'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:57 pm

Blake121666 wrote:
Nah. The underpinning of the Holocaust is the German behavior at the time and the "where did the Jews go?" question. Always has been, regardless of the specific claims. But let's not "go there"!

Most people are pretty damned clueless about what the claims of the Holocaust even are. The "indoctrination" you mention is done because people are not logical. It is brainwashing that is counter-productive for skeptics but very effective for most.
I disagree with your claim that, "where did the Jews go" being the prime question of the holyhoax. For one thing, there was supposedly five million "others" who were also gassed, shot, cremated, etc. and nobody asks where they went. To my way of thinking, the question of, "How was it done" is far more important than, "Where did the Jews go?". At any rate, another topic for another thread.

I do agree that most people are uninformed/misinformed about the holyhoax. It's also true that the orthodox "brainwashing" is an effective tool used by exterminationists. However, I do believe that the internet is having an effect on that. Even in the last five years I've seen a growth in casual references to the holocaust as a hoax. Rudolf has reported an significant increase in book sales. We shall see how well the holyhoax stands up to internet scrutiny.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:25 pm

Blake121666 wrote:
The Holocaust establishment has been fearful of that report for decades!
Missed the sarcasm.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:48 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:19 pm
I have noticed that the attempts to indoctrinate (or re-indoctrinate) people with the hoax tale
rely almost exclusively on "tugging on heart strings" tales
, so-called eyewitness accounts and the orthodox interpretation of various euphemisms supposedly used as a subterfuge to hide the genocidal intentions of the eeeevul Narzis. I can't recall any of the hoaxers ever asking the simple question of, "Was that possible?". They may have done but it's a rarity.

I've taken a more "nuts 'n bolts" approach to the orthodox tale and have not received any satisfactory answers. Of course, in public education/indoctrination, the students are subjected solely to the hoaxers sad tales of suffering and woe with no thought given to any discussion of the practical aspects of the holyhoax. I'm sure that's by design rather than happenstance. How can the little kiddies be properly indoctrinated when somebody points out that the magic Jew barbeque of the AR camps were a physical impossibility?

Before the internet such questions were limited to a few books and "cranks" and could be safely ignored. Today, not so much.
Yes, I agree. Its constantly put before a mind-manipulated/brain-washed public in two emotionally manipulative ways:
1.) by repeatedly finding and presenting individual 'personal' tales of an alegedly 'unique' and 'special' suffering to inspire sympathy for a relatively small percentage of the victims of war as poor, persecuted, innocent, people whose only 'crime' was to be of the 'wrong' ethnicity.
2.) with racist generalisations portraying all German soldiers in uniform as shockingly sadistic psychopaths.

Both are clearly exagerations removed from the context of a world war where people of different races and nationalies targeted the civilian, non-combatant populations of their enemies.

The prophylactic to this constant mental barrage of emotional manipulation and deception is to be aware that the way to find the truth of any subject is not through belief, but by doubt. What is true and accurate is not arrived at through faith in traditions and authorities, but by honest inquiry.

And this is the distinction that people are becoming more aware of: that 'the holocaust' as reliable history relies on faith and unquestioning belief and it even outlaws doubt and inquiry. So the whole basis of our modern secular society based on empiricism and scientific investigation is contradicted in this one area of enforced 'belief'.

We are constantly reindoctrinated with the mindset that we must never, ever doubt or question or enquire into ANY of the sacred articles of faith that compromise this narrative. We must certainly never doubt or dare to question a so-called 'holocaust survivor'. Anyone who does that is smeared, persecuted and ostracised.

Increasing numbers of people are waking up to the logical inconsistency integral to the pepetuation of this eight-decades old victor war-propaganda.

If its true let it be questioned, investigated and proved. If that is not permitted, and we must merely 'believe', then why? Why can't it be proved empirically? Why does it rely on 1.) emotionally manipulative, unsubstantiated personal anecdote? and 2.) threat of punishment and ostracisation if you apply reason and science to the claims?

SUMMARY: the way to truth is not belief but doubt; not faith but inquiry.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:06 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:25 pm

Missed the sarcasm.
This is evidence of Blakes credibility. He claimed once he was impartial, after the truth of the matter. You asked a serious question regarding "the fish report" to which he links to some mass murderer who changed his name which coincides with another member of this forum. The sarcasm was unwarranted and smacks of the tactics used by other hoaxers. At last Blake has shown his true colours. He has no interest in the truth but the emotions and rubbish he and his ilk all adhere to. He is just less blatant than say the Bobsey twins and others but still just as devious.
I found the article above by BT interesting and worthy of comment.
𝕰𝖎𝖓 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖐, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕱𝖚̈𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:18 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:31 pm
Just curious but at this threads inception, Bernard, Stat Mech, Cerdic, et al. were quite active. That continued up until about mid 2015 at which time they all disappeared. Was there some event in 2015 that sent all of them scurrying to the safety of the Skeptics forum?

PS. I know that's off-topic but I'm really curious about it.
Well St. Mech's 'learning' and belief-system got exposed as delusional so repeatedly.

