'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26968
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie » Sun May 06, 2018 4:45 pm

been-there wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 1:49 pm
......

The following quotes are all taken from this same bogus 'news' article:
"Jacob Bresler, a 16-year-old Polish boy, has survived five concentration camps
Sala Landowicz, a 16-year-old Polish girl, who's in good health after surviving three concentration camps
Meanwhile, Sala Landowicz and her two younger sisters, Regina and Ruth, also from Lodz, were alone in the Theresienstadt concentration camp... Now, in Theresienstadt, they were barely alive.
...a 16-year-old German Jewish boy, Gunter Wolff, was also in Theresienstadt that day, watching the Soviets arrive.
"...the Russians... had never seen such starving people," he says.

After liberation at Dachau in April 1945, Perl was skin and bones and close to death from typhus.
"We were like zombies" says Jacob Bresler. "We were fed, we were free, sort of, but we couldn't comprehend, because we were too damn young. What could a boy of 16 know of life, even though we had lived three lifetimes?"
There is no contradictions there. The experiences and the timing of each is clearly different. Only those ignorant of the camps would think that everyone had the same experienced and how well they survived was the same. Some faired better than others. Those quotes are clearly not from people who had exactly the same experience.
Last edited by Nessie on Mon May 07, 2018 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26968
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie » Sun May 06, 2018 4:54 pm

been-there wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 1:49 pm
....
Basically, we are expected to accept CLAIMS without question when every Jewish person who couldn't be traced or died during WW2 are stated as being "gassed".
Lie.
We are expected to accept CLAIMS without question that useless eater children who miraculously survived umpteen holocaust camps — including holocaust 'extermination camps' — and survived holocaust 'death marches' AND WERE IN GOOD HEALTH were now NEARLY ALL skeletal, skin-and-bone zombies, who were "barely alive" and that is due to 'THE Holocaust' of the wicked Nazties.
Been-there's limited knowledge means he has got the timeline of events the wrong way round.
We are seriously expected to believe that, after what the Russians had been through during the Russian revolution, the Holodomor, the siege of Stalingrad, the scorched-earth policy against advancing Germans, we are expected to believe when 16 yr old Jew could say "the Russians had never seen such starving people". :o :evil:
A turn of phrase not intended to be taken literally.
And the unspoken but blatant implication of this exaggerated, out-of-context 'news' is that NO-ONE ELSE during WW2 — no goyim, no non-Jews — have stories worth repeating of lost contact with relatives, of relatives who died, of experiencing hardship and starvation.

The contradiction of 'Jewish' kids surviving a world war, of surviving a unique and special suffering, of surviving umpteen 'holocaust' camps and death marches ALL PRESENTED ALONGSIDE a photo of happy, healthy DPs in an Allied camp immediately after the war TOGETHER WITH descriptions of all these people being "barely alive", is lost on people who cannot think for themselves.
The article is clearly about the differing experiences of different people experiencing different recoveries after they were liberated in various states of deprivation.
I genuinely think it takes not only a certain level of stupidity to not be able to see the contradictions, it also requires a certain level of dishonesty too.
Stupid and dishonest is a superb description for someone who has yet again shown they know very little about the Holocaust and have failed to understand it affected many different people in different ways as it was a complex series of events and policies, often conflicting, that varied from country to country and over time.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8557
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by been-there » Mon May 07, 2018 9:15 am

Nessie wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 4:54 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 1:49 pm
We are seriously expected to believe that, after what the Russians had been through during the Russian revolution, the Holodomor, the siege of Stalingrad, the scorched-earth policy against advancing Germans, we are expected to believe when a 16 yr old Jew says "the Russians had never seen such starving people". :o :evil:
A turn of phrase not intended to be taken literally.
But it IS meant to be taken literally.
Absoutely literally. It is amplified by repetition throughout the article with other confirming statements such as "barely alive", "dying", "all near death", etc.
as an example, the article's author wrote:In May 1945, ...Jacob Bresler was dying. He was on a train near Munich in Germany, locked in a cattle wagon full of fellow concentration camp inmates, many of whom were already dead. ..."We had been dragged around for two weeks without food or water. I weighed about 60 pounds (27kg). When I was liberated by the Americans we crawled on our bellies, because we could not walk..." he says.

...Gunter, Sala, Fela and Jacob were ...all near death
None of this is being presented to current generations as “a turn of phrase not intended to be taken literally”!! :roll:
Holy moly! :o The stupidity-dishonesty reaches new depths.

