Media NEVER lets us forget it - Holocaust in the 'news'(?)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Mark Caine

Re: Media NEVER lets us forget it - Holocaust in the 'news'(?)

Post by Mark Caine »

The one diary entry Anne Frank couldn't write: 75 years ago this week, the Gestapo finally came for her - now a leading historian has pieced together a nerve-shredding account of that fateful day

On August 4, 1944, Anne Frank and her family were betrayed, arrested by the Gestapo, taken from the Amsterdam annexe where they had hidden for two years and despatched to concentration camps.
Anne’s poignant diaries stopped that day.
Now, Jonathan Mayo relates the tragic events, minute by minute, that Anne was unable to record herself.

Next door to Anne in a briefcase in her parents’ bedroom is her most precious possession — her diary, which she started just a few weeks before they went into hiding

The background

Otto and Edith Frank and their daughters Margot and Anne fled Nazi Germany in 1933 and settled in the Netherlands.
But by the summer of 1942 life for Dutch Jews was increasingly harsh. They were forced to wear yellow stars, and forbidden to run a business, travel on trams, sit on a park bench or even ride a bicycle.
View article here

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

TheGodfather wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:25 pm
What are your views on 8Chan, Charles?
As I type this 8chan is down and I also noticed this morning that The Daily Stormer is no longer accessible. This is very bad news!

I am not a regular of 8chan but on my occasional visits I do enjoy the humour of the place. I am a firm believer in free speech hence my being a regular at RODOH since discovering holocaust revisionism many years ago.

Does 8chan encourage mentally unstable people to murder? In my opinion no more so than the movies, which were followed in the blame game by television, which was followed by video nasties, which were followed by anti-White rap music etc. Could a place like 8chan push a mentally unstable individual over the edge? Yes, of course it could. That does not make 8chan the cause of the maniac’s discontent.

Are the jews going succeed in stopping freedom of speech on the Internet if they succeed in shutting down 8chan? I doubt it very much. The youngsters of today are tech savvy. They converse in places the MSN has never heard of or does not even suspect of harbouring a growing army of right leaning individuals.

The deliberate destruction of White nations by the Jew and the disenfranchisement of Whites as individuals in their own countries is the real cause of the shootings involving young White men which slowly seem to be gaining momentum.

I pray for the day which is surely coming, when White men rise up and turn on the invaders, killing every last man, woman and child of them.

Bring on the Day of the Rope for all those who have betrayed us!

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Times of Israel bullshit ‘Holocaust propaganda’ news-story

TOURISTS AT SITE TODAY STILL GET LITTLE SENSE OF ATROCITIES [Hmmm? I wonder why?]

74 years since liberation, a visit to Theresienstadt finds an eerie ghost town

Unique in the Nazi empire, Theresienstadt was both a way-station to Auschwitz for Jews
and a well-planned show camp to deceive diplomats about the Hollow-co$t

By MATT LEBOVIC — 5th August 2019

TEREZIN, Czech Republic — Brandeis University senior Elan Kawesch had the oddest feeling while leading a group of college students around the former ghetto-concentration camp Theresienstadt, where 140,000 Jews were imprisoned during the Holocaust.
“It felt like we were walking around some random Czech town, rather than a site of Nazi persecution,” said 23-year-old Kawesch. [Duh!]

Although most of the victims were murdered in Auschwitz-Birkenau and other camps, some 33,000 Jews perished on-site from starvation, exhaustion, and epidemics. [Oh. Really?]

Better known than these statistics, the SS used scenic Terezin — which they renamed Theresienstadt — to deceive International Red Cross officials during an “inspection” of the ghetto 75 years ago. The deception was so successful that similar propaganda tours were staged until the last month of the war.

Through my day job at Combined Jewish Philanthropies in Boston, this reporter joined Kawesch and the students in Prague for five days of what we call Holocaust memory service-learning. Whether in Berlin, Warsaw, or Amsterdam, students explore prewar Jewish life and examine what took place during the war. Back home, they volunteer with local survivors.

Kawesch’s interest in the Holocaust intensified two years ago, when he learned some of his relatives were murdered at the Nazi death camp Belzec. Since then, we have taken students to sites of Nazi persecution in four countries, including former death camps, transit camps, and ghettos.

After two days touring Prague’s miraculously intact Jewish quarter, our group traveled an hour northwest of the Czech capital to Terezin. Named for the Jew-loathing Empress Maria Theresa, Terezin’s main feature is the so-called “Small Fortress,” where the Gestapo installed its regional prison and torture facility.

