'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 10011
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by been-there »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:00 pm
If gassings were only evidenced by some people claiming to have seen them happen, with no other corroborating evidence and evidence to show something else happened instead, then I would not believe those witnesses.
The reality is that the ‘holocaust’ narrative has no empirical “corroborating evidence” for mass-gassings in the numbers claimed, at the places claimed, by the methods claimed, with the bodies disposed of in the ways claimed.

On the contrary, the empirical evidence refutes the eye-witness claims in nearly all particulars and details.

So no honest, intelligent, mature person familiar with this fact would believe those witnesses. Not unless they could provide corroborating empirical evidence of the witnesses’ often impossible claims.

As we all know, the holocaust industry can not do that.
Which is why it has elevated witness testimony to sacrosanct status.

Image

Which is why obvious liars are lauded and feted. E.g. Kitty Hart-Moxon and Eva Moses Korr,

Which is why clear plagiarists and fraudsters have been honoured and celebrated. E.g. like Elie Wiesel was.

Which is why belief is maintained by instead outlawing publication of the fact of this absence of credible evidence.

It is precisely the absence of corroborating empirical evidence that Ernst Zündel courageously demonstrated at his ‘witch trial’ in the 1980’s. Which is why he eventually had to be cleared by the court on appeal of spreading ‘false news’ but was imprisoned and exiled anyway on ‘secret’ charges.

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:00 pm
The only evidence for witchcraft was some witnesses, which is insufficient.
Again this shows the wilful ignorance and stubborn stupidity of this troll.
The primary physical “evidence” of witchcraft accepted by the Salem court was the physical behaviour of the girls: weeping, jerking, barking, writhing, screeching, etc. That was physical evidence interpreted to fit a preconceived belief.
No-one then or now denies those girls exhibited that behaviour.
So this argument from Nessie shows yet again a genuine denial of reality to support a modern-day, irrational, cultish belief-system. Viz. the irrational, cultish unevidenced belief of millions being gassed to death in Poland between 1942 and 1944.

Other “physical evidence” accepted as “corroborating evidence” of witchcraft were ‘marks of the devil’ (moles and freckles, etc.,) found on the bodies of the accused.
Then there were coincidences like pigs dying after an accused looked at them.
Then there were dolls or ’poppets’ found in the possession of accused.
Etc., etc.

These are all “physical” objects and events. All on their own were not “proof” but — just as with the unevidenced, ‘holocaust’ mass-gassing allegations — they are made to fit the alleged ‘crime’ by claiming a “convergence”. A convergence towards a pre-conceived belief (witchcraft) achieved by applying a confirmation bias.
Exactly as holocaust-believers argue.
Exactly as Dr. Nick Terry argued in all his discussions with me over at the falsely named ‘Skeptics’ forum.

Which is EXACTLY how the holocaust accusation was given any semblance of credibility in the first place:
— it accepted witness statements as true,
— then looked for (and even created) physical evidence to support that,
— and then forced confessions out of accused people to fit the accusations against them.

Image
Shermer argues “convergence of evidence” using a Soviet, staged photograph of healthy, well-cared for children asked to wear adult, camp uniforms which they had never worn before and then made to pose behind barbed wire in. Convergence! :lol: :roll:

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:00 pm
Those accused of witchcraft also denied it.
Yeah, a minority did. And were hung for their honesty.
As ALL honest, intelligent, knowledgeable people concede. :roll:
Only a deeply stupid or extremely dishonest person would deny this well-known fact regarding Salem’s witch trials.

