'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9434
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:28 pm
You say explained away. That is not good enough. You need to evidence and prove your claims. That you do not think so, is evidence of how indoctrinated you are.
The poster is well aware of the reality of Soviet interdiction to perpetuate the hoax with their staff of 7 million, alongside their Polish counterparts with a staff in the millions also. These people had committed tremendous crimes at Katyn, Kurapaty and Vilnitsia; it was imperative to blame the enemy for their own misdeeds.

The mentioning of indoctrination is really the poster Nessie reflecting on his own meagre performance in this field of history.
Due to deliberate dismantling of evidence, under their control, along with an attempt to portray a fake story the Soviet account is slowly eroding apart, the rust is flaking away to show a new interior of what happened.

The poster is misguided in thinking that this is normal history with normal rules; most historical events do not have a staff of 7 million over many years trying to obfuscate the reality.

The evidence is there such as the correlation between Fritz Reinhardt, Reinhardt program, Customs officials at border camps correlating with AR camps, photos of Zollgrenzschutz at the border camps.

Take Belzec, people head to Belzec never to be seen again. The hoaxers scream they were murdered by gas, steam, electrocution and by train. We find out that there was a customs office at Belzec which means people simply crossed the border into the Ukraine.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
That you troll your request across multiple threads, no matter the topic, is evidence that you are self indoctrinating.
You can run, Nessie, but you can't hide.
You are chanting a mantra to yourself as to are determined to convince yourself there is no credible Jewish witness. You did the same when you obsessed about excavators and stockpiles and you would post only about them, no matter the topic.
Yep, I damned sure did and now even you have to admit that the M&H draglines weren't used to dig and stockpile the graves at Treblinka. It is a demonstrable fact that neither one of the M&H draglines were capable of both digging and stockpiling the ex from the mass graves. You were forced to invent your mythical mystery machine.

It's fast becoming a demonstrable fact that you don't have any credible Jew witnesses to the alleged atrocities at T-II. This makes about 16 times that I've asked you to name a credible Jew witness to the steam/gas/vacuum chambers, the graves, the exhumations and the cremations on the magic Jew barbeque and have failed to get an answer. How long will it take this time before you admit that I'm right and you don't have any credible Jew eyewitnesses? Are you going to invent some mystery Jew who "woulda" told the truth but just didn't get to tell his story?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:41 pm
....

The poster is misguided in thinking that this is normal history with normal rules; most historical events do not have a staff of 7 million over many years trying to obfuscate the reality.
Only the seriously indoctrinated think that there have been 7 million people dedicated to promoting and running a hoax.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:13 pm
Nessie wrote:
That you troll your request across multiple threads, no matter the topic, is evidence that you are self indoctrinating.
You can run, Nessie, but you can't hide.
You are chanting a mantra to yourself as to are determined to convince yourself there is no credible Jewish witness. You did the same when you obsessed about excavators and stockpiles and you would post only about them, no matter the topic.
Yep, I damned sure did and now even you have to admit that the M&H draglines weren't used to dig and stockpile the graves at Treblinka. It is a demonstrable fact that neither one of the M&H draglines were capable of both digging and stockpiling the ex from the mass graves. You were forced to invent your mythical mystery machine.

It's fast becoming a demonstrable fact that you don't have any credible Jew witnesses to the alleged atrocities at T-II. This makes about 16 times that I've asked you to name a credible Jew witness to the steam/gas/vacuum chambers, the graves, the exhumations and the cremations on the magic Jew barbeque and have failed to get an answer. How long will it take this time before you admit that I'm right and you don't have any credible Jew eyewitnesses? Are you going to invent some mystery Jew who "woulda" told the truth but just didn't get to tell his story?
Wrong thread.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4357

Stop trolling.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Stop trolling.
Stop weasel dodging.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:46 pm
Nessie wrote:
Stop trolling.
Stop weasel dodging.
I am hardly weasel dodging when I have been answering your request for a credible witness for months now and to stop you trolling multiple threads, created a thread specifically for that request here;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4357
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
I am hardly weasel dodging when I have been answering your request for a credible witness for months now and to stop you trolling multiple threads, created a thread specifically for that request here...
No, you haven't named a credible Jew eyewitness to the steam/gas/vacuum chambers, the graves, the exhumations and the cremations on the magic Jew barbeque. You are simply lying about that. Stop lying/weasel dodging.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:11 pm
Nessie wrote:
I am hardly weasel dodging when I have been answering your request for a credible witness for months now and to stop you trolling multiple threads, created a thread specifically for that request here...
No, you haven't named a credible Jew eyewitness to the steam/gas/vacuum chambers, the graves, the exhumations and the cremations on the magic Jew barbeque. You are simply lying about that. Stop lying/weasel dodging.
Wrong thread, here;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4357
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Wrong thread, here;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4357
No, your laundry list isn't the right thread for anything.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 10011
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by been-there »

.
NEWS FLASH — NEWS FLASH — NEWS FLASH — NEWS FLASH — NEWS FLASH

Image

"A two-seater Cessna aeroplane today crashed vertically at high speed,
deep into the ground of a Polish graveyard outside Poniatowo.
So far the bodies of four hundred and thirty three passengers involved
in the crash have been unearthed and recovered from the scene of the tragedy."

:mrgreen:








:ugeek:
.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 34 guests