It is obviously being presented to new generations as a statement of unquestionable fact.

And the proof of that is that any comments to news articles questioning the accuracy of this deceitful hyperbole are instantly deleted by moderators as a 'hate crime' and as 'holocaust denial'.
What a moronic and delusional claim that it isn't meant to be taken literally!! :?
Nessie wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 4:54 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 1:49 pm
And the unspoken but blatant implication of this exaggerated, out-of-context 'news' is that NO-ONE ELSE during WW2 — no goyim, no non-Jews — have stories worth repeating of lost contact with relatives, of relatives who died, of experiencing hardship and starvation.

The contradiction of 'Jewish' kids surviving a world war, of surviving a unique and special suffering, of surviving umpteen 'holocaust' camps and death marches ALL PRESENTED ALONGSIDE a photo of happy, healthy DPs in an Allied camp immediately after the war TOGETHER WITH descriptions of all these people being "barely alive", is lost on people who cannot think for themselves.
The article is clearly about the differing experiences of different people experiencing different recoveries after they were liberated in various states of deprivation.
No it is not. It is ONLY repeating the stories of CHILDREN who had somehow miraculously survived the camps of the so-called 'holocaust'. And NONE of them are described as being non-Jews. So the other OBVIOUS premise being presented as fact to new generations is that this was a unique and 'special' suffering that happened ONLY to Jews and happened to them only BECAUSE they were J E W S.
Can you acknowledge that or not?

I expect anyone who is not both dishonest and behaving idiotically to be able to admit this. Otherwise if you are not being dishonest and behaving idiotically, please name one person in either of the articles linked to who is described as not Jewish and yet who was describing starvation, loss and suffering during WW2.

Holy moly! :roll:
been-there wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 1:49 pm
I genuinely think it takes not only a certain level of stupidity to not be able to see the contradictions, it also requires a certain level of dishonesty too.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26968
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie » Mon May 07, 2018 3:51 pm

been-there wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 9:15 am
Nessie wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 4:54 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 1:49 pm
We are seriously expected to believe that, after what the Russians had been through during the Russian revolution, the Holodomor, the siege of Stalingrad, the scorched-earth policy against advancing Germans, we are expected to believe when a 16 yr old Jew says "the Russians had never seen such starving people". :o :evil:
A turn of phrase not intended to be taken literally.
But it IS meant to be taken literally.
Absoutely literally. It is amplified by repetition throughout the article with other confirming statements such as "barely alive", "dying", "all near death", etc.
The clue is his age. How would a 16 year old have real knowledge of what Soviets had seen and experienced?
as an example, the article's author wrote:In May 1945, ...Jacob Bresler was dying. He was on a train near Munich in Germany, locked in a cattle wagon full of fellow concentration camp inmates, many of whom were already dead. ..."We had been dragged around for two weeks without food or water. I weighed about 60 pounds (27kg). When I was liberated by the Americans we crawled on our bellies, because we could not walk..." he says.

...Gunter, Sala, Fela and Jacob were ...all near death
None of this is being presented to current generations as “a turn of phrase not intended to be taken literally”!! :roll:
Holy moly! :o The stupidity-dishonesty reaches new depths.
He said he was "dragged around for two weeks" and he had for those two weeks he had "no water". Clearly he was not actually dragged around and he must had had some water in that time. Anyone who is not stupid or dishonest would understand that and what he said should not be taken literally.
It is obviously being presented to new generations as a statement of unquestionable fact.
He is using hyperbole and anyone with even limited intelligence would recognise that.
And the proof of that is that any comments to news articles questioning the accuracy of this deceitful hyperbole are instantly deleted by moderators as a 'hate crime' and as 'holocaust denial'.
The BBC News and those articles do not have a comments section I can see. Please show evidence comments were deleted as "hate crime" and "denial".
What a moronic and delusional claim that it isn't meant to be taken literally!! :?
The moron is anyone who thinks the comments are to be taken literally.
Nessie wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 4:54 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 1:49 pm
And the unspoken but blatant implication of this exaggerated, out-of-context 'news' is that NO-ONE ELSE during WW2 — no goyim, no non-Jews — have stories worth repeating of lost contact with relatives, of relatives who died, of experiencing hardship and starvation.
There is no such implication.
The contradiction of 'Jewish' kids surviving a world war, of surviving a unique and special suffering, of surviving umpteen 'holocaust' camps and death marches ALL PRESENTED ALONGSIDE a photo of happy, healthy DPs in an Allied camp immediately after the war TOGETHER WITH descriptions of all these people being "barely alive", is lost on people who cannot think for themselves.
The article is about survival and recovery. The photo shows part of the recovery. That is lost on you, but not anyone who has half a brain.
The article is clearly about the differing experiences of different people experiencing different recoveries after they were liberated in various states of deprivation.
No it is not. It is ONLY repeating the stories of CHILDREN who had somehow miraculously survived the camps of the so-called 'holocaust'. And NONE of them are described as being non-Jews. So the other OBVIOUS premise being presented as fact to new generations is that this was a unique and 'special' suffering that happened ONLY to Jews and happened to them only BECAUSE they were J E W S.
Can you acknowledge that or not?
OK, the article is about the differing experiences and survival stories of different Jewish children. The BBC also collects testimony about displaced persons who were not Jewish;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peoples ... 9842.shtml

"I am 42 years old and my parents, and my mother's parents, were transported to England as displaced persons because they had no home to return to due to their countries and properties being occupied by the Nazis during the war. They were not Jewish - British people mainly don't know the full picture regarding the Nazi occupation and the types of people they displaced into camps - they weren't all Jews or disabled or non-white, the Nazis terrorised all types of people."
I expect anyone who is not both dishonest and behaving idiotically to be able to admit this. Otherwise if you are not being dishonest and behaving idiotically, please name one person in either of the articles linked to who is described as not Jewish and yet who was describing starvation, loss and suffering during WW2.

Holy moly! :roll:
been-there wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 1:49 pm
I genuinely think it takes not only a certain level of stupidity to not be able to see the contradictions, it also requires a certain level of dishonesty too.
You spend so much time searching only for articles about Jews, you miss other articles;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/ ... s_01.shtml

"Post-war scramble.
The end of World War Two brought in its wake the largest population movements in European history. Millions of Germans fled or were expelled from eastern Europe. Hundreds of thousands of Jews, survivors of the genocide perpetrated by the Nazis, sought secure homes beyond their native lands. And other refugees from every country in eastern Europe rushed to escape from the newly installed Communist regimes."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36499727

"The Greek refugees who fled to the Middle East in WW2.
The influx of more than a million refugees and migrants to the Greek islands in the past year has stirred up difficult memories for a dwindling group who followed the same route during World War Two, but in reverse."


As German and Italian troops occupied Greece, tens of thousands of people fled by sea to refugee camps in the Middle East."
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8557
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by been-there » Tue May 08, 2018 3:41 am

Nessie wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:51 pm
The clue is his age. How would a 16 year old have real knowledge of what Soviets had seen and experienced?
Exactly. It appears you ARE learning something here. Viz. that these 'eye-witness testimonies presented as 'news' are shamful exaggerations intended to highlight unique and 'special' Jewish suffering.
I think the motivation initially in the seventies was to make people feel sorry for 'Jews' in order to get then to justify the ongoing Israeli racist genocide. Now its become an industry (as was courageously and honestly explained by Prof Norman Finkelstein)

Nessie wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:51 pm
been-there wrote:None of this is being presented to current generations as “a turn of phrase not intended to be taken literally”!! :roll:
Holy moly! :o The stupidity-dishonesty reaches new depths.
He said he was "dragged around for two weeks" and he had for those two weeks he had "no water". Clearly he was not actually dragged around and he must had had some water in that time. Anyone who is not stupid or dishonest would understand that and what he said should not be taken literally.
That is simply not correct. The reality is that you flip-flop between saying 'survivor' eye-witness testimony is PROOF of 'THE Holocaust' extermination pseudo-history, while simultaneously having to admit that their testimony is at best exaggerated.
YOU personally have been forced to admit that by having the proof of their exaggerations repeatedly demonstrated to you by revisionists. Most people have NOT had that experience ...yet.

Most people I have spoken with on this topic DO take such descriptions literally and they experience shock, disbelief and emotional discomfort when their gullibility is explained to them.
I have discussed one such example before:
been-there wrote:I recently lost patience with the susceptibility of people to accept and spread [Eva Moses Kor's] bullshit so I exposed that on FB. People were suprised. I mean people who know me, and they wanted explanations. I gave them a few examples of some of her clear deceits and lies and quite amazingly they couldn't see them.
I had a back-and-forth with one extremely intelligent, Eton-Oxford highly educated friend who couldn't accept that her claim of going without ANY water nor food for four days while in transit in a rail carriage to Auschwitz — and then upon arrival refusing food and drink because "it wasn't kosher" — is not only not credible but defies human biology. Most adults would be at deaths door after THREE days without liquid intake. He couldn't get past even that blatant Eva Moses Kor lie. He insisted in some extreme situations people have survived longer than four days. Yeah, ok, 'survived', but did they get whisked away on stretchers and ambulances to hospitals or did they walk into a barracks and refuse soup because it wasn't kosher? :ugeek:
The gullibility of even intelligent, well-educated people is amazing.

