What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

Werd

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Werd » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:27 pm

I also said this on page 13 of "If anyone wants to raise a debating point with me..." in Siberian Exile.
Werd wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:15 pm
There is no one single post of mine which deals with everything you raised in the linked to post.
Then find me the multiple posts please. Because I must have missed out on your cremation expertise as well as aerial photo analysis.

viewtopic.php?p=121771#p121771

viewtopic.php?p=121821#p121821

Remember the broken crematoria in May and June Nessie which would throw off your calculations that would assume mathematical constants of 38 muffles destroying allegedly two corpses per hour for 20 hours a day. :lol:
He dodged my post but chose to respond to one from rollo. The reason Nessie always interrupts and asks, "Well where did they all go then?" is to commit the fallacy of the excluded middle. It is also logically and physically possible that the Jews we are looking for in these gas chambers, ovens or outdoor pyres DID get moved elsewhere and were simply not tracked. During the chaos of war and subsequent end and media circus, they ended up believing rumours about their family members being murdered in gas chambers. The same rumours THOSE OTHER family members believed about THE OTHERS. Plus there is evidence of Jews converting and not saying a damn thing about their Jewish past in order to stay safe from a probably still fairly anti semitic Europe. The proof? We have hundreds, nay, thousands of examples of relatives being reunited who had no idea the other was still alive. In other words, this probably happened in larger quantities than the holocaust lobby either wants to admit, or could comprehend could even happen.

By denying this possibility, Nessie can rush the debate and skip over having to answer all of these tough questions that have been put to him.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:37 pm

Werd wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:12 pm
Nessie is a special person who doesn't have to answer any questions. :lol:
Wrong thread. This thread is for denier evidence off mass transports back out of the AR camps, or away from places such as Babi Yar (for those who say mass shootings did not happen) and where those people were resettled.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:49 pm

Werd wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:27 pm
He dodged my post but chose to respond to one from rollo.
He asked for a link to evidence, which seemed OK to do whilst respecting Depth Check's instruction not to debate the Holocaust elsewhere in the forum during a period of banishment from the Holocaust section.
The reason Nessie always interrupts and asks, "Well where did they all go then?" is to commit the fallacy of the excluded middle.
Here we go with another attempt to excuse denier's evidencing their belief no one was gassed at the AR camps.
It is also logically and physically possible that the Jews we are looking for in these gas chambers, ovens or outdoor pyres DID get moved elsewhere and were simply not tracked.
The Nazis certainly did not let them go and it is extraordinary they would keep no record at all of where they all went.

Then there are details of camp liberations and how many people were found in each camp. Hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews should have been found then.
During the chaos of war and subsequent end and media circus, they ended up believing rumours about their family members being murdered in gas chambers. The same rumours THOSE OTHER family members believed about THE OTHERS. Plus there is evidence of Jews converting and not saying a damn thing about their Jewish past in order to stay safe from a probably still fairly anti semitic Europe. The proof? We have hundreds, nay, thousands of examples of relatives being reunited who had no idea the other was still alive. In other words, this probably happened in larger quantities than the holocaust lobby either wants to admit, or could comprehend could even happen.

By denying this possibility, Nessie can rush the debate and skip over having to answer all of these tough questions that have been put to him.
For that to happen would mean millions of Jews did not bother to look for each other, or claim compensation and they went into hiding. Your idea of proof is only a few hundred or thousand people being reunited, out of c5.5 million. That is not proof.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:04 pm

Nessie can prove me wrong anytime and explain why we don't see what we should in the May 31 photo and how powerful those kremas actually were in May, especially the last week, despite them being broken and in need of repair, thus necessitating many outdoor pyres. He can even bump a relevant topic or topics with his answers.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:17 pm

