What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9535
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by been-there »

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:12 am
been-there wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:13 am
Lohengren wrote:Rabbi Benjamin Schultz, chairman of the Jewish League (Die Welt, September 25, 1954), declared before the US Congress that during the Second World War, 3,390,000 Jews on Soviet territory disappeared without a trace. He maintained that this massacre has been purposely kept secret so as not to embarrass the Soviet Union.
German historian Erich Kern, researching Rabbi Schultz's startling statement, concludes that, even if this figure is a bit too high: “In any case, it is certain that about twice as many Jews were done to death in territory controlled by Soviet Russia than in that controlled by the Germans.” (See: Deutsche Wochenzeitung, January 13, 1967).

The number of European Jews in 1933 (9,000,000), the emigrated Jews before and during the war (1.1 million), the Soviet deported Jews (2.5 million) and known-Jews in occupied Europe (almost 1 million) brings the actual number of Jews under German rule at 4.4 million. This is consistent with the revisionist number of Jews killed (1 to 1.5 million) and a number of 3 to 4.5 million survivors.

The approach of the actual number of Jews killed during the War is... very complex. All sources are of limited reliability and even if one eliminates errors, omissions, duplication, etc., it remains almost impossible to draw definite conclusions, or one-on-one comparisons.
http://frissekijk.info/wp-content/uploa ... caust1.pdf
Where did the Nazis resettle the Jews?
They didn't. In case you didn't know Germany surrendered unconditionally in April 1945 so their resettlement plans were never implemented. Do try and keep up.

The point of this quote has gone over your head, presumably because you've got a fixed pre-conception that you can not admit might possibly be false and because you are unable to concieve or percieve of any data that refutes it.

Now, I will try and help you break through.
Try and see if you can work out why this account of three and a half million Jews disappearing without trace in Soviet territory might have some relevance to the 'holocaust' as reliable history.
I'll give you a clue: the number of Jews alive in 1939 is a finite number.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Mr. KnowItAll »

been-there, you claim to have read so much material about the subject, but appear to be lacking the basic understanding of what the Nazis claimed they had done to the Jews and what they really did to the Jews. According to the Nazis, they “resettled” the Jews in the “Russian East”, yet there is no evidence that the Jews who were sent to the extermination camps of Operation Reinhard were “transited” to the East. Therefore, a denier like yourself should be able to explain to the historians and scholars what happened to them if they weren’t killed at the camps. So, what happened to them?

You can try to wiggle out of it as much as you want, but until you can provide evidence of what happened to the hundreds of thousands of Jews then you aren’t going to convince anyone (excluding other anti-semitic and conspiracy theorist twats) that they weren’t killed by the Nazis.

A part of me doesn’t even think you believe in the shit you post. I think you really just want to appear online as a contrarian and love to try and come across as clever, when really you just make yourself look like a moron.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Mr. KnowItAll »

been-there:

“They didn't. In case you didn't know Germany surrendered unconditionally in April 1945 so their resettlement plans were never implemented. Do try and keep up.”

LOL! In 1943 the Nazis claimed in a report that they had resettled over ONE MILLION Jews in the “Russian East”. Do you really believe that bullshit? The Nazis knew what they were doing to the Jews and Himmler even forbade the term “Special Treatment” from being used in the report and instead to “processed”.

Do you want to tell others and me where those Jews were “processed” to in the East? Or, do you admit that they were killed (including gassed) at the various extermination camps of Operation Reinhard?

The Nazis tried to hide the evidence that they had committed mass murder and failed. Just like Holocaust deniers are failures, the Nazis were also failures.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29664
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:12 pm
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:12 am
been-there wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:13 am
Lohengren wrote:Rabbi Benjamin Schultz, chairman of the Jewish League (Die Welt, September 25, 1954), declared before the US Congress that during the Second World War, 3,390,000 Jews on Soviet territory disappeared without a trace. He maintained that this massacre has been purposely kept secret so as not to embarrass the Soviet Union.
German historian Erich Kern, researching Rabbi Schultz's startling statement, concludes that, even if this figure is a bit too high: “In any case, it is certain that about twice as many Jews were done to death in territory controlled by Soviet Russia than in that controlled by the Germans.” (See: Deutsche Wochenzeitung, January 13, 1967).

The number of European Jews in 1933 (9,000,000), the emigrated Jews before and during the war (1.1 million), the Soviet deported Jews (2.5 million) and known-Jews in occupied Europe (almost 1 million) brings the actual number of Jews under German rule at 4.4 million. This is consistent with the revisionist number of Jews killed (1 to 1.5 million) and a number of 3 to 4.5 million survivors.

The approach of the actual number of Jews killed during the War is... very complex. All sources are of limited reliability and even if one eliminates errors, omissions, duplication, etc., it remains almost impossible to draw definite conclusions, or one-on-one comparisons.
http://frissekijk.info/wp-content/uploa ... caust1.pdf
Where did the Nazis resettle the Jews?
They didn't. In case you didn't know Germany surrendered unconditionally in April 1945 so their resettlement plans were never implemented. Do try and keep up.
One of the first reports of a mass murder, with 33,771 reported killed, was at Babi Yar in September 1941. Between opening and December 1942, TII received 713,555 people. In 1943, 34,313 Dutch Jews were sent to Sobibor. In 1944, c340,000 Hungarians were sent to Birkenau.

According to deniers they were not killed. Where did the Nazis resettle them until April 1945?
The point of this quote has gone over your head, presumably because you've got a fixed pre-conception that you can not admit might possibly be false and because you are unable to concieve or percieve of any data that refutes it.