“It made sense the SS would pick this photogenic setting to stage their deception tour for the International Red Cross inspectors,” said Kawesch. “This place looks harmless and could be mistaken for a village anywhere in the country.”

The average visitor wouldn’t be able to understand, based on a tour of the grounds, the atrocities committed there. “Much of the camp feels like the history is being ignored or understated,” said Kawesch.

‘Autonomous Jewish administration’
The “embellishment” of Theresienstadt to serve as a “show camp” for international observers was not hastily implemented.
Toward the end of 1943, the SS started to prepare the façade of a “Jewish settlement,” as the ghetto was renamed. The military street signs were removed and replaced with civilian ones, and 1,200 rose bushes were ordered to beautify the grounds. A bank was created to issue currency, and cultural spaces were renovated for visitors.

To fulfill SS chief Heinrich Himmler’s vision of a town for elderly Jews and children, 7,500 young men and women were deported to Auschwitz one month before the long-delayed inspection.

On June 23, 1944, the eight-hour tour began with a visit to headquarters of the “autonomous Jewish administration.” Inspectors from the International Red Cross and Danish Red Cross were welcomed to Theresienstadt, where Jews even had freedom to worship.

After their official welcome, the three inspectors visited a steam laundry that helped keep the townspeople clean, as well as theatres and a pharmacy. There was a school and a hospital among the tree-lined streets, and the Jews seemed to be well fed. A lot of the “stores,” however, were literally fronts, and the SS inserted spies along the route to ensure Jews did not go whispering to the inspectors.

Despite the oxymoron of a meticulously staged “inspection” tour, it was undeniable that conditions at Theresienstadt did not match accounts coming out of Eastern Europe since 1941. The town was not disease-plagued with corpses lining the streets, and people were not in a panic about death camps. The cultural life was rich, with symphonies, dozens of monthly lectures, and a bandstand in the square.

Of the three Red Cross reports issued, those written by the commission’s two Danish inspectors were relatively sympathetic to the plight of the Jews. The account of Switzerland’s Maurice Rossel, however, went far to validate the Nazis’ lies and — according to historians — spelled the end for 6,500 Czech Jews at Auschwitz-Birkenau that autumn.

However, there is not much information about the 33,000 Jews who perished there, including their forced labour. [Hmmmm? I wonder why?]

During WWII, with his glowing report on ghetto conditions, inspector Maurice Rossel of the International Red Cross helped validate the German fabrication of Theresienstadt.

“Our report will change nobody’s opinion. Everyone is free to condemn the Reich’s attitude toward the solution of the Jewish problem. However, if this report could contribute in some small measure to dispel the mystery surrounding the Theresienstadt ghetto we shall be satisfied,” Rossel wrote.
By the time of Rossel’s report, 68,000 Jews had been deported to death camps from Theresienstadt. However, as Rossel told critics, it was not his job to “speculate” about what was being concealed from the inspectors.

Several weeks after his tour of Theresienstadt, Rossel held an unofficial on-site meeting with the commandant of Auschwitz-Birkenau, Rudolf Höß. Afterwards, Rossel reported there was no evidence of mass murder, although he admittedly saw little of the sprawling complex. Rossel had been the first Swiss citizen granted permission to visit Auschwitz by the SS.

On the same day as Rossel’s visit, September 29, more than 1,000 Theresienstadt Jews were gassed at Birkenau, a five-minute drive from Rossel’s meeting at Auschwitz. In recent years, Czech and Israeli historians [atrocity-propaganda peddlers] have drawn “direct connections” between Rossel’s report on Theresienstadt that summer and the decision to “liquidate” 6,500 Czech Jews in the “family camp” at Birkenau.

Essentially, Himmler assumed inspectors would want to visit the Czech Jews at Birkenau, because it was not a secret that thousands of them had been sent there as a so-called “final destination” from Theresienstadt. What Himmler did not anticipate, however, was how thoroughly satisfied the inspectors would be after the staged tour in June. Once the SS chief saw that no demands were being made to visit the “family camp,” he ordered the murder of its inhabitants.

Even during the weeks leading up to Germany’s surrender, the SS continued to invite foreign dignitaries to Theresienstadt. In April of 1945, the International Red Cross made an additional two visits. By that point, the world was well aware of Auschwitz-Birkenau, since it was liberated by the Red Army back in January.