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:00 pm
The Nazis accused of gassings admitted it.
Oh boy! :roll: (sigh)
Yeah! Just as innocent people admitted to being witches and co-workers with Satan in Salem in 1692.
That is the whole point of mentioning Salem. :roll: (What a stupid person)
“Told that they would be shown mercy if they confessed, 54 of the accused witches admitted guilt. Families and friends often urged their loved ones to confess to save their lives. ...When Margaret Jacobs confessed to witchcraft, she implicated several others, including her grandfather, Reverend George Burroughs.
From February to May, events escalated until 180 residents had been accused of witchcraft.”

https://www.mtsu.edu/first-amendment/ar ... tch-trials

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:00 pm
A belief in witchcraft is the same as the denier belief in no gassings.
What an incoherent, moronic misrepresentation! :o :roll:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:43 am
Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:00 pm
If gassings were only evidenced by some people claiming to have seen them happen, with no other corroborating evidence and evidence to show something else happened instead, then I would not believe those witnesses.
The reality is that the ‘holocaust’ narrative has no empirical “corroborating evidence” for mass-gassings in the numbers claimed, at the places claimed, by the methods claimed, with the bodies disposed of in the ways claimed.
That is not true. Plenty of physical evidence has been found at the camps, entirely consistent with witness descriptions;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4334
On the contrary, the empirical evidence refutes the eye-witness claims in nearly all particulars and details.
The remains of the gas chambers have been found at TII and Sobibor.
Large areas of cremated remains mixed into the ground have been located at TII, Sobibor, Belzec and Chelmno.
The camps themselves were razed to the ground and covered/planted over.
Items recovered evidence people were taken to the camps and stripped of their personal property
Documents recovered only detail mass transports to the camps.

That is consistent with the eye witness evidence.
So no honest, intelligent, mature person familiar with this fact would believe those witnesses. Not unless they could provide corroborating empirical evidence of the ‘witnesses’ often impossible claims.
You have deluded yourself into believing there is no empirical evidence.
As we all know, the holocaust industry can not do that.
Which is why it has elevated witness testimony to sacrosanct status.

Which is why obvious liars are lauded and feted. E.g. Kitty Hart-Moxon and Eva Moses Korr,

Which is why clear plagiarists and fraudsters have been honoured and celebrated. E.g. like Elie Wiesel was.
Those witnesses are not used by any historian I know of. They only witnessed life in the camps, not gassings.
Which is why it instead outlaws publication of the fact of this absence of evidence. It is precisely the absence of corroborating empirical evidence that Ernst Zündel demonstrated at his ‘witch trial’ in the 1980’s. Which is why he was eventually cleared by the court on appeal of spreading ‘false news’ but imprisoned and exiled anyway on ‘secret’ charges.

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:00 pm
The only evidence for witchcraft was some witnesses, which is insufficient.
Again this shows the wilful ignorance and stubborn stupidity of this troll.
The primary physical “evidence” of witchcraft accepted by the Salem court was the physical behaviour of the girls: weeping, jerking, barking, writhing, screeching, etc. That was physical evidence interpreted to fit a preconceived belief.
No-one then or now denies those girls exhibited that behaviour.
So this argument from Nessie shows yet again a genuine denial of reality to support a modern-day, irrational, cultish belief-system. Viz. the irrational, cultish unevidenced belief of millions being gassed to death in Poland between 1942 and 1944.

Other “physical evidence” accepted as “corroborating evidence” of witchcraft were ‘marks of the devil’ (moles and freckles, etc.,) found on the bodies of the accused.
Then there were coincidences like pigs dying after an accused looked at them.
Then there were dolls or ’poppets’ found in the possession of accused.
Etc., etc.

These are all “physical” objects and events. All on their own were not “proof” but — just as with the bogus ‘holocaust’ allegations — they are made to fit the alleged ‘crime’ by claiming a “convergence”. A convergence towards a pre-conceived objective by applying a confirmation bias.
As you admit, that is not really "physical" evidence. A seizure is a seizure, not possession. A mole is a mole, not a mark of the devil.

Over two hectares of disturbed ground full of cremated remains is physical evidence consistent with mass graves and cremations.
Exactly as holocaust-believers argue.
Exactly as Dr. Nick Terry argued in all his discussions with me over at the falsely named ‘Skeptics’ forum.