E.g. here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1768&start=220#p42676

and here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1768&start=270#p46337

He presumably couldn't deal with the humiliation and cognitive dissonance this caused him.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:50 am

been-there wrote:
Well St. Mech's 'learning' and belief-system got exposed as delusional so repeatedly.
It seems that the preferred method of "rebuttal" at the Clown's forum is to disparage the person expressing an opposing view. I seem to have acquired the sobriquet of "Turnipbrain". Of course that's accompanied by endless self-congratulatory claims to intellectual superiority. I think this quote from William Hazlitt is most appropriate.
"The most insignificant people are the most apt to sneer at others. They are safe from reprisals. And have no hope of rising in their own self esteem but by lowering their neighbors."

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:47 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:50 am
been-there wrote:
It seems that the preferred method of "rebuttal" at the Clown's forum is to disparage the person expressing an opposing view. I seem to have acquired the sobriquet of "Turnipbrain". Of course that's accompanied by endless self-congratulatory claims to intellectual superiority. I think this quote from William Hazlitt is most appropriate.
"The most insignificant people are the most apt to sneer at others. They are safe from reprisals. And have no hope of rising in their own self esteem but by lowering their neighbors."
Well put, One of the main effects of illusory superiority in IQ is the "Downing effect". This describes the tendency of people with a below-average IQ to overestimate their IQ. The lower the IQ, the less capable of accurately appraising other people's IQs.
This is why they cannot discuss anything without abuse; the reality is their appalling low IQ is a disability. The degree to which people view themselves as more desirable than the average person links to reduced activation in their orbitofrontal cortex and dorsal anterior cingulate cortex. This is suggested to link to the role of these areas in processing "cognitive control".
A noticeable fact is that all of these people emphasize their superiority in reading books, but none have ever read a proper scientific University publication and challenged it through individualized thinking. A common thread is to ask "what books have you read' as though authors who all quote one another have the slightest contribution to make. These people are self congratulatory, safe within their own little delusional world, each individual being a total non event.

Very simply put they cannot see outside their own bubble of illusion, like echoes bouncing of the walls unaware that others are looking in and laughing at them, uncontrollably at times, most times. The point is that they have proven that they are incapable of rational discussion, thinking they know all the answers with self appraising smugness. They have a holocaust forum whose function is simple debasement while they are sniffing and chasing each others tails. It might be different if they had something to offer. I am sure there is more to discuss than those halfwits.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:49 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:06 am
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:25 pm

Missed the sarcasm.
This is evidence of Blakes credibility. He claimed once he was impartial, after the truth of the matter. You asked a serious question regarding "the fish report" to which he links to some mass murderer who changed his name which coincides with another member of this forum. The sarcasm was unwarranted and smacks of the tactics used by other hoaxers. At last Blake has shown his true colours. He has no interest in the truth but the emotions and rubbish he and his ilk all adhere to. He is just less blatant than say the Bobsey twins and others but still just as devious.
I found the article above by BT interesting and worthy of comment.
The user "Charles Traynor" changed his username from "Mr Albert Fish". Mr Albert Fish used to proclaim his "Fish Report" to be a definitive refutation of the Holocaust. Those usernames are based on those persons I linked to.

Do you think those usernames were based on some other persons of those names?

Do you think I am Superman in a squirrel costume typing this message?

The only genuine username on this board has been Smallhausen.

EDIT: BTW, "Statistical Mechanic" was "KentFord9" for most of his time on rodoh. He changed it to SM near the end of his time here.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:39 pm

blake121666 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:49 pm
The user "Charles Traynor" changed his username from "Mr Albert Fish". Mr Albert Fish used to proclaim his "Fish Report" to be a definitive refutation of the Holocaust. Those usernames are based on those persons I linked to.

Do you think those usernames were based on some other persons of those names?

Do you think I am Superman in a squirrel costume typing this message?

The only genuine username on this board has been Smallhausen.

EDIT: BTW, "Statistical Mechanic" was "KentFord9" for most of his time on rodoh. He changed it to SM near the end of his time here.
Thank you, only those who knew the culture of the board at that time would understand what you were on about initially. I am glad you like Herr Engelbert Von Smallhausen who is known as Fluffy but sometimes Von Crackenfart or just Gestapo Man. I am sure when he leaves the "Secret State Police" he could get a fine position in some Scottish Constabulary as a Detective, considering the fine quality of British Police as exemplified by Nessie the Bobby; they speak the same language: the two along with AfG and Bobsey Twins may not be able to integrate into the community but should be able to assimilate within their own kind.
No one would expect real names to be used but it is surprising that the name of a serial killer should be used twice and then often mention the "day of the rope", which has become common in white nationalist and alt-right Internet circles, referring to the "Turner Diaries" by ‎William Luther Pierce‎. Perhaps this may be changed to "the day of the meat hook and piano wire"?

Jokes aside as the above was never used but more propaganda crap, could you give any inkling about this so called "fish report" so that it can perhaps be discussed on another thread, if it indeed is not a figment of an over active imagination from the character who has the avatar of Michael Moriarty wearing the Schwarz M32 SS officers tunic in high quality heavy black wool.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:31 pm

That's pretty much the whole story about "the Fish Report". From time to time KentFord9 would go on silly diatribes asking for the Fish Report to be released.