Himmler was present for one of the April tours and quoted as denying the systematic murder of Jews by Germany. That was enough for the diplomats and inspectors who came to marvel at the Reich’s “autonomous Jewish settlement” outside Prague. Then and now, Terezin’s charm masks a dark past.
Matt Lebovic lives in Boston, where he is associate director of campus services at Combined Jewish Philanthropies. Since 2012 he has written nearly 200 articles about the Holocaust for The Times of Israel.

READ MORE:
Jewish Theresienstadt Holocaust propaganda Jewish history Jews in the Czech Republic Holocaust memorials Holocaust education

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
• 5 Jewish things to know about Boris Johnson
• New Zealand lawmaker says Jesus’ mother was ‘Palestinian refugee’

Compare the above hopelesly biased, 'Jewish' bullshit journalism for Israeli Jews with this primary source historical evidence recorded in the 1960's by Jewish, pro-Israel propagandist Claude Lanzman:
Q. Overall, where the prisoners of war were concerned, did the Germans observe the Geneva conventions?

Rossel:
" Overall, sir, I have, I have to say, yes.
And better than the other allies, overall, naturally.
Germans are quite respectful of decorum and regarding certain things concerning the prisoners of war.
I have not, ...I must say, ...there were all kinds of camps. There were camps for resisting non-commissioned officers which were very, very hard camps, such as Ravarouchka in Poland. But it was not inhumane, there was no sadism, it was sufferable, livable."
--
Maurice Rossel - Red Cross Camp Inspector; Auschwitz; Theresienstadt
Story RG-60.5019, Tape 3248-3253
http://resources.ushmm.org/intermedia/f ... 4279F4.pdf
And compare the 'Times of Israel' bullshit propaganda with this account by a Judge and inspector of numerous camps.
It is excerpts of the Nuremburg show-trial statement of SS Judge Konrad Morgen:
Q. Did you gain the impression — and at what time — that the concentration camps were places for the extermination of human beings?

A. I did NOT gain this impression. A concentration camp is NOT a place for the extermination of human beings. I must say that my first visit to a concentration camp, namely Weimar-Buchenwald, was a great surprise to me. The camp was on wooded heights, with a wonderful view. The installations were clean and freshly painted. There were grass and flowers. The prisoners were healthy, normally fed, sun-tanned, working...

THE PRESIDENT: When are you speaking of? When are you speaking of?

A. I am speaking of the beginning of my investigations in July, 1943.

Q. ...you may continue — please, be more brief.

A. The installations of the camp were in good order, especially the hospital. The camp authorities, under the Commandant Diester, aimed at providing the prisoners with an existence worthy of human beings. They had regular mail service. They had a large camp library, even with foreign books. They had variety shows, motion pictures, sporting events. They even had a brothel. Nearly all the other concentration camps were similar to Buchenwald.

...Q. Did you have any opportunity of visiting and seeing for yourself the conditions inside concentration camps?

A. Yes, because I had authority to visit concentration camps myself. Only a very few persons had this permission. Before beginning an investigation, I examined the concentration camp in question in all its details, seeing especially those arrangements which seemed particularly important to me. I visited them repeatedly and thoroughly. I paid surprise visits. I was working mostly in Buchenwald itself for eight months. I lived there. I was in Dachau for one or two months.

Q. As so many visitors to concentration camps say they were deceived, do you consider it possible that you, too, were a victim of such deception?

A. As I have already pointed out, I was not a mere visitor to a concentration camp. I had settled down there for a long residence, I might almost say I established myself there. It is really impossible to be deceived for such a long time. In addition, the commissions from the Reich Department of Criminal Police worked under my instructions, and I placed them directly in the concentration camps themselves. I do not mean to say that, in spite of these very intensive efforts, I was able to learn of all the crimes, but I believe that there was no deception in regard to what I did learn.

Q. How did you come to the investigations in the concentration camps?

A. At the order of the Reichsführer SS [Himmler], because of my special abilities in criminology, I was detailed by the SS Judicial Department to the Reich Criminal Police Office in Berlin,... I was given this special power of attorney by the Reichsführer [Himmler].

Q. Now, how extensive did these investigations become?

A. I investigated Weimar-Buchenwald, Lublin, Auschwitz, Sachsenhausen, Oranienburg, Herzogenbosch, Cracow, Plaschow, Warsaw, and the concentration camp at Dachau. And others were investigated after my time.

I was asked whether from my impressions of the concentration camps I gained the idea that they were extermination camps. I replied that I did NOT get that idea. I did not mean to say that the concentration camps were sanatoria or a paradise for the prisoners. If they had been that, my investigations would have been senseless.