Nessie wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:51 pm
been-there wrote:It is obviously being presented to new generations as a statement of unquestionable fact.
He is using hyperbole and anyone with even limited intelligence would recognise that.
been-there wrote:And the proof of that is that any comments to news articles questioning the accuracy of this deceitful hyperbole are instantly deleted by moderators as a 'hate crime' and as 'holocaust denial'.
The BBC News and those articles do not have a comments section I can see. Please show evidence comments were deleted as "hate crime" and "denial".
Ho-hum (sigh) :roll: Achtung! Comprehension fail. Comprehension fail. Achtung!
Focus now...
News articles that have comments DO have moderators who delete... etc., etc.

And how can I show you evidence of the content of a deleted comment??! :o Can you really not admit that this is further evidence of your moronic and dishonest approach to discussing this topic.

Nessie wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:51 pm
been-there wrote:What a moronic and delusional claim that it isn't meant to be taken literally!! :?
The moron is anyone who thinks the comments are to be taken literally.
But aren't you such a 'moron' then, as you constantly refer to eye-witness testimony as sufficient "evidence".

Nessie wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:51 pm
been-there wrote: No it is not. It is ONLY repeating the stories of CHILDREN who had somehow miraculously survived the camps of the so-called 'holocaust'. And NONE of them are described as being non-Jews. So the other OBVIOUS premise being presented as fact to new generations is that this was a unique and 'special' suffering that happened ONLY to Jews and happened to them only BECAUSE they were J E W S.
Can you acknowledge that or not?
...The BBC also collects testimony about displaced persons who were not Jewish;

You spend so much time searching only for articles about Jews, you miss other articles.
Oh dear. :roll:
How many 'news' stories per year are there on holocaust survivors?
Now compare that with how many 'news' stories there on Greek refugees from the war.

Or to make a more correlated comparison, how many 'news' articles do you see every week on 'The Holocaust' of Jewish camp survivors describing their suffering?
Now compare that with how many 'NEWS' articles you can find of NON-Jewish camp survivors describing THEIR suffering? You do admit there were other religions and ethnicities in Axis camps other than Jews don't you?
So can you please produce hundreds of 'news' articles over all the intervening decades relating their suffering.
Can you do that?

How about how many 'NEWS' stories ever in the past seventy years of victims of Allied concentration camps, incarcerated for having the wrong ethnic origin (e.g. Japanese, Italian, Austrian, German ethnicity)?

Show me hundreds of stories every month, year after year relating THEIR suffering and presented as 'NEWS'.
Can you do that?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2533
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by NSDAP » Tue May 08, 2018 4:35 am

I was going to ask Nessie if he was Juden or perhaps has someone else asked that.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26968
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie » Tue May 08, 2018 5:43 am

been-there wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 3:41 am
Nessie wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:51 pm
The clue is his age. How would a 16 year old have real knowledge of what Soviets had seen and experienced?
Exactly. It appears you ARE learning something here. Viz. that these 'eye-witness testimonies presented as 'news' are shamful exaggerations...
Not shameful exaggerations. Just not be taken as literally as you claimed :roll:

You need to learn to recognise hyperbole;

http://examples.yourdictionary.com/exam ... boles.html
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2533
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by NSDAP » Tue May 08, 2018 5:47 am

Nessie wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 5:43 am
Just not be taken as literally as you claimed :roll:

You need to learn to recognise hyperbole;

http://examples.yourdictionary.com/exam ... boles.html
On my word, you are the one taking those witness statements seriously: why is this? As some have mentioned, you know the one about the apple thrown over the fence, "it was real for me", even though it was utter bull excrement.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26968
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie » Tue May 08, 2018 6:15 am

been-there wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 3:41 am
......
Nessie wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:51 pm
been-there wrote:None of this is being presented to current generations as “a turn of phrase not intended to be taken literally”!! :roll:
Holy moly! :o The stupidity-dishonesty reaches new depths.
He said he was "dragged around for two weeks" and he had for those two weeks he had "no water". Clearly he was not actually dragged around and he must had had some water in that time. Anyone who is not stupid or dishonest would understand that and what he said should not be taken literally.
That is simply not correct. The reality is that you flip-flop between saying 'survivor' eye-witness testimony is PROOF of 'THE Holocaust' extermination pseudo-history, while simultaneously having to admit that their testimony is at best exaggerated.
Some survivor testimony is exaggerated, some lie and some tell the truth. Since you clearly have no background in investigation, juts as with your inability to understand and identify hyperbole, you are unable to differentiate between witnesses and assess which are credible or not.

