they were gassed. That is why I do not need to speculate.
So you keep on saying and that is the end of that story. To continue this road is not advisable. Your evidence is not accepted here so do not keep on about it. Unless you have something new to add then it might be best to say nothing.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26120
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:42 pm

I plan to keep pointing out my belief is evidenced and the denier one is not.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Trolljegeren » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:41 pm

Nessie wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:42 pm
I plan to keep pointing out my belief is evidenced and the denier one is not.
That is a stance and noble but not evidence. Give some spuds to your sausage. The meat and potatoes stuff not talk.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26120
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:16 am

The Nazis recorded how many Jews were in Nazi occupied territory in the east and details can be found in various Nazi reports, here at Wannsee;

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... nutes.html

here, by Korherr;

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... rherr.html

here in one of the many Einsatzgruppen OSRs;

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... rt101.html

here, as recorded by Jeckeln;

http://www.yadvashem.org/untoldstories/ ... te_id=1079

here, as recorded by Hofle;

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/educ ... -telegram/

What happened to them? They were never under Soviet control.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Posts: 3111
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:27 pm

But NO Jews were ever killed in gas chambers.

FPB

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests