'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Turnagain » Fri May 31, 2019 6:27 pm

The holyhoax has morphed into a religion requiring faith not rational examination. Disputing its claims is the new heresy.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri May 31, 2019 7:03 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 6:27 pm
The holyhoax has morphed into a religion requiring faith not rational examination. Disputing its claims is the new heresy.
This would account for the extreme emotionalism with religious zeal promulgated by the hoaxers; they feel their faith is under attack, most being of course Jude. As one judge said, or implied something so self evident as the holocaust needs no critical examination. This was of course one of the assumptions put forward by St. Thomas Aquinas in his appraisal of the existence of god. It is noticed that instead of critical thinking the hoaxers rely on others to do their work as though they have the answers, they then attempt to denigrate the opposition. You may have noticed this with the Bobbsey twins & Co, including most of the Skeptics at the silly forum.
As others have mentioned some Jude have gained much from this continuation of mistruth due to it becoming an industry supporting films, music, tourism etc also at the denigration of others such as the Palestinians and Syrians.

Keep in mind it is still possible to discuss the lies regarding Treblinka etc without distrubing the sensibilities of those of the Holyhoax faith. What is unclear is why they still cling to the gassing myth which if done properly would have resulted in the demise of all Jude, not just a few especially if State coordinated. Being done properly is using the Kreislauf fumigation system and perhaps chemical disintegration or using the corpses for fertilizer: either way it would have been done properly not this ad hoc childish method of using alleged diesel engines proven to be a very poor source of carbon monoxide.
However, the holocaust needs a burning which is why Jude concentrate on the pyres of hell and ovens: religious reasons only.

If Jude just concentrated on those of their own who perished from natural causes and diseases, the brutality of Kapos, bad nutrition due to stealing of food, there might be some sympathy. As they do not give a toss for the other 74 million who did perish but only their alleged 6 million no one should really care. This is more so if they lie to bolster their fake claims. They should honour those who did perish for whatever reason not cry over fictional stories of their own making. To deny a myth is not antisemitism but reality.
𝕰𝖎𝖓 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖐, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕱𝖚̈𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:13 am

Nessie has received a 48hr ban for renewing his attempts to derail this topic.

Off topic posts which have been removed from this thread can be found here.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:31 pm

Just curious but at this threads inception, Bernard, Stat Mech, Cerdic, et al. were quite active. That continued up until about mid 2015 at which time they all disappeared. Was there some event in 2015 that sent all of them scurrying to the safety of the Skeptics forum?

PS. I know that's off-topic but I'm really curious about it.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:15 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:31 pm
Just curious but at this threads inception, Bernard, Stat Mech, Cerdic, et al. were quite active. That continued up until about mid 2015 at which time they all disappeared. Was there some event in 2015 that sent all of them scurrying to the safety of the Skeptics forum?

Yup it is off topic but Scott did mention something about this a short while ago. Sometime back there was some sort of a great Schism where a group formed Holocaust Controversies or something and also inhabited the silly forum. Now and again one of the Hell Demons enters our heavenly realm morphed as JeffK, Das Prussian, Goody and of course our Lochness Monster while the real Arch Vile Statistical Mechanic pontificates over his realm spreading the gospel of ill will. They also have this continued fascination with this forum. Due to the same language when referring to you (turnipbrain) and myself (C#$#inger), it is noticed that the arch villians in the gulag below use identical speech and spelling. However, if you ask Scotty to beam you up, he may up date you on why the great Schism occurred.
Now back on topic due to Nessies attempt to derail I made a post mentioned the names of quite a few Treblinka (((survivors))) real ones who transited through this camp and many others, similar to the Sobibor Dutch Jude.: that post got scuttled along with Nessies spurious crap. It would seem that Treblinka was designed as a Transit station for the East as one Treblinka person ended up in Minsk. As the war was failing it deemed that the resettlement in the General Government area of Poland was more appropriate. The transit camps known as AR camps was to process workers for the various work places, not all of these were camps and some not guarded e.g. farms.
This great discussion you had with regarding the diggers Scott made a post mentioning that the diggers were used at this huge quarry where gravel was taken for road works. It is clearly seen on google earth as well as the remnants of TI. Of course the hoaxers declare that the digger was shared to dig the graves at TII but that is just, well more hoax work at play.
𝕰𝖎𝖓 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖐, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕱𝖚̈𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:06 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:31 pm

Only SM is among those you name who regularly posts at the SSF. Bernard started out as being a bit of a denier but switched over iirc. As I see it, persons debate until they get tired of it and simply drop off. Not a few deniers have switched over to the other side and essentially dropped out of the debate. Eric Hunt is a prominent example of one.

I forget the exact reason why SM left for good ... had something to do with Fish's moderation. But unlike what is stated in the previous post, there are different persons who have been active in different periods of time. And those persons often had sockpuppets.

While I thought these new guys were SM, I somewhat doubt it after having actually read a few of their posts - whereas before I just sort of scanned through them as being jokey posts. I'm not sure exactly who this new guy (or guys) is. Goody is new to the scene and is very wet behind the ears. I figure Goody as being a she - as in how pilgrim women were addressed at the time - "Goody" = "Goodwife".

My best guess for AFG is now Jeffk1970. All SSF are quaking in their boots for the conclusively definitive Fish Report. They constantly belie their trepidation in most of their posts there. Little do they know that the Fish Report has been shown to select world leaders long ago who keep it mum. The Pope, for instance, was a big fan of it - and has one of his priests reveal parts of it on the CODOH forum!
Last edited by blake121666 on Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:19 pm

I have noticed that the attempts to indoctrinate (or re-indoctrinate) people with the hoax tale rely almost exclusively on "tugging on heart strings" tales, so-called eyewitness accounts and the orthodox interpretation of various euphemisms supposedly used as a subterfuge to hide the genocidal intentions of the eeeevul Narzis. I can't recall any of the hoaxers ever asking the simple question of, "Was that possible?". They may have done but it's a rarity.

I've taken a more "nuts 'n bolts" approach to the orthodox tale and have not received any satisfactory answers. Of course, in public education/indoctrination, the students are subjected solely to the hoaxers sad tales of suffering and woe with no thought given to any discussion of the practical aspects of the holyhoax. I'm sure that's by design rather than happenstance. How can the little kiddies be properly indoctrinated when somebody points out that the magic Jew barbeque of the AR camps were a physical impossibility?

Before the internet such questions were limited to a few books and "cranks" and could be safely ignored. Today, not so much.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:23 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:19 pm
I have noticed that the attempts to indoctrinate (or re-indoctrinate) people with the hoax tale rely almost exclusively on "tugging on heart strings" tales, so-called eyewitness accounts and the orthodox interpretation of various euphemisms supposedly used as a subterfuge to hide the genocidal intentions of the eeeevul Narzis. I can't recall any of the hoaxers ever asking the simple question of, "Was that possible?". They may have done but it's a rarity.

I've taken a more "nuts 'n bolts" approach to the orthodox tale and have not received any satisfactory answers. Of course, in public education/indoctrination, the students are subjected solely to the hoaxers sad tales of suffering and woe with no thought given to any discussion of the practical aspects of the holyhoax. I'm sure that's by design rather than happenstance. How can the little kiddies be properly indoctrinated when somebody points out that the magic Jew barbeque of the AR camps were a physical impossibility?

Before the internet such questions were limited to a few books and "cranks" and could be safely ignored. Today, not so much.
Nah. The underpinning of the Holocaust is the German behavior at the time and the "where did the Jews go?" question. Always has been, regardless of the specific claims. But let's not "go there"!

Most people are pretty damned clueless about what the claims of the Holocaust even are. The "indoctrination" you mention is done because people are not logical. It is brainwashing that is counter-productive for skeptics but very effective for most. It masquerades as a humanitarian appeal but, unfortunately for them, is bogged down in one-sided pro-Jewish partisanship. It only retains humanitarian appeal through its sacralization. Any broader picture than the Jewish one of crazy people abusing Jews for no reason is rarely presented. One is either partisanly pro-Jew or an evil person.
Last edited by blake121666 on Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:37 pm

Blake121666 wrote:
All SSF are quaking in their boots for the conclusively definitive Fish Report.
I've not heard of the Fish Report. Do you have a link to it?

Your explanation for the rather sudden absence of Stat Mech et al. is reasonable. I took a rather lengthy time off from RODOH when Roberto seemed to be running the show. His endless walls of text and pompous declarations were enough to put off even the most dedicated revisionist. Thanks for your input.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:44 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:37 pm
Blake121666 wrote:
All SSF are quaking in their boots for the conclusively definitive Fish Report.
I've not heard of the Fish Report. Do you have a link to it?

Your explanation for the rather sudden absence of Stat Mech et al. is reasonable. I took a rather lengthy time off from RODOH when Roberto seemed to be running the show. His endless walls of text and pompous declarations were enough to put off even the most dedicated revisionist. Thanks for your input.
The user Mr Albert Fish who changed his name to Charles Traynor used to constantly refer to his report to settle the Holocaust debate. The Holocaust establishment has been fearful of that report for decades!