...According to my exhaustive investigations, I can only say that... I really met commandants who did everything humanly possible for their prisoners. I met doctors whose every effort was to help sick prisoners and prevent further sickness.

A large majority of the horrible conditions in some concentration camps at times did not arise from deliberate planning, but developed from circumstances which in my opinion must be called evil, for which the local camp leaders were not responsible. I am thinking of the outbreak of epidemics. At irregular intervals many concentration camps became victims of typhus, spotted typhus and other sicknesses caused especially by the arrival of prisoners from the eastern areas in the concentration camps. Although everything humanly possible was done to prevent these epidemics and to combat them, the death rate which resulted was extremely high. Another evil was the irregularities in connection with the arrival of prisoners, and the insufficient shelter. Many camps were overcrowded. The prisoners arrived in a weakened condition because, due to air raids, the transports were under way longer than expected. Towards the end of the war, there was a general collapse of the transportation system. Deliveries could not be carried out to the necessary extent; chemical and pharmaceutical factories had been systematically bombed; and all the necessary medicines were lacking. Finally, the evacuations from the east further burdened the camps, and crowded them in an unbearable manner.

Q. That is enough on this point.
The Nuremburg judge wasn't interested to hear any more of that aspect of the war. But regarding the death toll due to Churchill's democidal blockade: Churchill enforced a a blockade against Germany from 1939 that resulted in death by starvation and disease of many in mainland Europe and particularly in Poland.
“…food blockades that cause the indiscriminate death of civilians is democide, as was the largely British Blockade of the Central Powers during and after WWI. As Article 14 to Protocol II of the Geneva Conventions affirms, “starvation of civilians as a method of combat is prohibited.”
-- Death by Government by R. J. Rummel. Pg 40
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

65 yr old Jew creates Burning Man ‘Barbie Death Camp’ exhibition — other Jews choose to be offended and protest their H-religion is being trivialised

The San Francisco regional director of the Anti-Defamation League called the exhibit “deeply offensive and inappropriate.”

Exhibit creator James Jacoby, 65, told the Jewish News that he has set up the exhibit at Burning Man for 20 years.

“It’s a little dark,” conceded Jacoby, who said he is Jewish. But “part of the magic of [Burning Man] is that it’s not vanilla, Disneyland, pro-family. There’s a lot of nudity. A lot of sex. A lot of drugs. It’s not a family-friendly environment. And our camp isn’t, either.”

“We certainly don’t want to trigger anybody,” he added. “But Burning Man is not a safe space. It’s not Yale University. You don’t get to run and hide from something you don’t like.”

Jacoby also pointed out: “There’s 1,100 theme camps. If you don’t like ours, go to another one.”

People at Burning Man stay in themed campsite areas. Jacoby’s exhibit is part of the Barbie Death Village site.

One exhibit defender, Ron Feldman, who said he donates to the ADL, referred to other depictions of the Holocaust in art, like “Springtime for Hitler,” a parody from the musical “The Producers.”

“It’s ironic. It’s political critique and commentary,” Feldman told the Jewish News. “It’s definitely not anti-Jewish in any way.”

But Brysk said the display “tarnishes the memories of those who died” during the war. He added that “particularly in the current environment ... [with] increased extremism and hatred, we think it’s more important than ever to preserve and respect the memory of the Holocaust.”

https://forward.com/fast-forward/430728 ... ered-jews/

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/barbie-d ... RQYG7WGwQ6

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

I regard this as yet more evidence that the pseudo-historical narrative called 'THE Holocaust' has become a seriously psychotic* mass-delusion.

Check out this self-justifying 'news' item in the media of a genocidal people currently living on land stolen from a disenfranchised people regarded as untermensch –– many who are still alive in refuge camps or in enforced squalor with daily ritual humiliation in Gaza and the West Bank.
It concerns a 'holocaust' story of a ballerina called Franceska Mann:
"Franceska Mann’s story excited Timofeeva because it represents the strong Jew who refuses to yield even when it’s clear that his or her fate is sealed: “Mann proves that not all the Jews went to the gas chambers like sheep to the slaughter.”"
Ah-ha. Ok, so that is what this 'news' and musical is about. Convincing new generations of predominantly European colonists who self-identity as 'Israeli Jews' that they do not after all belong to a group descended from weak, subservient, powerless victims.
I see. They have decided the narrative has to be amended a bit. The 'suffering victim' image needs tweaking.
Haaretz wrote:
The Jewish dancer undressed ssslowly. Then she shot an SS soldier to death

The Jerusalem Ballet is paying tribute to Franceska Mann, a Polish dancer
who put on her last performance en route to Auschwitz’s gas chamber.