Now, I will try and help you break through.
Try and see if you can work out why this account of three and a half million Jews disappearing without trace in Soviet territory might have some relevance to the 'holocaust' as reliable history.
I'll give you a clue: the number of Jews alive in 1939 is a finite number.
Stop trying to change the topic. The topic is where were the Jews under Nazi control resettled, by the Nazis.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7982
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:20 pm

According to deniers they were not killed. Where did the Nazis resettle them until April 1945?
While the intention was to resettle them in the Russian East, over a million were sent to Soviet held Poland; they were not resettled but evicted. When the Russians retreated they took all of them with them.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9535
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by been-there »

been-there wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:13 am
Lohengren wrote:Rabbi Benjamin Schultz, chairman of the Jewish League (Die Welt, September 25, 1954), declared before the US Congress that during the Second World War, 3,390,000 Jews on Soviet territory disappeared without a trace. He maintained that this massacre has been purposely kept secret so as not to embarrass the Soviet Union.
German historian Erich Kern, researching Rabbi Schultz's startling statement, concludes that, even if this figure is a bit too high: “In any case, it is certain that about twice as many Jews were done to death in territory controlled by Soviet Russia than in that controlled by the Germans.”
(See: Deutsche Wochenzeitung, January 13, 1967).

The number of European Jews in 1933 (9,000,000), the emigrated Jews before and during the war (1.1 million), the Soviet deported Jews (2.5 million) and known-Jews in occupied Europe (almost 1 million) brings the actual number of Jews under German rule at 4.4 million. This is consistent with the revisionist number of Jews killed (1 to 1.5 million) and a number of 3 to 4.5 million survivors.

The approach of the actual number of Jews killed during the War is... very complex. All sources are of limited reliability and even if one eliminates errors, omissions, duplication, etc., it remains almost impossible to draw definite conclusions, or one-on-one comparisons.
http://frissekijk.info/wp-content/uploa ... caust1.pdf
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:31 pm
been-there, you claim to have read so much material about the subject, but appear to be lacking the basic understanding of what the Nazis claimed they had done to the Jews and what they really did to the Jews. ...Therefore, a denier like yourself should be able to explain to the historians and scholars what happened to them if they weren’t killed at the camps. So, what happened to them?

You can try to wiggle out of it as much as you want, but until you can provide evidence of what happened to the hundreds of thousands of Jews then you aren’t going to convince anyone (excluding other anti-semitic and conspiracy theorist twats) that they weren’t killed by the Nazis.

A part of me doesn’t even think you believe in the shit you post. I think you really just want to appear online as a contrarian and love to try and come across as clever, when really you just make yourself look like a moron.
First of all I'm not "a denier".
You will need to give that up, if you genuinely want to understand what I am writing.

Second, as already explained, I don't need to do anything. The holocaust narrative is a belief-system that forces compliance by using oppression and intimidation. That is not a sign of a credible historiography.
If anyone exposes and proves any of its component parts as illogical and physically impossible, they do not need to do anything more than that, to justify that exposure.
Höß and many others WERE tortured to confess impossible things.
Van Pelt DID admit he never saw holes in the roof at K2.
Lie-witnesses DID claim to see physically impossible corpse colours and
they DID fail to see the expected cherry-red corpse discolourisation.
NONE of the camps outside of the Soviet sphere that originally were claimed to be death camps are now accepted as that.
Over 3 million Jews who are here described as disappearing into the Soviet sphere are NOT accounted for in the 'hollow-co$t', pseudo-historical, compulsory belief-system.
Etc., etc., etc.
Face reality.

Third, people often project their own modus operandi onto others, as they presume everyone is like themselves.
So I suspect that “a part of me doesn’t even think you believe in the shit you post” is probably accurately describing your own approach.
I can assure you I believe EVERYTHING I write here.

Anyone who has a signature that quotes an unreferenced — so unverifiable — racist ad hominem from the Viennese Jewish Eugenist Max Gruber, is probably someone motivated by a deep emotional and unreasonable hatred rather than an open-minded, rational approach.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29664
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie »

So, where did the Nazis resettle the following Jews?

- ordered to Babi Yar in Sept 1941, totalling 33,771
- transported to TII up to Dec 1942, totalling 713,555
- the Dutch Jews sent to Sobibor, totalling 34,313
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7982
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:21 pm
So, where did the Nazis resettle the following Jews?

- ordered to Babi Yar in Sept 1941, totalling 33,771
- transported to TII up to Dec 1942, totalling 713,555
- the Dutch Jews sent to Sobibor, totalling 34,313
They didn't most of these were evicted and absorbed into the Soviet system. What Stalin did with them after than is up to discussion.
You deliberately put in Babi Yar as a very sneaky attempt to go off topic. Change it to Belzec or something else Jude.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9535
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by been-there »

.
A reminder from Wilf Heink
neugierig wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:14 am
This is not a missing persons issue, the charge is mass murder.
So, make a solid case for it, provide the appropriate forensic reports, reports issued by independent experts in the field of crime investigations, etc., and we can all go home.

To ask this silly question over and over again is another declaration of bankruptcy. You are admitting that you are unable to make a solid, convincing, verifiable case for mass murder.

But then, those of us able to think know that.

Regards
Wilf
Image
Last edited by been-there on Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29664
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What happened to the "resettled" Jews?

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:11 am
neugierig wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:14 am
This is not a missing persons issue, the charge is mass murder.
So, make a solid case for it, provide the appropriate forensic reports, reports issued by independent experts in the field of crime investigations, etc., and we can all go home.

To ask this silly question over and over again is another declaration of bankruptcy. You are admitting that you are unable to make a solid, convincing, verifiable case for mass murder.

But then, those of us able to think know that.

Regards
Wilf
Image
Please evidence those figures are accurate.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests