'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu May 16, 2019 2:02 pm

When I am confronted by a "believer" who still seems to have some capacity to think, I try to ask two questions before I give a comment.

First question: "Are you aware that there are people out there who do NOT believe in the holocaust?" The answers vary but tend to reveal whether the subject is aware of anything.

Second question: "What should be done with people like that?"The answers vary but some people think anyone should simply read the literature.

My inevitable comment is: "I am one of those people."

From there, one can start to talk about "evidence" and "non-evidence."

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu May 16, 2019 3:32 pm

been-there wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:10 am
Obviously the "accusation" under disccussion has been that of mass-murder, principally by mass-gassings of millions of Jews. I.e. the Jewish Holocaust accusation.
We are here at RODOH talking about THAT accusation.
The one which has been made against Hitler, Himmler, Frank, Eichmann, Höß and a host of others in the NSDAP.

It is an extremely serious accusation. It is one that has had huge and far-reaching consequences. It has traumatised millions of Jews into feeling justified in harbouring negative emotions of hatred, mistrust, self-pity and for perpetrating their own brutal slow-genocide of non-Jews in occupied Palestine.

It is a victor 'atrocity-propaganda' accusation that has traumatised millions of non-Jews into hating far-right political groups, and justified them feeling hatred, anger and violent thoughts towards anyone they suspect of being a neo-nazi or an 'H-denier'. It has severely limited our freedom of speech and even of thought. It has made nationalistic opinions anathema. It has enabled almost irreversible multi-culturalisation of many areas of Europe.
The accusation of no mass gassing is the subject of this forum. That accusation needs to be evidenced.
This mass-gassing mythology is the fantastic and non-credible genocidal atrocity accusation that needs to have fantastic empirical evidence to support it. We here know that when asked for some, none can be provided.
The accusation of mass gassing is based on witness, documentary, physical and other supporting evidence from the AR camps. Deniers discuss that evidence throughout this forum, from Tauber to Wiernik to ovens to pyres.

The accusation by deniers that there was no mass gassing is based on no evidence from the camps. Instead deniers argue that the evidence of gassing is so flawed it should be dismissed, therefore there was no mass gassing. That is a logical fallacy.
May I request other RODOH contributors do not respond to idiotic posters seeking to derail this discussion away from the flawed holocaust narrative into participating in personal put-downs.
It is on topic to point out that whether or not the evidence for gassing is flawed or not can be determined by looking for alternative evidence and the process of elimination. You want to shut that down, because it proves your belief that there was no mass gassing is wrong.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu May 16, 2019 3:36 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:02 pm
When I am confronted by a "believer" who still seems to have some capacity to think, I try to ask two questions before I give a comment.

First question: "Are you aware that there are people out there who do NOT believe in the holocaust?" The answers vary but tend to reveal whether the subject is aware of anything.

Second question: "What should be done with people like that?"The answers vary but some people think anyone should simply read the literature.

Deniers like yourself take the evidence for gassings, then you dispute it is credible and then you dismiss it. You don't produce any evidence of an alternative to mass gassings.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Thu May 16, 2019 4:24 pm

been-there wrote:
Obviously the "accusation" under disccussion has been that of mass-murder, principally by mass-gassings of millions of Jews. I.e. the Jewish Holocaust accusation.
The one which has been made against Hitler, Himmler, Frank, Eichmann, Höß and a host of others in the NSDAP.
Let's look at one of the "nuts and bolts" assertions of the exterminationists. It's claimed that ~700,000 people were gassed and buried at Treblinka before being exhumed and cremated. Wiernik's book, "A Year in Treblinka" was once said to be a "seminal work" and a "cornerstone" of the holyhoax. In it he claimed that a single excavator was used to dig the graves. He also claimed that people who had died from CO poisoning were yellow in color. The model that he built of Treblinka showing the graves and the stockpiles of excavated soil is absurdly inaccurate.