I have.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:16 pm

Another thought came to mind which might be considered and that is the incidence of suicide amongst Juden. Suicide has much shame attached to it and often hidden and this possible was more so back in the 1930s.
Data show that the incidence of suicide in Nazi KL could be up to 30 times higher than the general population and was also much higher than in Soviet special camps. As a comparison suicide rates of regular prisoners are estimated to be 107/100,000 or 0.11 percent. Of course some who were murdered were passed off as suicide. In prewar Berlin, it has been pointed out that suicides were significantly more common in Jewish citizens than in the general population, and timing was often closely associated with anti-semitic persecution. Suicides were highly correlated with deportation from Berlin to ghettos and camps in Eastern Europe. In 1942, those who were persecuted after being classified as Jewish according to Nazi race laws were 26 times more likely to commit suicide (rate: 1,480/100,000) than the non-Jewish. Suicides were highly correlated with deportation from Berlin to ghettos and camps in Eastern Europe 1.48%. The methods of suicide were recorded as follows: suicide by jumping represented 38%, poisoning 27%, and hanging 17%, Some authors have reported suicides in Nazi KL based on psychiatric interviews with the former prisoners. They described suicide as more frequent in those inmates who suffered the cruelest abuse, suffering from infectious diseases, forced to participate in medical experiments, during periods of mass extermination, and generally in autumn and winter. Some authors argue that suicides were extremely high in Nazi KL based on witness testimonies. Other authors have estimated that suicides amounted to 1,480/100,000) per year based on testimonies . Compared to actual national suicide rates (60 per 100,000 per year). This along with death by typhus, collateral war damage some murders, starvation would account to many people not being accounted for. Typhus did kill about 9% of the total population. In 1933, approximately 9.5 million Jews lived in Europe. and assuming that population was similar in 1939. Assuming once again that most of these were captured and incarceration this would mean about 855 000 died of typhus alone. Using the figure above this would mean about 140600 Juden took their own lives each year. Over a ten year period assuming the misery prior to the war and after the war this would amount to 1.41 million. Add this to the Typhus victims and the figure of 2.3 million arises. The suicide rates in Soviet Gulags were considerably lower than the KL system operating in Europe at the time.
You may check the data here and in this data
Der wahre Retter der Menschheit ist unser Anführer. Ohne den Führer wären wir alle Staub.

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:50 am

For that to happen would mean millions of Jews did not bother to look for each other
Good boy. You're paying attention. I already explained why they wouldn't bother. Did you miss that part too?
Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:17 pm
I have.
Please give a direct link, or links, to your excellent answers for my questions at the bottom of page 322 and on top of 323 that will soothe my concerns and bring me out of revisionism once and for all.
Last edited by Werd on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:05 am

Werd wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:50 am
For that to happen would mean millions of Jews did not bother to look for each other
Good boy. You're paying attention. I already explained why they wouldn't bother. Did you miss that part too?
Your explanation requires evidence. Go get it boy.
Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:17 pm
I have.
Please give a direct link, or links, to your excellent answers for my questions at the bottom of page 322 and on top of 323 that will soothe my concerns and bring me out of revisionism once and for all.
Here, I explain your issues over traffic jams, overflows and smoke by showing a possible split between the kreams and what each one did.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2971&start=270#p120670

Here I explain why there was no smoke in the June photo;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2971&start=260#p120607

Now, is there is anything in the aerial photos which shows mass departures from Birkenau? Yes or No?

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:45 am

Out of the daily 10,000 Jews available running from May 25 to May 31,
how many were disposed of in what available crematoria ovens? Do we even know for sure how many were available despite at least a few of them being under repair? How many hours a day did these available ones run and how many corpses per hour? No matter what, you still need more than one goddamn pyre outside on May 31 to dispose of anywhere from 8 to 10 thousand Hungarian Jews a day.

You also have no proof Bunker II was reactivated. That one photo is not clear enough to tell for sure if there is or isn't smoke coming from the yard of Bunker II.

You can speculate all you want on how many were gassed per gassing room, but you're avoiding the big question about the crematoria and where all the leftover Jews went for destruction since the 38 krema ovens (not including Krema IV which was down forever by 1943) were not even all available and at least SOME were down for repairs as Carlo proved with documents from the Central Construction Office of Auschwitz. Obviously outdoors. So where are they, Nessie? Saying "the ovens could cope" or "The evidence is pyres are only needed where there are either no ovens or limited ovens" is not an argument. Why? Because there are no details. It does not use specifics, math, formulas, anything that would give us a better and more thorough understanding of what happened to those thousands of Jews we know where in the camp that final week of May. You avoid specifics because your gassing and burning narrative collapses.
Last edited by Werd on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:14 am

June deportations of Hungarian Jews.

1 - 2235 Hungarian Jews.
2 - 1928 Hungarian Jews.
3 - 3562 Hungarian Jews.
5 - 1658 Hungarian Jews.
6 - 1366 Hungarian Jews.
7 - 1417 Hungarian Jews.
8 - 543 Hungarian Jews.
9 - 559 Hungarian Jews.
10 - 166 Hungarian Jews.
11 - 329 Hungarian Jews.
12 - 92 Hungarian Jews.
13 - 332 Hungarian Jews.
14 - 663 Hungarian Jews.
15 - 1110 Hungarian Jews.
16 - 408 Hungarian Jews. 9 Italian Jews. 12 German Jews.
17 - 945 Hungarian Jews.
18 - 660 Hungarian Jews.
26 - 17 Jewish "Mischlinge"