'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8515
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by been-there » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:57 am

Only one 'Hall of cost'
Not only is there only one 'genocide' allowed to be called a 'holocaust'.
Now Barry has broken an election promise and avoided even using the word 'genocide' for anything other than the Jewish 'hall of cost'.

This further demonstrates how severely the politically-driven religion of 'supreme Jewish victimhood and suffering' has politicians worldwide under its control, especially the American politicians.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8515
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by been-there » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:32 am

Israeli diplomat in Berlin: Maintaining German guilt about Holocaust helps Israel

A spokeswoman for the Israeli embassy in Berlin recently told Israeli journalists it was in the country’s interest to maintain German guilt about the Holocaust, and that it isn’t seeking full normalization of relations between the governments.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:08 am

Werd wrote:
Werd wrote:denying and minimizing the Soviet holocaust committed in Europe...establishment historians have been doing it for years.
Nessie wrote:Evidence that claim please.
Werd points to evidence of historians continuing to pin the Soviet Katyn massacre on the Germans.
Nessie wrote:Evidence that claim please. 2nd request.
By ignoring my example and asking that question AGAIN, you are insinuating there is no evidence of historians minimizing Soviet crimes; of which a way to do that is pin it on someone else. So when I say you are insinuating there is no evidence, that is not a strawman. That is an accurate representation. If it wasn't, THEN WHY WOULD YOU DEMAND FOR EVIDENCE FOR MY STATEMENT ABOVE?
I do not regard the Communist Party of Great Britain to be "establishment historians" and one brief denial as "doing it for years". Can you evidence establishment historians denying Soviet crimes for years?
Werd wrote:
:lol:
Your hasbara masters should consider reinvesting since you are not as good a

as you used to be.


[Edit: Cartoon image of a hasbara troll removed from this post. ~ DC]
Typically for you, the abuse starts when you know you have made a false claim. You have deliberately misrepresented the level of denial of Soviet crimes. Fact is the only evidence you have is some extremists with an agenda to deny the crimes of their heroes. Does that sound familiar?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8515
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by been-there » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:06 pm

been-there wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:53 am
Sonderbehandlung 1 - the 'hard-to-reconcile-with-testimony' actual facts:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The Frank family - 'holocaust' STARS:
Anne Frank
Most know that Anne Frank died at the age of 15 in the Bergen-Belsen recovery camp (Erholungslager) in March 1945, just two weeks before the camp was liberated. What many do not know is that Anne Frank died of typhus NOT Sonderbehandlung-gas chamber treatment.

Margot Frank
Margot (Anne's sister) died during a typhus epidemic with her sister shortly before the end of the war in Bergen-Belsen, where they had been sent for what the Auschwitz inmates told Irma Grese was the alleged Sonderbehandlung-gas chamber treatment.

- Otto Frank
Otto (Anne's father) died of lung cancer on 19th August 1980 in Basel. He arrived in Auschwitz, during September 1945. After being 'selected' as unfit for work, his Sonderbehandlung-gas chamber treatment involved him being in the Auschwitz sick barracks when it came under the control of Soviet troops on 27th January 1945.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sonderbehandlung 2 - the 'hard-to-reconcile-with-testimony' actual facts:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Some Jews were permitted to be at the camp of Bergen-Belsen as a "special privilege" (Sonderbehandlung). Because of this, 53 of these were charged after the war - via a lawsuit filed by the Jewish community in Thessaloniki - of being collaborators.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sonderbehandlung 3 - the 'hard-to-reconcile-with-testimony' actual facts:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
In March 1944 the Bergen-Belsen camp was redesignated as an Erholungslager ("recovery camp"), where prisoners too sick to work were brought for Sonderbehandlung - special treatment from other concentration camps. They were sent to Belsen to recover and recuperate. Bergen-Belsen contained no Sonderbehandlung -gas chambers.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sonderbehandlung 4 - the 'hard-to-reconcile-with-testimony' actual facts:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Austrian psychologist Victor Frankl tells in his autobiography:
"At the end of the war I was in a camp in Türkheim/Bavaria, which was designated for the recreation of prisoners... When the US-Americans liberated the camp some young jews refused to give the commander of this camp to the American soldiers, because he had treated them very well. Only after the solemn pledge of the American soldiers, that the commander should be treated in a decent way, they told the soldiers the place where the commander was hidden."
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sonderbehandlung 5 - the 'hard-to-reconcile-with-testimony' actual facts:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding transports from Dachau, Martin Gottfried Weiss addressed the tribunal with the following statement, as quoted in "Justice at Dachau":
"There seems to be a mistaken idea among the prisoners who have appeared before this court that any transports which left for other work camps were so-called liquidation transports [(sonderbehandlung)?]. The fact is that small and big transports left Dachau all the time for Augsberg, Haunstetten, Kempten, Kotteren, different by-camps, delivering workers. And these were supplemented with invalid prisoners only after those prisoners had been nursed back to health."
In his book, Berben wrote that:
"In spite of the great number of witnesses who spoke for him during the postwar Dachau trial, Weiss was condemned to death and executed."
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1330

. . . . . . . . . . . . .