Which is EXACTLY how the holocaust accusation was given any semblance of credibility in the first place:
— it accepted witness statements as true,
— then looked for (and even created) physical evidence to support that,
— and then forced confessions out of accused people to fit the accusations against them.
Claims of gassings are not accepted prima facie. They need corroboration.
Looking to see if there is physical evidence is sensible. You have no proof that evidence was created.
Most witnesses were not forced to confess.
Image
Shermer argues “convergence of evidence” using a Soviet staged photograph of healthy, well-cared for children asked to wear adult uniforms which they had never worn before and then to pose behind barbed wire. :roll:

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:00 pm
Those accused of witchcraft also denied it.
Yeah, a minority did. And were hung for their honesty.
As ALL honest, intelligent, knowledgeable people concede. :roll:
Only a deeply stupid or extremely dishonest person would deny this well-known fact regarding Salem’s witch trials.
Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:00 pm
The Nazis accused of gassings admitted it.
“Told that they would be shown mercy if they confessed, 54 of the accused witches admitted guilt. Families and friends often urged their loved ones to confess to save their lives. ...When Margaret Jacobs confessed to witchcraft, she implicated several others, including her grandfather, Reverend George Burroughs.
From February to May, events escalated until 180 residents had been accused of witchcraft.”

https://www.mtsu.edu/first-amendment/ar ... tch-trials
Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:00 pm
A belief in witchcraft is the same as the denier belief in no gassings.
What a moronic misrepresentation! :o :roll:
The elephant in the room for you is that witchcraft is not a thing. It is not possible to cast spells, shape change etc. It is possible for the Nazis to have built gas chambers, dug large pits and set pyres. Comparing witchcraft to gassings is a false equivalence.

NOTE - screenshot taken, in case this post disappears.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 10011
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by been-there »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:05 am
Comparing witchcraft to gassings is a false equivalence.
(Oh boy) That is NOT what is being compared. :roll: Obviously!!

Using witness statements of i.) unevidenced accusations
and claiming it is corroborated by ii.) coerced confessions
plus arguing for a iii.) non-existent “convergence” of ordinary physical events and evidence, is.

What an incredibly stupid fellow you are to not comprehend this. :?

Or what a shamefully dishonest person you are to not be able to concede the point of this simple comparison. :ugeek:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:18 am
Nessie wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:05 am
Comparing witchcraft to gassings is a false equivalence.
(Oh boy) That is NOT what is being compared. :roll: Obviously!!
It obviously is what you are comparing. You are now back-pedding as I have shown you they are very different and you are using a false analogy.
Using witness statements of i.) unevidenced accusations
and claiming it is corroborated by ii.) coerced confessions
plus arguing for a iii.) non-existent “convergence” of ordinary physical events and evidence, is.

What an incredibly stupid fellow you are to not comprehend this. :?

Or what a shamefully dishonest person you are to not be able to concede the point of this simple comparison. :ugeek:
Your use of ad hominem is because you know your argument is weak.

When eye witnesses between them, claim that death camps were constructed, to take mass transports of people, as part of AR, to seize the last of their property before gassing them, followed by burials in mass graves, that were the exhumed to burn the bodies to prevent body counts, identification and establishing a cause of death, ending with the razing of the camps to the ground and planting over, there is certain evidence that would be expected, to provide corroboration.

I will walk you through the empirical evidence.

1 - Specific camps constructed as part of AR. That is evidenced by documents about the operation of AR, such as the Hofle Telegram.

2 - Those camps took mass transports. That is evidence by documents from the ghettos showing mass transports to the camps, such as the Warsaw Treblinka shuttle train transports.

3 - The seizure of property as part of AR. That is evidenced by documents recording the property seized, such as Document 4024-PS, Globocnik to Himmler.

4 - Gassings. That is evidenced by the finding of building remains where witnesses stated the gas chambers were located at Sobibor and TII.