By Ofer Aderet Aug 27, 2019

There are a few versions of what occurred during the final moments in the life of Franceska Mann, a Jewish dancer living in Poland. Given that everyone who witnessed the incident, on October 23, 1943, is no longer alive, we will probably never know what really happened.

...Seventy-six years have passed, but few people have ever heard of Mann, even though she could easily have become a hero and a symbol. Perhaps her story sounds too far-fetched...
Oh, do you think so??? Too far-fetched? Really? Hmmmm?

...on September 1, the 80th anniversary of the outbreak of World War II, Mann will return to center stage for a few hours. The Jerusalem Ballet will be staging the world premier of “Memento – Franceska Mann’s Last Dance at Auschwitz,” at the Suzanne Dellal Center, in her memory; a second performance will be held at the Jerusalem Theater on September 7.

The decision to tell Mann’s story through dance, Timofeeva tells Haaretz, stemmed from the connection she felt toward the all-but-forgotten Mann as a woman, a Jew and a former ballerina.
“After the success of ‘Fiddler on the Roof,’ I was looking for a Jewish theme, because I realized that the audience identifies with those themes,” said the choreographer. “At first I thought about ‘Schindler’s List’, but when I saw the movie I realized it wasn’t for me. I didn’t feel that story. I looked for something I could relate to.
Then, when Jerusalem Ballet director Marina Ne’eman mentioned Mann’s story I knew that was exactly what I needed. Her character, as it emerges in her life story, is very similar to every dancer’s character. She thought there was no situation that would lead her to give up her dream” – and that is why Mann fought to the very last minute”
she said.

She discovered that various accounts of Mann’s story exist in different sources, including at the Yad Vashem archives. One of the most important testimonies was that of Filip Mueller, a Holocaust survivor who served in a Sonderkommando unit assigned to the Auschwitz gas chambers, who later wrote a book entitled [/I] 'Eyewitness Auschwitz: Three Years in the Gas Chambers'[/I]. In one chapter Müller describes how “one single pistol in the hands of a weak woman created a panic among the SS men” who he says fled the scene when Mann opened fire.
David Wisnia, a Holocaust survivor who immigrated to the United States after the war, also had his own account of the episode, which he described as the “revolt at Crematorium 4.” More testimony was found in a classified document whose publication was permitted only in 2010, in a report quoted by a Polish citizen that was sent to British intelligence four months after Auschwitz was liberated.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.pr ... -1.7758590
Here is what is on Jewish owned and policed wikipedia:
According to some versions, the new arrivals ...were taken into the undressing room next to the gas chamber and ordered to undress. Other versions of the story mention the events that follow taking place at either the selection ramp or a labour area of the camp. Regardless of location, what is confirmed is that she fatally wounded the roll call officer Josef Schillinger, using a pistol (many accounts say his own) and fired two shots, wounding him in the stomach. Then she fired a third shot which wounded another SS Sergeant named Emmerich.

According to Tabau, the shots served as a signal for the other women to attack the SS men; one SS man had his nose torn off, and another was scalped.
However, accounts vary: in some Schillinger and Emmerich are the only casualties.
Some accounts have reinforcements being summoned and the camp commander, Rudolf Höss, coming with other SS men carrying machine guns and grenades.
According to Filip Mueller, all people not yet inside the gas chamber were mowed down by machine guns.
Other mentioned outcomes are:
–– the Jewish women were herded into the gas chamber,
–– the Jewish women were taken outside and executed, or
–– the Jewish women were not punished but Franceska took her own life with the stolen pistol.
Due to various conflicting accounts, it is unclear what truly happened next; the only things that are certain[?] are on that day Schillinger died, Emmerich was wounded, and all the Jewish women were killed.
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Here is yet another 'news' story of yet another Jewish-instigated showtrial, of a person in their last years who is being persecuted, based on the bogus belief-sytem. And this while European settler Jews are currently mass-murdering non-Jews with impunity for their slow-genocide, lebensraum land-theft in Palestine.
What hypocrisy.
What chutzpah.
And the mass-media and our governments go along with it!

They are accusing a soldier named Bruno Dey of being an accessory to murder!!? :?

Erm... but don't you understand yet? There was a war on, you racist retards!!