These people were camped in a war zone, faced with a starvation blockade, undergoing lack of food and medicinal supplies because of democidal bombing of civilians and infrastructure by the ALLIES. The millions who died of disease and starvation were NOT murdered by the Germans.
Anne Frank's father at the war's end was in a hospital for Typhus sufferers as were many others.
Viktor Frankl was released from Auschwitz by volunteering as Dr to help transport sick camp inmates to a recreation centre in Bavaria.
Its no use repeating examples of the deception/self-delusion required to maintain the 'planned murderous genocide' false allegation. Its time for us to come out of this and appraise the events logically, honestly and impartially.
Here is a translated transcription of Kaltenbrunner's contradictory evidence at the Nurember show-trial concerning the use of the stipulation "sonderbehandlung". First he concurs with the meaning the court is giving the word when he is not implicated.
COL. AMEN: Defendant, you have heard evidence at this Trial with respect to the meaning of the phrase "special treatment," have you not? Have you heard that in this courtroom?

KALTENBRUNNER: The expression "special treatment" has been used by my interrogators several times every day, yes.

COL. AMEN: You know what it means?

KALTENBRUNNER: It can only be assumed, although I cannot give an accurate explanation, that this was a death sentence, not imposed by a public court but by an order of Himmler's.

COLT AMEN: Well, the Defendant Keitel testified that, I think, it was a matter of common knowledge. Have you not at all times known what was meant by "special treatment"? "Yes" or "no," please.

KALTENBRUNNER: Yes. I have told you; an order from Himmler — I am referring to Hitler's order of 1941, therefore also an order from Hitler — that executions should be carried out without legal procedure.
Yer here is his reply when he is presented with documentary evidence showing his own use of the word in relation to prisoners. Notice how his explanation changes when he is implicated!
Discuss.
COL. AMEN: Did you ever discuss with Gruppenfuehrer Muller of Amt IV the application of "special treatment" to certain individuals? "Yes" or "no," please.

KALTENBRUNNER: No; I know that the witness Schellenberg said...

COL. AMEN: ...let us read along in the centre of the page, commencing with:

In regard to 'special treatment' I have the following knowledge:
"On occasion of meetings of the office chiefs, Gruppenfuehrer Muller frequently consulted Kaltenbrunner as to whether this or that case should be specially treated or if 'special treatment' was to be considered.

The following is an example of how the conversation went:
"Muller: Case Obergruppenfuehrer B. please, 'special treatment' or not?
"Kaltenbrunner: Yes, or submit it to the Reichsfuehrer SS for decision.

"Or:
"Muller: Obergruppenfuehrer, no answer has arrived from the Reichsfuehrer SS in regard to 'special treatment' for Case A.
"Kaltenbrunner: Ask once more.

"Or:
"Muller handed a paper to Kaltenbrunner and asked for instructions, as described above.
"When Muller had such a conversation with Kaltenbrunner, he only mentioned the initials, so that the persons present at the table never knew who was involved."

And then the last two paragraphs:
"Both Muller and Kaltenbrunner proposed in my presence 'special treatment' or submission to the Reichsfuehrer SS for approval of 'special treatment' for certain cases which I cannot specify in detail. I estimate that In approximately 50 percent of the cases 'special treatment' was approved."

Are the contents of that affidavit true or false, Defendant?

KALTENBRUNNER: The contents are not correct, when given the interpretation you are giving to the document. You will see immediately that the tragic expression "special treatment" is given here an absolutely humorous turn.
Do you know the meaning of Winzerstube in Godesberg, and of Walsertraum in the Walsertal, and their relation to the term "Sonderbehandlung"?
Walsertraum is the smartest and most fashionable Alpine hotel of the whole German Reich, and the Winzerstube is a very famous hotel in Godesberg in which many international meetings were held. Especially qualified and distinguished personalities were accommodated there — I would mention M. Poncet and M. Herriot and many more. They had three times the normal ration for diplomats, which is nine times the ration of the ordinary German during the war. They were daily given a bottle of champagne. They were allowed to correspond freely with their families in France and to receive parcels. These internees were allowed to receive visits on several occasions, their wishes were cared for wherever they were. That is what is meant here by 'special treatment."

I can only state here that it may well be that Muller may have talked about this to me, since I was extremely anxious from the point of view of foreign policy and intelligence that the Reich should now follow my suggestion and treat foreign persons in a more humane manner. It is in this connection that Muller may have spoken to me, but Winzerstube and Godesberg, these two final achievements of this so-called "special treatment," were the places where political internees upon parole were accommodated and received preferential treatment.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8515
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by been-there » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:00 pm

.
“I worship at Kaleta • deviant art”??

What sort of headline is that? :?

Image
Margot and Anne Frank at the beach during happier times.
been-there wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:06 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:53 am
Sonderbehandlung 1 - the 'hard-to-reconcile-with-testimony' actual facts:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The Frank family - 'holocaust' STARS:
Anne Frank
Most know that Anne Frank died at the age of 15 in the Bergen-Belsen recovery camp (Erholungslager) in March 1945, just two weeks before the camp was liberated. What many do not know is that Anne Frank died of typhus NOT Sonderbehandlung-gas chamber treatment.

Margot Frank
Margot (Anne's sister) died during a typhus epidemic with her sister shortly before the end of the war in Bergen-Belsen, where they had been sent for what the Auschwitz inmates told Irma Grese was the alleged Sonderbehandlung-gas chamber treatment.

- Otto Frank
Otto (Anne's father) died of lung cancer on 19th August 1980 in Basel. He arrived in Auschwitz, during September 1945. After being 'selected' as unfit for work, his Sonderbehandlung-gas chamber treatment involved him being in the Auschwitz sick barracks when it came under the control of Soviet troops on 27th January 1945.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sonderbehandlung 2 - the 'hard-to-reconcile-with-testimony' actual facts:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Some Jews were permitted to be at the camp of Bergen-Belsen as a "special privilege" (Sonderbehandlung). Because of this, 53 of these were charged after the war - via a lawsuit filed by the Jewish community in Thessaloniki - of being collaborators.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sonderbehandlung 3 - the 'hard-to-reconcile-with-testimony' actual facts:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
In March 1944 the Bergen-Belsen camp was redesignated as an Erholungslager ("recovery camp"), where prisoners too sick to work were brought for Sonderbehandlung - special treatment from other concentration camps. They were sent to Belsen to recover and recuperate. Bergen-Belsen contained no Sonderbehandlung -gas chambers.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sonderbehandlung 4 - the 'hard-to-reconcile-with-testimony' actual facts:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Austrian psychologist Victor Frankl tells in his autobiography:
"At the end of the war I was in a camp in Türkheim/Bavaria, which was designated for the recreation of prisoners... When the US-Americans liberated the camp some young jews refused to give the commander of this camp to the American soldiers, because he had treated them very well. Only after the solemn pledge of the American soldiers, that the commander should be treated in a decent way, they told the soldiers the place where the commander was hidden."
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sonderbehandlung 5 - the 'hard-to-reconcile-with-testimony' actual facts:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding transports from Dachau, Martin Gottfried Weiss addressed the tribunal with the following statement, as quoted in "Justice at Dachau":
"There seems to be a mistaken idea among the prisoners who have appeared before this court that any transports which left for other work camps were so-called liquidation transports [(sonderbehandlung)?]. The fact is that small and big transports left Dachau all the time for Augsberg, Haunstetten, Kempten, Kotteren, different by-camps, delivering workers. And these were supplemented with invalid prisoners only after those prisoners had been nursed back to health."
In his book, Berben wrote that:
"In spite of the great number of witnesses who spoke for him during the postwar Dachau trial, Weiss was condemned to death and executed."
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1330

. . . . . . . . . . . . .


These people were camped in a war zone, faced with a starvation blockade, undergoing lack of food and medicinal supplies because of democidal bombing of civilians and infrastructure by the ALLIES. The millions who died of disease and starvation were NOT murdered by the Germans.
Anne Frank's father at the war's end was in a hospital for Typhus sufferers as were many others.
Viktor Frankl was released from Auschwitz by volunteering as Dr to help transport sick camp inmates to a recreation centre in Bavaria.
Its no use repeating examples of the deception/self-delusion required to maintain the 'planned murderous genocide' false allegation. Its time for us to come out of this and appraise the events logically, honestly and impartially.
Here is a translated transcription of Kaltenbrunner's contradictory evidence at the Nurember show-trial concerning the use of the stipulation "sonderbehandlung". First he concurs with the meaning the court is giving the word when he is not implicated.
COL. AMEN: Defendant, you have heard evidence at this Trial with respect to the meaning of the phrase "special treatment," have you not? Have you heard that in this courtroom?

KALTENBRUNNER: The expression "special treatment" has been used by my interrogators several times every day, yes.

COL. AMEN: You know what it means?

KALTENBRUNNER: It can only be assumed, although I cannot give an accurate explanation, that this was a death sentence, not imposed by a public court but by an order of Himmler's.

COLT AMEN: Well, the Defendant Keitel testified that, I think, it was a matter of common knowledge. Have you not at all times known what was meant by "special treatment"? "Yes" or "no," please.

KALTENBRUNNER: Yes. I have told you; an order from Himmler — I am referring to Hitler's order of 1941, therefore also an order from Hitler — that executions should be carried out without legal procedure.
Yer here is his reply when he is presented with documentary evidence showing his own use of the word in relation to prisoners. Notice how his explanation changes when he is implicated!
Discuss.
COL. AMEN: Did you ever discuss with Gruppenfuehrer Muller of Amt IV the application of "special treatment" to certain individuals? "Yes" or "no," please.

KALTENBRUNNER: No; I know that the witness Schellenberg said...

COL. AMEN: ...let us read along in the centre of the page, commencing with:

In regard to 'special treatment' I have the following knowledge:
"On occasion of meetings of the office chiefs, Gruppenfuehrer Muller frequently consulted Kaltenbrunner as to whether this or that case should be specially treated or if 'special treatment' was to be considered.

The following is an example of how the conversation went:
"Muller: Case Obergruppenfuehrer B. please, 'special treatment' or not?
"Kaltenbrunner: Yes, or submit it to the Reichsfuehrer SS for decision.

"Or:
"Muller: Obergruppenfuehrer, no answer has arrived from the Reichsfuehrer SS in regard to 'special treatment' for Case A.
"Kaltenbrunner: Ask once more.

"Or:
"Muller handed a paper to Kaltenbrunner and asked for instructions, as described above.
"When Muller had such a conversation with Kaltenbrunner, he only mentioned the initials, so that the persons present at the table never knew who was involved."

And then the last two paragraphs:
"Both Muller and Kaltenbrunner proposed in my presence 'special treatment' or submission to the Reichsfuehrer SS for approval of 'special treatment' for certain cases which I cannot specify in detail. I estimate that In approximately 50 percent of the cases 'special treatment' was approved."

Are the contents of that affidavit true or false, Defendant?

KALTENBRUNNER: The contents are not correct, when given the interpretation you are giving to the document. You will see immediately that the tragic expression "special treatment" is given here an absolutely humorous turn.
Do you know the meaning of Winzerstube in Godesberg, and of Walsertraum in the Walsertal, and their relation to the term "Sonderbehandlung"?
Walsertraum is the smartest and most fashionable Alpine hotel of the whole German Reich, and the Winzerstube is a very famous hotel in Godesberg in which many international meetings were held. Especially qualified and distinguished personalities were accommodated there — I would mention M. Poncet and M. Herriot and many more. They had three times the normal ration for diplomats, which is nine times the ration of the ordinary German during the war. They were daily given a bottle of champagne. They were allowed to correspond freely with their families in France and to receive parcels. These internees were allowed to receive visits on several occasions, their wishes were cared for wherever they were. That is what is meant here by 'special treatment."

I can only state here that it may well be that Muller may have talked about this to me, since I was extremely anxious from the point of view of foreign policy and intelligence that the Reich should now follow my suggestion and treat foreign persons in a more humane manner. It is in this connection that Muller may have spoken to me, but Winzerstube and Godesberg, these two final achievements of this so-called "special treatment," were the places where political internees upon parole were accommodated and received preferential treatment.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8515
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by been-there » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:22 am

Genuine, meaningful and historically accurate usage of the term 'holocaust'



"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8515
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by been-there » Sun May 06, 2018 4:49 am

.
Spot the obvious contradiction in this BBC indoctrination campaign... er I mean 'Holocaust news'(?) article...

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32589411

Here's some help in the form of a screengrab with highlighted text for the 'exterminationalist dimwits that RODOH is plagued with:
Image
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie » Sun May 06, 2018 5:06 am

Been-there missed out the preceding paragraph;

"Gunter was alone too. He'd lost both his parents in Auschwitz. He'd survived several concentration camps, and death marches through the snow, before ending up in Theresienstadt. While other prisoners collapsed and were shot by the SS, he kept going by reciting a poem he'd learned in school back in Germany before the war: "No matter how much winter, throwing storms of snow and ice, spring will be coming." It had become his mantra. After watching the Soviet troops liberate the camp, he finally collapsed."

to this;

"Gunter, Sala, Fela and Jacob were without parents, without homes, and they were all near death."

and clipped that sentence to the image of healthy looking people. Been-there is being deceptive and dishonest. The preceding paragraph introduces and explains the sentence about them being near death. It is referring to the state they were in from being in camps and the winter marches prior to liberation.

