'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by been-there » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:33 am

THE Holocaust©™
Learn to hate. Learn to fear.
Learn to demonise others as subhuman, evil monsters.

Watch a new version especially adapted for children of a decades old,
hypocritically racist narrative, that has been infecting the minds of impressionable children
with traumatising, frightening, racist hate tropes since the 1970's.
Now updated, simplified and coming to your TVs and your children.

ImageImageImageImage
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:53 am

If they are getting so shrill as this they know that their day is over...Pathetic. Good post thank you.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:53 am

-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:55 pm

been-there wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:16 pm
https://www.het.org.uk/index.php/holoca ... -in-the-uk

...the link provided, of The Holocaust Educational Trust's own states the following:
The Holocaust is today part of every child’s formal education in England. The principal way in which children will learn about the Holocaust is through the National Curriculum for History.

The National Curriculum. In England, by law children are to be taught about the Holocaust as part of the Key Stage 3 History curriculum. This usually occurs in Year 9 (age 13-14).
The above has been law in England since 1991.

Q. What other version of history has a law enforcing it upon the minds of impressionable children?

A. There is no other.

Q. And why is it so important to have this particular 'story' from the victors in a war forced by law upon children?

A. This article might explain it. I.e. its because the Jews who want us all to accept and believe their pseudo-historical quasi-religious mythology know the following fact about human psychology:

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017 ... jhl0xK6LrU
-- Anonymous

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:19 pm

a - the holocausts is not a version of histories. it is factual historys
b - it is importants as it is the best subject to uses to demonstrates the evils of racism and discriminations.

your references to psuedo historicals wotsits is unecessarys, and not applicables to what is taughts about the holocausts in history in englands. please refrains from writings these mental words. thankyous.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:27 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:19 pm
b - it is importants as it is the best subject to uses to demonstrates the evils of racism and discriminations.

your references to psuedo historicals wotsits is unecessarys, and not applicables to what is taughts about the holocausts in history in englands. please refrains from writings these mental words. thankyous.
The Russians do not really consider the Jewish holocaust to be genuine, only their own Russian one. It is a mere version due to the worry of an alleged 4 million Jude at the expense of 76 million others who perished. It is their honour that should be preserved not some Yids. Hating an enemy is natural. Jude would not have experienced much if they had not declared war on the Reich, but as a result suffered internment. The Muslim community in general know that the holocaust is a Jude fabrication as they have suffered similar lack of integrity from that race, if they can be classed as a race. If they can be classed as a race then there will be phenotypical attributes that can be discerned.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒- 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:55 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:27 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:19 pm

The Russians do not really consider the Jewish holocaust to be genuine, only their own Russian one. It is a mere version due to the worry of an alleged 4 million Jude at the expense of 76 million others who perished. It is their honour that should be preserved not some Yids. Hating an enemy is natural. Jude would not have experienced much if they had not declared war on the Reich, but as a result suffered internment. The Muslim community in general know that the holocaust is a Jude fabrication as they have suffered similar lack of integrity from that race, if they can be classed as a race. If they can be classed as a race then there will be phenotypical attributes that can be discerned.
i reckon you will get very few responses to this, on the grounds it is just irrelevants , incoherant , borings and off topics.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:43 pm

What becomes apparent from this thread is that the term "sonderbehandlung" needs some "sonderubersetzung" to morph it into a euphemism for killing people in a gas chamber. Curious that so many selected for sonderbehandlung either survived or died from disease.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed May 15, 2019 9:23 am

