'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 10065
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
You asked for a witness and I gave you numerous witnesses...
I asked for a CREDIBLE witness. You presented a list of those whose testimony is irrelevant or are proven liars. So, by all means, cherry pick, Nessie. Name a credible eyewitness to the steam/gas/vacuum chambers, the graves, the exhumations and the cremations on the magic Jew barbeque

You claim that individual witnesses who lied or were irrelevant somehow "don't count" but taken collectively they tell the gospel truth. That is "corroborated" by your court historians.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:22 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:15 pm
I have produced threads dedicated to the evidence. Please show your evidence of no gassings and what happened instead.
One does not need to show evidence of a non event. ....
The accommodation of 1.27 million people by the end of 1942, rising to over 2 million by the end of 1944, is not a non event. That you claim it is, is a sign of just how indoctrinated you are into the bizarre denial way of thinking.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9433
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:22 pm
I asked for a CREDIBLE witness. You presented a list of those whose testimony is irrelevant or are proven liars.
The liars presented by the poster Nessie are the same as he has thrust into the lime light for many years now. He will not use witnesses like Pierre Berg who was a ramp Kapo at Birkenau, or indeed der Jude Schlomo Pivnik who was also at the same konzentrationslager. Both speak of hardships and rumours but saw nothing untoward except for the odd brutal treatments by individuals.
The accommodation of 1.27 million people by the end of 1942, rising to over 2 million by the end of 1944, is not a non event. That you claim it is, is a sign of just how indoctrinated you are into the bizarre denial way of thinking.
There is an existing thread on this; while important and worthy of discussion, information lost in the fog of a war does not imply genocide. Juden died in that war proportional to other groups.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie »

Proof of who is being indoctrinated is from who presents an evidenced case and who does not. Been-there likened the gassings to the Salem witches. But there was no evidence of witchcraft actually taking place, only rumours and gossip. The gassings are evidence by witnesses, documents, physical and other circumstantial evidence. It is the denier claims that are actually unevidenced, so it is the denier claim of no gassings that is like the Salem witches.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9433
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:36 pm
Proof of who is being indoctrinated is from who presents an evidenced case and who does not. Been-there likened the gassings to the Salem witches. But there was no evidence of witchcraft actually taking place, only rumours and gossip. The gassings are evidence by witnesses, documents, physical and other circumstantial evidence. It is the denier claims that are actually unevidenced, so it is the denier claim of no gassings that is like the Salem witches.
The Salem rumours were evidenced by witnesses; two girls were having fits and complaining of being pricked with pins; other young girls experienced the same ailments. This was "evidence" enough to make accusations of witchcraft, not just rumours and gossip. The gassing rumours are just a continuation of the black propaganda of WWI as well as the fear of gas due to its use in the battle fields of the same era.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:46 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:36 pm
Proof of who is being indoctrinated is from who presents an evidenced case and who does not. Been-there likened the gassings to the Salem witches. But there was no evidence of witchcraft actually taking place, only rumours and gossip. The gassings are evidence by witnesses, documents, physical and other circumstantial evidence. It is the denier claims that are actually unevidenced, so it is the denier claim of no gassings that is like the Salem witches.
The Salem rumours were evidenced by witnesses; two girls were having fits and complaining of being pricked with pins; other young girls experienced the same ailments. This was "evidence" enough to make accusations of witchcraft, not just rumours and gossip. The gassing rumours are just a continuation of the black propaganda of WWI as well as the fear of gas due to its use in the battle fields of the same era.
If gassings were only evidenced by some people claiming to have seen them happen, with no other corroborating evidence and evidence to show something else happened instead, then I would not believe those witnesses. The only evidence for witchcraft was some witnesses, which is insufficient. Those accused of witchcraft also denied it. The Nazis accused of gassings admitted it.

A belief in witchcraft is the same as the denier belief in no gassings.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9433
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:00 pm
The Nazis accused of gassings admitted it.
Many witches in the past admitted their kraft.
Image


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 10011
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by been-there »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:33 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:00 pm
The Nazis accused of gassings admitted it.
Many witches in the past admitted their kraft.
Tituba was the first person to be accused of practicing witchcraft during the 1692 Salem witch trials.
She ‘confessed’ to being a witch, of seeing and talking to the Devil, of signing his book, etc.
NONE of which happened.
Yet based on her coerced “confessions”, 20 people were executed and 150 people were imprisoned.

Without her initial tortured “confession” — INCLUDING making coerced accusations against innocent citizens Sarah Good and Sarah Osborne of also being witches — the witch trials may never have occurred.