The historians use eye witnesses whose accounts can be corroborated by other evidence, particularly physical and documentary evidence. Those witnesses who use hyperbole or even lie in parts are accepted where there account can also be corroborated.

That boys account of being moved around on trains prior to liberation and the physical condition of prisoners on liberation can be corroborated by photos and the Nazis moving prisoners west. That part is accepted. His claim about being dragged and no water for 2 weeks is clearly hyperbole and is not accepted.

I do not expect you to understand that. I have explained it so others see.
YOU personally have been forced to admit that by having the proof of their exaggerations repeatedly demonstrated to you by revisionists.
No, with my MA(Hons) in history and as a former police officer, I was well aware of how witnesses behave. Denialists have taught me nothing about how to investigate.
Most people have NOT had that experience ...yet.

Most people I have spoken with on this topic DO take such descriptions literally and they experience shock, disbelief and emotional discomfort when their gullibility is explained to them.
I do not believe you.
I have discussed one such example before:
been-there wrote:I recently lost patience with the susceptibility of people to accept and spread [Eva Moses Kor's] bullshit so I exposed that on FB. People were suprised. I mean people who know me, and they wanted explanations. I gave them a few examples of some of her clear deceits and lies and quite amazingly they couldn't see them.
I had a back-and-forth with one extremely intelligent, Eton-Oxford highly educated friend who couldn't accept that her claim of going without ANY water nor food for four days while in transit in a rail carriage to Auschwitz — and then upon arrival refusing food and drink because "it wasn't kosher" — is not only not credible but defies human biology. Most adults would be at deaths door after THREE days without liquid intake. He couldn't get past even that blatant Eva Moses Kor lie. He insisted in some extreme situations people have survived longer than four days. Yeah, ok, 'survived', but did they get whisked away on stretchers and ambulances to hospitals or did they walk into a barracks and refuse soup because it wasn't kosher? :ugeek:
The gullibility of even intelligent, well-educated people is amazing.
That is one example. How many people have you really investigated and what exactly was your method. You picked an example which is on the borders of being possible, especially if you consider she may have misjudged the time and been without for three instead of four days.

You are flip floping between claiming witnesses like Moses Kor lies and is deceitful and taken what she says as precise and accurate. Which one is it?
Nessie wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:51 pm
been-there wrote:It is obviously being presented to new generations as a statement of unquestionable fact.
He is using hyperbole and anyone with even limited intelligence would recognise that.
been-there wrote:And the proof of that is that any comments to news articles questioning the accuracy of this deceitful hyperbole are instantly deleted by moderators as a 'hate crime' and as 'holocaust denial'.
The BBC News and those articles do not have a comments section I can see. Please show evidence comments were deleted as "hate crime" and "denial".
Ho-hum (sigh) :roll: Achtung! Comprehension fail. Comprehension fail. Achtung!
Focus now...
News articles that have comments DO have moderators who delete... etc., etc.
You need to focus boy, the article under discussion was the BBC article which has no comments section. You have been deceitful and you suggested it has one.
And how can I show you evidence of the content of a deleted comment??! :o Can you really not admit that this is further evidence of your moronic and dishonest approach to discussing this topic.
I did not ask you to show me such a comment. I asked you to show me the article comments section, which you new admit, it does not have one, you were referring to other news sites.
Nessie wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:51 pm
been-there wrote:What a moronic and delusional claim that it isn't meant to be taken literally!! :?
The moron is anyone who thinks the comments are to be taken literally.
But aren't you such a 'moron' then, as you constantly refer to eye-witness testimony as sufficient "evidence".
Your simplistic strawman shows that you have no idea how to investigate. I only accept corroborated eye witness testimony as sufficient evidence and I ignore hyperbole and any part that is not corroborated or is proved to be a lie.