Everyone who was involved in British bomber command was ALSO complicit in much, much worse mass-murder. Mass-murder of greater numbers of civilian non-combatants and of a much crueler, barbaric and terrifying method of mass-murder than anything this poor, persecuted man was involved in as a teenager. Many thousands of Britons were engaged in a policy of deliberate terrorism and murder that deliberately targeted babies, infants, the elderly, whoever.
Yet we never hear about that, let alone pursue perpetrators of it into their antiquity.

This is a sign of just how sick our society's attitude to WW2 is, and how this Jewish narrative is not only extremely destructive and hypocritical, but is deeply self-delusional.

And look at the actual 'evidence' or 'admission'. He saw two small groups of people being led into a building. He saw one of the groups later being led out. He didn't see the other group come out.
That's it? :o
That's all they've got??
This is supposed to be accepted as eye-witness admission and proof of complicity in the genocide of six million Jews???
Only deeply brain-washed people could believe such nonsense.
Ex-Nazi camp guard admits seeing people taken to gas chamber [a building]

A 93-year-old former guard at the Nazi Stutthof concentration camp has testified at his trial... Bruno Dey, a former SS private, went on trial on the 17th October 2019 at the Hamburg state court where he stands accused of having been an accessory to the murder of 5,230 people while he was deployed at Stutthof from 1944 to 1945.

Asked on Friday by the presiding judge what exactly he saw from his sentry’s watchtower, Dey replied: “That people were led in, into the gas chamber, then the door was locked,” the news agency DPA reported. He said he heard screams and banging shortly after, but added: “I didn’t know that they were being gassed.”

Dey said that about 20 or 30 prisoners were led in, and that they didn’t resist. He couldn’t say whether they were men or women, because their heads were shaved, or whether they were Jews or other prisoners. He also couldn’t say what happened afterwards. “I didn’t see anyone come out.”

On another occasion, he said, he saw a group of 10 or 15 men being led into the gas chamber, but they then came out and were taken to the crematorium building by people in white overalls. He said he heard that the prisoners were supposed to work outside the camp and had to be checked first.

Dey said he and around 400 other soldiers were taken to Stutthof in June or July 1944 and he did not know at the time what kind of people were incarcerated there. He said he heard only “rumours” that they included political prisoners and Jews.
Though there is no evidence that Dey was involved in a specific killing at the German camp near Danzig — today the Polish city of Gdańsk — prosecutors argue that as a guard he helped the camp function.
Despite his age, Dey is being tried in a juvenile court because he was 17 when he started serving at Stutthof.

He faces six months to 10 years in prison if convicted. There are no consecutive sentences under German law.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... e_kopieren
-- Anonymous

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

Been There wrote: They are accusing a soldier named Bruno Dey of being an accessory to murder!!? :?
Jurisprudence in Modern Germany seems like a throw back to the Middle Ages. I'm used to American rules of Jurisprudence so I have a few questions on the matter:

-Does he have legal representation? If so, why did his lawyer allow him to take the stand and testify on his own behalf?
-Isn't there a presumption of innocence?
-Is there anything in Germany akin to our 5th amendment? If so, why was he allowed to say ANYTHING that could possibly incriminate himself?
-Does the court have the burden of providing the Corpus Delecti if he is being charged with accessory to murder?
-Doesn't he have the right to face his accusers?
-Has it been determined this man is fit to stand trial and able to defend himself in court?
-Who will testify against him? Maybe it will be the same people who testified against Demjanjuk?

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Keeping the masses indoctrinated... since 1942...

Here are two recent ones from the Guardian:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... ime-greece

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/ ... -holocaust

^^^^^^^^^

Here are two designed to appeal to and to manipulate music-lovers

Violins recall Holocaust but also play notes of hope at prayer service
Kevin KilbaneNov 30, 2019
https://cruxnow.com/church-in-the-usa/2 ... r-service/

Moving, musical exhibit coming to the Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust
News from 8 hours ago.
https://abc7.com/society/moving-exhibit ... -/5727583/

^^^^^^^^^^^

Here is an emotionally manipulative one from the BBC

Holocaust survivor reunited with a baby he saved during WW2
8 November 2019
Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50241253

^^^^^^^^^

Here is an item showing that just giving an example of poorly framed questions on a questionnaire to gather data of what respondents think is verboten!!!
This is news to intimidate and maintain obedience:

Marketing professor uses Holocaust denial questions to illustrate double negatives.
27th November 2019

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/201 ... -negatives

-
Last edited by been-there on Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-- Anonymous