The article moves no to DP camps and shows the image in relation to that. There is no contradiction.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8515
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by been-there » Sun May 06, 2018 1:49 pm

Oh boy!! Ah-hem! (Cough, cough) :roll:

For any other honesty/intelligence impaired exterminationists, here's some extra help in understanding the contradictions within this one 'news'(?) piece, of news/events from seventy years ago, and the contradictions
to the 'Holocaust' E X T E R M I N A T I O N mythology itself, that this bogus 'news' seeks to indoctrinate ill-informed people with.

The following quotes are all taken from this same bogus 'news' article:
"Jacob Bresler, a 16-year-old Polish boy, has survived five concentration camps
Sala Landowicz, a 16-year-old Polish girl, who's in good health after surviving three concentration camps
Meanwhile, Sala Landowicz and her two younger sisters, Regina and Ruth, also from Lodz, were alone in the Theresienstadt concentration camp... Now, in Theresienstadt, they were barely alive.
...a 16-year-old German Jewish boy, Gunter Wolff, was also in Theresienstadt that day, watching the Soviets arrive.
"...the Russians... had never seen such starving people," he says.

After liberation at Dachau in April 1945, Perl was skin and bones and close to death from typhus.
"We were like zombies" says Jacob Bresler. "We were fed, we were free, sort of, but we couldn't comprehend, because we were too damn young. What could a boy of 16 know of life, even though we had lived three lifetimes?"

Image
This was from 'news' published in May 2015.
Its linked to from a 'news' article posted TODAY on the BBC , here.

This other article published as 'news' today also contains details that contradict elements of the relentless mythological 'story' of unique and special suffering due to being subjected to an evil, unique 'holocaustal' sonderbehandling intended to kill ALL Jews.
Shortly after the end of World War Two a group of young Holocaust survivors was flown to the UK to recuperate.
..."The boys showed us their tattoos and talked about what had happened to them, but not boastfully."
Nutley, now 85, noticed that they were "happy people", despite what they had been through.
"People don't understand. They were not downtrodden and broken but proud that they had survived, and not shy to say so," she says. "They were very friendly, chatty… They were the lucky boys."
Hmmm? And they spoke good, "chatty" English too, eh?
Two of the teenagers may well have been 13-year-old Ivor Perl and his 15-year-old brother, Alec. Born in the small town of Mako in southern Hungary, they had survived Auschwitz and a death march to Dachau.
Then, in the autumn of 1945, they had been flown to Southampton and brought to recuperate in Ascot.
Basically, we are expected to accept CLAIMS without question when every Jewish person who couldn't be traced or died during WW2 are stated as being "gassed".
We are expected to accept CLAIMS without question that useless eater children who miraculously survived umpteen holocaust camps — including holocaust 'extermination camps' — and survived holocaust 'death marches' AND WERE IN GOOD HEALTH were now NEARLY ALL skeletal, skin-and-bone zombies, who were "barely alive" and that is due to 'THE Holocaust' of the wicked Nazties.
We are seriously expected to believe that, after what the Russians had been through during the Russian revolution, the Holodomor, the siege of Stalingrad, the scorched-earth policy against advancing Germans, we are expected to believe when 16 yr old Jew could say "the Russians had never seen such starving people". :o :evil:

And the unspoken but blatant implication of this exaggerated, out-of-context 'news' is that NO-ONE ELSE during WW2 — no goyim, no non-Jews — have stories worth repeating of lost contact with relatives, of relatives who died, of experiencing hardship and starvation.

The contradiction of 'Jewish' kids surviving a world war, of surviving a unique and special suffering, of surviving umpteen 'holocaust' camps and death marches ALL PRESENTED ALONGSIDE a photo of happy, healthy DPs in an Allied camp immediately after the war TOGETHER WITH descriptions of all these people being "barely alive", is lost on people who cannot think for themselves.

I genuinely think it takes not only a certain level of stupidity to not be able to see the contradictions, it also requires a certain level of dishonesty too.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: 'Holocaust reindoctrination' prophylactic.

Post by Nessie » Sun May 06, 2018 4:38 pm

Been-there is clearly panicking as he resorts to abuse. Lets have a look at what he has posted. What is the source of this photo? When and where was it taken?

Image

It is clearly not a photo of people who have just been on a death march.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 9 guests