From one of the supposedly most reliable eyewitnesses it's obvious that Wiernik saw NO bodies killed with CO and saw NO giant mass graves. That is supported by the fact that nobody has ever produced any evidence of the 10X25X50 meter graves as he described them. Then we have the dimensions and number of graves by Rajchman along with his tale of flammable blood. Both Wiernik and Rajchman claimed to have been in Treblinka for nearly its entire existence and both eyewitnesses are proven liars. Until some actual proof that people were gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated at Treblinka then the accusation of mass murder remains unproven.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu May 16, 2019 4:36 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:02 pm

Is there a more predominant type of reaction? If so what is it?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu May 16, 2019 5:01 pm

Shock and silence. Somehow they seem to sense that it does not help to simply get angry and scream some obscenity--or that I have even cleverly trapped them.

FPB

Smallhausen

Post by Smallhausen » Thu May 16, 2019 6:45 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:32 pm
The accusation of mass gassing is based on witness, documentary, physical and other supporting evidence from the AR camps. Deniers discuss that evidence throughout this forum, from Tauber to Wiernik to ovens to pyres.
You have the opportunity to provide proper evidence which is non anecdotal but empirical. A forensic report would suffice to at least lend a possibility to the idea of a single gassing event. There are no documents, physical or other supporting evidence just suggestions which are ambiguous to say the least. Gassing events were also claimed at all the camps but Western experts deemed this was not the case, but still the suggestions remain at places like Dachau.

As previously mentioned it was just a matter of chance that all of the alleged extermination centres which used gas as a means of execution ended up in the Soviet sector. I am 99.9999% confident that if the Soviet line was to the East of the Bug river all of these camps would have been declared gas free.
You may not realize but the Soviet government was a criminal organization, it was in their interest to try and obtain some moral high ground; one such way was to make to the Nazis appear worse than what they were which is a tough call to make.

The British also had an interest to Demonize the Nazis to due their war crimes previously mentioned of strategic bombing not only of cities but the deliberate cutting of supply lines to affect the civilians in the war zone; between the Bug and Vistula rivers. The yanks are equal partners in this mayhem. What could be an easier method for all, demonize a political party and a Nation to make it appear the crimes committed by the allies was somehow justified. Even Jude gain by getting a homeland and countless dollars post war.

For those who take the time to watch the IQ2 video, the second speaker justified the allied bombing by saying they had to stop the evil Nazis that wanted world domination.

Nessie there was no gassing, this is a mere construct and you are duped.
Herr Engelbert Von Smallhausen
Key Stoned cops..Gustarpow

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:11 pm

been-there wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:10 am

It is an extremely serious accusation. It is one that has had huge and far-reaching consequences. It has traumatised millions of Jews into feeling justified in harbouring negative emotions of hatred, mistrust, self-pity and for perpetrating their own brutal slow-genocide of non-Jews in occupied Palestine.

It is a victor 'atrocity-propaganda' accusation that has traumatised millions of non-Jews into hating far-right political groups, and justified them feeling hatred, anger and violent thoughts towards anyone they suspect of being a neo-nazi or an 'H-denier'. It has severely limited our freedom of speech and even of thought. It has made nationalistic opinions anathema. It has enabled almost irreversible multi-culturalisation of many areas of Europe.

This mass-gassing mythology is the fantastic and non-credible genocidal atrocity accusation that needs to have fantastic empirical evidence to support it. We here know that when asked for some, none can be provided.

May I request other RODOH contributors do not respond to idiotic posters seeking to derail this discussion away from the flawed holocaust narrative into participating in personal put-downs.
This was very well said, BT. I think anyone can relate to this attitude.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu May 16, 2019 11:18 pm

The "holocaust" is anti-German racist filth directed at ALL Germans, NOT merely at some prominent NS members or a "host of others in the NSDAP." All Germans from now until forever are to be ashamed and feel guilty for these alleged crimes--and should pay endlessly for what supposedly happened. This is all spelled out almost every day by the German government and in the German press and in the public schools.

FPBerg
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Thu May 16, 2019 11:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Thu May 16, 2019 11:40 pm

Let's not forget Eisenhower's treatment of German POW after the war. He declared them DEF or "Disarmed Enemy Forces" to avoid the Geneva convention and penned them up in his Rhine Meadows death camps to die of exposure and starvation. Here's some photos as a reminder of the several million Germans who were murdered after the war ended.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view ... ist=0&vt=1