I recently was abroad without my family for a month and got into a conversation with an American who was on holiday and was staying in the same guest house. One evening after a few weeks of just saying 'hi' in passing, we got into a sitting conversation. We were talking about something or other and I can't remember how it happened, but suddenly the conversation came around to WW2 history.
I very tactly and diplomatically corrected him on certain things he had said, saying I no longer consider what he said to be accurate. He was unusually very open to being corrected and we had a very long conversation that went on from about 9.30 to 1.00 am. Naturally the holocaust pseudo-history came up quite early in the discussion, and when I explained the results of my research into the topic, he was like a thirsty man being given something to drink. He lapped it up. I have never had a discussion like it before. Normally people are shocked and then concerned for my mental health and/or outraged. Either that OR suprised and unconvinced but disturbed by the wealth of verifiable information I provide them with.
This man in his early-sixties asked many intelligent questions and seemed immediately convinced by the answers he received. And then around one hour into the chat he revealed that he was Jewish. An American Jew with, I think he said Russian jewish ancestry on his father's side and Polish jewish on his mother's, both from families that had emigrated to America long before WW2 so hadn't been affected by WW2 Jewish persecution.
It was a fascinating conversation from then on, and I told him that no-one had ever reacted with such openess before to my current understanding. I told him that given the fact he was Jewish I was suprised and impressed by his mental equanimity and his apparent intellectual attachment to verifiable truth.

Three days later on the same trip abroad, I was at a hotel dining room and got into a conversation with an octogenarian upper-middle-class Indian and a British academic in his mid-sixties sitting on the same table. We also — like with the Jewish American — had never met before.
During the conversation the Indian gentleman said something about WW2, Churchill and Hitler that I felt rather exassperated by and I rather passionately said “oh c'mon. Surely you must admit that can not possibly be true”. And I gave my understanding of the more correct view.

He was an Indian who had lived through the tail-end of the British Raj but was defending Britain, the British war effort and even Winston Churchill, despite knowing of Churchill's racist hatred of Indians and his culpability in the 1943 Bengal famine!

The conversation went back and forth a bit and as it progressed I could see they were both rather shocked by what I was telling them, and it looked as though they were starting to question whether I was some kind of neo-Nazi fanatic.

The Indian gentleman brought up what he presumably thought would restore the conversation to a more comfortable area of agreement: the holocaust! He said something like: "Well surely you will agree that even if... blah, blah, blah... Hitler had to be defeated because of his collossal crime of gassing 6 million Jews".
What a clanger of a delusion! He genuinely believed that all the mythological and bogus six million number of Jews had been gassed, every single one of them! :o
And this was an otherwise apparently extremely well-educated and intelligent man!

Well I corrected him on that as tactfully as I could, and diplomatically but confidently told them I no longer believe the holocaust narrative to be reliable history.

So then the conversation got onto the holocaust story and I went into a monologue, elucidating what I consider the most obvious deceits and flaws in the narrative, and how its a travesty that none of this can be discussed or debated intelligently, rationally and unemotionally due to the infringement of free speech and the response of ad hominem attacks if anyone dares to bring up any of this. As it was an evening meal, we left the meal table to retire to our rooms, with some attempt from me at less controversial conversation before separating.

The next day at lunch time I expected them both to avoid me like the plague should we happen to be in the restaurant at the same time, but to my surprise they both were there and asked to join my table. They BOTH wanted to continue the conversation and were both very open to everything I had to say. It was like the other conversation with the Jewish American, with perhaps a little more resistance but similar capitulation to my informed view and wealth of verifiable information. In other words they were quite happy for me to do nearly all the talking and they only interjected with questions when they needed extra clarification of a point. We separated after the meal, with no intention to meet again. But then the conversation continued like that in the evening also at the evening meal.

I.e. they were extremely open and receptive to everything I explained to them about the deceits and exaggerations of the war, of a more fair and impartial understanding of Hitler and the NSDAP AND about the many obviously false aspects of the post-war Holocaust indoctrination programme.

Back home a month later, a similar situation occurred with an associate on Facebook who is a WW2 historian and author of about five photographic books on WW2. He never mentions the holocaust in his books or on Facebook as he is one of those people who is only fascinated by the types of weaponry, tanks, planes, uniforms, insignia, etc., and particular battles.

Well he put up some emotionally manipulative nonsense with photos on the jewish experience the other day, presumably because it is Holocaust memorial day. One of them was the obviously deceitful photo claiming to be of multiple scratch marks in a wall from finger nails in one of the claimed gas chambers at Auschwitz.
I merely pointed out that it is a physical impossibility to scratch grooves in concrete with finger nails and that if he doubts it he should try it. He will just leave a trail of powdered finger nail.
He immediately got abusive and stupidly argued that the scratch marks weren't in the concrete but in the paint! :roll: He then wrote a series of separate posts on other totally unrelated holocaust topics asking if I was “a filthy holocaust denier".