Refusal to confess meant a death sentence in Salem. Cooperating and ‘confessing’ was rewarded with life.
Although twenty people were hung and one person was crushed to death, Tituba lived.

Similar bargains and deals were made to “confessing” Axis personnel now demonised with the emotionally-loaded trigger word ‘Nazis’.
The initial exterminator “confessor” — Auschwitz labour and transit camp kommandant Höß — confessed after torture and to protect his eldest son and wife from the threat of being sent off to Siberia.

‘Confessing’ Treblinka camp kommandant — a camp with no requisite sized mass graves for the alleged 780,000 killed there — Kurt Franz co-operated, lived and was released in 1993.

Erich Fuchs “confessed” to installing and operating a very specific non-existent type of engine at Sobibor to mass-murder at least 79,000 Jews. Fuchs was sentenced to just four years imprisonment, for co-operating. Only four years! For mass-murdering 79,000? Seriously?

Yes, seriously.

Etc., etc., etc.

The accused perpetrators’ confessions are as credible as poor Tituba’s.

As usual Nessie is arguing from a position of stupidity and stubborn ignorance.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31394
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:33 am
Huntinger wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:33 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:00 pm
The Nazis accused of gassings admitted it.
Many witches in the past admitted their kraft.
Tituba was the first person to be accused of practicing witchcraft during the 1692 Salem witch trials.
She ‘confessed’ to being a witch, of seeing and talking to the Devil, of signing his book, etc.
NONE of which happened.
Yet based on her coerced “confessions”, 20 people were executed and 150 people were imprisoned.

Without her initial tortured “confession” — INCLUDING making coerced accusations against innocent citizens Sarah Good and Sarah Osborne of also being witches — the witch trials may never have occurred.

Refusal to confess meant a death sentence in Salem. Cooperating and ‘confessing’ was rewarded with life.
Although twenty people were hung and one person was crushed to death, Tituba lived.
The evidencing, confessions and sentencing during Salem in the 1690s were nothing like that at the AR camp trials in Germany in the 1960s.
Similar bargains and deals were made to “confessing” Axis personnel now demonised with the emotionally-loaded trigger word ‘Nazis’.
The initial exterminator “confessor” — Auschwitz labour and transit camp kommandant Höß — confessed after torture and to protect his eldest son and wife from the threat of being sent off to Siberia.

‘Confessing’ Treblinka camp kommandant — a camp with no requisite sized mass graves for the alleged 780,000 killed there — Kurt Franz co-operated, lived and was released in 1993.
TII had at least 2 hectares of space for mass graves, which is the same as 16 Olympic sized swimming pools. Your claim is an example of how you have indoctrinated yourself into a false belief.
Erich Fuchs “confessed” to installing and operating a very specific non-existent type of engine at Sobibor to mass-murder at least 79,000 Jews. Fuchs was sentenced to just four years imprisonment, for co-operating. Only four years! For mass-murdering 79,000 Seriously?

Yes, seriously.

Etc., etc., etc.
Fuchs was not coerced, and there is no evidence anyone else in Germany in the 1960s was. Indeed, Fuchs, like others, used the duress defence, that he was coerced into working at the camps. That worked for the Belzec trial, where he was acquitted and at the Sobibor trial, his sentence was light. The German courts were sympathetic towards the accused. You have indoctrinated yourself into the false belief all Nazi were coerced.
The accused perpetrators’ confessions are as credible as poor Tituba’s.
The Nazi confessions were corroborated by other witnesses, documents and what was found at the AR camp sites.
As usual Nessie is arguing from a position of stupidity and stubborn ignorance.
Your analogy is false, because there are far too many differences between the Salem witch trials and the German AR camp trials. You have fallen for yet another logical fallacy, a sure sign of your self indoctrination.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9433
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:19 pm
Fuchs was not coerced, and there is no evidence anyone else in Germany in the 1960s was. Indeed, Fuchs, like others, used the duress defence, that he was coerced into working at the camps. That worked for the Belzec trial, where he was acquitted and at the Sobibor trial, his sentence was light. The German courts were sympathetic towards the accused. You have indoctrinated yourself into the false belief all Nazi were coerced.
From 1945 to 1950, the Allied powers detained over 400,000 Germans in internment camps in extrajudicial fashion in the name of denazification. These internment camps were konzentrationslager.

Fuchs came under the following classification:
Category I. Hauptschuldige. Subject to immediate arrest, death, imprisonment with or without hard labor, plus a list of lesser sanctions. wiki


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 26 guests