Again, I do not expect you to understand that, I just say it so others can see and understand.
Nessie wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 3:51 pm
been-there wrote: No it is not. It is ONLY repeating the stories of CHILDREN who had somehow miraculously survived the camps of the so-called 'holocaust'. And NONE of them are described as being non-Jews. So the other OBVIOUS premise being presented as fact to new generations is that this was a unique and 'special' suffering that happened ONLY to Jews and happened to them only BECAUSE they were J E W S.
Can you acknowledge that or not?
...The BBC also collects testimony about displaced persons who were not Jewish;

You spend so much time searching only for articles about Jews, you miss other articles.
Oh dear. :roll:
How many 'news' stories per year are there on holocaust survivors?
Now compare that with how many 'news' stories there on Greek refugees from the war.

Or to make a more correlated comparison, how many 'news' articles do you see every week on 'The Holocaust' of Jewish camp survivors describing their suffering?
Now compare that with how many 'NEWS' articles you can find of NON-Jewish camp survivors describing THEIR suffering? You do admit there were other religions and ethnicities in Axis camps other than Jews don't you?
So can you please produce hundreds of 'news' articles over all the intervening decades relating their suffering.
Can you do that?

How about how many 'NEWS' stories ever in the past seventy years of victims of Allied concentration camps, incarcerated for having the wrong ethnic origin (e.g. Japanese, Italian, Austrian, German ethnicity)?

Show me hundreds of stories every month, year after year relating THEIR suffering and presented as 'NEWS'.
Can you do that?
Why should I do your work for you? Remember I caught you out before when you claimed US internment camps had not attracted any mainstream media and film attention. Remember how I tried to educate you about cherry picking when I looked a news stories about Sweden. Of course you do not, because you refuse to learn and you are obsessed by the Jews.

I have proved yet again that you obsess about the Holocaust and you ignore that there are news stories about others who were displaced. Yes there are more Holocaust stories than stories about the Greeks, in the UK. Why should that be odd or surprising? The Holocaust was a far larger event than the displacement of the Greeks. Yes there are more Holocaust stories than stories about British internment of Germans, Italians etc. Again, the Holocaust was a far larger event.

Then there is the part which attracts attention, the suffering you witter on about. On liberation those Greeks, Germans, Italians etc were not found dead and dying, as skeletons riddled with disease, having worked as slaves, missing most of their families and with claims about gas chambers.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9029
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Werd » Tue May 08, 2018 1:26 pm

It seems we are having a bit of a problem here.


been-there:
any comments to news articles questioning the accuracy of this deceitful hyperbole are instantly deleted by moderators as a 'hate crime' and as 'holocaust denial'.

Nessie:
The BBC News and those articles do not have a comments section I can see. Please show evidence comments were deleted as "hate crime" and "denial".

been-there.
Focus now...
News articles that have comments DO have moderators who delete... etc., etc. And how can I show you evidence of the content of a deleted comment??! :o Can you really not admit that this is further evidence of your moronic and dishonest approach to discussing this topic.

Nessie:
I did not ask you to show me such a comment. I asked you to show me the article comments section, which you now admit, it does not have one, you were referring to other news sites.



Let's keep this simple. Been-there, find the link to the bbc news article containing the hyperbole about being dragged around for two weeks with no water.
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32589411
Let me see if there is a comments section or not. If there is not, then take the url link and plug it into the webarchive here.
https://web.archive.org
Find an old version and see if it did have a comments section. Here is the oldest version. May 7 2015. The day it was written.
https://web.archive.org/web/20150507195 ... e-32589411
Wow. Let's see what it says that is not there anymore in 2018:
Subscribe to the BBC News Magazine's email newsletter to get articles sent to your inbox.

If you know of a Holocaust orphan who made contact with a relative as a result of the BBC broadcasts in 1946, please let us know. A selection of comments will be published.

Required field

Name

Your E-mail address (Required field)

Town & Country

Your telephone number

Comments (Required field)

If you are happy to be contacted by a BBC journalist please leave a telephone number that we can contact you on. In some cases a selection of your comments will be published, displaying your name as you provide it and location, unless you state otherwise. Your contact details will never be published. When sending us pictures, video or eyewitness accounts at no time should you endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or infringe any laws. Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions.

Terms and conditions
Nowhere is there any evidence that casual readers could post their own comments at the bottom of the page. That should clear things up. The webarchive is a great thing. I suggest both of you two learn how to use it. Been-there, while this phrase of yours may be correct...
any comments to news articles questioning the accuracy of this deceitful hyperbole are instantly deleted by moderators as a 'hate crime' and as 'holocaust denial'.
It does not appear to apply to this one single article in question. It may apply to others, however. Difference.
Last edited by Werd on Tue May 08, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 5 guests