His whole argument was based on the logical fallacies of ad hominem, poisoning the well, strawman misrepresentation, etc.
Without responding to his provocative, insulting tone I tried to get him to just keep it to the finger nail scratch-marks point, and objective discussion. I provided a close-up of the Auschwitz wall, showing they were NOT "just in the paintwork".
He eventually conceded that point but added reams of other unrelated Holocaust info, all delivered in a challenging, provocative, insulting manner. He now wanted a direct answer to whether I believed “six million Jews were murdered” by the NSDAP. Interestingly a similar question to the octogenarian Indian gentleman's. But in this case the question wasn't trying to create cordial agreement, but was asked as a form of entrapment.

This man argued in a quite psychotically delusional way. And he is a WW2 author!!
He refused all appeals to just discuss specific points reasonably and respectfully. He was similar to the likes of the many irrational and emotionally conditioned true-believers who discuss here at RODOH.

So the six million question.
I explained I was not a holocaust denier and only interested in preserving history accurately for future generations. I thanked him for acknowledging the error in the fingernail scratches photo. I explained that I consider it a duty for historians and anyone else interested to attempt to separate facts and errors that creep in over time. I basically attempted to keep the discussion respectful. But others were jumping in calling me grossly offensive names and accusing me of being a nazi arse-licker, etc.
All because I had shown one of the myths of the Auschwitz tour to be obviously false. :?

So were six million jews murdered? I informed that I believe the answer is OBVIOUSLY NOT!!!! I attempted to explain that Raul Hilberg had a figure of 5.1 million total deaths not "murders", and Rummel and others agreed a figure less than the mythological 6 million. I further explained that the total death estimates are from all causes: whether murder, disease, exposure, hunger, or as a result of Allied actions.
This historian author then became quite irrational and beyond reason. More dishonest, insulting, fallacious argument ensued.
His trump 'card' was a quote from the UN also saying six million jews were "murdered" and he added further insult.
I pointed out the 'appeal to authority' — especially one that is no expert authority on the topic — is another logical fallacy easily refuted by the verifiable fact that at least 14,000 of the counted dead succumbed to typhus infection at Bergen-Belsen WHILE IT WAS UNDER BRITISH CONTROL and when the camp no longer had to surmount the wartime obstacles to supplies of food, medicine, clean water, etc., so they could hardly be described as Nazi "murders". He then became more outraged, and ranted abusively before deleting my replies and then blocking me.

Oh, the irony.
As who is most in denial?
Who most deserves the accusation "denier"?

It seems a peculiar but tragic irony, that such holocaust true believers are incapable of reasonable discussion and they are the ones who resort to hateful abuse. But such is the degree of conditioning, that reason loses out to emotion.

This is similar to the treatment I received from Alan Heath.
Maybe this man will also check out my address and employer and try to wreck my personal life in some way. I hope not.
-- Anonymous

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Wed May 15, 2019 12:25 pm

Maybe you should write a formal book, BT, laying out the whole counter-narrative as you see it?

It might be interesting to improve on these discussions you had there here in this forum - to shore up your own convictions on these matters.

How many Jews died during the war years and how? This appears to have come up in your discussions. What would be your exact answer?

You could probably improve upon Thomas Dalton's "Debating the Holocaust".

Like Nessie, I'm kind of stuck on the "where did the Jews go?" question. It appears that millions died to me but in exactly what manner?

Broad questions such as this can become intricate ones - and delicate ones to others' sensibilities - given the indoctrination.

Are there "sound-bite" type counters to false narratives - like the "meme" concept that people are into nowadays to aid you? Because, as I see it, the general understanding of most is pretty much "They were the bad guys, we won"!

The biggie that you need to explain is exactly what happened to the Jews during the war. Why did the Germans specifically target Jews to get them out of Europe and was this exterminationist - resulting in wholesale slaughter of them - and the deaths of over 1/2 of their European population and 1/3 of their world population?