5 - Mass graves. That is evidenced by large areas of disturbed ground at Sobibor, Belzec, TII and Chelmno.

6 - Cremations. That is evidenced by finds from the camps of cremated bits of bone.

7 - Razing the camps to the ground and planting over them. That is evidenced by aerial photos from 1944 and the state of the camps as found even today.

Each claim by the various eye witnesses, most of whom were not coerced in any way, is corroborated by empirical evidence. Any claim otherwise is deluded and due to being indoctrinated by the denier hoax.

NOTE - screenshot taken in case post disappears.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
I will walk you through the empirical evidence.
How about presenting just one credible Jew witness to your "empirical evidence"? Oh, that's right, you can't do that. You don't have a credible witness to your fantasies. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:06 pm
Nessie wrote:
I will walk you through the empirical evidence.
How about presenting just one credible Jew witness to your "empirical evidence"? Oh, that's right, you can't do that. You don't have a credible witness to your fantasies. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
Your credible Jew claim is an example of how you have indoctrinated yourself.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Your credible Jew claim is an example of how you have indoctrinated yourself.
LOL! I'm "indoctrinating myself" by asking for a credible witness to the alleged murder of millions! That's a good 'un, Nessie. That's truly a real knee-slapper. Nessie can't present one credible Jew witness to the steam/gas/vacuum chambers, the graves, the exhumations and the cremations and anyone who asks for one is "indoctrinating" himself.

Like church dogma, one must believe before one can understand. The empirical truth is irrelevant. Only in holyhoax fairy tales and fantasies.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:48 pm
Nessie wrote:
Your credible Jew claim is an example of how you have indoctrinated yourself.
LOL! I'm "indoctrinating myself" by asking for a credible witness to the alleged murder of millions! That's a good 'un, Nessie. That's truly a real knee-slapper. Nessie can't present one credible Jew witness to the steam/gas/vacuum chambers, the graves, the exhumations and the cremations and anyone who asks for one is "indoctrinating" himself.

Like church dogma, one must believe before one can understand. The empirical truth is irrelevant. Only in holyhoax fairy tales and fantasies.
That you troll your request across multiple threads, no matter the topic, is evidence that you are self indoctrinating. You are chanting a mantra to yourself as to are determined to convince yourself there is no credible Jewish witness. You did the same when you obsessed about excavators and stockpiles and you would post only about them, no matter the topic. Everyone got so fed up, you were asked to stop.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9434
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:05 am
That is not true. Plenty of physical evidence has been found at the camps, entirely consistent with witness descriptions;
Sadly for your tale of woe Nessie there is insufficient to warrant a claim of genocide. Everything considered 'evidence' can be explained away by what is considered normality for those times. Buttons, etc found at camps can easily be from those transited. Bones can be explained by normal deaths which do occur. The dots from the perspective of the hoaxers have been drawn the wrong way based on minimal information, speculation and lies.

I should imagine that a race of molly coddles people with little knowledge of the real work (work and labour) would have few resources if left on their own, especially in a cold barren sub arctic climate. Imagine -30 degrees C with no matches and no knowledge of how to light a fire, let alone cook. No knowledge of how to grow crops, how to build shelters, temporary or otherwise. All they knew for the large part is to manage businesses and do book work. A large aim of the konzentrationslager was to allow them to adapt to real work, hence the slogan 'arbeit macht frei'. The Reich sent a transport of juden to the RKU, released them from schutzhaft so they were on their own. They all perished.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:27 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:05 am
That is not true. Plenty of physical evidence has been found at the camps, entirely consistent with witness descriptions;
Sadly for your tale of woe Nessie there is insufficient to warrant a claim of genocide. Everything considered 'evidence' can be explained away ....
You say explained away. That is not good enough. You need to evidence and prove your claims. That you do not think so, is evidence of how indoctrinated you are.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 35 guests